Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,052 Followers

Working hard not to smile I asked, "Hey dad, Julie and I are.... Taking some time off, how about I stay the weekend?"

"Hey, that would be great!" he slapped my arm again. "Hey there's hope for you yet."

"Thanks." I said smiling at him.

"Okay," he said walking away and speaking over his shoulder, "You make sure you don't let her out of your sight."

"Oh, don't worry; I'll be right on top of her." I told him.

*****

I watched out the window as dad got into the passenger side of truck and it pulled away. Now that he was out of the house, that feeling of excitement I had run up the steps with was coming back. I forced myself to stand in front of the window for a few minutes and watch the hill over the house across the street. The on ramps to 95 north and south were there and I would be able to see the truck get on the highway.

After dads telling me he was sure Mom was fooling around on him, I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to come right back. While I watched, I felt a wave of memories; Mom and I waiting at the window when I was little. Dad would always blow the horn of the truck when he got on the highway as his way of saying goodbye to me and I would wave as if he could see me. Back then I would be sad when he left. Flash forward a few years and I was glad to see him go. I took a deep breath and buried that old pain.

Instead, I smiled at the thought that I was going to spend the next four days in the loving arms of the most beautiful woman I knew. I thought back to the image of her letting her hair down and her bare foot in my lap. My cock began to stir as I envisioned her coming down the stairs ready to playfully flash me her amazing tits. Oh, yes four days of sex that others would think sick, but I knew was best it could ever be. There was no way Julie or any other woman could love me the way my mother did. Our taboo trysts were the best of both worlds, a mother's love combined with the lust of an insatiable older woman.

I let out a long breath when I saw the bright yellow truck climb the hill and take north. I turned and watched it for as far as I could before turning from the window. I quickly went back into the kitchen and took the stairs two at a time. It occurred to me Mom might still be upset and would just want to lay together for awhile. That would be fine, I loved nothing more than to hold her in my arms, loving her the way she deserved. Then after that I would give her something else she deserved, a good hard fuck, the kind my limp dicked father hadn't given her in years. After that we would go nice and slow, tease and love and play for hours. Goddamn, four fucking days of this!

I saw the door to Mom's bedroom was closed most of the way and when I opened it, I smiled. The shades were pulled down and there were several candles lit. I closed the door behind me and saw the door to the bathroom was shut. I began to walk over to it, concerned mom was in there crying. As I passed the bed, I felt my already semi-hard cock continue to grow. The sheets were drawn down and they were black, I loved how Mom's fair skin looked on them, never mind her hair. I remembered the first time we had sex in that bed. I'd felt weird because of my father, but Mom said I was the only man that took her there; my father hadn't touched her in years.

I jumped at the sound of Mom's voice.

"Hey, honey, you looking for someone?"

I turned to see her leaning against the wall next to the closet. She was still wearing the short robe, but it was closed tightly. Good thing Dad hadn't decided to come up and see if she changed. On that note, it occurred to me that Mom had taken a chance with the candles. She was awfully bold tonight.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked, starting towards her.

"Stop." Mom said.

I immediately froze where I was and she smiled.

"You always did listen so well."

"Mom, I'm sorry about Dad. I..."

"Paul?"

"What is it, Mom?"

"Your father is gone. I'm fine and I don't want to talk about him, okay?"

"Okay."

"What I want is to enjoy the company of my very handsome son."

I smiled and started for her again, when she put her finger up.

"I said stay there." She said firmly. "Stay right in front of that bed."

I took a step back and could feel my heart beginning to beat faster. Mom was always meek around dad, but always took charge when we were together and I loved it. She stayed where she was, leaning against the wall, a slight smile on her face.

"Take your clothes off." She said softly.

"You sure you don't want to talk...." I began, still concerned about her, after all we had all weekend to play.

"I said I'm fine." She said, "Now listen to your mother and take your damn clothes off!"

That tone sent a quiver through my now hard cock and putting my head down, I whispered, "Yes ma'am."

I quickly stripped my t-shirt off and after removing my shoes and socks, unzipped my jeans. I started to pull them down, then stopped and smiled at her.

"Do you want to?"

"I want you naked Paul. I'm not Julie, you don't have to guess, I'll tell you exactly what I want."

I shoved my jeans down and stepped out of them.

"Oh, honey." Mom whispered, "Look at that."

I looked down to see that in addition to the huge bulge my throbbing cock had made in my underwear, there was a large wet stain where the tip of my cock was dripping. I looked back up and felt my cock twitch at the look of pure lust on her face. Mom's big blue eyes were wide and she made a show of slowly licking her lips.

"Go ahead, baby, show your mother how hard you are for her."

I pulled my underwear down allowing my hard cock to spring free and kicked them to the side. Mom let out a breath, her eyes locked onto my cock. I smiled at the fact I was naked and hard in front of my mother, and she was looking at me with naked desire on her face.

"That's all for me?" Mom asked walking slowly towards me.

"All of it," I told her, "And all of me."

"Aren't you sweet." Mom smiled, her eyes were still lingering on my cock. "But you have to save some for your little girlfriend don't you?"

"Julie left me." I whispered.

Mom looked away from my cock and asked, "Really?"

"She didn't want me to stay with you."

"Well you didn't have to," she started, but I waved her off.

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "There's no way I'd ever take another girl over you," I smiled, "You're my favorite girl remember?"

"Oooh, I like that," Mom cooed. "And since you did choose me, I guess I'm going to have to give you a treat aren't I?"

Knowing exactly what she meant, all thoughts of Julie left my mind and my cock felt so thick it was beginning to hurt.

"Sit down Paul."

I did as she said, and swallowed hard as I watched Mom slowly walk over to me.

"That's right honey," she began, stopping a couple of feet in front of me and untying the robe, "You sit back and let your mother take good care of you."

Mom undid the robe and turning around slid it off her shoulders. I watched it drop to the floor and found myself confronted with the site Mom's ass, in just a thin black thong. I wouldn't say she was chubby, but my mother did have some curves and her ass was pleasantly round, yet still firm. Looking over her shoulder at me, she gave it a playful shake. I reached out to grab it, but she laughed and stepped away from me. I laughed too; glad to see she was in a playful mood. The smile left my face, when Mom quickly turned around to face me.

"Oh, Mom." I said softly as I took in her large creamy tits with their pink nipples. Those nipples looked as hard as my cock felt, and were pointing straight at me. I licked my lips in anticipation of having them in my mouth and let my eyes drift down to her soft stomach and the flair of her hips. The thong was so thin in the front I could see the pink skin of her pussy, along the edge of the sides. Shaking my head slowly I whispered, "Damn, you're beautiful."

Mom, smiled and said softly, "You make me feel that way, honey I love the way you look at me."

"I love to look at you," I told her.

"Yeah?" Mom asked, and cupping her tits, held them up for me. "Not bad for an old lady?"

"Not bad for any lady, and you're not old."

"Old enough to....," she winked, "Be your mother!"

I laughed and then stopped as letting her tits go, she gathered her long blond hair and raising her arms over her head took it up and struck a seductive pose for me. Goddamn she was sexy!

"But, you like baby?"

"Oh, yes." I breathed as she slowly turned around, giving me another glimpse at her perfect ass.

Mom turned back around to face me and stepping up, wrapped her arm around my shoulders. I immediately went for her tit, but Mom caught my chin and titled my head up.

"What, no kiss hello?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pressed her lips to mine and I groaned as she teasingly slid them back and forth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Mom sighed as she was drawn into my embrace and began to kiss me more firmly. I felt her relax into me and started running my right hand up and down the smooth skin of her back while her soft full lips worked against mine. I moaned when I felt her tongue dart out and parted my lips, allowing it access to my mouth.

Our tongues caressed each other as she slipped her other arm around my shoulders. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest and my hard cock was trapped against her thigh as she stood between my legs. I moved my hands down past her hips and grabbing her ass, gave it a hard squeeze. Mom cooed delightedly as I began to fondle the cheeks of her ass, and dropping her hand, grabbed my cock. I moaned into her mouth as she gave it a squeeze and I felt the precum squirt from it. Mom started to slowly pump it and I whimpered into our kiss as she slid her thumb across the sensitive head.

"I like that little noise baby." Mom whispered, as she removed her lips from mine. "I love when you whimper for me."

"I..." I trailed off into another moan as Mom leaned in and started kissing my neck while she began to stroke my cock faster.

I continued to rub her ass, as she ran her lips across my neck and playfully nibbled at my ear. Mom again squeezed the head of my cock and my hips twitched as she ran her hand across the head. She started stroking harder and I could feel her hand was now slick with my cum. Sliding my hands around, I ran them up her soft stomach and grabbed the bottom of her tits, trying to find her nipples.

"You want these, honey?"

Mom leaned back enough so I could cup them in my hands and I let out a breath as I lifted her heavy tits. Holding them in the palms of my hands, I started rubbing my thumbs across her nipples.

"Oh, yes." She whispered, closing her eyes.

Bending my head, I eagerly sucked her right nipple into my mouth while rolling the other between my finger tips. Mom started rocking back and forth, gently pushing her nipple deeper into my more than willing mouth. She had slowed her stroking of my cock and my own hips stared to move, trying to urge her to go faster. Mom put her hand on the back of my head and I sighed contentedly around her nipple as she started running her long nails through my hair. I turned my head, switching up on her nipples and Mom showed her appreciation, by sliding her hand down the length of my shaft and letting my cock go, began to massage my balls. Mom lifted her right leg and bending it, placed her knee on mine.

I knew what she wanted and was more than happy to give it to her. I let the tit I was sucking on go and running my fingers lightly down her stomach, slid my hand between her legs. I rubbing her pussy through the thong and released a moan around her nipple as I could feel how hot and wet she was even through the material. Mom moaned softly, and lifted her other leg, placing it on mine so that she was now kneeling on me with her legs wide open. My fingers trembling with excitement, I slipped them into her thong and rolled my eyes in pleasure at the feeling of her hot wet flesh.

"Yes, honey." Mom groaned in my ear, "That's tight you....Oh!"

Mom gasped as I pushed two fingers up into her pussy and started to slowly pump them. I was breathing hard against her nipple as she clenched her warm and very tight pussy around my thrusting fingers. I slipped my fingers out and slid them through her soft wet lips and Mom, jerked against my hand, when the tips of my fingers found her swollen clit.

"Oh, right there!" Mom purred as I began rubbing my fingers in slow circles around her hard button.

I slid my fingers back and into her quivering flesh, and working it into the thong, pressed my thumb against her clit. Mom started rocking her hips into my hand as slowly rubbed her sensitive flesh while pumping my fingers. Mom let go of my cock, and leaning forward wrapped her arms around my shoulders, as I started moving my fingers faster. I groaned in disappointment when she did, but bending her head to my ear, Mom whispered,

"Don't worry baby, your mother's going to take good care of you." She emitted a low moan that caused my cock to twitch as I drove my fingers harder into her. "Hmmm, oh look at you taking such good care of me, you always were such a good boy."

Mom punctuated that last sentence by slipping her tongue into my ear, and I my cock jumped in anticipation of that tongue caressing it. I switched nipples again and this time started sucking harder. I squeezed her other nipple harder between my fingers and began rubbing her clit in faster circles. We had plenty of time to go slow later and I wanted to get her off nice and hard the first time. Sensing my thoughts, Mom said softly,

"That's right honey, nice and quick." She gasped and her hips jerked as I pressed harder on her clit. "Oh, baby, I haven't come from anything but my fingers since the last time you stayed," she paused then purred into my ear, "Be a good boy and make your mother cum for you!"

I began plunging my fingers hard and fast into her, harder than I would dare go with Julie, but unlike Julie, Mom was a real woman and loved a firm touch. Mom rested her head on my shoulder and started moaning loudly as I opened my mouth and took her nipple as deep as I could into my mouth, while my thumb danced rapidly across her clit. Her moans began to get higher pitched and Mom started using her legs to bounce up and down, driving my fingers deeper inside of her sopping wet pussy. I squeezed her nipple harder bit down slightly on her nipple, and Mom cried out loudly in my ear,

"Oh yes! Right there honey! Don't stop, please don't.....Oh!"

Mom's hips jerked and she released a loud squeal in my ear that sent a thrill though me and a shiver through my throbbing cock. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and she began to buck wildly on my lap, as I kept my thumb moving on her clit. Mom was emitting a series of sharp yelps each time my finger slammed into her and I could feel her pussy getting wetter as her juices began gushing around my plunging fingers. I winced as Mom's fingernails dug into my shoulders, but quickly forgot about the pain when she wailed in my ear and I felt her pussy convulse around my fingers.

Mom's hips jerked hard into my fingers a couple of more times, then with a satisfied sigh, the brought a smile to my face she cooed, "Oh honey, that felt soooo good. You always know just how to cheer me up don't you?"

Releasing her nipple from my mouth, I turned my head and after kissing her neck said softly, "I love you Mom."

It seemed strange saying it like that while we were playing dirty, but apparently it was what Mom wanted to hear. She hugged me even tighter.

"Oh honey, I love you so much!" She sighed and added. "And need you so much."

"I'll always be here." I told her.

"Hmmm," she cooed in my ear, "Speaking of needing something, I bet you need a little of your mother's attention don't you?"

"Oh, yes."

Mom sat back on my knees and looking down at my swollen cock smiled, "Yeah honey, you want your mother to take care of that nice big dick of yours?"

Hearing her talk like that drove me wild and I whispered, "Please Mom?"

"Please what honey?" she asked.

She was giving me that sexy smile and I knew she loved hearing me say it as much as I loved hearing her.

"Please suck my cock, mom, please don't tease me."

"Okay," she laughed, "I just wanted to make sure you remembered the manners I taught you."

Mom slipped off of my legs and as I watched, heart pounding, she dropped to her knees between my legs. Grabbing my cock, she gave the tip a kiss, then looked up at me and opened her mouth. My precum was on her lips and I groaned at the sight of it smeared on her lips. Mom gave my cock a hard squeeze that caused a spurt of sticky fluid to erupt from my cock and bending her head, Mom started swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh, damn," I breathed as I took in the sigh of my beautiful mother's pink tongue lapping up my dripping cock.

Mom took my cock and began rubbing the still oozing head all over her huge tits. I moaned as my slick cock rubbed across her firm tits, causing them to glisten. Letting my cock go, Mom grabbed her tits and pressing them around my cock started to rock up and down.

"Oh yes." I moaned as I watched my cock slide between her large creamy tits.

Mom stopped moving and said, "Go ahead baby, fuck them, fuck your mother's tits."

I smiled, knowing she was talking like that for my benefit and loving every minute of it. I started thrusting my hips up off the bed and watched my throbbing dick push its way through mom's tits. I moaned at how soft they were, then gasped as she flicked her tongue out and caught the tip as it poked up at her. Mom bent her head further and parted her lips. Now when I thrust my cock through her tits, the head was sliding into her warm mouth. I moaned and stared pumping faster and trying desperately to push more of my cock into the forbidden mouth of my own mother.

There was no doubt in my mind that the fact she was my mother made everything we did even hotter. The first couple of time we were together I had felt weird, like I'd done something wrong. But after I'd had sex with mom, I quickly realized no other girl, including Julie was anywhere near the lover my mother was. Now anytime the thought that we were committing a forbidden act entered my mind, it just made me harder. I quickened my thrusts and smiled as Mom was now pushing her head down further to take more of me into her mouth.

Mom released her tits and as they dropped away from my cock, grabbed it and started pumping it hard and fast. I had been pretty worked up and my hips continued to thrust into her hand, God, I needed to cum! Mom was staring at my cock with that look of lust that I loved and after slowing down her stroking, began lightly running her tongue along the length of my shaft. I shuddered when she worked her way back up and paused over the head. Instead of sucking it, she kissed it and slid her tongue down the other side of my shaft.

"Oh, Please Mom." I whispered, my hips twitching.

"I know, you want it baby," She said softly as she rubbed my aching cock along the side of her face, "But I just want to enjoy it first."

Mom then opened her mouth and I moaned as she took me more than half way down and gave me several long hard sucks. She then removed it from her mouth and started licking around the head again.

"Mom please!" I begged,

"Don't whine dear." She shook her head, "You know how I hate that, and" she squeezed my cock for emphasis. "Don't argue with your mother."

"Sorry Mom," I breathed, "I just....Oh shit!"

I cried out as Mom ducked her head and started swirling her tongue around my balls. I rolled my eyes in pleasure as she started slowly jerking my cock while now sucking my balls into her mouth. Mom ran her tongue across my balls several more times before sliding it up the length of my shaft. She stopped with her mouth poised over my cock and smiled at me. I started to say please, then stopped and just smiled back at her.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,052 Followers