Mama Love Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers

The woman's hand slowly drifted down until her fingers rested on the front of her son's pants. Slowly but surely she began unbuttoning his fly.

Adam glanced again at his mom, and knew that she had no clue what was really happening. He felt a momentary obligation to grab his unwitting mother and get the hell out of here. However, the momentary obligation was quickly replaced by a peculiar curiosity, and a strong urge in his crotch.

---

"This is intriguing," said Elizabeth. "I can't wait to see these two in action. Though Ichiro doesn't seem to be much into it."

Kayo had unbuttoned Ichiro's pants and his shirt. She pulled the shirt off of him, revealing his skinny, shivering body. Next, she pulled down his pants and knelt in front of his white briefs. With gentle hands, Kayo slid down his underwear. A murmur spread across the room -- Ichiro's cock was limp and shriveled; his balls appearing bigger than his shaft.

Kayo looked up at her partner's crotch and gently cupped his balls and cock in her palm. She began massaging them together. After about a minute of that, she inspected his privates again. Ichiro's cock was bigger now but still limp. Ichiro looked pitiful -- skinny and naked, with his pants around his ankles. But the room's attention has turned to Kayo, who turned to face the audience and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Kayo had a rather typical Japanese look to her -- jet black hair; pleasant, round face; high cheekbones; big and dark eyes; and a small mouth with thin lips. Her hair was short and fell loosely around her neck.

Elizabeth attempted to guess the woman's age, which was nearly impossible. But she did notice a few small wrinkles around the corners of Kayo's eyes, and thus decided that Kayo must be at least a few years older than her.

Kayo finished undoing her blouse and revealed a black brassiere that was pushing up a set of plump breasts. Looking straight at the audience, Kayo dropped her blouse and reached back to undo her bra. A moment later, her bra fell away.

Whispers drifted up from all over the room.

Elizabeth marveled at the woman's breasts. Larger than Elizabeth's, they were delightfully full and quite firm. Her skin looked to be milky-smooth in the dim lighting. Her nipples appeared big and dark, and were already beginning to harden.

Elizabeth shifted in the seat and felt her own body begin to react. She looked over at Shigeo. He was watching as calmly as if he was at the opera. She eyed him for just a moment longer, wondering, if it came to it, could she sleep with him.

"No. He's too old," she decided, turning her attention back to the stage.

Kayo was now unzipping her black skirt, which came down past her knees. She pulled it down off her hips, and exposed her black, silk panties. She looked at the audience with the tiniest of smiles, then turned to face her young companion.

Ichiro still appeared to be shrinking away. It was as if he was completely uninterested in what was about to happen.

Elizabeth drummed her fingers on the table in slight annoyance, and drained the rest of the champagne. A waitress appeared out of the dark and refilled her glass.

Kayo was on her knees again, only now she was wearing just her panties, presenting the view of her voluptuous rear to the audience. She gripped Ichiro's limp cock, firmer this time, and began jerking it.

"He's not really into it, is he?" said Elizabeth with a hint of complaint.

Shigeo leaned in closer. "I assume it's because he is still a virgin," he whispered.

"Really?" Elizabeth looked over at Shigeo.

"Yes," Shigeo looked back with a self-satisfied smile.

Astonished, Elizabeth looked back at the stage.

A virgin! Elizabeth could hardly believe it. She was about to see this boy have sex for the very first time.

By now, Ichiro's cock was getting hard from the energetic jerking that Kayo was giving him. It was probably one of the smallest manhoods that Elizabeth had seen, but that didn't seem to bother her.

Kayo continued working her hand until Ichiro was fully erect. She let go of his stiffness and looked at it. While Ichiro's cock was of a smaller calibre -- no longer than five inches -- its head was quite big and bulbous. With the foreskin pulled back, its tip looked like a purple mushroom.

Kayo placed both of her hands on the back of Ichiro's thighs and brought her head closer.

Elizabeth had to lean to one side of her chair for a better view. She saw the woman's tongue flick out and lick the underside of the cock. She licked up and down the bottom of the shaft several times, then stopped at the tip and swirled her tongue around the engorged, purple head. She touched her lips to the head, like she was kissing it. Parting her lips little by little, she allowed the cock to slide in.

Gently, Kayo began sucking the swollen tip of Ichiro's cock. She let it slide all the way out from her lips, like a big lollipop, then sucked it right back inside.

"At least, Ichiro is warming up to it," said Elizabeth, noticing that the young man seemed a bit more relaxed, and had placed both of his hands on Kayo's shoulders.

"Imagine what a task is before him," whispered Shigeo. "To lose his virginity in front of a bunch of strangers. Not every man his age could do it."

Strangely, Shigeo's words reminded Elizabeth that she did not come here alone. She turned her head and looked for Adam. He was still sitting at the same table, in the very back. He seemed to be intently watching the stage. Elizabeth bet that he had wished that he sat closer to the stage. Smiling, Elizabeth turned her attention back to the stage.

Kayo had stood up and was looking up at Ichiro. He was about a head taller than her. She took him by the back of his arms and pressed him into a tight embrace. Elizabeth couldn't see, but she imagined his cock was poking her in the stomach, while her tits were squashed against his abdomen.

Gently, Kayo released Ichiro. Taking a step back, she brought her hands to the bands of her panties. She slid them off casually and faced the audience, displaying a fuzzy patch of hair over her pussy mound.

The crowd responded with an approving hum.

Kayo turned back to Ichiro and grabbed his head in her hands. She brought his face closer and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. He didn't react, so she kissed him one on the lips. She locked her lips firmly onto his and pressed tighter to him.

"Not much of a kisser," commented Elizabeth. She was starting to feel the buzz of the alcohol and of her own arousal.

Still kissing her partner, Kayo began pulling him down. He yielded and lay down on his back. Kayo knelt next to him on her hands and knees. From only a few yards away, Elizabeth got a good look at her pussy. It wasn't nearly as hairy as the previous performer's. In fact, besides the pubic patch, her pussy lips were devoid of pubic hair. Her labia were perfectly composed, like a nice peach.

Ichiro lay quietly on stage, his head turned away from the audience. His cock had softened up and was lying flatly on his stomach. Kayo noticed this and quickly clutched at his receding erection. She brought her head down, took him in her mouth and began sucking him.

The room was eerily quiet as everyone awaited the inevitable continuation. As Ichiro's stiffness returned, Kayo brought one of her legs over him and placed it on the other side of him. She paused as she looked down. Her pussy was only inches away from his cock. She leaned closer to his face and whispered something in his ear. She gently kissed him on the cheek and lowered her hips. Her pussy brushed lightly against the tip of his cock, which lurched at the touch. She wiggled her hips, allowing his cock to nuzzle gently at the entry to her slit.

"The anticipation is killing me," whispered Elizabeth. She finished another glass of champagne and felt the heat between her legs. She glanced at Shigeo again. "Maybe he's not that old," she brooded.

Kayo pressed her hips firmer down, and Ichiro's enlarged head began nudging it's way past her outer labia. There was a glint of pink as Kayo's labia were being wedged apart. Once Ichiro's tip managed to pry open Kayo's entrance, the rest of the cock followed in quite easily. As the cock slid all the way inside of her, Kayo paused for a moment to allow her pussy to mold to the shape of the intruder. She took a deep breath and lifted her ass slightly. Ichiro's cock emerged half way out. It was nicely greased with her fluids. She tilted her head up and dropped her ass back down, releasing a quiet moan. She began bouncing steadily on his cock, her tits jiggling in rhythm.

---

Adam bit down on his lip hard when he saw the mother take her son inside of her vagina. He couldn't believe how perverted this was, but he could not stop watching. He also couldn't help the fact that his cock was so hard that it was about to explode. While older women weren't really his thing, this woman certainly had a voluptuous body, and a nice set of tits.

"Bless Japan and their perversions," he mumbled quietly as he watched the incestous show. Adam reached down and adjusted his hard-on, as carefully as he could, afraid that someone would notice and think that he's pleasuring himself.

His drink was long finished and he leaned on the edge of his seat, to get a better look. He wished that he was closer to the stage, but was also thankful that he wasn't anywhere near his mom during such a perverse experience. He could hear the soft, sexy moans drifting through the air, as Kayo bounced passionately on her son's cock. He also heard the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, as their rhythm increased. Other than that, the room was eerily quiet.

Suddenly, the voice of the host snapped Adam out of the daze. Mr. Kimura appeared in the spotlight and made an announcement.

"Next position," repeated Adam.

---

Kayo pushed up on her hands and lifted her hips. Ichiro's cock slid out, followed by its comically large head. Its shaft was smeared in thick, white goo.

"Looks like Kayo already creamed," whispered Elizabeth.

The woman on stage stood up and turned to face the audience. Her pubic bush was matted from the intercourse. She appeared dazed as she looked around the room. She glanced down at the young man on the floor and squeezed her thighs together.

Mr. Kimura repeated himself.

"What's going on?" asked Elizabeth.

"They are changing positions," explained Shigeo, as calm as ever.

Ichiro got up slowly and stood, slouched over, next to Kayo. He had a blank expression on his face, yet his cock was so hard that it seemed to be pulsating.

Mr. Kimura made another comment, which made Kayo worriedly look over at Ichiro.

"What did he say?"

"Mr. Kimura tells Kayo that she should be proud of Ichiro. He is lasting much longer than expected for his first time," explained Shigeo.

Elizabeth frowned. "I don't get it. Why would she be proud?"

Shigeo put a finger to his lips, then pointed to the stage.

Kayo had lain down on the stage and spread her legs. With a few encouraging words from the her, Ichiro got down between her legs. He stared directly at his cock, which was some distance away from Kayo's inviting pussy.

From Elizabeth's angle, she could only see Ichiro's ass. She saw him scoot closer to Kayo's and position himself over her. Elizabeth saw Ichiro's balls and Kayo's moist and open slit. She saw Kayo grab Ichiro's buttcheeks and pull him closer, and into her.

Ichiro's cock was back inside Kayo's pussy, but he wasn't moving. A buzz of disapproval passed through the audience. Quickly, Kayo took the matters into her hands. She hooked her legs behind Ichiro's thighs, grabbed his buttcheeks with her hands, and began rocking both of them back and forth. Eventually, Ichiro began meeting her rocking with his own thrusts. Kayo released his ass, wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

It actually looked like Ichiro was warming up to this. His skinny ass flexed as his hips pounded at the woman underneath him. Their bodies slapped together so hard that Kayo began slowly sliding up, along the stage.

Suddenly, Ichiro let out a soft yelp. Kayo quickly unhooked herself from him and pushed him away. Sliding from underneath him like a cat, she stood up and pulled him up to his feet. Kayo dropped to her knees and began furiously jerking his cock.

Ichiro shut his eyes and his face twisted into a grimace. He bent forward and grabbed Kayo by the shoulders. At the same time, Kayo moved her face closer to the tip of his cock, closed her eyes and tilted her head up.

Ichiro jerked and shot his first load, splattering Kayo across the face. He gripped Kayo's shoulders tightly and steadied himself, spraying more of his spunk onto her face. When his cock finally stopped erupting, he took a step back and his whole body sagged down.

Kayo's eyes were firmly shut. Her face was covered with a nice layer of semen, which was oozing down her skin. She tried to wipe her eyes, so she could see. She finally managed to open one eye and looked up at Ichiro, who appeared to be completely spent. She stood up and turned to face the audience. A burst of applause rose from the room. Kayo managed a shy smile, as the sperm dripped down off her chin, onto her tits.

Mr. Kimura appeared on stage once again. He seemed to be congratulating Kayo, while she gathered up the clothes.

With a small bow, Kayo and Ichiro they left the stage.

"Well? What do you think?" asked Shigeo, turning to Elizabeth.

"That was great! Never thought a sex club could be this much fun."

"This one is very special."

"I've been trying to figure it out. What exactly is it? An amateur defloration club?"

"No. Not necessarily."

"Then what is it?" Elizabeth's curiosity was genuinely aroused.

"I will tell you if you come back tomorrow," smiled Shigeo. "Champagne will be waiting."

"You'll be here tomorrow again?"

"Yes. I have a client that I intend on entertaining here."

Elizabeth opened her mouth to reply, but was interrupted.

"Mom!" said Adam, appearing suddenly behind her. "Let's go!"

The sudden sight of her son, snapped Elizabeth back to reality and caused her to forget all about her buzz, and her arousal.

"What time is it?" she asked, fumbling for the wrist watch that wasn't there.

"It's past midnight," replied Adam.

"Oh my!" Elizabeth stood up and looked over at Shigeo. "Thank you for the champagne."

"Thank you for your company," replied Shigeo and bowed his head.

Adam eyed him suspiciously then turned to leave. He made sure his mom followed him, as he made his way to the doors.

They walked out of the club in silence, and walked quietly for some time. Elizabeth guessed that Adam was ashamed about the experience, and decided to tease him.

"Did you have fun?"

Adam looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed. You know, Shigeo invited us to come back tomorrow."

"Are you crazy!?" exclaimed Adam, stopping.

Elizabeth blinked. "What?"

"You didn't figure out what kind of a place that was?"

Elizabeth shrugged. "Some kind of a virgin sex club."

"Mom!" barked Adam. "That was an incest club! Those were mother and son having sex!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The two people on stage." Adam paused to collect himself. "Kayo and Ichiro." Another pause. "They are mother and son."

Elizabeth pondered for a moment, then a long whistle escaped her lips. "They are?"

"That man with the microphone, Mr. Kimura or whatever, kept saying Musuko-san to Kayo. That means your son. Which would make Ichiro her son."

"He said that?" asked Elizabeth still not fully realizing what Adam was saying.

"Yes!"

"Well, how was I suppose to know that? You know that I don't understand a lick of Japanese."

"Didn't you notice that they looked alike? Or that the son was acting a little too strange?"

Elizabeth stopped walking all of a sudden. She didn't say anything for a long moment. "Oh, my," she finally said. "I can totally see it now. Poor boy. He must have been horrified the whole time. And for a good reason. Imagine, having to lose your virginity to your mother in front of a bunch of strangers."

"I'd rather not!" snapped Adam and started walking off.

"That's not what I meant. Oh, come on! Don't be such a grump!" Elizabeth hurried after him. "If you had such a bad time, why didn't you leave right away?"

"Let's just get back to the hotel!" exclaimed Adam.

The mishap

"We should have taken a cab," said Elizabeth walking into the hotel's front door. "These heels are killing my feet."

Adam diligently endured his mother's complaints about her shoes on their walk back to the hotel. Although, he was thankful she didn't bring up the sex club again.

They walked up a flight of stairs to their room.

"Hmm, the door is unlocked," mused Elizabeth touching the door handle. "Did you lock it when we left?"

Adam shrugged. "I don't remember."

They walked inside, and Adam headed towards the bathroom right away.

"Where are our bags?" asked Elizabeth looking around.

"What do you mean?" Adam froze midway to the bathroom.

"Our bags! They are gone!" exclaimed Elizabeth.

They stood inside of their room, glancing around.

"Shit!" cursed Elizabeth. "We've been robbed."

They rushed downstairs, straight to the front desk. Elizabeth caused a scene complaining about the security of the hotel.

"The cops are on the way," explained Adam after he conversed with the guy at the front desk.

They waited for about half an hour for the police to show up. The one cop that arrived looked sleepy. He asked Adam to tell him everything that happened, while he wrote it down in a notepad.

"Tell him our passports and all of our money were in those bags," reminded Elizabeth.

After about twenty minutes, the cop left.

"Well?" asked Elizabeth.

"He said that he'll file a report and will try to figure it out in the morning, since the department is closed right now," said Adam.

"In the morning? What are we supposed to do until then?"

"Get some sleep," yawned Adam. "We already paid for the room."

They didn't get much sleep that night, and in the morning went down to the police department. Adam spent some time talking to the cops.

"They say that they'll look into the theft, but that they can't do much else for us."

"What about the hotel? They should be held liable."

"They say the hotel isn't responsible, since I didn't lock the door."

"How do they know you didn't?"

"I told them I couldn't remember if I did or not."

"Why did you tell them that? You should have said you locked it properly."

"I don't know, mom. They taught us at school not to lie to the cops."

"You always lie to the cops, Adam." Elizabeth sat down in a chair and rubbed her face. "What do we do now? We have no passports nor money."

"We'll get help at the embassy," said Adam, trying to sound reassuring.

"The embassy is in Tokyo. We need to take a train there. It costs $100 per ticket."

"They have banks here, mom. We can pull some money out."

With sad eyes, Elizabeth looked at her son. "I don't have any money left in the bank. I used everything for this trip."

Adam blinked at her. "Everything?"

"You know that money was tight after I lost my job. This trip wasn't cheap. Between the tickets, hotels and everything else... I had the last $800 in my bag."

"Mom!" exclaimed Adam. "That's all you have left? How are we going to pay the mortgage?"

"I'll worry about that. I'll look for a job when we get back."

"What about that late payment notice you received before we left?"

Elizabeth shrugged. "I'll start worrying when I get a few more of those."

"This is so like you, mom!" cried Adam. "You don't ever take anything seriously!"

"What am I suppose to do?" retorted Elizabeth. "It's not my fault no one is hiring writers right now."

fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers