Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Z finds out her roommates are crazy.
2.3k words
4.31
11.3k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers

Hey guys! Thanks for viewing the second chapter and I really appreciate the comments.

Thanks to my lovely editor, aisielynn, for reviewing this chapter and supporting me whenever I am unsure of something.

My next step is making longer chapters! XD

Please comment, even if you're telling me that you love or hate it.

Happy reading! :)

PS: sorry I haven't been around for a while, been busy with school and such :)

*****

"Z! Wake up!" Hannah's voice boomed loudly into my ear.

I groaned with discomfort, my voice raspy from dryness. "Leave me alone, too tired."

"Come on Z, it's six thirty. You need to eat, get ready to make sure to look good for Hunter," she giggles. When I didn't get up, she slapped me in the ass, hard. "You're worse than Matt. He gets up right away unlike you."

"Leave her alone," Matt comes into the room. Well, I didn't exactly see him but his voice is loud, so he must be close. "I'll take care of her, go to Victor."

"Okay," Hannah said, cheerfully.

Matt's hands gently shook my shoulder. "Elizabeth, you have to wake up." I feel my bed sinking on one side as he sat.

"Can't I have just five more minutes, Matt?" I whispered.

"No, you can't. If you don't get up right now, you'll be late. Being late will most likely take cash out of your paycheck."

Why does he have to have a point? "I'm getting up," I said, rolling from my stomach to my back. I was greeted with Matt's face. His face looked calm as he smiles at me. But his dark brown eyes looked tired and sad. Without thinking, I reached up and touched his face, "What's wrong?"

For a second there, he was shocked but he pushed that feeling aside and shook his head. "Nothing," he said. "Just, uh, another day at work."

"But you like your job," I tell him, confused. Back at home, he usually texts me after work saying that he had a great day, if not text, then he calls.

"Sometimes, but it has its ups and downs, like money," he said.

"Did they lower your salary?" I asked, sitting up. "Because you've been a carpenter, a really good carpenter, ever since we got out of high school. That was three years ago!"

"No, they didn't lower my salary," he chuckles. "I meant, is it good enough to provide?"

Good enough to provide? I furrowed my eyebrows as I start to think. Matt usually doesn't complain about money. He's glad to receive money. Unless it means one thing... "Are you going to propose to Hannah?" I ask.

He looked at me with an expression that I cannot read. He shook his head while standing up, "Come on, breakfast is going to get cold."

When he left, I quickly got up and blushed when I remembered that my bra was off. I silently prayed that Matt didn't notice. When I went out of my room- with a bra- I see Hannah and Victor sitting down next to each other. Victor looked like he was about to punch someone, but he always looks like that when he's woken up before eleven.

Matt sat the opposite side, looking through his phone to see his agenda for today. When I took the only available seat, which is next to Matt, everyone started to touch their food.

"So why do I have to work?" Victor complains as he eats his piece of bacon.

Matt didn't look up from his food, "'Cause I don't want you hanging around the condo all day. Who knows what you'll be doing, probably something regretful."

That last comment got us to stop eating and look up at Matt. His tone sounded angry but not the type of angry he usually has towards Victor when he does something wrong, but a tone where he actually sounded like he made a threat.

"Baby?" Hannah said quietly. "Are you okay?"

Matt shrugs, "I'm fine."

"Bro," Victor started to say but Matt stood up.

"I'm not hungry anymore," Matt said walking to his and Hannah's room.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Victor asks us. "Z, did he mention anything to you?"

"Just something about money," I said. "But something is bothering him. Hannah, was there something different about him this morning?"

"I wasn't with him earlier," she said. When I furrowed my eyebrows, she added quickly, "I went out to...jog."

I nodded. "Well, probably by the end of the day he'll be fine."

When I finished getting ready, dressed in a pencil skirt and a white blouse, I noticed that Matt left for work without announcing.

Arriving at the top floor with Victor, I knocked on the door. Greeting at the door is Hunter himself, dressed in his suit and tie.

"Good morning to both of you," Hunter smiles. He faces me, "You look nice, Elizabeth."

I blushed, remembering my dream of our brief kiss, "Thanks." When Hunter told us to come in, I noticed that the boxes full of papers were moved to the living area.

"I don't really have visitors, so for now, this is where you'll organize papers for me, Elizabeth. While I'm in my office, feel free to ask me anything or to take anything from the kitchen. I own a home, not a hellhole," Hunter tells me.

I laughed. "I'll keep that in mind as I sort through your papers."

He smiles. "You can take lots of breaks, if you want. When I have a meeting to attend, I expect you to come with me. There'll probably be some things I will miss and I expect you to take notes."

"Yes, sir," I said, playfully.

After that, Victor and Hunter went downstairs so Vic knows what to do. After a good twenty minutes, Hunter comes back upstairs. "Is there anything you need, Elizabeth?" he asks.

I shook my head as I sort through his notes, letters from the government and from the residents, etc. "I'll help myself if you don't mind," I tell him.

"Yes. Sure. I'm going to, uh, do some errands. I should be back in an hour or two."

I nodded at him, suspiciously. First he was charming, now he's weird.

"Great, see you then," he said, turning to go out the door.

Once he left, I turn back to the pile of papers.

When the door opened well past lunch time, I looked up to see Hunter looking out of place. First, his hair wasn't neat. It looked like someone grabbed his hair and started pulling. Second, his jacket was not buttoned correctly. Last, his zipper was unzipped.

"Did you get into a fight, or do you happen to look like that every time you come home?" I asked, sipping my orange juice. Since Hunter didn't come up for lunch and Melody was here, we decided to eat without him. Then she retreated to her room.

Hunter looked down to see what he looks like, he blushed. "No, I was with..."

When he didn't continue, I shook my head. "I don't need to know, I'm not your mother."

He chuckles. When he finally noticed the clean living room, he broke into a grin. "You put the papers away?"

I nod. "Come, follow me." When I make my way to his office, I knew he was right behind me. Once in his office, I pulled out the drawers. "I was glad that you bought file dividers because it made it much easier. So everything has a label."

He looked into the drawers and the whole time he was smiling. "This is amazing," he said, softly. "Thank you," he closed the drawers and turned around to look at me. "I really mean it, thanks."

I shrug. "It's no biggie, I just did what I'm told to do and-"

Hunter suddenly pulled my head towards him and started kissing me.

Kissing me! After he just had sex with God knows who! I pushed hard at his chest and when I was free, I slapped him on the face. "What the fuck, Hunter?!"

"What?" he asked, innocently like he did nothing wrong.

"You were with another girl earlier and you can't just come in here and kiss me!" I stood there, shocked. Yeah, he's sexy but no, I am not going to lay my heart on the table just 'cause he's rich and he kissed me.

He started laughing. "What's with women and playing hard to get? It's a sign of desperation."

I scoffed. "You know what? Thank you for the job but I quit." His face dropped and before he starts to say something, I went out of his office and I grabbed my bag.

"Wait, Elizabeth," Hunter steps in front of me, but he didn't dare touch me.

I walked around him, heading towards the door.

"I could kick you guys out, you know," Hunter calls.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Did he just threaten me? I turn to face him, "Go ahead."

A week passed and I received no notice from Hunter to move out immediately. The day he threatened me, I immediately told my friends. Matt and Victor seemed to be more understanding than Hannah. Hannah freaked out and decided to take a walk. She didn't come home until late at night. Victor still worked at the front desk and admitted to us that he was scared whenever Hunter would come through the door.

When Sunday came, Matt, Victor and I sat in the couch watching TV when Hannah came out of the room wearing a trench coat and black heels.

"Hannah, where are you going?" Matt asks.

"Oh! I'm going to...the mall," she said.

"Since when do you have the money to own a new pair of heels?" Victor points out. "Or an expensive coat?"

We all looked at her suspiciously.

"My parents send things to me, duh." Hannah smiles.

Matt walks up to her and gives her a hug. "Come on," he kisses her on the cheek. "Don't go by yourself. You can take Z with you."

"Z hates shopping," Hannah giggles.

I don't hate shopping...the boys know that.

"Then maybe don't go to the mall and we can spend time together," Matt smiles. "You know we haven't had time to ourselves."

"No, maybe next time, baby," Hannah smiles.

Matt started untying the coat and Hannah tries to pull away but it was too late. The coat opened to reveal black see-through lingerie.

I gaped.

"Bitch, you better explain," Victor glared.

Hannah sighs. "I don't feel the magic anymore, Matt."

"So you decided to look for other men while still with me," Matt said, softly.

"I didn't want to hurt you," she said. "We just moved in and you work a lot, like you said, we didn't really get time to spend together."

"Who is he?" Matt asks, looking into her eyes. "I want to know who's better than me."

She shook her head. "It's...Hunter."

I gasped. So that's who he spent the day with!

Everything happened so fast just then. Instead of Matt losing his temper, it was Victor. "Get out! You fucking bitch!" He went up to her and grabbed her hand and start pulling her to the door.

"Victor, please! I don't know where to go!" Hannah pleaded.

When Victor ushered her out the door, he said, "Go to your new boyfriend." Then he slammed the door.

I looked at Matt, he seems so crushed. The sadness overtook the joy in his eyes, his body slumped. "Matthew," I said.

He looked up and gave me a fake smile. "I'm fine."

"Bro," Victor said, as he calms down.

Matt shook his head. "I'm going to stay in my room, for a while." Then he left the living room.

Victor and I stayed in the living room, just in case Matt came out. He didn't come out, not even for a meal. We would knock on the door to tell him to eat; he'd simply say that he wasn't hungry.

On that night, I woke up from having a nightmare. The thing was, I don't remember the nightmare, but I knew that I was scared. Getting off the bed, I decided to grab some water but before I went out the door, I heard voices.

"You both failed," a man said. He sounded older, like around his late 30's, if not, early 40's. "You're objective was to bring the power out."

"It's hard, you know," Matt said, surprising me. "Growing up with her, we can't force it out of her."

Her? As in me her?

"Plus, it might not even be her," Victor's voice goes into the conversation. "Maybe her mother is wrong."

"She may be my ex-wife, but her visions are never wrong, it's Elizabeth," the man said.

Shit, it is me.

"Sir, we can't just take her away," Matt said. "She doesn't even know she was adopted. Let alone, us introducing you as her father, she'll automatically think that we're crazy."

They are all crazy.

Matt continued, "The spell you put on her, implanting false memories on her early childhood, is too strong to break."

A spell?! What?! Now they are fucking crazy!

"I know how to break it," the man- my father- said. "I just need to get in that room."

Scraping from a chair being pushed too hard erupted in my ears. "You're not getting near her," Victor sneered.

"Victor, don't forget who's your boss," the man barked. "I assigned you and your brother this assignment."

Silence accompanied them for a few moments but Victor apologized.

"We'll tell her tomorrow," Matt said. "Then you can come and introduce yourself."

Before the man got to reply, something funny tickled my nose and I sneezed. In a flash, the door was pushed open gently, and the men looked down at me.

I gave a small smile. "Am I sleepwalking?" When they didn't reply, I smiled wider but backed away step by step.

"Grab her," the man said.

Both of them looked hesitant but before I knew it, Victor flicked his hand and I met darkness.

EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers