Man of the House

Story Info
While Dad's Away, I'm the Man of the House.
1.8k words
3.63
148.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bound063
bound063
20 Followers

Note: This story is purely fantasy. All characters are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to consent.

Any comments or feedback are appreciated. Enjoy!

....................................

Growing up my father traveled frequently on business, often leaving my mother, sister and I at home for a week or more at a time. On several occasions during my childhood my father was away for 3 - 6 months at a time. He would come home for the weekend every few weeks, but would fly home late on Friday and depart early Sunday. Every time he said goodbye he would remind me the while he was away I was the man of the house...

Once, my father was sent away on a special project which was scheduled to last for at least 6 months. It was summer and my younger sister had just left for a two week summer camp leaving my mother and I alone at the house. My mother was 43 and very beautiful in my eyes. Fair skinned with blue eyes she was everything I could have wanted in a mother. Since the day I was born I had loved her motherly breasts which bore the faded marks of my infancy.

I was always a bit sad when my father left, so the first afternoon we were alone she asked if I wanted to go swimming. I was bored, so I reluctantly agreed... She was my mother after all and what teenager can thing of a more joyous day than swimming with his mother... She wore a conservative one piece suit which covered most of her body. If I stared closely, I could discern a slight nipple poking through the fabric and could admire the gently curve of her bottom. She sensed my detachment and eventually she came over to wrap her arms around me.

"You miss your father don't you, son? That's normal. I wish he was here too."

"I know, mom. Why does dad always tell me I'm the 'Man of the House'? It doesn't mean anything. It just means he's not here."

"He doesn't mean it bad. He just means that you're in charge of protecting us, keeping us safe. We're his most valuable things. He wants you to feel responsible."

I had been thinking about what my mother said all afternoon and kept trying to find a deeper meaning. That evening while my mom was showering before bed I snuck into her bathroom to wait for her. I managed to grab her towel off the rack leaving her nothing to cover up with and waited by her counter. After what seemed like forever she turned off the water and began to grope for her towel. Not finding it, she stepped out blindly. I didn't speak, I just waited. When she saw me she screamed, "What the hell are you doing!" And tried to cover herself.

"I've been thinking more. I think dad means that while he's gone, I'm in charge of this house. That I'm entitled to his rights and privileges, including his privileges as a husband... Including you. This time, I intend to assume my role in this family... Beginning now."

She started to protest, but I yelled "SHUT UP!" And she paused. "Stop trying to cover yourself.. It isn't working anyway."

"You can't do this, I'm your mother!" She yelled.

"I can and I will. Don't make this harder than it will be. Last time, move your hands."

She trembled, but resisted. I lunged forward, grabbed her arm with my left hand, and slapped her across the face with my right. I pushed her through the bathroom door into the bedroom and shoved her against the bed, pinning her chest against the blanket with her legs hanging off the mattress. Her arms were tucked under her chest in a feeble attempt to cover herself. I sat on her naked back holding her down tightly and preventing her from moving. I grabbed her ass harshly while she squirmed, feeling the tender stark white flesh.

"It's not going to work mom. You need to accept the facts. This house is mine. You are mine. You are going to submit to me. I realize this is hard for you, but if I have to I will break you. You won't be the same woman. You have to accept that. Now stop fighting."

After a few minutes of squirming, she realize I wasn't getting off of her body. She didn't understand what I was doing to her, but she stopped fighting. "Good. Now for tonight, I'll accept your word that you are going to submit, but first I have to punish you for fighting me. I can't accept your resistance. Do you remember how you punished me as a child?"

"With a spanking... With a wooden kitchen spoon."

"That's right mother. Now it's my turn to return the favor."

I pulled out a wooden spoon that I'd planned on using... I expected resistance to my plans. Climbing off her back, but holding her down with my left hand, between her bare shoulder blades I raised the spoon and struck her on the ass. She cried out, and I instantly saw the red mark appear across her bottom. I struck her again with more force and could feel the crack of the spoon against her flesh.

"It'll be more fun if you count."

Another strike. Tears filled her eyes as she spoke "three.". Then I struck off three quick, hard blows and she cried out for me to stop. I wasn't going to stop. I continued slowly for 15 minutes until I reached a full, agonizing thirty strokes. By then her ass was bright red and marked the deep crimson lines and her body shook continuously. Her face was covered with tear streaks and a constant sob came from her mouth. I finally stopped and released her from the bed. Instead of scrambling away as I expected, she just curled into a ball on the bed with her two hands tenderly covering her red ass. I admired my work. Since it had begun, I hadn't had a chance to admire her naked, helpless body. Between her legs I could see a peek of her light pink pussy, though she tried to conceal it from my eyes. Focusing further, I could discern the sweet smell of her cunt in the air. Her breasts were bare as all her focus was on her throbbing ass. I stared at them and admired the tight pink nipples which lightly contrasted with her pale breasts. Admiring them closely, I thought back to all the sneaking glances I'd taken throughout my childhood. I never dreamed I would see them this closely again.

Breaking my thoughts I said, "Are you done fighting?" She looked up with a tear filled face. "Good, now don't move."

I left her there and went to the other room. I returned with a strand of rope I'd gathered from the garage. I took her arms which were still covering her bottom and began to tie them together. Her arms were firm and toned with the moderate tan of a good southern mother. I tied them tightly from just above the elbows down to her wrist which immobilized her arms.

"You won't need those for now," I said to her. "Sorry if it's not very comfortable. Before we end for the night there is still one more thing you need to do for me."

I rolled her onto her back, again taking in the sight of her naked breasts which arched up because of the position of her arms. I ran my hands over their smooth flesh and grabbed both nipples between my fingers. I rolled the back and forth feel in them grow hard. I bent down and pressed my lips against her breast, taking her nipple between my teeth. I sucked on it as I ran my tongue across the firm tip. Finally, I released her breasts and stood, removing my pants. At this, she yelled for me to stop.

"Soon mother. First you have to eat my cum..."

Her eyes told the story. My voice changed, suddenly harsh. "That's right bitch, you have to suck my dick, or I'm going to start over on your ass." She started to turn on the bed, but I grabbed her shoulder to hold her in place. Then I straddled her chest and pressed my dick against her lips.

She refused to open her lips. I looked into her scared, blue eyes and said "Fine.. Make it hard." Then I pinched her nose knowing she couldn't hold her breath for long. Quickly she opened her mouth with a gasp. At that moment I shoved my rock hard cock into her mouth and told her to take it in. Still holding her nose, I fucked her face while she gasped for air and squirmed under my weight. Feeling her tongue sliding around the shaft of my cock made me feel so powerful. I owned my mother now I told myself. Mercifully for her, I came quickly.

"Don't swallow yet... Show it to me." She opened up her mouth to show me the wad of creamy cum I'd deposited. I chuckled. "Now swish it around like mouthwash... I want you to taste me all over your mouth."

She complied, and then swallowed. "One last thing for tonight." I pulled out a camera and started photographing my mommy slut. I got her tear streaked face with cum in her teeth. One of her naked breasts. I rolled her over to get her bound arms and beaten ass. Lastly, I spread her legs and photographed her asshole and pussy.. Which I noted was moist and got a fresh whiff of her sweet scent. "You're such a whore, mom. And to think, you don't know the half of what I have planned for you."

I grabbed her arms and pulled her off the bed. I walked her back through the bathroom to her closet threw her down on the floor roughly. "You can sleep here tonight. Maybe you'll earn a spot in bed next to me.. But you have to earn that privilege." I slammed the door and locked her inside, arms still bound, mouth still caked in my cum.

I climbed into my dad's spot in bed. My mind raced through the events of the night. The sight of my helpless, whore mother under my control was intoxicating. I knew I couldn't stop. All night I dreampt of the look in her eyes while my cock jammed down her throat. I heard the screams and cries as I paddled her. I wanted more, and I was going to get it. I wanted to own her. My thought grew more extreme as I stayed up through the night. I wanted more than to use her, I wanted to humiliate her, to degrade her, to abuse her body, to punish her, to... rape her. I wanted to hear her yell uncontrollably in agony, and I wanted to disregard her feelings. I was determined to make her my slave, my toy, my bitch, my whore.

To be continued...

bound063
bound063
20 Followers