Man Of The House Ch. 05

Story Info
...and sister makes three.
2.6k words
4.5
111.8k
105
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there had been organ music playing in the background as Jenny came in the room, it would have reached its crescendo. All three of them were stunned in their own way, as they each took stock of the scene.

Jen froze in her tracks as her eyes caught the sexual depravity playing-out on the big bed infront of her. Her mother, Karen, was furiously pumping her brother's huge cock with both oil-slickened hands. It made squishing noises as her hands ran it's length from the giant bulbous, purple head down to his ball-sack, which she could plainly see as his legs were splayed open right before her eyes. Her mom must have used a pint of baby oil on his thick rod. Her hands glided up and down so swiftly it was if she was playing hide-and-peek with the enormous mushroom tip.

Jenny stared slack-jawed observing Karen at play with her new pet. Her beautiful raven-black hair was tied in a ponytail. And the thick, damp extension of it was flapping shoulder to shoulder as she jerked him off. Karen's big tits swayed and bounced rhythmically as she worked. Her gorgeous olive complexion glistened from the combination of sweat, saliva, lube and whatever other bodily fluids coated her chest and thighs.

She only paused a second to acknowledge her daughters presence in the bedroom and invited her to join them on the king-size stage. She then resumed her fellatio with gusto and was lost in her own passion.

Her brother had one hand tugging at her mother's ponytail, while the other alternately rubbed and spanked her quivering bottom as she knelt on the bed, astride his legs. He looked like Caligula with a slave-girl as he now turned his gaze towards her. Michael never broke stride as he slowly appraised his young sister. Jenny's hands had unconsciously moved to cover her breasts as she watched this nightmare unfold before her wide, brown eyes. As she looked pleadingly at him for some kind of reprieve, he merely patted the mattress and motioned with his head, for her to come sit next to him.

For Michael, this was every wet-dream, fantasy, and winning lottery number, rolled into one. He was amazed at his good fortune as he surveyed the room. His lovely mother was on all fours off to his side pumping his stiff rod with her oily, feverish fists. Her heavy double-d's bounced in a figure-eight pattern as she worked his cock like a butter-churn. He then took a long, slow, approving look at Jen. He was thoroughly amazed at the sight he beheld.

His own sister standing bare-chested and bare-footed in his bedroom watching, as his mother stroked and sucked his big tool. She just stood there transfixed, her eyes wide and seemingly glued to the action playing-out only three feet away.

For the first time, Mike took a good look at his kid-sister. She was nearly twenty years old now, and at one time he must have had some brotherly affection for her, but in the recent past she had only become an annoyance and someone that he had to support. It was his time and his chance to exact what he believed, was his revenge and he was about to demonstrate his control over them both. Now he saw her, literally, in a new light. Wearing only sun-faded pink sweatpants, with her toes nervously digging into the carpet, he could see the resemblance to her mom. Like Karen, she had long jet-black hair that she wore in bangs,the ends came just to her nipples. And those dark-brown nipples jutted-out from a pair of D's only one bra-size short of her mother's.

Mike's cock was straining harder than he could ever remember as he watched Jenny eyeing the scene. Mike motioned for Jen to drop her sweats and join them on the bed. She hesitated for only a second, before she recalled the delicate situation both mother and daughter were in. As Jenny curled her fingers into the cotton material and began to tug them over her hips, Michael exploded. His cock shot a volcano of sperm four feet in the air and all over his mother and himself. The thick goo rained down on them like a sticky shower and Karen giggled as she rubbed the milky resin onto her big tits and licked her fingers, greedily. She was wild with sensual fervor.

Jen was dumbfounded, her pants settled in a pile at her ankles, as Mike reached his hand out to her. She allowed him to pull her along side him on to the bed and let him guide her hand to his shiny, sticky cock. It laid like a snake on his belly. The veins exposed and the head swollen a deep red color. The tip still oozed cum as she cupped her tiny hand around it and felt the warmth and pulsing of it.

"Take it and stroke it a bit. It will grow quickly with a new hand playing with it." It was Karen teaching her how to tease and then fellate her own brother. "Go ahead, take it into your mouth. After he's cum a couple times it doesn't get as big. You can suck it all the way down your throat like that and, it will be more gentle when he fucks you."

There it was! As casual as can be, Karen explained to her daughter how she could incestuously suck and fuck Michael. Jen was appalled at the sexual nonchalance exhibited by her otherwise quiet, mousy mom. She thought, "maybe this was her way of coping with this abnormal affair. Or maybe she has gone over to the dark side. Is this what's going to happen to me? My home-life will become a non-stop incestuous threesome with my cock-starved mom and my cock-brained brother." Karen reached under Jen's belly and grabbed her by the waist to position her for a sixty-nine atop her brother. Karen then covered Jen's hand with her own and helped stroke his cock to its revival. She lightly pressed her daughter's head down to her son's pubic area and brushed back her hair as Jenny's mouth opened slightly to ease in his cock.

With her hand still on the back of Jen's neck, Karen began to rock her head up and down until the motion was automatic. Jenny was in a trance. She robotically slurped and sucked as his slippery cock slid deeper into her throat.

"That's good honey, Stroke it as you suck and play with his balls. It's easier this way to get used to the size as it grows and as you tongue it, you'll get a taste of his cum." With that, Karen slid down next to Mike and let her sticky fingers play with her daughter's pussy and ass while Mike hungrily licked at her swollen clit. In no time at all, Jen was bucking like a horse on Mike's face as he darted his tongue inside her snatch and rubbed his nose and chin against her dark, pink glans. Karen inserted her fingers in both Jenny's pussy and ass as she kept up a steady stream of advise. "Spread your legs wider Jen, and spit on his cock abit as you rub it. I'm going to use some lube in your cute little ass to make it easier and more pleasurable." Jen looked back at her wild-eyed, but never stopped stroking his giant phallus. She was more turned-on than she could have ever imagined. "Just keep sucking Jen, you'll get a treat soon. I'll loosen this tight little bung-hole for you. Mike loves anal-sex and you'll love it too if we start you off right."

Both kids were nonplussed and Michael especially, was awed. His mother, so recently a stay-at-home mom, was now sounding like a madam from a border-town whore house! He was pretty certain this had all been new to her only one week ago. Now, she was directing the action like a pimp in a porno flick.

Karen was living in her own fantasy world. She realized this was incest and a corruption of her own family but she discovered a way to ease her conscience. She simply let her pussy be her guide. She let herself be convinced that she had to follow Michael's commands. In this way she was not a willful participant but only playing along to placate her son. She really wasn't "enjoying" the multiple orgasms Mike triggered inside her. And she was "forced "to suck his monstrous cock and compelled to lick her daughter's tight pussy. She was "required" to follow Michael around the house, naked, and drop to her knees at his wish, to allow Mike easy access to her sex-starved pussy and ass. As long as Mike gave the "orders" she was helpless to resist. She had to obey his commands and follow his desires to ravish her own body and her daughter's.

For now, she knew that she was playing her own fantasy of driving two fingers deep into her daughter's squirming butt-hole and moaning with ecstasy as her son did the same thing to her. In the next instant Michael was orchestrating a position change. He placed both women side-by-side on their knees with their faces pressed to the sheets and their full, firm asses jutting up to invite him inside.

He started with Jen and eased his ready-lubed cock into her hot pussy. He was too excited by his new conquest to be subtle. He plowed straight on in and young Jenny yelped at the sudden expansion of her vaginal walls and the sensation of a freight-train ramming inside her. Beside her, Karen watched hypnotized as Jenny settled in for her fucking. She slipped a hand between her thighs to prepare her own pussy for what she knew and longed for. Michael banged away at his sister's snatch and reached around her to take hold of her sweet tits as they lay smashed against the mattress. He kneaded them roughly and rolled the nipples between his fingers while his hips kept a steady pounding at her backside. After about five minutes of continuous thrusting, he withdrew his sleek, shiny cock from her sore twat and held it deliberately to her mouth. Jenny knew what was "required" of her and wasted no time sucking his swollen member between her soft, pouty lips. "Lick it clean Jen, and put a nice shine on it. I'm gonna fuck your mother next!"

Both women reached a fever pitch with these coarse words. They could see now that they were truly his sluts. They both desired to be treated as cheap whores and wanted Michael to rape and degrade them. Jen's orgasms tore through her with the obscene knowledge that she was to be used in any fashion that her brother desired. Her pussy was gushing and she was sincerely disappointed and a bit jealous that Mike removed his gigantic cock from her greedy mouth and aimed it at her mother's pink folds. Karen squealed with obvious delight as her master buried his thick tool balls-deep into her waiting gash.

Karen was totally under Michael's control and had finally learned how to excite him and thus heighten her own pleasure. "Fuck me hard master. I want that big cock deep inside my filthy cunt. Make me your fuck-toy." She had already lubed her vagina by hand, so it didn't take long for Mike to bring her to the boiling point. "Oh yes master, Fuck me baby! My pussy is yours. My ass is yours. and I want to swallow your hot cum."

Mike was only too willing to oblige . He shot stream after hot stream into her wanton cunt. He gripped her hips so tight that his finger tips were white and his cock and balls banged so hard against her ass that her entire pelvis would be black and blue for days. Karen shuttered as her orgasms mounted repeatedly. Mike thrust into her as if his cock was chained to her kidneys. After ten minutes of this furious pounding Michael pulled his still-hard cock out of her with a plop and she let out a dejected sigh. He stroked it from stem to stern and placed it right under Jen's nose. He wiped it's cum-soaked tip on her lips and presented it to her like a prize. "Alright Jen, it's blow-job time again. I want you to taste the flavor of your mother's pussy juice on my cock because this time, when I fuck you, I want you to eat-out Karen."

"No way! Michael I can't do that, I cannot eat my mother's pussy!" She protested.

One sharp slap across her ass settled that little outburst. "Suck it bitch. Shine it up good. And don't ever say 'no' to me again. Now polish it up and then lay on top of Karen and bury your tongue into that hot snatch!" Michael was teeming with his self-satisfaction. Jenny sucked him clean and loved that warm tingle she felt in her pussy when her brother took control of her. She slobbered down the length of his rod as he requested, pumping it with both hands and then took his balls in her mouth to bathe them with her tongue. She apprehensively climbed atop her mom's warm, moist body. She felt a now familiar hand at the nape of her neck. Karen's long, delicate fingers had a death-grip on her dark, shaggy mane. "Eat me honey, Spread my pussy lips with your fingers and lick my clit. I like long, slow licks the whole length of my nub. Get me wet sweetie and play with my ass, too. Jam your fingers inside me, I love it. I want to cum all over your beautiful face." Karen was not acting.

As Jen worked on her mother's vagina and asshole, Michael worked on her. He plunged his cock into her taut, tiny twat. While he plowed away, with Jen consumed in her cunnilingus, Mike lubed a couple fingers and delved into Jenny's virginal back door. He saw her head buck and her back arch-up only once and then she resumed her ministrations. Mike was sure now, that it was just a matter of time until he would be sodomizing another woman in the family.

The women moaned and wriggled as two tongues and two sets of hands pleasured each others pussies. Though a first time for both, they were so eager and anxious to explore, that their orgasms rushed and crashed many times over.

Michael's surging climax was certain to be his best and strongest ever. He tugged his pole out of Jen's cunt and yanked both women to their knees. "Now my bitches, I want you both to open your mouths and squeeze your big tits together, hurry!"

Two seconds later he shot a warm, stringy load on to each of them. He pumped his cock like a shotgun, and long, thick streams of goo splattered on to their tits and faces. Both girls strained to lick at the milky mess running down their cheeks. It poured forth like a firehose. Jen and Karen were drenched in cum. Long strands hung from chins and nipples. Puddles formed in their laps and ran between their thighs and into their dark, curly pubic hairs. Michael was exultant, "I want you two to hug each other and smash your tits together. That's good. Rub that spunk all over your tits and circle those nips. Now lick the cum off each other's boobs and get every drop. My jizz is too good to waste.

I'm gonna take a nap and rest-up. When you're done, you two sex-slaves hit the shower and freshen up. Then join me in bed, this day has just begun."

end of ch.5

Stay tuned, the girls will discover toys and costumes.