Mallball

Story Info
A red-cheeked journey to the mall.
1.4k words
4.31
46.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had asked her to meet him in the hotel parking lot. He had told her that a little shopping spree was in store. He told her to wear her CFM sandals, an above the knee skirt and a blouse. She came driving in, ten minutes late, flushed, breathless. He was parked in a remote corner of the lot. She jumped out and as he had "trained" her, came around to his side of the car.

"You're late," he said. She started to explain but he stopped her with a gesture.

"Late little girls, what happens to them?"

She looked down and said "they get spanked."

"Do you deserve to be spanked?" She nodded.

"Come closer." She did.

"Are you wet?" he asked. She nodded.

"Show me."

"Right here?" she whined.

He didn't respond. She inched her skirt up. He extended his arm and slid his fingers under her thong and into her. She was soaked. She knew her face was red and she felt warm. He started talking, sliding his thumb along her clit. "Well you are good and juicy for me, that's delightful my sweet, but I thought I said blouse, skirt and sandals. I don't remember having permitted a thong? Do you have a bra on as well?" She nodded. She knew that a spanking and more was now ahead for her.

"Well," he said, "I see we have some corrections to make before our little shopping trip, don't we?" She swallowed and nodded.

"And it seems to me you've earned a spanking for being late and are wearing two extra items of clothing, correct?" Another nod.

"Open my door, crawl across my lap so you upper body is in the passenger seat. Quickly." She climbed in and lay across him. " Rest your head in your hands" ...She heard the sound of a zipper as he opened the skirt and slid it off of her. She lay across him in her thong.

And he said "well now I have one item of clothing back, don't I?" ...and then the first smack landed...

He spanked one cheek, then the other. She looked so delicious laying across him. He knew she could feel his hard cock below her. With one hand, he held the thong tight and away from her, pulling it against her pussy, exposing her ass. He reddened one cheek, then the other. He watched his hand prints form. He altered rhythym, cadence, firmness. He could tell she was enjoying this far too much. He stopped and felt her wetness, then he smeared some on her cheeks and began again, until her ass radiated heat. He touched her little asshole and watched her get very still. The spanking started again. It went on for several minutes, until he was sure that she'd still be red-cheeked when they got to the mall. One of the planned stops was at a bikini store and he wanted to be sure the evidence of her spanking would be a visible reminder to her. When he was done, he slid two fingers inside her pussy and pumped slowly as he said "Well, we have dealt with your lateness, sweet, now we must attend to the matter of your extra clothes. Slide into the passenger seat and sit normally."

She was quick about it, though careful with her flaming cheeks. He got out, came around to her side and reclined the seat. Naked but for thong, blouse and bra, she was a sight.

"Well, since you wanted the bra and the thong so badly, I will permit you those two items of clothing. Remove the blouse at once." She kind of whimpered but complied.

"Hands above your head" He removed his tie and tied her hands to the head rest. She was laid flat, in skimpy bra and panties. He closed the door, came around to his side.

"Lift up."

He slid her panties down to her knees and said "stretch them tight, keep it that way." He threw a t-shirt across her upper body and said,

" You're fortunate that I have your raincoat with me. Because your skirt and blouse are now forfeited. I permitted you only two items of clothing and you chose to add the bra and thong. Is that clear?" He strummed her clit as he spoke. She moaned and nodded. "I will permit you the raincoat in the mall and then we are going to buy you a cocktail dress, something that shows off your nipples. But first, I think we will stop at Claire's. I think a toe ring for each nipple will be a perfect little reminder that you are mine to play with." She just moaned, but her pussy gave her away. He played with it relentlessly as they drove, bringing her to the edge and backing off.The juices were running down her thighs as they drew closer to the mall. She had her CFM sandals, her bra and her thong. The thong was stretched between her knees as had ordered. Her hands were tied to the headrest. Her body was barely covered. He stroked her clit, flicked it, held it until it throbbed in his fingers and when it did, gave it a squeeze. He wouldn't let her cum, though. He parked. He said, "I can see you are desperate, my pet, so I am going to allow you a cum on condition that you wear your cum juices on your face so I or anyone can smell you and know what a slutty girl you are. Are you willing to wear your juices in order to cum?"

She shook her head no. It wasn't a moment later as he strummed her clit and moved his fingers just out of reach, that she groaned and nodded.

"Please, I need to cum.Arch up to my fingers and prove it," he said.

She did and he slid two fingers into her wetness and thumbed her clit hard. She came almost instantly. Loudly, pulling at her bonds. When she was finally done, she lie there limp. He took the juices and smeared them over her cheeks, her mouth, her nose, in her nostrils, her forehead, her ears. He kissed her.

As he did she felt him slide something into her wet pussy. Then there was a little click and she moaned... Ben wah balls. "Evil genius" she thought. How am I going to walk around the mall in a bra, a thong with a pair of ben wah balls in me and not nearly cum every three seconds?"

He said one word. "Spread" and she quickly did though she sensed what was coming. He gave her one hard spank on her spread pussy lips just so he nicked her clit and made the ben wah balls rattle. "If you're going to wear panties without permission, they may as well hold those balls in there. I know you'll get so wet they fall out otherwise."

He pulled her thong up her thighs and said "lift." He pulled the thong all the way up her.

First stop is Claire's for the toe rings that will keep your nipples rigid and protruding all day, then the bikini store. But first, let's get them ready. He began toying with her sensiitive nipples watching them respond to his touch. He loved the involuntary reaction they always had. Once he had her nipples she was lost. He pinched and rolled them, gently, then harder until he stretched them as far as he could. Then the sucking began until they each tenderized. She felt a little pinch. ""You know, I thought these little rubber bands I grabbed at the kid's orthodontist would come in handy. Well we've given your pussy a reminder of why panties are not to be covering it. Don't you think those naught nipples wrongfully covered in a bra need a reminder?"

He snapped a little band over the other nipple.

"That should keep those nipples stiff while we select a toe ring for each, don't you think? Come now, after we've shopped, perhaps a full and I mean full bikini waxing is on order. I sure hope you get those ben wah balls out and nipple toys off by then.

He reached in the back seat and tossed a light raincoat on her. He released her arms, stopped to kiss her just before untying the last knot and said,

"Put the raincoat on. Just tie it with the belt. No buttons, so tie it well. Perhaps if you're a really good little girl for the rest of this shopping trip, I won't have to leave them when you get waxed"

She groaned, muttered, and shivered. And she could feel the wetness sliding down her inner thighs.

He came around the car and opened her door. Took her hand. Such a chivalrous gent an observer would think. If they only knew....