Mall Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to fuck her just yet. I'm an oral type of guy, and she looked like she would enjoy a good moustache ride. When I felt her move enough that my cock threatened to slide into the entrance of her vagina, I lifted her by the ass and moved her pussy to my mouth.

"Oh God, Joel!" she cried.

"Turn-about is fair play," I said, blowing my warm breath onto her sex. She was quaking slightly with nervous anticipation.

"Relax," I said. I extended my tongue for my first slow lick of her pussy.

She tasted wonderful: hot, wet, musky, and sweet, as delicious as I had guessed she would be from her woman scent. I knew I was going to want to lick her until my tongue went numb.

At that first contact, Sandy cried out and tensed her thigh muscles, raising her pussy from my face. That was the first time I got a good look at it. The outer lips were swollen, shiny with her fluids, and parted slightly, allowing me to see the bright pink folds of her inner labia. At the bottom, her tiny hole oozed at me. At the top, her pleasure button was peeking out from its hood.

I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel her cum on my tongue, so I pulled her down to me again and started to eat.

"That feels so damn good! Don't stop!" she moaned. She grabbed the headboard to steady herself. "Oh God, I'm getting close."

I lifted her pussy away from my face. My middle finger glided into her easily enough, but she was so tight that adding the index finger was a challenge, especially with the way she was moving. I finally was able to bend my fingers to begin my massage. Sandy moaned loudly when my tongue found her clit again. Her climax was almost violent.

When she regained control of her body, I started in again. Licking, probing, sucking, devouring her pussy, I wanted to make her cum again and again. With as hard as I was, and as tight as she seemed to be, I was afraid I wouldn't last long once I was inside her, and I wanted her to be well-satisfied.

Sandy finally pushed herself back from my face and said two words: "Fuck me."

I didn't have to be told twice. I lifted her by her luscious, tight ass, and positioned her over my cock. She was kneeling, squatting over me, holding my penis in her hand and rubbing it on her swollen, juicy lips.

"You're so big," she said. "I feel a little silly, like a virgin who doesn't know if it will fit."

"It will fit," I said.

"I know, but I have to take it slow, OK?" Sandy said.

"Whatever my favorite little elf wants," I replied.

She lowered herself, ever so slowly, so that just the swollen head of my cock wedged its way inside her. "This is going to be good," she whispered.

Going to be? Hell, it already was. And then she started to move down.

"Oh, Joel, why didn't I do this before?" she moaned.

I didn't answer her. I couldn't. Her moisture was coating me, her warm, snug, slippery depths swallowing me. Finally, she hit bottom.

"God, it's been a long time since I've made love," she gasped. "Let me get used to you." She leaned forward a little, and then back. She rotated her hips slightly, opening herself up a bit, and sending delicious sensations from my cock to my brain.

"Come here," I said, pulling her down so I could feel her nipple between my lips again. She experimented with moving some more.

"I've never been on top before," she murmured as she leaned down to kiss me. "I wasn't sure I'd like it." She had started moving purposefully now, slowing stroking my manhood in and out of her pussy.

"Do you?"

"Yeah, a lot," she said, kissing me again and speeding up the fluid movements of her sweet body on top of me. "A whole lot."

With Sandy being on top, and with me missing a few limbs, she pretty much controlled the pace. It seemed that she was interested in a slow, deep session of love-making, instead of just a quick fuck. That was fine with me. She ground against me as she rode me, sometimes moving as much side-to-side as up-and-down. That was fine with me, too. The sensual, luxurious movements of her lithe body, along with the hot moisture of her tight sheath, were the best things I had felt since I got home from Iraq. Hell, they may have been the best things I had ever felt.

"Joel?"

"Yeah?"

"How close are you?" she asked.

"Not sure. Why?"

"I want you to cum inside me, but not yet," Sandy moaned. "This feels too good to have it end yet."

"All right. Then I'm going to take a break." I lifted her off me, probably just in time, and moved her toward my face again.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" Sandy squealed as I dragged her to straddle my face.

"Giving you another Christmas present." This time, my fingers went inside her a little more easily. When I was able to get my tongue on her clit, her juices bathed my wrist. It was almost as though she couldn't quite stop cumming this time. She was wild, bucking, wailing, and finally, falling off to lie, curled in a ball, next to me.

After her whimpering died down, she lifted her sweat-streaked face to give me an evil grin. "Soldier," she said, "you're getting it now."

She climbed on top of me again, aimed me, and sank down until I was balls-deep. "I can't take much more, Joel, but I'm gonna do everything I can to fuck the hell out of you," Sandy said.

She did. This time, she fucked me like a porn star, clenching her pussy muscles and pounding herself up and down on me. I pulled her to me so I could suck on her nipples, and grabbed her ass to help her fuck me hard and fast.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I grunted.

"Good. Fill me."

I did. It's a good thing my place has decent sound insulation. With each spurt of my cum, I let out a guttural yell, answered by a squeal from Sandy.

When we were done, she climbed off and curled up next to me. We kissed for a while, and cuddled for a lot longer.

"Will you stay the night?" I whispered.

Her soft, slow breathing was my answer.

* * * * * * * * * *

The smell of coffee was just starting to wake me up when I felt the mattress shift. Sandy was kneeling over me, nude and beautiful.

"Merry Christmas. What are your plans for today?" she asked.

"I wouldn't mind spending the day in bed with a nice, warm elf," I said.

She laughed. "I'll bring us coffee in a minute," she said, after planting a very nice 'good morning' kiss on my lips.

I quickly worked my way into my wheelchair and scooted to the bathroom. Sandy was sitting cross-legged on the bed when I returned, a tray with coffee and orange juice on the nightstand.

I joined her, and she placed the tray on the bed next to her. "If I didn't have to drive to my parents for Christmas dinner, I would have made screwdrivers for breakfast," she said.

"Why screwdrivers?" I asked.

"You didn't have any celery for Bloody Marys," she laughed. "We have to do something to celebrate." Then she leaned over and kissed me again. "I enjoyed our little gift exchange last night," she said.

"So did I."

"Do you have Christmas plans?" Sandy asked.

"I have a ham steak I'm going to fry."

"Save it for tomorrow," she said. "You're coming to my parent's house with me for Christmas dinner. Santa Claus is not eating alone today."

"That's nice of you, but what will your parents say?" I asked.

"Mom told me, if I ever found a guy I like, I should bring him home for Christmas. I called her while you were still asleep and told her I might bring you. I like you, Joel."

"I like you, too."

"Let me ask you a question. I want an honest answer. Which way did you enjoy better last night, slow and warm, or fast and hot?" she asked with a giggle.

"That's a tough decision to make," I said.

She stuck out her lower lip in an exaggerated little-girl pout. "Well you're no help. I was trying to decide which way we were going to do it for our 'good morning' fuck."

"Let's just start, and see how it turns out," I grinned.

"Good thinking, soldier," she said, putting the tray back on the nightstand.

It turned out to be warm and slow. Afterward, we rested, two friends who had become lovers.

"I guess I should go home and get a shower," she said. "I smell like sex."

"Can't imagine how that happened," I chuckled.

"Me either," she said. "I'd better get going."

"You can shower here, if you like. You've been in my bathroom. The tub is big enough for you to get in, too, after I get my legs off."

"Lead the way."

I made my way to my walk-in tub, plopping on the seat, and then removing my prostheses and putting them in the rack next to the tub. Sandy joined me and closed the door. As I watched her bathe, I found myself getting hard for her all over again.

She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and turned to face me. Her gaze immediately went to my erection. "Oh," she said, with a sparkle in her eye. "What should we do about that?"

"Sit on Santa's lap so we can talk about it."

This time, it was fast and hard. We re-washed certain areas, and got dried off.

"I'm going to drive home and get into fresh clothes. Nothing fancy. Just a t-shirt without a pizza stain on it. Can you pick me up in about half an hour? That will give us enough time to get to my folks' place for dinner."

When we pulled up in front of her parent's place, Sandy turned to me and asked, "Remember what I said about not wanting to get involved with a guy right now?"

"Yeah."

"I'm wondering if I should re-think that," she said.

I leaned over the console to kiss her. "I wish you would," I said.