Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers

"Yeah whatever, dad."

Walking over to the fridge I opened it and grabbed a coke.

"See?" he asked, pointing at me. "You're twenty one, have a damn beer, no you grab a soda."

"Beer turns me off." I said, popping open the soda, "Wonder why."

That one went over his head and as I leaned against the counter, wondering where Mom was Dad finished his burger, and then said.

"Seriously Paul, watch that girl, she works at that bar, she's good looking, bet she's earning money doing more than pushing drinks."

"Julie's not a whore dad."

"All woman are whores Paul." He nodded in agreement with himself. "We go out and work our asses off and they stay home and spread their legs. Hell your mother's been fucking around on me for years."

"Bullshit!" I snapped. "Mom is not a slut!"

"Of course not." He smiled again, his eyes were glazed over and his face was getting redder. "Your mommy's a perfect little angel isn't she? Hell you were probably napping in your room while she was sucking some guy off in my bed."

I felt a surge of anger well up inside of me.

"I wouldn't fucking blame her if she was!" I snapped. "At least she'd be getting it, when was the last time your drunk ass could get it up?"

Dad's eyes bulged dangerously and I felt my stomach tighten as he stared at me. Asshole or not, drunk or not, Dad was a big guy and never afraid to fight. He took the last swig from his beer and after putting it down, surprised me by laughing.

"See Paul? You can be a man when you need too!" he exclaimed. "Shame its only to defend your slutty mother, but it gives me hope you might man up some day."

Deciding to not press my luck, I changed directions.

"Where is Mom?"

Dad laughed as if I'd said something funny.

"Oh, she's up there showering, getting ready for her little visitor!"

I felt a chill go down my spine. He couldn't know, there was no way he....

"See, I told her I was leaving a little while ago. So she gives me a kiss goodbye and said she was going upstairs to lie down. I heard the shower, so I went and pulled my van into the garage. Bill's not coming to get me for another half hour."

He gave me an evil grin.

"So she's going to come waltzing down here wearing something trashy to wait for her little boyfriend."

Oh my God! I looked at the clock over dad's head and saw it was ten to six. Mom was going to come down any minute now. I slipped my phone from my pocket to send her a text, but as I did my stomach clenched; her cell was right there next to dad. Thank God I hadn't sent a message, he no doubt had the phone next to him on purpose, waiting for the lover he was convinced she had, to call her. Mom was looking forward to me; I could just imagine her coming down in some type of lingerie. Of course, Dad would never guess who she was wearing it for, but there would be hell to pay.

As if that thought summoned her, I heard footsteps at the top of the staircase that led down into the kitchen. There was a turn halfway down and I swallowed hard as watched to see my mother come down the stairs. Mom's feet, her bare feet appeared on the stairs and as she started to descend her equally bare legs began materializing, a lot of her legs. My heart began to pound at the sight of mid thighs and I had the horrible thought she may just be in her underwear.

I had to choke back a sigh of relief when I saw the edge of a black robe. That relief again turned to panic as her chest appeared and I saw the robe was so loosely tied her large creamy breasts were almost falling out. Even as her face appeared, and I knew I should say something, I was frozen by the sight of her. Mom's long shapely legs looked better than ever and the robe was so wide open I swore I could just see the pink skin surrounding her nipple.

Despite the potential for trouble, I felt my cock twitch in my pants. What a thrill knowing she was coming down dressed like that for the man that she had indeed been fucking behind Dad's back for the last couple of years, her son. Mom looked up and seeing me gave me a huge smile that lit up her huge baby blue eyes. That smile sent a wave of excitement through me. Not as much as the next move though. Stopping on the stairs and just out of dad's sight, Mom's smile turned mischievous and grabbing her robe, she began to open it to flash me her tits. That snapped me out of my trance and I said loudly, "Hey dad!"

Mom's eyes widened and she quickly pulled the robe closed and began to tie it.

"What?" dad asked, coming out of the beer induced fog he had been drifting in.

"Um," I shrugged. "Want another beer?"

"Yeah, Bill's driving the first ten hours, so why the hell not?"

I started to turn towards the fridge and saw Mom starting to back up the stairs to change; I winced when she stepped on the same creaky stair that had betrayed me so many times as a teen sneaking in and out at night.

"Sheri? That you?" Dad called out.

"Uh yeah, John, I'll be right down, I need to..."

"You need to get your ass down here is what you need to do!" he snapped.

I felt that old familiar feeling of anxiety run through me as I grabbed a beer from the fridge and brought it over to dad. He looked up at me and pointing at the chair slid the plate with the other burger over in front of it.

"Here, have a burger, I'm full."

"Yeah sure, thanks dad."

When he was on the edge like this it was usually better to just go along with him. I began to slide the chair out when Mom came down the stairs and into the kitchen. Keeping her face averted from dad, she walked over to me.

"Hey honey!" she exclaimed throwing her arms around my shoulders.

Mom had her hair up and as my face was buried in her neck, I caught the scent of her raspberry body spray. That was my favorite on her and I had to resist the urge to brush my lips across the soft inviting skin of her neck. Apparently Mom had no such inhibitions. I gasped as I felt her lips on the skin of my neck just below my ear. Before she pulled back, I felt the tip of her soft wet tongue flick out across my earlobe. Mom had her back to dad and her head buried on my shoulder so I know he couldn't see it, but still what was she thinking?

"Well, well, look at you." Dad said from the table. "Could you get that robe any fucking shorter?"

"That's why I was going to go change." Mom said softly, turning to face him. "I didn't know Paul was here."

"Didn't know I was either did you?" he gave her a nasty smile.

Looking back over her shoulder, Mom whispered, "Sit down honey."

Turning back to face dad, she said, "No, John you said you were leaving at five."

"I lied." He gestured at her. "I bet your son and your husband wasn't who you were wearing that slutty robe for though were we?"

"Whatever John." Mom rolled her eyes as she walked around him to the other side of the table.

"Don't whatever me," he snapped, "I bet you're not even wearing underwear are you fucking pig?"

"Dad calm down." I said, trying to stay calm myself. "She was expecting to be alone."

"Yeah, sure she was."

Mom had pulled the chair out and was going to sit, when reaching out; dad grabbed the edge of her robe and lifted the back of it up.

"Hey!" Mom exclaimed, starting to pull away from him.

"What the fuck is that, you fucking slut?" Dad demanded.

As he yelled, he pulled his hand back and slapped Mom hard on the ass. Mom yelped, in pain and tried to pull away again, but grabbing her other arm, dad held her and hit her ass twice more in rapid succession.

"Knock it off!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me.

Dad let mom go and spun in his chair so quickly I lost my grip on his arm. His hand came up, and I flinched back, expecting to get hit and was already getting ready to swing back. Instead of hitting me, Dad pointed his finger into my chest and hissed,

"You don't ever put your hands on me, understand you little shit?"

Before I could respond, Mom caught my eye and shook her head at me. I could see her eyes had filled up and I knew the tears were more of humiliation than pain. I shifted my gaze over to dad and after staring into his glassy eyes, simply nodded. Looking back at Mom, he asked,

"So what the fuck you call that?"

"Underwear." She said softly.

Dad shook his head and looked at me.

"You know what she's wearing? One of those stringy things all the little sluts wear." He grunted. "You fucking some young kid now Sheri? Is that what he likes?"

"I'm not fucking anyone." Mom answered as she slid the chair out and sat down across from me.

When she did, I noticed her wince and wanted to haul off and whack my father.

"Yeah right." He laughed as he picked his beer up. "I think I'm the only one you're not fucking. So go ahead Sheri, why you wearing that thing?"

Mom shrugged.

"I just got out of the shower and it came with the robe, so I just put it on."

"Oh? New robe?" Dad banged his bottle down hard on the table. "I'm paying for you to look hot for your boyfriends now?"

"There's no one John." Mom said calmly.

"You never wear shit like that for me."

"Because, you never want to be with me." She shrugged. "All you do is call me names."

"That's because I don't want to be fucking the whole neighborhood." He snorted. "Who the hell knows what those losers have."

Mom didn't respond and I managed to keep my mouth shut. This was the old familiar pattern. If we stayed quiet when he was drunk, he would sort of drift off into his own little world and forget about us. Dad sighed and picking up his beer began to slowly sip it. In between swallows, I heard him mutter, "fucking whore. Catch her one of these days."

After a couple of minutes that stopped and he simply sat there looking down at the bottle in his hands. Sensing movement, I looked up, to see Mom had reached up and was removing the clip from her hair. When she saw me looking, she gave me a sexy little smile and made a show of shaking her long hair out. I lost interest in dad and watched as my mother's long honey blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders and back. She ran her fingers up through it, taking it back up and fanning it out, before letting it fall again. The light shade of her hair looked good against the black of the robe, and unable to help it I started imagining how good it looked when it was across my stomach and thighs.

I was starting to sweat and tried to focus on worrying about what my father was going to do next. Still, I couldn't help thinking about sliding her hair away from her bare back and kissing her between her shoulders and then working my way down. Seeing me staring, Mom gave me a wink and to my surprise, seductively licked her lips. My cock twitched, but at the same time I turned away from her to make sure dad wasn't looking. Mom had never been this forward. Not that dad would suspect anything, but the last thing she needed to do was fuel his fire.

I saw I had no worries. Dad was now peeling the label off the beer bottle, concentrating on trying to do it without tearing it. He was humming tunelessly which was a sign he was calming down. If nothing else set him off the next stage was him dozing off. Odds were he would be sleeping the entire time his partner was driving. My thoughts jerked back to the present and I jumped as I felt something press against my crotch. I looked down to see Mom's foot planted between my legs.

I knew I should push her foot down and close my legs, but I couldn't. Instead I watched as Mom's bare foot started to slide up and down my crotch. I started to breathe through my mouth as my cock swelled in my jeans. My hips jumped as Mom started curling her bright red toes along the length of my shaft. I swallowed hard as her foot began to move faster. Darting my eyes to the side and making sure dad was still in a fog, I reached down and lightly ran my fingers across the soft skin of the top of her foot.

Mom started pushing her foot harder into my now fully erect cock and I started caressing her foot as she slid it back and forth. I was beginning to breathe heavier as I imagined those soft bare feet up on my shoulders or across my back as he legs wrapped around me. Mom started moving her foot faster and I had to bite back a moan. I looked up to see her smile at me before pushing her foot hard into my cock. Giving me that cute little smile that drove me crazy, she mouthed the words "For me?" I nodded and she sent a thrill through me as she slid her foot down the length of my hard on and shaped the words, "All mine."

Mom's toes curled around the head of my cock and squeezed. I jerked in my chair as I felt my precum squirt out into my underwear.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" dad asked.

"Umm," I shrugged. "I don't know."

I grabbed mom's ankle and tried to shove it down, but she was pressing it against me. What the hell? Did she want to get caught?

"You look funny." Dad said staring at me. "What's the matter?"

Well, you see, Mom's trying to give me a foot job under the table and....

"Just umm, warm." I replied as I pushed Mom's ankle harder.

"What the hell are you doing in your lap?" Dad asked, "Making sure it's there?"

"No, I..."

Dad leaned over quickly, looking under the table. As soon as he had begun to move Mom dropped her foot to the floor and left her leg stretched out under the table. Dad looked at my lap for a moment and I wondered if he could see I was hard. I saw him frown and sitting back up, I saw he had gotten that pissed off look on his face again.

"Sheri!" he snapped, looking over at her.

Mom jumped and for the first time tonight looked nervous.

"Go upstairs and change into something fucking decent will you?" He pointed towards the stairs.

"What?" she asked.

"You fucking heard me! Christ I look under the table and your robes so fucking high I can your ass."

"Well I wasn't expecting...."

"I know what you were expecting! You were figuring on coming down here and waiting for your latest boyfriend." He was starting to yell and Mom put her hands up,

"Calm down John, please.

"Please?" he snorted, "Is that what you do with him? Beg him to fuck your used up pussy?"

"Dad!" I snapped. "Stop talking like..."

I was stopped short, by the back of his hand catching my cheek. He had only flicked his wrist, and it didn't hurt much, but stunned me into silence. How the hell could he be so drunk and be that quick?

"Don't you hit him!" Mom shouted at him.

"Then he should watch his mouth." Dad pointed at me causing me to flinch. "Besides, he's why you need to get your ass upstairs. He's your fucking son and you're down here with your fucking ass hanging out."

"I..." Mom paused to take a breath and keep her voice calm. "When I saw Paul I was going to go back and change and you told me to come down here."

"Because I wanted to see what you were wearing, but seeing your little boys here, I guess lover boy will have to wait now won't he?"

"For the last time John, there's no one there's never...."

"Just shut up and go put some clothes on!" Dad shouted causing up both to jump. "Christ, you haven't changed have you? Used to parade around his friends like that all the time." He waved at her disgustedly, "Christ, the kids got a cute little girlfriend; he doesn't need to see your nasty ass to see what he's got to look forward too."

Mom stared at him and although she looked away quickly I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Don't be a jerk, Dad," I said softly. "Mom's beautiful and you know it."

"Aww," Dad grinned and reaching out, pinched my cheek, "Isn't that cute, saying your Mom's pretty, you always were a mama's boy." He sighed. "How'd I raise such a pansy?"

"Well?" he looked back at Mom, "Get your slutty ass upstairs."

Mom turned and quickly headed for the stairs. As she began to walk up them dad called out, "Pull the robe down, kid don't wanna see his mother's ass."

Well actually I thought, but stopped when Mom turned to look over her shoulder at me. She looked as if she were ready to cry as she said softly, "I'll be upstairs if you need me Paul."

She turned away and it was all I could do not to get up and follow her, but I didn't want to wind the asshole up again. Instead I looked at Dad, who was now sitting back with a big smile on his face. I felt a wave of disgust flow through me. He loved it when he made mom cry, always had.

"Why do you talk to her like that?" I asked. "She doesn't deserve that."

Dad turned to look at me and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw he was now in a good mood.

"Not about that Paul. It's about keeping her in line. Can't have her thinking she's worth anything."

"That's the most ignorant thing I've ever heard." I told him. "Mom..."

"Paul," Dad said putting his hand on my shoulder in an almost fatherly manner. "Let me tell you something, women need to be treated that way."

"No..." I stopped as he squeezed my shoulder.

"Not only that, but they want it! They won't say it, but they love it when their man puts them in her place. Hell your mom's probably up there all hot and bothered now."

"You're nuts! " I told him holding back some other choice words.

"See that's what guys your age need to learn." He shook his head, "Your generation only thinks with your dicks." Removing his hand from me he sat back and continued,

"Look at Julie. I bet all she's gotta do is show you those little titties of hers and you'll do anything she wants. Not only that, she does what she wants. If you don't like it, a blow job gets her off the hook."

"Yeah okay Dad."

"Really Paul, I'm trying to tell you something. Next time instead of just whipping your cock out and letting her have her way, you give a nice little rap in the mouth." He nodded as if he'd said something brilliant. "Shit, she'll not only fall into place, but she'll thank you. Women want that, I'm telling you."

"Of course," he sighed. "Maybe I didn't do it enough and that's why your mother is fucking around on me."

"Please dad," I told him. "Mom is not screwing around on you. You've..."

"Yes she is." He said quietly. "Maybe before she wasn't, but she is now. I know it. I heard her on the phone with him the other day."

"You did?"

"Yup." He nodded. "Heard her telling him how bad she wanted him. How much she missed him inside of her."

Dad was speaking softly and I swore it looked as if he was upset.

"She said she didn't think she could wait until I went on the road, started talking about a hotel."

I felt a wave of panic come over me. That had been me Mom had been talking too. She had told me she needed me more than ever and....

"Then she started talking dirty, saying how she couldn't wait to have him in her mouth."

"Well maybe..." I began, but he kept going.

"So she hangs up and I go in and grab her phone, figure I'll get the fuckers number."

Oh shit! I thought what the...

"But she's pretty smart. She must have deleted his number, cause I look and the last call was to you." He shrugged. "Classy huh? From her son to her boyfriend."

I jumped at the sound of Dad's cell ringing. Removing it from his pocket, he answered, "Yeah? All right, I'll be out."

Standing he looked down at me.

"Well I gotta get going. I'll be back Sunday."

"Okay." I nodded. "Have a good trip."

"Yeah." He clapped me on the shoulder and left his hand there. "Think about what I said Paul. You put them in their place good once you'll be all set."

I simply nodded and he started to turn away then stopped and looked back at me.

"Hey, you staying awhile?"

"I guess, why?" I asked.

"Do me a favor and stick around tonight and maybe come by over the next few days."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to keep an eye on your mother." He gave me an attempt at a smile. "You do that for me?"

"Yeah sure."

"Good." He nodded. "This way I know she won't be fucking around on me."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers