Man of Her Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do not care.'

Her imprisoned hands unfurled to caress his jaw. His eyes closed at her touch. 'But I want you inside me.'

His eyes snapped open. 'Char¬--'

'To take me, irreversibly and completely,' she continued, finding her own words arousing. She felt herself become wet. 'Make me a woman, James.'

Fire raced through his veins at her words. He could not tear his gaze from her mouth, which had formed those, hot, damning words. His breath came in uneven drags of air.

Abruptly, she pressed herself against his thigh. 'I am dripping for you.'

He was going to hell: it was official.

'Please, James, if you refuse to take me, then,' she pulled in a shuddering breath, 'make me find that pleasure again. I beg you.'

Looking into her pleading eyes, he was lost.

With a moan he crushed her to him, a hand sinking into her silky mane to weld her lips to his. Encouraging her by licking the seal of her mouth, James rasped his tongue along her teeth before plunging in to taste her. He was unrelenting, taking every thing and demanding more. His other hand slid to her bottom to firmly mold her to his hard body.

Charlotte kissed him back with hunger, following his lead eagerly as lust licked tongues of fire inside her. At one point, she bit his fuller lower lip, loving the way it felt between her teeth. It did not hurt that his reaction was a heart felt groan.

James stumbled backwards till the back of his legs hit the edge of the bench. He could not help but chuckle as she yelped when he cupped her bottom and lifted her up against him. Automatically, her legs locked around his hips and he sunk onto the seat with a sigh.

The kiss continued, pulling need and desire in thick cords of rampant passion around his heart. It thrummed against his chest, and when Charlotte pulled herself closer, her hands frantically pulling at his coat, shirt, cravat, he could feel the drumming of her own.

Encouraged by her impatient hands, he shrugged off his coat and loosened his cravat. He looked down. The first three of his buttons of his shirt were undone.

'Eager are we?' he murmured, his lips kissing their way down her long neck, coming to rest at the curve of her shoulder. He scraped her skin with his teeth.

She bucked her hips into his. Catching his eye, she smiled knowingly. 'By the feel of things, I am not the only one.'

James squeezed his eyes closed and tried to calm his straining body for just a second. If she continued on in this manner, he might not be able to stop.

Continuing his path down her shoulder, his chin brushed against the material of her dress. Following its line with his tongue, he skimmed the enticing swell of her breasts, distracting her.

Charlotte's hands flew to tangle themselves in his hair. ' James, oh my...please.' She jumped in his arms. A cunning finger had hooked underneath the edge of her dress, catching the chemise with it, and swiftly drew the material down to expose her breast to the night air.

'God, you are beautiful,' he whispered hoarsely, watching as her pert nipple tightened further in the cold. Gently, he bent to take it between his teeth.

'What are--?' She gasped as he tickled the tip with his tongue, then groaned as he pulled on it. Then the heat of his mouth closed over her nipple.

Smiling internally as Charlotte squirmed under him, he slid his hands beneath her skirts, skimmed over her silk stockings and came to stop at the delicate flesh of her inner thighs. Massaging the muscle with his thumbs, he slowly made his way to her melting centre. Legs spread wide by her position astride him, he had easy access.

Charlotte froze as he began to stroke her firmly; his fingers wreaking havoc as they teased the over sensitive flesh.

Frowning, she looked down at him. 'James, surely if we are to¬-- AaaaooooH!' Her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. She tried to evade his prodding digits. 'No, James, stop! Please, it is too much! Uhn!'

He thrust two fingers into her, keeping the upward pressure as he wiggled his thumb against her engorged clit. God, she was something directly from an erotic fantasy. Keeping Charlotte on her wave of pleasure, he began to pump his fingers in and out of her vigorously, the soft, slushing sound of his unrelenting entry muted slightly by the folds of her skirt. She clung desperately to him, her breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps, the air catching in her throat as he plunged roughly into her.

Then, finally, she arched against him in release. Breasts heaving, she tipped her head back in a silent scream, before turning limp in his arms.

After a few moments, she lifted her head from his shoulder and smiled a very promising, and very mysterious smile. That was dangerous.

Quickly, he reached to lift her from his lap.

No, no,' she chastised gently, as she pushed his arms firmly behind his back, small hands at his wrists. 'My turn.'

He felt a whisper of silk against his hands and then a sudden tightness. He went cold.

'Charlotte, what is this?' he demanded, trying to pry his wrists apart. She had tied them together, and, unfortunately, it was a bloody good job.

Her soft, probing fingers at his crotch made his eyes roll back in his head.

'Oh my god!' He struggled to breath.

'Do you like it?' she asked, a sly smile stretching her lips

His only response was a low growl.

Intrigued, she followed the line of his member from the top of the swollen, cloth-covered head to the base nestled between his thighs. He jumped as her exploring tips brushed his balls.

She bent to speak low into his ear. 'I think, if all young women knew the power they could wield just by touching a man, they would rule the world.' All the while her fingers traced random patterns over him, her scraping nails sending small shocks of pleasure into the base of his manhood.

Finally, she allowed her entire hand to cover the straining bulge, working it up and down the length of him, alternating delicious pressure between her palm and fingers to press into him on each stroke. Soon he was near delirium as she continued to rub him through his breeches, steadily quickening her strokes as his hips began to jerk against her. It was only when he felt the cool air touch his scalding flesh did he realize that she had unlaced his breeches.

'What are you doing?' he groaned against her mouth. He could feel his thick, jutting member caressing her soft inner thigh. It was torture.

It took her a moment to answer. Though it was night, the moon shone bright enough to illuminate his swollen state and she stared at it with a mixture of awe and fear. She swallowed nervously. 'Is it not obvious?'

Damn her! 'You deceiving, cunning, calculating little¬--! Untie me!' Anger warred with blazing desire. Christ, but he could feel the heat radiating from her sex.

'No.' She shifted forward. Suddenly, he felt her slick, hot flesh against him. He fought the urge to buck into her.

'Oh my goodness. I never thought...Oh, James.' Pleasure overriding her apprehension, she clutched at his shoulders, adapting to the sensations of skin against skin. Breathing hard, she began to grind against him, coating his length in her sticky, wet juices. More aroused with each thrust, she ground into him harder and faster, till sometimes he nudged at her dripping entrance. His heart leapt each time this happened.

Lifting slightly, she reached beneath her skirts and between them, took his wet shaft and guided it to her entrance. The head slid through her clutching lips to lodge invitingly at her tight entry.

'You feel so big.' She moaned, her words strained.

'Charlotte.' It was all he managed to choke out as she stilled, poised above him. He looked into her eyes, begging her silently to stop, even as his body screamed for her to spear herself on him. Hard, and repeatedly.

For a second she gazed back, eyes dark and inscrutable. Abruptly, she pressed her lips to his. He felt her begin sink.

Inches of him slid slowly into her, stretching her untried channel tightly around his throbbing shaft.

It was hot and wet.

It was heaven.

It was hell.

She arched her back and suddenly he was filling her to the hilt, the thin barrier of her innocence falling away like tissue paper. He felt the vibrations of her shocked groan through his lips.

'Christ, Charlotte.' She was so tight. So exquisitely and unbearably tight.

Panting as a small rivulet of sweat slide down her neck and into her cleavage, she began to move against him; hesitant, small jerks of her hips that soon had them both gasping in pleasure. However, a combination of bursting arousal, instinct and need soon had her surging against him, her strong thighs helping to lift her up and plunge down at an increasingly frantic pace, her breasts jiggling at each impact.

The night filled with the harsh sounds of their copulation: the rustle of cloth and silk, the low groans and breathy gasps of the couple and, more subtly, the impact of flesh against flesh.

It was raw and primal, an act of such base elemental instinct that Charlotte could not help but revel in it. Pulling at his hair, Charlotte closed in for a hungry, open mouthed kiss.

James could no longer remain inactive. With a desperation borne from the need to touch and taste the woman rocking frantically in his lap, he put all his strength into breaking whatever was binding his wrists together. Muscles burning, he felt something tear around his skin, and when he brought his newly freed hand up, it held the remains of a sash. Sparing it merely a glance, he threw the material aside before grabbing Charlotte's hips. With a guttural cry he surged upwards, slamming her hips down to meet him.

It proved to be their undoing.

'UH!' With a cry of pure delight, Charlotte felt the tension in her body explode, pleasure shooting from deep within her stomach to her chest, arms, and even her toes. It was pleasure like she had never felt before.

James followed almost immediately. Thrusting into her one last time, a deep shout was ripped from him as he exploded. Charlotte gasped as she felt him expand within her. It was nearly unbearable as he stretched her already overfilled channel.

Coming down from her climax, she suddenly became aware of a hot substance coating her insides where James had been moments earlier.

'Oh my god. Last time...last time was nothing like this.' She whispered, tendrils of hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.

Exhausted, James rested his forehead against hers. 'Never. Never like this.'

A lilting melody wove its way through the trees and bushes towards them, muted slightly by the night, as the rumble of a full ballroom of guests provided a comforting, deep undertone. Closer, she listened to the soft rustlings of the garden's nocturnal inhabitants, picking up a cricket's hopeful creaking amongst nearby bushes.

A cool breeze gusted across her skin, goosebumps chasing after it.

'You used me.' James' sudden voice seemed very loud in the dark.

'Now, James, I--'

'You knew I did not want to take your innocence, knew what I thought of doing such a thing!' Abruptly he began to stand, forcing her to topple backwards onto the ground.

Apprehensive, she looked up at the towering lord, averting her gaze from his still untied breeches. 'James, it is not like that.'

A look of disgust crossed his shadowed face. 'And what is it like, Miss Grey?' His hands fell to his breeches, retying them as he watched her incredulously. 'You are no longer a virgin. That means I have ruined you or I am planning to marry you. Either way, my honour is at stake.'

She blanched at that. 'This is not about your bloody honour! What we did...it felt...I wanted it and I'm sorry I took advantage of you but I don't regret it. Besides,' she got up, looking at him archly, 'you enjoyed it did you not?'

'Yes, but--'

'So what is the problem?'

He looked at her like she was mad. 'That is my seed in you, damn it, probably running down your thighs! You could be pregnant!'

She blushed. 'That will not happen.'

'And how can you be sure?'

'I just know!' she burst out.

Silence. James watched her closely, mouth set in a grim line. After a couple minutes of him just gazing at her, Charlotte let out a tense sigh.

'Lord Earlsford,' he raised an eyebrow at the formality, 'I am indeed sorry for your...thoughts of what we did tonight but I find I cannot repent my actions. If you feel this will hinder the aid that you generously offered me earlier, I will understand.' She swallowed against the anxious tightening of her insides. 'I bid you good night.' Bobbing a curtsey, she turned to leave, moving through the bush towards the manor.

A hand at her wrist stopped her.

'I'm not done with you yet, Miss Grey'

***

Authors note:

Once again, thank you for reading Man of Her Affairs Ch.02

I would love to hear your constructive comments and any alerts to typos that I may have overlooked.

Love

LPR

X