Man in the Bar

Story Info
She picks up good-looking stud while hubby is watching.
3.4k words
4.3
246.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

Authors note: This is a story of loving wives, in other words married women having sex with other men. If you can't handle it or if you can't handle the explicit language, I suggest you don't read it. If you wish to send me positive criticism, good or bad things about the story, I'll be glad to read your personal comments or remarks. As like all of my stories, my hubby and my names are real. The other people's names have been changed. I would also like to take a moment to thank angel love for her editing skills on this story.

*

My husband and I have been enjoying ourselves now every week-end for the last 3 months. We visit swing clubs or just go to plain bars were we pick up a nice looking guy or guys for a night of fun. When we go to a bar, we sit together, but as the evening gets later and more people go to the dance floor we generally have the first dance together and then Bart leaves to go to the bathroom and leaves me alone so I can keep my eye out for cute guys. It is amazing how quickly a guy can step up to you when you are standing alone on a dance floor and you make eye contact with him.

Anyway, normally, by the time Bart is back from the restroom I'm dancing with somebody else and Bart sits down to watch us. A little touching, a little groping, a little kissing, whispering some kind words in each others ears... and soon we are both (all three of us actually, since my hubby gets horny watching me work another guy) so horny we can't stand it anymore.

Then we go sit down at the bar, the guy not knowing I'm sitting next to my husband. We drink a few drinks while my hand is rubbing the bulge in his pants and his hands are trailing my legs and up under my skirt to touch my bald pussy. In the mean time, Bart can hear the conversation we are having, which is not kind and nice anymore, but just plain nasty horny talk. They compliment me on my legs and tits, my body in general.

Some compliment my eyes, yeah right, as if they could care less about my eyes... LOL. "You have beautiful eyes," Sven told me.

I chuckled, "Yeah right, I'm sure that is all you are looking at," while I place my hand high up on his thigh.

He was actually a very timid guy, since he turned red quite all of the sudden. I had to reassure him, "Don't be shy, it's OK. We both know what we want," moved my hand onto his cock and added, "Tonight is just about us having fun, no strings attached, I plan to fuck you until you can't get your cock up anymore for the next week."

I said it hard enough that Bart, who was sitting 2 chairs over could also hear me. I couldn't see his reaction, but I'm sure that he was hard as a rock by now. Sven was shocked for a second and stuttered, "O-ok".

Guys just aren't used to having the women take the lead, but then, how many of us tell a guy straight out they are looking for just good sex? LOL

Anyway, he gained his composure quickly and said, "I don't know if you can handle me, I have great stamina and can cum several times in one session."

I squeezed his cock through his pants saying, "That's what I want you to do. And from the feel of it are you pretty big too."

His hand had found my uncovered pussy by now, he flicked my clit with a finger and replied, "I hope your cunt is nice and wet, otherwise I might hurt you going in." He smiled and winked.

We fooled around like that a bit longer, while we were drinking our drinks the bartender had brought us. "So what is a beautiful woman like you doing alone?" he asked me.

"Who said I'm alone?" I asked, "I'm married."

I guess Sven saw his chances of getting lucky disappear like snow under the sun, so I added, "But I'm frustrated, my hubby doesn't look at me anymore and when we do have sex, it takes about 5 minutes of him humping my bones. When he cums, I get a kiss, he rolls over and falls asleep, leaving me hanging."

This was the first time I acted this part of our fantasy out. Bart has asked me several times to not tell the guy he was there with me and so just to act has if I'm alone with my date. I told him that would be kinda difficult, because if I did that, I would have to talk bad about him, why else would I be looking for another guy? Bart had absolutely no problem with that. He said he would just follow us home in his car and sneak into the house while we were already fucking. That's also the first time he told me how much he liked it when for the first time he walked into the motel room were my lovers were fucking me.

"The sight of this guy pumping his cock deep in your pussy, and you slut, doing this behind my back, had me rock hard instantly," Bart told me (read sweet revenge).

I giggled and said: "OK, if that is what you want, I'll try to do it sometime."

The opportunity hadn't presented itself yet, but Sven gave a perfect assist for our little fantasy. "What an idiot! I would fuck you three times a day if you were mine," Sven said.

"Yeah, you are not the first man that has told me that, but why don't we make this day 1?" I suggested while licking my lips.

"My husband isn't home, every Saturday he goes out with his colleagues to a sport bar," I continued, "But you'll have to drive, he dropped me off here tonight, so I don't have a car."

Sven started laughing, "You mean he actually dropped you off here alone? I mean talk about putting the cat at the milk..."

"Yeah, he trusts me," I said. "He doesn't have any idea. He sees me as a dull faithful house wife."

I removed my hand from his crotch and he pulled back his fingers from my dripping wet pussy and walked to the door. While I walked by I looked at Bart, worried if he was OK, but I saw him smiling and giving me a small wink. I quickly blew him a kiss with my lips and hinted with my eyes that he needed to follow us home.

In the parking lot, Sven hiked up my skirt and grabbed my ass. I loved the touch, but batted his hand away. "No, no, you can't do that with a nice innocent girl," I kidded.

I didn't see Bart, but I'm sure he was right behind us and must have seen what we were doing. I was so hot and horny I knew it would only take a few light touches to give me my first couple of orgasms. Once in the car I gave Sven the address and directions on which way he needed to go. He already knew approximately how to get there (advantage of living in a smaller town...)

When we were on the road I lowered the visor to use the little mirror to re-apply my make up, but mostly to check if Bart was following. It was about a 10 minute drive so I decided to cut our little conversation short and opened his fly, pulling his cock out through the opening. I stroked his cock softly up and down with my soft fingers.

Sven stopped talking and by the expression on his face I could see how much he was enjoying my first touch directly on his cock. It was nice, not too big and not too small. It curved down a little and I was happy to see he shaved his cock and balls as well. His cock looked so beautiful between my fingers I couldn't resist anymore and leaned over. I took his rock hard cock into my hot mouth and started sucking and licking him slowly while I played with his balls.

He started moving with pleasure and trailed his right hand over my back to my ass. As soon as his hand lay on my butt I had a major orgasm that shook my whole body. When I came back down I looked up to see why we were stopped. We were standing in front of the last stop light were we had to turn off to our house, so I sat back up but still stroking his cock softly. I could see in the side mirror that Bart's car was right behind us. When the light turned green he went straight to drive around the block before following us.

Two minutes later we were in front of our house. Sven didn't even try to put his cock back in his jeans. I don't think it would have gone anyway. So he followed me to the front door with his cock sticking straight out. If one of our neighbors was looking I'm sure they knew what was going on. Luckily I didn't see anybody.

As soon as I closed the front door behind us he pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. He was a very good kisser, hard but not too rough, tongue but not too much, just perfect. I melted in his arms. My hand was back on his cock, stroking him furiously now. We broke our kiss and I pulled on his belt and undid his button.

He tried to pull my shirt over my head, but I stopped him: "I want to strip for you in a minute". Not that I had much to strip, but that didn't matter. His pants dropped to the ground and I fell on my knees in front of him, taking his dick deep into my mouth. He took of his shirt while I gave him a blow job right there in the hall way. When he came I took the first squirt into my mouth and then let him shoot the rest of his load over my face. I love having a man cum on my face and then slowly play with it with my fingers and tongue.

I looked up at him and said, "Why don't we move this into the bedroom. There you can fuck this married slut silly!"

He followed me up the stairs, he completely naked, and I 'fully' dressed. I pushed him on the bed and while he was starting to sit up against the back of the bed I put on some music and started moving my hips to the rhythm. I turned around and standing with my back to him I slowly pulled my shirt over my head. I tossed away the shirt and turned back around. I still had my bra, skirt and shoes on.

Next I wanted to untie the strings on my shoes which were laced around my leg up to the middle of my calf like the Romans had their shoes in those days. I placed a foot on the edge of the bed and ran my hands over the side of my leg down to my feet. But when I started to untie them, Sven begged me to leave them on. Who am I to deny him?

I danced back to the middle of the room while undoing the clasp on the back of my skirt. I held up my skirt with my hands on my back and turned around. I bent over and ran my hands back down my legs, causing the skirt to fall to the ground. While I was bent over I looked at Sven and saw he was enjoying the show. His cock was getting hard again and he was stroking it.

It was time to stop teasing him and finally show him my bald cunt which was begging to be fucked. I turned around and spread my arms wide. I was standing in front of him with nothing on but my shoes and bra. I saw him looking up and down over my body, stopping extra long to stare at the little sweet spot between my legs. I crawled on the bed and he slid his body down so he was under me. We kissed while I rubbed my pussy over his hairy muscular leg.

"The bra you can take off as your prize," I told him.

He folded his arms around me and unclipped the bra with trained precision. My tits now dangled freely over his chest, stimulating my nipples, making them extra sensitive and hard. He took a nipple into his mouth and softly nibbled on it while I slid my burning hole over his cock. The combination of my being on top and the shape of his cock made him touch my G-spot every time I lowered myself. My orgasm came within 10 strokes and by the time it ebbed away a new one came up made me orgasm continuously for the first couple of minutes.

I collapsed on his chest after the so many-eth orgasm, I had to take a minute to catch my breath. The poor guy didn't have a chance yet to cum and I apologized. Sven was very sweet and understanding.

"Don't worry about it," he said, "I just love it that you cum like this. I haven't seen a woman that can cum like you."

He made me blush and after a minute or two I was ready for more. We rolled over, me onto my back, him on top of me, his cock still hard deep inside me. His hard cock pumped away in my wet cunt and felt so good. The feeling of both of us being shaven gave a very special soft sensation every time he thrust into me. I had my eyes closed and was completely lost in the moment, enjoying every stroke of his marvelous prick.

When I opened my eyes I saw this hunk of man pushing his dick in my cunt with his muscular body, both of our bodies in sweat. The sound we were making must have been filling the house completely. All of a sudden I remembered my hubby. I looked up and to the side and yes, there he was, stroking his hard fat cock. He was enjoying himself watching me get fucked by this stranger at least as much as I was enjoying being the one getting nailed.

He was sitting in the storage area he have in our house. Our house has 2 floors, but there is also an attic which is only half under the slanted roof. It runs along the side of the house through the 3 bedrooms. In every bedroom you can take the little steep stairs in the corner and walk over to the next room. It would be perfect for kids to build forts and to sneak into each others bedrooms to play. Anyway, we find now it is perfect for Bart to hide out and to have a great view of what is going on.

Sven had rolled me onto my side and was now fucking me while he was holding my left leg straight up in the air. It gave him extra deep access and he froze while I could feel his balls dump another load, this time deep into my womb. Bart shortly after also shot a load in the air.

I couldn't hold back on our fantasy so I started another little conversation between another fuck session. "Holy fuck, Sven, I love your cock filling me up. You are so much better than my husband," I cooed.

Sven laughed, "The poor idiot! Going out to a bar with men when he can be home fucking you!"

"That's ok," I said: "I get what I need and I don't miss him. He can wank off for all I care!"

"He'll have to stroke tonight if he wants to get off," Sven said, "Cause if he would fuck you now he would feel how loose and sloppy you are from my cock."

"He wouldn't touch any side anymore," I laughed out loud, "With his little cock and always the same stupid missionary position!"

While we were doing our dirty little hubby bashing talk I played with my fingers in my gaping pussy with cum running out of it. I saw Bart was still enjoying himself, so all was ok.

"Damn Sven, it's almost 1 am already," I yelled. "Bart will be home soon, you are going to have to leave."

We kissed and fondled each other for a bit longer before he got off the bed and started to get dressed. I didn't feel like getting dressed, but instead planted a dildo in my pussy and watched this stud slowly putting his clothes back on. When he was dressed we walked back downstairs and agreed to meet each other again in 3 weeks, the same place and time. We kissed and my hand slid involuntarily back down over his bulge. He was getting hard again!!

"Damn Sven," you weren't lying, "You do have great stamina!"

I pulled his jeans down a couple of inches and took his cock firm in my hand. "Fuck me 1 more time tonight," I begged.

We went into the living room and bent me over the back of the couch, positioning himself behind me. This time he was a bit slower. I just wanted to turn my head to ask what he was doing when I felt the head of his cock, lubricated with saliva pushing against my butt hole.

"AAHHHHHH," is all I could say.

"Fuck, you've got one tight asshole, you bitch," he roared.

Sven slammed his meat hard, deep and fast into my ass, stretching me out, giving me a feeling of pure ecstasy. A couple of minutes later he climaxed again and dumped his seed in my anus. I was hanging over the couch for dear life. I had cum so intensely by this ass fucking my legs could barely carry me anymore. When he was done, he pulled his pants back on, we said our good-bye and he hurried out the front door, hoping he would not get caught by my husband.

When I came back upstairs Bart was laying naked on the bed. "You are such a fucking whore", he said, "What kind of married woman would let herself get fucked by a guy she doesn't know?"

"Only the slutty kind," I told him with a smile while I went to lie next to him.

He smiled and started to mount me. I pulled up my legs and he saw our quickie downstairs was up the ass. His eyes got real big and a grin spread across his face, "You slut, you let him even fuck you up the ass!"

"Shut up, silly," I said, "And fuck this faithful housewife."

We both chuckled as he slid his cock deep into my cum-leaking bald pussy. Bart loves the feeling of sloppy seconds. The friction is completely different he says. I'm just amazed he can feel anything at all, even as big as he is.

We made love for half an hour more before he came and added some of his sperm into my love canal. Apparently it took a bit longer than I expected because he had stroked 4 times just watching us fuck.

"I love you so much," I told Bart, "You know this was just acting out our fantasy, right?"

"Yes, I know, honey; of course. Why?" Bart asked.

"Well, I just want you to know that I didn't mean the things I said, I just went with the moment. I hope you know that," I said almost with tears in my eyes.

"Of course I do," he assured me. "I love how you acted out your part. Next time you meet this guy will be in 3 weeks, right?" he asked me.

"Yes, but why?" I replied.

"Meet him at his house," he said. "Have him fuck you there without me being there, and then tell me all about it when I get to fuck your sloppy seconds."

"That can be arranged," I cooed as I smiled up at him.

If you are interested I'll tell you about this story in a second chapter. Let me know what you think....Kisses.

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers