Man of the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

Slowly mom rose up into a sitting position over me again and began pumping her pussy on my now rock hard cock with gusto. After several minutes I pulled her to my chest then rolled us over so I was on top. "Mom, it's my turn to fuck you! I want to make you cum all over my cock," I told her. She responded with a happy groan as she was already kissing me again. I lifted up and off of her chest so my thrusts could be as powerful as possible. Mom spread her knees wide to open herself completely for me. After 3 or 4 minutes she was moaning in pleasure and I leaned my head down so I could take a nipple into my mouth. She groaned loudly when I licked around her left nipple but when I sucked it hard into my mouth and bit lightly down on it she lurched beneath me as her arms and legs clamped around my body. "Shit Jimmy, I'm cumming all ready! Oh fuck, oh don't stop, god please don't you stop! Oh god, oh shit, FUCK...ME...JIM...MY...OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhh shit!" I kept giving her long hard thrusts as she came hard under me, her juices flowing around my cock onto the bed.

Since I had cum twice a few hours earlier I wasn't even close to shooting my load, so I just kept pumping my hips, forcing my cock deeply into her. Mom was breathing hard and moaning as my cock continued pounding into her, giving her little climactic sensations. She pulled her knees up towards her chest and I slipped my arms behind her knees. When I leaned forward my arms pulled her ass into the air making my entry angle that much better. Mom gasped and grabbed my shoulders as my cock reached deeper into her core. Her pussy muscles were clutching wildly at my invading cock, and I could feel my balls tightening as my eruption neared.

Balancing on one hand I leaned in to French kiss her as my fingers pinched and pulled her right nipple. I felt my mom cum hard as she screamed into my mouth and around my tongue. Her vagina became less than half its width of 3 seconds ago and I knew my balls were being pushed to the max. "Oh god, mom, I'm cumming!" My first spurt felt rocket propelled as it shot into her wet hole.

"Yes, Jimmy, cum in me! Cum for your momma. Oh god I'm cumming again, oh lord, yessssssss! Oh shit, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes just like that! Gawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddd!" My hips were slamming into her like a pile driver, hard, deep, and fast. Mom's hands grabbed her head as she rolled it side to side then she arched her back and neck, pulling her head way back. With one last unintelligible scream mom fell limp under me, her eyes crossed and her breath became more ragged than ever. Somehow her pussy muscles had stayed clamped around my prick and she milked my cock empty in no time. Finally we were both to spent to move.

"Oh my god, mom, that was so fucking awesome! I love fucking you!"

"Oh Jimmy, that was more than awesome, you made me cum so much! I love you!" We kissed and I gently let her legs back down. I gave her a couple quick short thrusts making us both moan, then I slowly pulled out and lay beside her. Mom snuggled into my open arms and we enjoyed our closeness till once again sleep overtook us.

*****

I awoke to a bright sunlit room as a wonderful feeling engulfed my cock. I looked down my chest and saw my mom with my cock completely inside her mouth and throat. There was no way for me to know how long she had been sucking on me as all I knew was I was rock hard and it felt incredible. She had a look of supreme determination on her face as she loved my shaft, making me groan in pleasure. Mom looked into my eyes and sucked even harder, making my cock lurch in her mouth.

"Oh, mom," I groaned, "you're going to make me cum." She winked up at me and her tongue increased it's ministrations by tenfold. My chest was pulled up to a nearly sitting position as my body was shocked by the pleasure being bestowed upon me. "Grrrauorrgh!" I cried out and with no warning my sperm shot straight into my mom's throat and she groaned around my throbbing, spurting shaft. Most of my cum went straight down her pipe, but mom pulled back to get the last three smaller spurts into her hungry mouth. Somehow she managed to hold all of it in her mouth without swallowing, then she swirled the entire glob around my cock, washing my cock in my own cum. Finally she swallowed it all and then licked and sucked my cock gently until it was completely clean.

Mom then slithered up my side and kissed me passionately before snuggling into my arms. "Gosh, mom, that was fantastic! I could wake up to that every day, too. My turn..." I said as I began to move.

Mom grabbed my shoulders and held me in place. "Oh no you don't! Just whose birthday is it? That's right, yours, so you get pleasured today! I'll get mine tomorrow," mom said with a wink, "or along with you on the sly!" She laughed at my expression, then "Let's go take a shower, I want to really get a look at my hunk of a son."

Once in the shower mom let me wash her first, paying particular attention to her boobs, ass and pussy. Even though I wasn't supposed to, I managed to quickly get her off as I 'deeply' washed her pussy and clit. Mom then washed me head to toe. Not surprisingly, she saved my cock for last. After washing my shaft quite thoroughly, she rinsed me off then said, "I think I missed a spot."

Mom took hold of my cock and looked all around it before taking it into her mouth and working her tongue like mad on the first 4 inches of my rapidly growing shaft. Once I was fully hard she continued working only on the first few inches as her hands stroked the rest of my shaft. I started trying to thrust my hips at her and she pushed hard shoving my ass tight up into the corner. I was trapped in an area where no way could I move my hips. Obviously mom wanted me to know that she was in control, so I let her do what she wanted. Mom worked her tongue expertly over under and around my helmet, nearly pushing me over the edge time after time after time. My fingers were wrapped in my mom's hair as I gritted my teeth in the pain of such extreme pleasure.

Mom had lessened her effect on me to keep me just below the point where I would blow my wad, and she kept me there forever...at least it felt like it. Suddenly I felt the hot water turn cool on its way to cold and mom hit with me everything she had. I didn't know that anything could create the suction she applied to my cock, while her tongue went nuts on the underside of my cock head. Just as I knew this was going to be it mom's head shoved forward and my entire cock disappeared into her mouth. I halfway expected to see it poke out the back of her head, but it didn't. Her throat muscles joined with her tongue as she sucked hard ripping my cum from my balls. I cried out in extreme pleasure as my knees slightly buckled.

Mom followed her pattern of taking the first shots of cum straight into her stomach before pulling back to get the rest into her hungry mouth. Again I marveled at her unbelievable cock sucking abilities.

When my cock had finally stopped all twitching within her cavity, mom clamped her lips tight again and dragged her mouth off of my very clean cock. As she stood to kiss me I noticed that not a single drop of cum had escaped her lips, in spite of the torrent of cum I pumped into her. WOW! Mom kissed me hard and fast before quickly rinsing my shaft again. Then she said, "Let's get out before we freeze!"

We laughed and kissed as we dried each other. Every time I tried to pull her to me she slipped away from me. Then she said, "Let's have breakfast, love." While we ate I took in her raw beauty.

I'd never noticed it before, but just out of the shower and she was positively stunning. I swallowed hard and looked into my mom's eyes. She gave me a look that asked the question 'What?' and I cleared my throat. Finally, I had to say "Mom, my dad is a total ASS! He has to be to leave a sensuous beauty like you for that stupid bimbo! (I knew her from his visitation weekends) If you loved him half as good as you've loved me since midnight, he is a total and complete moron!"

"Well, thank you honey, and yes he is an ass and a moron, but enough about his good points!" We both laughed at that. "But it's your day and I don't want to spend it talking about HIM, so that topic is officially off limits." I took her hand and kissed it and mom nearly melted. She collected herself and asked, "So, how has your birthday been so far?"

"Oh jeeze, mom. If you have to ask, who was that gorgeous female I've been with all night?" She laughed at that. "I don't need any gifts today because you've given me the best possible gift ever...you! I don't know why you did, but thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Oh honey, I did it because I love you and I didn't want you to do anything to that wonderful cock of yours. Those school girls don't know a good thing when it falls into their lap, so to speak. And now that I've had you so many glorious times, I don't ever want us to stop! After today, you can have me any time you want me. But today, I please you, not the other way around."

"Do you mean any time I want it today, you're going to give me a blow job?"

"Pretty much, yes." Mom looked at me before continuing, "No, Jimmy, not when your aunt and grandma come over for the party!"

"Aw, shucks," I said. "You come from good stock, mom, they're both hot, too!"

"Watch it big boy, I don't think they will give you the same gift that your mom did!" She looked at me for a moment thinking before continuing, "You know, they don't have the same motivation as I did."

"Well, not right now they don't, but you could change that! After all, you did say you were going to please me sexually today any time I asked."

"Jeez Jimmy, with a request like that, I'm glad your sister has that golf tournament out of town today! She'll be over tomorrow for a small belated b'day party." We then talked about when Grandma Karla and Aunt Peg were going to arrive.

About 20 minutes before my grandma was to arrive, I looked at my mom and said, "Hey mom, I think there's enough time." She laughed and called me a nasty boy, then checked her cell phone's clock and went to her knees. What she didn't know was that I felt reasonably certain that I could last longer than 20 minutes. I also knew that grandma was practically always early, very seldom late, so things could get very interesting. In addition, while mom was checking to make sure all was ready, I had written two notes that read, "Mom, don't knock or ring the bell. Just come on in and BE QUIET! It's a surprise! Thanks." I taped one to each door and then made certain my mom didn't go outside.

Also just to make certain, the clock next to the easy chair I was in had somehow become ten minutes slow and was facing the wrong way. Mom would need that clock to know how much time she had.

I was really enjoying mom's fantastic blow job when she asked me to turn the clock around. I did and she gave a sigh of relief that she had more time left. A minute or so later my grandma quietly walked out of the kitchen and then into the living room. Her eyes bulged at the sight before her and I signaled to her to be quiet. Amazingly she did, as she slowly moved to get a better view of what was happening to me and from whom.

She watched intently for about five minutes before she carefully came over to us and gently whispered into mom's ear, "That looks delicious, do you suppose an old grandma can have some of him too?!"

Mom just about fell over as she shrieked in shock. She stammered and stuttered and never really said or asked anything before grandma helped her out, "About 5 to 7 minutes I'd guess. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself. Now, answer my question. May I?"

Mom's lip was trembling as she looked at me, then the clock and then at her mom. Finally she nodded and aimed my rock hard dick at my grandma. Like I said before, she's pretty hot for 52. She doesn't have to work but loves to hike, climb mountains (not the trails, I mean the mountain, hooks, ropes, hammer, all that gear). All of that keeps her in really good shape. Great boobs, tight body and very strong shapely arms and legs.

She quickly moved between my legs next to my mom and inhaled my cock till I hit the back of her throat. Her suction and tongue dancing on my shaft were really good and I had to let her know, "Oh my god, grandma, that feels really good. Oh shit, yeah."

She pulled off of my shaft and said with a smile, "Why thank you honey, I thought I might be a little out of practice. By the way, if I'm going to be doing this to an 18 year old MAN, the least he can do is call me Karla. I hate blowing someone that calls me grandma. Deal Jimmy, er, Jim?"

"That's a deal, Karla," I said. With that she inhaled my cock again as her tongue swirled around and around my shaft. I groaned wondering how she could do that to nearly five inches of cock. Oh well. Each time I groaned she increased her efforts and soon I was struggling not to cum. God I loved the way she was sucking me off. Mom warned her that I usually shoot out buckets of cum. "Oh Karla, oh shit I'm going to cum! Fuck me Karla......I'm cumming!" I yelled as my first shot drilled through the back of her throat. Karla had pulled most of the way off of me leaving about an inch inside her talented mouth. She started swallowing with abandon and never missed a beat. When she could no longer get even a stray drop she sighed and let me slip from her lips. Then she turned and kissed my mom with a loud smack.

"You were right, Dana, he does cum in buckets. And they are very tasty buckets too! Thank you both, I for one really enjoyed that. I was a bit surprised, but...I can't say as I can blame you, Dana. Jim has really grown up to be quite the MAN! And yes, Jim, I would love to take you up on the offer, however unintentional, and fuck you, it's been a very long time since the...well since you know."

Finally I regained the ability to talk and said, "Oh gran...Karla, that was really good! I never thought I'd get a blow job from my...from you, WOW!" I leaned into her and hugged her tightly and kissed her in a most ungrandmotherly way.

"Goodness me, you're still hard, Jim! Sorry Dana, but I need this and I need it now." Karla frantically pulled her shorts and panties off in one quick movement, then rose up and straddled me where I sat in the chair. Her hands found my shaft and quickly positioned it at her opening before she slowly settled down onto me with a wavering "OoooooOoOoooOooooooooohhh." Once fully impaled she simply sat there with her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. "God but I've missed this," she said as her eyes opened and she began moving on my invader.

My hands were working on undoing her blouse buttons and soon her top was on the floor with her shorts. I reached around her before realizing her bra had a front snap, so while I was there I buried my face in her cleavage and licked all over the valley between her boobs. Then I leaned back and unsnapped her bra, letting it hang there as my hands grasped both of her boobs and gently mauled them. She was lightly groaning as I squeezed them and when I pinched a nipple she went wild. Her pussy clamped onto my shaft as she fucked me hard and deep, while she leaned in and gave me a very deep and passionate French kiss. Whoa!

Mom pulled her mom's bra from her shoulders and gently stroked her hair. Then mom leaned in and kissed me then her mom and said, "I'm going to leave you two to enjoy yourselves, I love you both. I'll have coffee in the kitchen when you are ready." Then she left us to ourselves.

I couldn't believe how beautiful my grandma's body was. All her physical activities had kept her 52 year old body looking like a very good 35. Her boobs were slightly smaller than mom's but they sure were sensitive! Just a tug or lick would elicit cries and moans of pleasure from her. As Karla's hips moved on me, each time she slammed her pussy back down my cock head pressed into the back wall of her cunt. "Oaph, unh, oooh, ooch, oah, god, umph," she said each time my cock head pounded the end of her love tunnel.

My grandma really surprised me when she planted her feet right on either side of my hips on the chair and started riding me like a jockey. Her hips were rising nearly all the way off of me before she would drop forcefully onto me. Before bottoming out her hips reversed directions and lifted nearly off of me then slammed back down. She was like a woman possessed as she took complete control and pounded her pussy onto me.

She had about three, maybe four, mini orgasms as she rode me and I was getting close due to the excitement of actually fucking my own sexy grandma. I moved one of me hands down and pinched and flicked at her clit, immediately sending Karla into a thunderous orgasm. Unlike my vocal mother, she clamped her lips tightly closed and her violently shaking body continued pumping onto my huge purple pillar. Karla's face was scrunched up into a determined contortion as she worked to bring me along with her.

I cried out, "Oh god, Karla, I'm cumming in your cunt!" I screamed as my cock spewed rope after rope of hot jizm into her. "God that feels sooo good!" My hips were thrusting up into her as she kept pounding down onto me from her jockey's position.

Obviously my climactic cries had an effect on my grandma as she too cried out "God yes, Jim, fuck me, fill me with your cum! Oh...god...so...good." After we were both finished Karla slowly slid down till my cock was again deep inside her. She groaned as my cock head pressed into the far recesses of her vagina. Her head rested against my chest as we both tried to recuperate. We sat like that for several minutes, my still rock hard cock twitching inside of her, and her pussy muscles randomly spasming and clutching at my cock. It felt so good.

Grandma was finally able to speak and she looked into my eyes and said, "Oh my god, Jim, that was so good! I needed to feel that again so bad, and you fucked me real good! Shit, I came so hard on your wonderful cock." She kissed me hard again then took a few deep breaths before continuing, "I don't know how this happened but I'm sure glad it did! This is the first time I've gone to someone's birthday party and got the best gift of all!" I thrust hard up into her to silence her as her body shuddered, then we hugged each other tightly.

Still holding her tight I wiggled my hips forward just enough to allow me to stand up. Surprisingly Karla wrapped her legs around my hips so I held her under her arms and walked into the kitchen with my cock still stuffed inside her hot and wet pussy. Karla looked at my mom and said "Ooooo, Dana, my grandson can carry me anywhere as long as it's like this!" Then she wiggled her hips giving little fucking movements which made her groan.

"Now mom, I was nice enough to share him for a little while but he's mine the rest of the day! One of his presents is a blow job from yours truly pretty much when ever he asks for one. Please get down."

Grandma gave me a kiss and unsuccessfully tried to lift up and over my cock. She looked at me and softly said, "I hate to ask this, Jim, but could you please help me get off of that thing!?" I just chuckled and lifted her till just the tip was in her, then accidentally dropped her 10 inches! Both women cried out in surprise. Then I lifted her more out than up forcing my cock to drag along the top of her vagina and over her g-spot. Karla groaned out "Oh fuck, Dana, I'm cumming on Jim again!" and she slammed back onto me. Her hips pumped me about 8 hard strokes before she slowed and then just hung limply in my hands.

I walked over to a chair by the table and gently lifted my grandma's limp body up and off of me, then placed her on the chair seat. She briefly rested her head on the table before looking up at me. Slowly and breathlessly she said. "I don't know how or when all this started, but thank you both for letting me cum at your birthday party. This old gal hasn't felt this good in a long time. Dana, if it's okay with you, I think I'll be a much more frequent visitor over here."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers