Man In A Mask

Story Info
who is this man on a boat and why would he make love to me?
1.1k words
3.69
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Sunday evening and I find myself on vacation in Southern California ready to spend a quiet evening walking the beach watching the sunset. The sky is clear and a full moon is on the calendar. I am expecting to experience the best part of my vacation tonight, just me, alone, watching the waves and smelling the fresh salt air.

I leave my rented beach house in my two-piece bikini and notice a crowd gathering on the shoreline apparently to watch the sunset. There is a line of large sailboats jockeying for position in the bay for the same show. One boat stands out as the largest and most impressive, with sails towering over the rest and the colors the colors are brilliant. I am drawn to this particular boat because of the colors of the sails. The boat itself is that standard high glossy finish of white but even the white seems to have a Mother of Pearl sheen to it.

I see the lone sailor sitting on the deck of his boat in a deck chair with a can of something cold to drink relaxed and enjoying what is left of the sun and the breeze. The sunsets here are legendary and this is the time of the year that the sun sets right in the bay. Cars have lined the roadway along the coastal highway. People have brought their ice chest with cold drinks, lawn chairs, pets and Frisbees. You notice that there are no children among this group but this is a college town and this doesn't surprise you much. You were a bit surprised to find that the local nude beach was only a mile from your beach house and wonder why THAT isn't mentioned in the brochure anywhere.

As you begin to jog the beach you see a flash or light from the big sailboat and it catches your eye. The lone sailor is standing with a pair of binoculars looking in your direction. It isn't that far to his boat and you wonder why he needs the field glasses. It becomes obvious that he is looking at you he waves to get your attention. You stop and decide to walk into the water a short ways to see what he wants as you get closer you hear him invite you to join him on the boat to watch the sunset. The colors have captivated you and it never occurs to you that you should show reserve. You say "Sure" and swim out to his boat. As you mount the ladder at the rear of the boat you read the boat's name Man in a Mask. You ask him about the strange name he laughs and calls it a tax deduction. You introduce yourself and he shakes your hand and says his name is Bradley he offers you a beer and has an extra chair on the deck for you. You are in position to see the sunset on your left and the beach on the right. The people seem within a stone's throw. It is rather interesting to be so close yet seeming to have privacy. You and Bradley get to know each other you are totally at ease and enjoying his jokes and nice smile the beer might be helping.

The sun seems to be just a few feet from the water when Bradley reaches over to kiss you. You are some surprised but very willing. He is a Greek god good-looking with chiseled features and the body of a well-maintained athlete. You have already wondered if he would put the move on you hoping that he will. You would normally take much longer to get to know someone before going there, but this is the last day of your vacation and you have been lonely. Going home to no one isn't exactly something you are looking forward to a nice night in the arms of a Greek god would fit nicely into your vacation memories.

You return his kiss with enough enthusiasm to let him know not to be too shy he doesn't disappoint you. His hands begin to roam your body and in no time your bathing suit top is lying on the deck. You have tanned topless so this isn't too uncomfortable for you and the audience on the beach isn't really a problem either after all just a mile down the beach they are wearing even less. When he removes your bottoms the mood changes to animal lust and now you just don't care who is watching or what they think.

You pull his trunks down to free his manhood for your licking pleasure, and take him into your mouth at the cheering of the crowd they began to chant on each down stroke. When he cums the crowd cheers. The energy is wild and you can't believe how much you get off on the beach watchers you don't stop but continue to lick him and clean him up with your tongue. The surprise for you is another raging erection. He picks your naked ass up and puts you against the main mast the crowd is now intense on your fun. The sunset all but forgotten. The cheering is for your pleasure and Bradley is doing his part. After you climax for the second time, he lets your feet touch the deck again he catches you in his arms. As you almost slide to the deck.

He carries you down into the cabin's main bedroom and opens the hatch that allows the moonlight to pour into the bedroom. Your senses are assaulted from all sides the sea air and his masculinity blend to be the sexist scent you have encountered the sounds of the water lapping the side of the boat. You have never been so relaxed in your life. You drift off to sleep in the arms of Bradley.

Morning is introduced to you by the sound of the seagulls diving for food calling their mates and the surf crashing with the incoming tide. You look over at Bradley in the morning light and see a different man than you met last night. No not a different man but a man you didn't really get a good look at. It was dark and the evening light does strange things to a person's looks. But this is someone you recognize. You are trying to get your brain to work to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together. Then it hits you the new hit movie that just released, MAN IN A MASK, starring Brad Pitt!