Mall Sodomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
462 Followers

The man stayed fully to the hilt in her ass throughout her whole orgasm, which was quite long for her first. Melissa's mind was gone, she wasn't able to tune out anything, only able to experience everything now. Once she subsided, he waited another minute buried completely, proving that her ass was his. He pulled the whole monster out except for the head, and pushed back in hard, eliciting more tears and screams from the bound girl. His hands reached out to grab her hips as he started to piston faster than the first man and deeper than him into her ass. The heat and friction of this fucking made the deflowering of her ass feel like the most pleasurable thing ever.

She howled out in pain as the cock changed angles several times because of the high speed of his thrusts. Her whole ass felt like it was on fire, and Melissa was ready to die. She couldn't imagine anything more painful than this. She tried to tune her mind out, but was unable to. Once again the room was silent, save for clicking of pictures and slapping of skin on skin.

For an even longer time this went on until she heard a groan from him. Reaching for her shoulders again, he buried himself completely to the hilt inside her ass once more. Again Melissa in her state couldn't resist, and her body once more betrayed her. Once more her whole body except her ass was filled with a pleasure unlike she had ever experienced. A new element was added to what her mind felt now. She was ashamed that she came, not once but twice while this gigantic cock was reaming her. As her ass bean to tighten around the conquering shaft, a new feeling flooded her, his cock felt like it was trying to thump up and down inside her as it started to fill her with a copious amount of hot cum. It felt to her like the cum was avoiding her ass and being deposited straight into her intestines. The thumping continued for what felt to her like a minute before it started to subside, though not before filling her up.

The man who took the first turn spoke up. "Make you a deal, you beg to clean our cocks, we leave your ass alone. Deal?"

Melissa nodded enthusiastically. The man told her to open as he pulled the rubber gag out of her mouth. She let out a cry as soon as it was out, not yet begging. Though the man was starting to soften, he was still quite large inside her. He pulled out and started to push in again before she realized what she was meant to do.

"Please, please, let me clean your cock. I want your cock in my mouth, please, put it in my mouth now."

The man smiled as he pulled all the way out of her. His partner with the camera came behind and took a picture of her ass as it was finally relieved of cock. A moment later it was replaced with the butt plug that had been in her mouth the entire ordeal. She let out a squeak as her ass was plugged and looked shocked as the man came around front, showing her the giant cock that had just conquered her ass.

"Open wide."

Melissa opened her aching jaw gratefully, even though she was completely grossed out by what she was about to do. Having this cock in her mouth that was just in her ass was a million times better than having the cock in her ass again. She watched as the cock approached her mouth, her tears finally drying up now that her ass was being left alone.

Despite the fact that Melissa felt like gagging as she tasted the cock as it was shoved in her mouth, it was probably one of the happiest moments in her life. At the same time, she felt completely humiliated and degraded. She never imagined that the first cock she would have in her mouth, the first blowjob she'd give would be to a cock that was just deep inside her ass.

"Suck on it like it was a sucker," the cock's owner told her.

She began to suck on cock as directed. She remained grossed out, the taste of her ass filling her mouth. After a few minutes, and some more pictures, the man finally pulled out. "Very good job slut."

The man taking the pictures said, "Okay, I think that's enough."

The much larger compatriot agreed and moved around behind her. Melissa was still scared to talk when the first guy moved in front of her, his cock hard once more. Still afraid of more punishment to her ass, she opened her mouth. He stuck his cock inside, giving her first feel of a fully erect cock in her mouth.

She heard the larger man fumbling around behind her--it sounded as though he was packing up the bag they had brought with. The vibrating balls remained humming in her pussy, and the butterfly on her clit while she sucked the second man. Another surprise jolted Melissa as she felt a third source of vibrating--the buttplug inserted into her ass began to hum with a different feeling than the butterfly and the balls. This caused the poor violated girl to stop sucking. The smaller man started thrusting a few times and she felt her mouth starting to be flooded with liquid, and realized he was cumming in her mouth.

"Swallow," she was commanded, and she swallowed the small amount spewed into her mouth.

"I always like it when we fill both ends of their digestive system with cum. Just seems fitting," he said laughing as he pulled out.

"Alright, here's the deal. We're done here. Remain quiet, stay still, and we'll be letting you go." The man with the deep voice told her.

Melissa just nodded. The smaller man, the one who just came in her mouth quickly got dressed and left, signaling his partner that he'd be ready to play look out. She was still scared, but with one man gone, she felt they were going to keep to their word. She felt her feet being untied, and her hands uncuffed. She saw the remaining man take her clothes and throw them into a far corner of the room. She'd have to climb over some boxes to get to them, but it wouldn't be all that hard to.

"Sorry you had to go through this. We needed to do this as an initiation. I'm sure we're in now." Melissa looked at the man in disbelief as he finsihed dressing himself. She couldn't believe that she was put through that for an initiation. Even more so that the guy was apologizing to her.

"You probably heard about the sodomy ring that's been in the news. A bunch of rich guys are behind it," the larger man said. "They have some stupid goal like to make every girl who's at least 18 or a college student realize that every girl has three holes that should be used."

He shrugged it off. "If you get accepted, you get paid a bounty of $500 an ass. For getting in, which we should do now thanks to you, we'll each get $2000."

Melissa wanted to be incredulous, she wanted to snap back at him. These guys just fucked her ass for a payday?

"My partner there... He normally enjoys this type of thing. Me, I've been out of a job for 6 months, I have three kids at home, and my wife is pregnant with twins. Two days ago she was put on bed rest. So you see, I didn't want to do it, but I had to. So, I'm sorry Melissa."

Melissa started to feel sad for the guy. On the one hand, she just went through a horrific experience. On the other hand, some guy was going to get to feed his kids. Physically, emotionally, and mentally drained, Melissa just didn't know what to think anymore, so she didn't. As the guy left she started to lift herself up off the desk, but quickly slammed back into it--once again she was enveloped in orgasm, the butt plug's vibrations sending her over the edge this time. It may have been forced upon her, but since this was likely her last orgasm for a long time, Melissa was determined to enjoy it.

*

Author's note: I'd like to thank PrincessErin for her help in getting this approved.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
462 Followers
12