Man Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded for him to continue.

"But here a small problem arises. In the majority of the cases of cross race sex, most women who are on the smaller side feel pain, instead of pleasure. So a woman may be turned on by a huge cock size, and cum in litres, but she surely does not want it day in and day out." He said.

"What?" I asked. A bit surprised at that.

"Imagine a woman with large tits. Tits so huge, there is no bra size to describe them. Tits so huge, that when she stands, the nipples reach the belly button. Isn't that a novelty? Wouldn't you like to squeeze, suck and fuck on those tits?" he asked.

"Sure would." I said.

"But take it a bit further. Would be continue liking it even after two years? Not really, you'd probably yearn for someone with large tits, of course, but within the limits of acceptability. Remember, YOUR acceptability." He said.

"Uh huh, go on." I said.

"So the question of the two percent mostly does not arise." He said.

"And what if he's white? That is, of the same race?" I asked.

"Well, John Holmes, the white fourteen incher, the famous porn star was the best example. But see how the professional, used-to-anything porn stars also grimace as he enters them. So there. But in that rare event there is, well, you just accept he is a better man and move on." He concluded.

We both sat silently for a while. Then I spoke first.

"Fuck. I came here hoping for a solution to my problems. Instead, you give me the key to life." I said.

We both laughed at that.

I stretched and got up.

Dawn was upon us. Sunlight was peeking and we could see joggers beginning to appear.

We stood up, faced each other and shook hands.

"Marcus," I said, "I couldn't have done it without you." I said.

"That's what pals are for." He said.

We hugged. A few joggers gave a look of disgust and sidestepped us. We didn't care.

"Thanks again, man." I said.

"No problems." Marcus said.

Then, we walked to the gate of the park, where we went our separate ways. Marcus in his car. Me, walking towards home. I had a lot of thinking and actions to do. First of all making sure my wife was not going to bear the agony much longer. And I sped up my walking pace just at that thought.

# # # # #

"Wh... what?" Rachael asked hesitantly, not quite believing her ears.

"I said, let's keep Harry at your mother's for another week. And let's go out for a couple of days to some secluded place. What do you think?" I asked her.

I could see this was clearly going too fast for her. First, I am not on talking terms. Then, I walk out without informing her. Then, I roam the whole night and come early morning and talk as if nothing happened. I'd be out of my depth understanding that too.

But she was trying to put up with it valiantly.

"Wh... where?" she asked.

I thought about it for a while.

"How about the best place on Earth?" I asked.

"Where?" she asked meekly.

I looked at her deep in the eyes.

"Our home?"

She smiled, then teared up and began sobbing.

"I guess that's a no?" I joked.

"No!" she screamed. Then jumped into my open arms.

She sobbed for a while and I let her.

"I'm so sorry, Chris." She began. I put a finger on her lips.

"Not at all. That's in the past." I said.

"I was so stupid..." she continued, and I shut her up again. This time, grinding my lips roughly against hers. She seemed shocked for a moment, then returned my kiss with the same gusto I had known her to for the last ten years.

I broke the kiss then stared deep into her eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

She looked at the kitchen clock.

"Seven, morning." She said.

I brought my lips close to her ears.

"Do you know what I am going to do with you today at night?" I said, seductively.

She jerked back. Her eyes shining with joy. And a bit of a doubt too.

"What?" she asked.

"Wait for it. You'll find out at night." I said, purposefully licking my lips in a gesture of heat.

"But what?" she asked.

"Grope my balls and I'll tell you." I said.

"Chris!" she screamed in mock anger.

I had my Rachael back.

"Tell me, please." She demanded.

"Nope. Wait for night." I said.

Then I walked up to our bedroom.

"I'm tired. Going to sleep. Wake me up at four." I said.

"Chris, please." She was pleading now.

I smiled.

"But before the night, I want you to put on your best party dress. We are going somewhere out tonight." I said.

Her eyes lit up like stars.

"We are?"

"And yes, that's a surprise too!" I said.

She ran halfway up the stairs and landed again on my arms. Kissing me all over my face. And tears in her eyes. I softly held her face, kissed her eyes, wiped the tears then whispered:

"Keep guessing, sweetie."

She was still playfully beating my shoulders as I went into the bedroom.

# # # # #

I have to admit. It was a wonderful day. Rachael was on tenterhooks all day since four in the evening. And I kept on heightening the tension all along.

I sat on the bed as she changed.

"Don't look at me like that Chris, please." She was breathing hard.

I had a hungry look on my face that said I was going to eat her raw.

"Change!" I commanded.

She dropped her towel in front of me and put on her panties. Shyly. And I smiled when I saw she was slightly trembling.

# # # # #

My jaw ached and my neck was getting slightly strained. It didn't matter. For the last twenty minutes, I was giving her head. Whereas previously I would have licked her like a cat sipping water, this time, I had gone all in. Using my tongue as a penis. Searching. Probing. And I could see she was sweaty all over. Trembling. She had about two orgasms before she groaned, tightened her thighs around me and head a trembling, hard, third one.

Her vagina was slick and some of the juices were glistening in the faint light we had on.

She was still recovering, when I lined my belly with hers, and pushed my six and a half inch of man meat inside her. I swear it grew another inch as I heard her moan.

And as I began pounding her, the room was filled with the smells of our sex, our grunts and wet, slurping sound of my cock pile driving her oozing vagina.

"So good, so good...unngghhhh!!" she would moan softly, then loudly as I continued, taking her along with me on the high road to the orgasm.

She already had another orgasm before she began getting all tight again. I knew this was going to be a big one. I sped up and we came together. She, grunting, straining and lips sucking my neck. Me, head buried in the pillow near her neck, chest squeezing her breasts as I unloaded huge, sticky ropes of cum into her uterus.

She groaned as she felt each spurt. Each ejaculation coating the insides of her womb.

I raised myself up on my elbows, my cock still inside her, jerking occasionally, when I saw a huge, satisfied smile pass up her lips.

Eyes still closed, she ran her fingers through my hair, and said:

"The best, honey. You are, the best!" softly, and in her stupor like condition.

By the time I had unlatched from her and we cuddled, she was already asleep. And I had all the doubts cleared from my mind.

Brian? Screw him.

For Rachael, for my wife, for my love, I was the BEST!

And that's all that matters in the end, is it not?

(FINISH)

12