Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl moves into a condo with 3 best friends.
1.6k words
4.34
25.5k
24

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers

Moving out of my parents' house is a big step for me, especially since for my whole life my family are always there when I wake up in the morning and they're the last people I hear at night. But now, moving to a new condo has a bit of freedom; especially if I'm sharing a condo with my best friends.

"This is really simple, sweetie," Hannah tells Matt, our roommate and her boyfriend, as she walks through the door with him, him carrying two boxes. "The Xbox will be in Victor's bedroom."

Matt puts the boxes down and wipes the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. "What if he has a girl over, babe?"

"Too bad, play the next day," she sighed, tossing her sunshine blond hair off her shoulder. "I don't want to wait for you to come onto the bed to have sex with me when you're going to scream at the TV screen."

Matt takes a step closer to her and places his hands on her hips, "Baby, I'll never leave you waiting to play." He grins.

Matt is a whole head and neck taller than Hannah. His hair glistens with sweat, making his hair black instead of dark brown. His white shirt clung to his chest because of the sweat but I know he's athletic, I grew up with him and his brother anyway.

Hannah giggles and lightly kisses his lips. For one second she's happy as a puppy, but her face changed, glaring at Matt, "But the Xbox is still in Victor's room."

He groans. "Okay, babe. The Xbox will be in Victor's room. Or should it be in the Z's room?"

I shook my head, "Hell no, it will not be in my room." I walked up to him and lightly shoved him. "You boys will be up and screaming while I'm sleeping."

Matt chuckles, "I'm just kidding."

"Better be," I rolled my eyes.

Hannah looks around the condo. "Where in hell is Victor? I told him to get the last two boxes!"

I walked towards the window and peered down to see Victor talking to a pretty redhead. Unlike his older brother, Victor is shirtless and spends most of his time working out. Vic leans in towards the redhead and she meets halfway to kiss him...on the lips.

"Typical," Matt mutters behind me. "I'll go down and get the boxes, after I give him a piece of my mind on being modest to our new neighbors." When Matt leaves with a click of the door, Hannah appears next to me.

"You know it'll hurt you more if you keep looking," Hannah sighs, rubbing my back.

"I'm over it," I said, my voice convincing myself.

"Honey, you are not over it."

I shook my head and turned around to lean against the ledge of the window. "It was a childhood crush. I was only five."

"Yeah and after sixteen years of being best friends, you confessed to him a few months ago on his birthday your real feelings," Hannah points out. "He brushed it off and said that you guys are off being friends only. Now, he got this wild idea of all of us living together." She lightly bumps her shoulder with mine. "I let you keep the bigger room. Plus, it's farther from Victor's room."

I give her a small smile. "Thanks Han, for everything."

"Hey, you're like a sister to me," she smiles. "I'll even go against Matt."

I giggled as I pictured her yelling at him and Matt would just do anything to please her.

The sound of the door opening made both of us look up, first came in Victor with one box and Matt right behind him with the other. "I swear, you suck dick, Matt," Vic said.

"No, because I get sucked," Matt said. "I want the neighbors to like us, not scolding us on our doorstep to give their daughter or granddaughter back."

Victor smiles widely, "You think they'll do that? It's kind of sexy to think that I bring home their precious little angel."

Hannah snorts, "Yeah it goes so well to have an angel with the devil."

"Ooohh," Victor puts his hands in the air. "Hannah, I knew you wanted the better Cain but you know, I felt really bad for Matt, so I had to reject you."

Hannah started walking to her and Matt's room, muttering 'asshole' to Vic. Matt gave him a look before going after his girlfriend. That leaves Victor and me in the living room.

Shyly, I stood up and started to look for my boxes. When I found one, I lifted it and turned towards my room. Once I turned around, the box I was carrying immediately came into contact with Vic's naked, sweaty chest. Well, my hands made the contact.

"Really, Victor?" I sighed. "Next time make noise when you're next to me."

The corner of his mouth lifted, "Sorry. Need help?"

I shrug. "Sure, I'm just putting the boxes in my room."

"Just bring that box and start fixing the room, I'll bring the rest of your boxes inside," he said, not moving.

"Thanks," I faked a smile. I've been doing that for a while now, when it comes to being around him. It's hard to get over a heartbreak, especially if they're your best friend. Vic didn't move, so I had to step around him.

Entering my room, it was as big as the living room. All the furniture was placed except the bed that needs assembling. Moving into the room, I placed the box back on the floor and took out the apartment keys out of my pocket to open the box.

A low whistle came from Vic walking through the door. "No wonder Hannah and Matt had a whole fight on who gets this room. But they both decided you get the room since you paid for the condo first." He places the box next to mine, "Damn, I would chill here more since it's not their bedroom." He chuckles. "Can I, best friend?"

I blinked slowly. He started calling me that since his birthday, the night I told him. "Yeah, sure," I shrugged.

"Even the bathroom?" he asked, opening the bathroom door. "But it's okay if you don't want to, I just can't be in the bathroom with Matt and Hannah in there too."

I sighed, I'm going to regret what I'm about to say. "We can share the bathroom. On one condition."

He smiles, "Anything."

"Knock, please," I said.

He laughed. "Come on, we've been best friends since we were little. When you started to grow boobs, you showed it to Matt and me and asked if it was swollen."

"Shut up!" I covered my ears.

Victor started to laugh even harder. "Come on, it's cute. Especially on the part when you're becoming a werewolf, you know, down there where your pussy is."

I glared at him and crossed my arms across my chest. "Victor, I want the rest of my boxes."

"I hit a bad spot, didn't I?" Victor's smile disappeared.

"Boxes, Victor," I said, turning my attention back to the opened box.

When he came back in with a second box, he tried talking to me but I ignored him by connecting my earphones with my phone and started listening to music. It usually calms me down.

After what seems about two hours, I was done with my bookshelf and my drawers, I took off my earphones.

"Finally," Victor's voice startles me. I quickly turned around to find him lying on my now assembled bed in his basketball shorts. "I've been waiting here for about twenty or so minutes hoping you'd see what I did."

"You put my bed together?" I slowly asked, stepping toward it. "You didn't have to do that."

He shrugs. "You were mad, I got a little too far. So I'm saying sorry by putting your bed together."

"Thanks, Victor," I said, looking down at him.

"I made sure to put it against the wall," he said. "I know you're easily scared when you sleep on your side, thinking someone will be behind you."

I smiled, for real this time. "Hey, you may never know when a killer is right there."

"If he or she is, yell and I'll come running," he chuckles.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "What if you can't hear the scream if your girl is in the middle of an orgasm?"

"I'll come," Victor said, matter of fact. Looking at me in the eyes, "I'll always be there for you." He reaches out and gives my hand a little squeeze.

My stomach started to flutter with butterflies. Why does he always do this to me? Damn, I want to kill him.

"Hey, we got neighbors visiting!" Hannah's voice echoes.

Victor immediately lets go of my hand, gets out of my bed and walks out.

I sighed and followed after him. Matt and Hannah was already at the door, but by the posture of Matt, stiff and tensed, something was wrong.

"Please, come in," Hannah said.

I stand next to Victor and we both were shocked to see that two people came inside. One of them was the redhead that Victor kissed outside for the public to see and right behind her is a huge guy built to kill in an expensive suit.

The man had to be near the age of thirty, his hair nicely gelled, his suit wrapped around his broad chest and his muscular arms. His face shows anger because his sharp jaw is tensed since he's pressing his top and bottom teeth together, and his bright blue eyes looks like he's waiting for a lighting to strike someone, which is most likely Victor.

"Oh, crap," Victor whispered to me. "Please don't tell me that's the boyfriend."

"Either way," the man spoke, hearing Victor. The voice is deep enough to send chills through me "You're in trouble."

EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers