Mama Pt. 05

Story Info
Mother's rewarded after daughter and boyfriend do anal.
2.2k words
4.55
56.8k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers

Still lying behind my girlfriend I pulled my sweat-drenched T-shirt up over my head and dropped it by the side of the bed. There was a kind of calm in the air after all that activity. Outside, just the sound of crickets and the train whistle from the yards at the other end of Lafayette.

My beautiful Alana had just lost her anal virginity to me, and we spooned close. My oily penis, limp and resting, lay along the line of her slick buttocks, my right arm wrapped around her and my hand cupping her small left breast. Her gorgeous mother Jane lay facing her, kissing her daughter full on the lips. Jane had gone from defensive tiger-mother to willing accomplice in just an hour or so, preparing her daughter's anus for me as her own mother had taught her to do. In Jane's case it was stop her getting pregnant by her crazy uncle Milton. In Alana's case, I guess you'd call it mixed motives...being protective of her child, but wanting to feel the rush of down and dirty sex. There's no substitute.

Jane had taken the jar of Noix De Coco, her lube of choice, over to her side of the bed and had a couple of her long, elegant fingers in there, scooping out a small lump of the stuff to help her get off. I reached down and took Jane's left leg below the knee and pulled it up towards me. It rested on Alana's hips as my fingers met Jane's and I took her melting lump of oil in my hand.

Jane shuffled up closer as I reached down behind her and slipped my fingers in between her parted buttocks. I found her pouting anus, red hot to the touch, and started to gently stroke the oil into her ring. Jane gasped, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Dammit Jack. That feels so good."

Alana smiled as she watched her mother go into a trance.

"Oh Mama, is Jack touching your butthole now?"

Jane just nodded as I stroked my fingertip in circles, riding the ridges of her crinkled anus. I could feel her heartbeat in the pulsing of her ring.

Alana stroked her mother's long brown hair as she spoke.

"Mama, I never knew how good it felt until you showed us. Now we want to do something for you. Ain't that right Jack?"

I nodded. "That's right. We're going to show Mama how much we appreciate her helping us."

Jane just smiled. Her eyes were closed, lost in the feeling.

I whispered in Alana's ear, but just loud enough for Jane to hear.

"Just before you arrived, I was talking with Mama about how we'd been seeing each other a little. I told her about our little trip down to Montgomery Lake."

Jane's eyes opened. I thought she looked a little angry at me, just for a moment. I guess that conversation was meant to be a secret. But somehow I thought we'd gone a little beyond that.

Alana sounded a little shocked. "You didn't tell her all that? Tell me you didn't."

"I did, and I'm glad I did. I guess I was sick of her treating you like a little child, and I wanted her to hear about how much of a woman you really are."

A silence. I spoke again.

"We wouldn't be here otherwise."

Another silence. Alana spoke this time.

"So I suppose you told her all about how we were kissing and touching and getting all heavy?"

"I did. And I told her how I felt your wetness through those little shorts, and how I took them off, and those little pink panties of yours."

Jane was gyrating her asshole on my fingertips now, as I started to concentrate my efforts, pressing very slightly up against her slippery hole with my middle finger.

"Can you recall what I did after that Jane? I know you were enjoying the story."

"You...you started eating her pussy. Her beautiful little pussy. You sucked on it, and licked it and loved it."

I nodded again. "Just like you want to do right now Jane. You brought yourself off when I was telling you that story, now you want to taste your child's pussy yourself. I know it. And you know it too."

Alana gasped. "Oh Mama, is that true? Do you really want to taste me?"

Jane nodded. "More than anything. Is that all right? I know it's wrong, but I can't...me and Louise, we used to..."

Alana turned to me, just for a second.

"You and Auntie Louise used to...used to taste each other?"

"When Milton was killed, we missed him. I know it sounds strange...I know he was a monster and the things he did to us were so wrong. But we had gotten used to 'wrong'. We needed it. And what's wrong about something that two people need that don't harm anybody else none?"

I spoke over Alana's shock.

"I don't see nothing wrong with that at all. You were sisters, I suppose it would be some comfort to you both after what happened."

Jane nodded. She reached behind herself and gently stroked up my hand, a sign that her asshole was ready for my finger, I guess. With that. I gently extended my middle digit and pushed it slowly past her rock-hard anus. It gripped me incredibly tight just above the first knuckle. Jane closed her eyes tight.

Jane spoke in little gasps. "Sometimes, on those real hot days...we'd take a cool swim in the Ogletree Creek...then we'd run all the way home...never bothering to dry ourselves...and we'd go into the barn...and I would lay down on the straw...and pull my dress up...and Louise would swing herself across my face...and she'd lean down 'til her lips met my pussy...and we'd kiss each other down there...sometimes we'd roll over so I was on top of her...and we'd take as long as we could over it."

"A good old-fashioned 69." I added.

Jane smiled, her eyes closed. "We didn't know the name for it, never called it nothing but a cuddle. There wasn't nothing lesbian about it neither. It was just sister's love, plain and simple. Me and Louise knew we could trust each other."

Jane opened her eyes. "Just like I'm trusting you two. You can't ever tell anyone, least of all Louise."

We both agreed, and Jane relaxed again. I was starting to push my finger a little deeper into her butt too, and that might have helped.

"Some days we would just lay there for hours together...we got to be so good at it...almost like...well, it's going to sound strange me saying this...but like playing piano, when you don't need the notes anymore...we knew...each other so well."

Alana smiled. "Mama, do you think we could get to know each other's bodies like that?"

Jane nodded. "I believe we could, my sweet child."

With that Alana broke our spooning, and we all unwrapped. My finger popped from Jane's ass and I rolled to the edge of the bed. I watched as Jane got up onto all fours and Alana turned herself around. My girlfriend slid herself underneath her mother and shimmied down the bed until she was looking straight up at Jane's dripping pussy. Jane had her daughter's beautiful little cunt right where she wanted it, and with a little smile, she bent her head down and began to kiss Alana's furry mound.

Alana gasped and reached up to wrap her arms around her mother's butt. As she did so, Jane spread her thighs and lowered herself onto her daughter's waiting lips.

I looked down and realised that I was hard again, maybe harder than I'd ever been. Watching these two sexy, slim, tall brunette beauties pleasuring each other was easily the most erotic sight I'd ever beheld, but I kept thinking of Jane's words. I could see that this was an act of pure love, mutual giving. And that made it all the more beautiful. Both women gave out little moans, small whimpers, tiny gasps as their tongues explored each other. I smiled as I thought about Alana returning to the place she'd come from, nineteen years later. I took some of the creamy coconut oil from the jar and began to wipe it up and down my rigid shaft, because I wanted to be part of this love too.

I got onto my knees and shuffled around until I was kneeling behind Jane. I looked down at my beautiful Alana, her dark eyes twinkling as her tongue explored her mother's vaginal folds. Alana's long brown hair fanned across the sheets as she looked up at me and nodded. She released her hug around her mother's ass, bringing her hands to Jane's buttocks, and with a gentle pull, she parted those cheeks for me, revealing Jane's glistening, dark-red anus. All my fingering had loosened the tight hole a little, but my increased thickness meant that I would still have a battle on my hands to enter her passage.

As I shuffled up closer to Jane I felt something flick across my swinging balls. Alana had broken the kiss with her mother to tongue my scrotum, and I felt the wave of pleasure sweep up my back. Alana lifted her head slightly and used her skilled tongue to scoop both of my fizzing balls into her beautiful mouth, sweeping her tongue around them as my oily penis began to press against her mother's pucker. There was a little pain, that dull ache deep in the groin as she sucked on me, but the pleasure more than compensated.

Alana opened her mouth wide and released my balls with a pop. I gasped as I felt her head move back down, returning to feast on her mother's pussy. At the same time, Alana extended her fingertips closer to Jane's anus, and as best she could against the slippery valley, she pulled the cheeks even further apart. Jane gasped some more, as her little hole winked open, still pulsing.

"Now." said Jane, and I didn't need asking twice. I moved up her back a little, and with both hands planted firmly on the bed by Alana's sides, I forced my massive erection into Jane. She gyrated her hips once again, helping me work my way into her guts as her own dear uncle Milton had done so many times before. Jane's moan, a deep, bestial groan that I could feel through her whole body, was pleasure and pain combined. I could feel the need in her as my angry penis moved down, down into her rectum. I worried about smothering Alana as my weight pressed down on Jane's backside. But Jane drew her knees up, pushing up against me and allowing her daughter to breath.

I looked over Jane's shoulder, down at Alana's smooth, flat belly and her tidy little bush. Jane shook her head from side to side, flicking her long tongue across her daughter's clit, groaning and forcing gasps of breath out. Alana drew her legs up, crossing her ankles behind my neck as we three became truly locked together. I brought my right hand round to Alana's butt and began to stroke her asshole, slippery and wet from her mother's saliva and her own juices.

The three of us were working together like a machine, all pleasuring each other in ways we couldn't have imagined just a few short hours earlier. On that hot, sultry night, we cared about nothing but the intense joy of sexual release. Mother and daughter lapping away at each other's clits while my thick penis slid slowly in and out of Jane's anus. And my fingers, stroking my girlfriends butthole. We felt every movement of each other's bodies, and responded accordingly. As my orgasm built, Alana once again brought her lips to my scrotum and began to suck on my balls, perhaps hoping to delay my ejaculation. But nothing could be done to stop Jane's stranglehold on my penis from bringing me off, and with a final, deep forceful thrust I began to pump my seed up into her belly. At the same time, I felt the tremors from Jane's body as her orgasm took her, and she licked and kissed her child ever more intensely. Alana soon followed us into bliss as she shook and gasped and released the pent up tension in her skinny young body.

We rolled as a threesome to one side. My penis slipped from Jane's asshole as we came to rest. Alana looked up the ceiling, covered in a thin layer of perspiration, deep-breathing. Jane and I looked on her lovely face for a moment, before Jane turned to me.

"Thank you Jack. That was so beautiful."

Alana just smiled.

Jane turned around on the bed and tucked her head down into my groin. As Alana and I watched, her mother took my slick penis into her mouth and closed her eyes, tasting the coconut oil, my sperm and of course, her own ass. Alana and I shifted closer and we kissed, long and deep. The flavour of Jane's pussy on her lips and the soft sucking on my prick felt so right. It all felt so right.

We never wanted that night to end.

TheJess
TheJess
97 Followers