Man Of The House Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael hatches a plan.
3.5k words
4.39
73.8k
57

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little story was never meant to become a serial. But viewers have been asking more from the characters. If you would like the story to continue, please add your comments at the end. Thanks.

*****

"Geez, I'm bored. There must be some way to spice things up. Every day is getting to be the same old thing." Michael mused silently as he perused his situation. His sexy little sister Jenny, was coiled between his thighs with her lips pleasantly wrapped around his thick cock. She was sucking away like a child on a straw, hoping to get to the frothy finish. His mother Karen, was farther down the bed licking her daughter's pussy and lightly nibbling at her clit. Karen was new to bi-sexual behavior and the taboo of incest only made this encounter all the more erotic.

With each small bite, Jen yipped. Her body rippled from her groin to her throat. She would take a moment from sucking that delicious cock, to watch her mother at play. Karen would thrust her tongue deep into her daughter's hot snatch and then slowly withdraw it, pausing only to stab at her swollen clitoris. Jenny squirmed delightedly as Karen worked her long, thin fingers into her wet folds. Mom was enthralled at how those tight lips would envelop her fingers and cling to them as she eased them back out. The squishing sounds only hastened her pornographic desires.

Jen's hips shook and quivered as her mother explored her sweet, pink cavern. Karen's fingers emerged soaked in Jenny's juices, the sticky sweetness oozing down her wrist, her tongue working feverishly to sop-up every drop. As Jen watched entranced, her mom slipped two fingers into her own mouth like a suckling babe, and licked from tip to heel. Savoring the flavor and feeling the tension building in her own loins.

Jenny was still getting accustomed to the idea of her mother performing cunnilingus on her. Meanwhile, with a tug on her sweaty, black locks, she was reminded of her brother's cock in her hand, straining to burst into her mouth. She closed her eyes to concentrate on her mother's tonguing action and opened her full pink lips to allow Michael's eight inches to settle deeply at the back of her throat.

Michael was perched like a sultan, propped on pillows against the headboard of his new king-sized bed. The women both had their own bedrooms but every night at least one of them slept with him and most daytime hours found all three of them cavorting and gyrating into all new positions on the big mattress.

The girls settled into their new lifestyle: by day, Karen shopped in the finest boutiques on Beverly Boulevard, had spa treatments with facials and pedicures, and spent afternoons directing the new cook and maid at their duties. A new Cleopatra.

Jen attended classes at the university where she was an honors student and was now a member of both the floor, and the beach, volleyball teams. She drove a convertible coup to the gym and had all the latest CD's and phone gadgets. A typical spoiled brat.

Michael spent most days in his "bedroom/office." Wearing a silk robe ala. Hefner. He analysed data from something and with a keystroke, he sent it somewhere else. It could have been nuclear launch codes for all he cared. As long as that enormous paycheck arrived every two weeks and nobody from the company bothered him at home, he was content to type-in numbers for a few hours a day, so that the rest of the time was his own.

Outside the home, the women would dress and act normally. They both had a fine sense of class and style. And their minds and thoughts were their own. Inside, things were different and nobody seemed to mind. At home the rules stated that no underwear could be worn. Their bodies were to be available to Mike at all times.

When either his sister or mother came through the door, they knew it was their job to strip to the waist and seek him out. Immediately they were to sink to their knees and tug their master's pants down to his ankles. Each girl then practiced what they had been taught about fellatio.

Karen was the more deliberate and thorough. She started with small kisses up and down the length of his cock. She followed that by cupping his balls and fondling them in her delicate hands. He approved the look of her manicured hands and sparkling nails cradling his sack. Then she eased the giant mushroomed head into her mouth and let her saliva wash over it's entire length. After she soaked it fully in her warm mouth, she would press it into her ample bosom. With expert skill and deftness, she squeezed her pillowy tits together as his slick shaft glided between her soft breasts. It only took another moment before he would erupt. And now, Karen knew the telltale signs and fancied herself that she directed the action.

She slid his shiny tool into her inviting mouth and pumped it until he shot his load in thick spurts against the back of her throat. Michael would thrust into her and Karen held on steady enough to finish him off. She knew the taste well and loved the idea of licking his cock clean and feeling it's slippery warmth in her hands. Michael called this last procedure, "putting a shine on it." He told her that he always wanted to be able to see his "reflection in his erection!" Like a slick, ivory rod, she ran her hands along his shaft and stared intently at the wondrous plaything that brought her such indescribable pleasure.

At that point, Mike would either bend her over for a no-frills fucking, or let her get on with her afternoon.

Fortunately for him,

Jen didn't normally get home from her games until dinner hour. This gave Mike a chance to recover from his exertions. Even at twenty-two years of age, He needed rest breaks between bouts. At times when the family orgy was "hot," he would sneak a little blue pill, and perform until both of his heads were throbbing. Though he fancied himself a modern-day Hefner; he marveled at the King-Bunny's stamina and worried about his own heart and blood pressure.

When Jenny walked through the door the entire routine was repeated with some slight, yet sexy departures. Obviously, Jen was not as experienced as her mom. And this "incest thing," was still abit touchy for her. But the sex excited her and the orgasms were terrific and otherworldly. Now that she acknowledged that like her mother, she was a submissive sexual participant, she could let these shocking, taboo feelings, flow freely. She understood to strip when she came through the door and to find Michael, her master. Even if her mother was already giving him a blowjob, she knew to wait and listen for his commands. This usually involved licking her mom's pussy to "energize her effort on his cock," or to present her firm, ripe tits for his inspection. He enjoyed tugging on them or biting her swollen nipples, as Karen milked his hard cock.

When Jenny found him alone, she obediently went to her knees and searched-out his ever stiffening member. Her approach was different from Karen's. Where mom was sultry and seductive, little sister was more the porno-queen. There wasn't as much foreplay but the energy and eagerness were exemplary.

She was always naked. Her newly clean-shaved pussy was the center of her sex life. And though she spoke less, her grunts and groans were enough to bring a priest to tears. She would stroke his erection to it's full girth and slide a few fingers into her steaming gash. This brought her to extreme intensity and also provided extra lubrication on his pole. She diddled her pussy as she fondled his cock. Her orgasms mounted in number with each splashing thrust of her fingers, and she took the big, bulbous head of his cock all the way past her lips and into her hungry throat. He could feel the jolt rising from his scrotum and flowing up the shaft of his enormous cock. He knew he needed a release. Jen could feel the spasms on her tongue and that triggered the fire in her vagina. With obscene slurping noises and incredible suction, she drew the pressure from the root of his balls to the tip of his helmeted head. In that instant she would leap onto his lap. Mike would shoot gallons of creamy spunk into her torrid pussy, then continue to bounce her on his thighs so that her fleshy, pouty tits swayed in his face. She was always ready to burst.

"Feed them to me," he would say. Jenny would squeeze her firm breasts, one at a time, and offer them to her brother as a sacrificial feast to her god. Her orgasms started somewhere near her heart and travelled along her uterine canal to it's final destination. Their juices mingled inside her and finally poured from her steaming folds onto her shapely thighs, covering the silky body hairs on her upper legs. After the bomb blast subsided, her body relaxed and the bucking stopped. Michael needed only to spank her moist, tender ass and Jen slipped down to the carpet. Tasting the salty mixture of their fluids, she understood it was her duty to "put a shine" on his red, raw member. Mission accomplished, again!

She would now be permitted to shower, study or eat. Michael hardly cared or noticed what they did when their mouths were no longer attached to his pecker.

In the evenings, after dinner or movies or games; Mike would snap his fingers and they all reassembled at the king-sized playground on the second floor. It was at this point, with two exceedingly sexy and submissive women, engaged in various stages of oral stimulation with him, that Mike's mind began to wander. He muttered to himself, "this has been fun, but I need to teach them something else or all the Viagra in the world won't keep me hard." Ah, the attention span of the new-age sex maniacs!

For weeks, Mike had observed at least one thing about his playmates. Both women were obviously submissive, and both acknowledged to themselves and to him, that they were his sexual slaves.

Karen enjoyed taking his orders more and talked dirtier in a way that turned-on the both of them. Jen had a small streak of defiance and required more discipline, but when overcome, she obeyed in a slutty manner and she would become a sexual dynamo.

Mike's mind worked like the computer-nerd that he was. He concentrated so hard on his new scheme that he could not maintain an erection. Jenny saw that the night's activities were over and headed off for a shower and the comfort of her own bed. Karen was worn-out from her day and collapsed alongside Mike with her long, raven hair on his thin chest. Mike was sated and used this time to think.

In the morning, with the house to himself and his new plan formatted, he did what any geek would do. On the computer, he sought out web-sights and search engines to fool-proof his idea. It wasn't original and considering the dynamics of his family, it wasn't even much of a stretch. But it could add a spark to his pleasure and the women in his life were in no position to argue, and he didn't really care anyway, so it was determined. The new plan would be set in motion immediately. It would involve some new lessons. But they were used to him inventing rules almost daily; they numbered in the twenties now, mostly all, derivations of oral-sex. And he would want supplies; but again, they had seen a new toy or lube appear on their pillows on a few occasions. "Mom,...er Karen, will be home soon, I'll spring it on her, first. This will be great!"

Michael normally found that after a "grueling" morning of typing and trolling, he needed a break for lunch and an afternoon nap. He would scan the internet for porn or sit on the patio and watch bikini-clad nymphets frolic in the Pacific surf. After these exhausting labors he reclined on the sofa in front of daytime television and prepared for his new twist on his favorite hobby. Today he was a bit nervous. He had to be sure all the steps were in order, any little detail could upset the system and ruin his entire world. He had learned through practice that both women would respond enthusiastically to his craven ideas aslong as they could rationalize to themselves that they were only slaves to his commands. These filthy suggestions and lurid acts could never spring from their imaginations. Only the warped mind of a beast could compel two such sweet ladies to perform such disgusting sexual depravities. Their earth-shaking orgasms and mind altering experiences were just the end result of his evil control of them.

Michael had pressed all the right buttons of their sexual psyches. If they could just be left to believe that these deviant desires and prurient interests did not bubble up from inside themselves, but were purely the demands of a sexual predator they must please, then all the dissonance could be managed!

Michael was in control. His word, in this house, was law! The women were still his family, and outside they were university student and career woman. At home, to establish order and maintain harmony, both women ceded their sexual "free-will" to Mike. For them, the upside was an open exploration of their taboo sexual images and a feeling of orgasmic bliss without any religious or moral guilt. For Mike, it was a bit more shallow in thought and feeling, it was just a teenager's wet dream come to life!

To Michael's thinking, he was helping them to explore their feelings in a structured environment free from prying eyes. Or, some such bullshit! Anyway, he was to be congratulated for his accomplishment of bedding-down his mother and sister, and engaging them in bi-sexual fantasies! Mike wanted to be a domme and had hit the jackpot. Nothing else really mattered.

He was laying on the couch in a half-slumber with a very satisfied smile on his face and a three-quarters hard-on in his shorts. When Karen walked in, she set her shopping on the counter: Two pairs of black stilettos, Mike liked her in heels and she liked the definition they brought to her long legs. A Victoria's bag with a lacy, black bustier, to better amplify her lovely breasts, which excited the both of them. A couple pairs of fishnets. And some Kung Pau Chicken.

She returned to the living room wearing a pair of satiny, scarlet-red panties and a red scrungy to hold back her raven locks. Her dark eyes shone brilliantly with anticipation and her candy-apple red lips glistened with a fresh application of gloss. Her patent-leather heels heightened the effect of her toned gams and delivered a delightfully promiscuous bounce to her heavenly breasts. A scent of lilacs followed her into the room as she tossed a sofa cushion onto the floor beside the couch. Karen was by now, a seasoned veteran at this approach and she enjoyed the "freedom" it allowed her to act out her wicked desires. Mike admired her look and gave a mentor's nod of approval as she settled down on her haunches.

She gave him a cheery "hello," and a wet kiss on the lips and then proceeded to her obligations. She let her hands and lips explore his chest, belly and legs. With an expert touch, she applied soft kisses to his inner thighs while letting her long, tapered fingers ease into the bottoms of his shorts. Karen ran her fingers through the coarse, curly hairs around his groin. She cupped his balls and balanced them gently in her hand , weighing and massaging them as she kissed the cotton material that was cloaking them.

Her hand worked to the base of his stiffening cock and she pumped it firmly, to its full height and majestic circumference. His penis poked up like a tent pole in his shorts. She teasingly wrapped her mouth around the cloth-covered head and licked sloppy traces of saliva down the shaft, until it seemed a giant mushroom was left soaking under a soft blanket.

Karen's free hand searched out her own wet triangle and she easily slipped two fingers into her moistened pussy. She plowed her digits deep inside and with the palm, she would grind against her straining clit. Her moaning picked up steam and her raspy breathing mimicked her son's. He felt the temperature rising in his pants and the sweat break on his forehead. Each sloppy, squishing sound from her snatch brought new thrills to his imagination. He could sense the pressure building in his balls and funneling up the thick pillar of his cock.

Karen's cunt was at it's boiling point and her muscular thighs began to quiver. She could feel that she was on the verge of a breath-taking orgasm and that the only thing that could add to this bliss was a blast of cum from Michael's huge cock, in time with her explosion. She yanked the shorts aside and increased the tempo of her strokes. She ogled the engorged head of his throbbing penis and watched Mike's eyes roll back in his head. In a throaty voice, she purred, "please Michael, cum for me. I want your thick, heavy cream. I'll swallow everything you can give me and lick you dry."

His hips were bucking off the couch and his right hand clamped on to her ponytail. Prying her lips apart, he rammed eight solid inches of slippery, white flesh deep into her throat.

For what seemed like hours, Michael thrust his swollen phallus into her mouth. She tried to relax her throat so that the invading monster did not suffocate her. She felt the urgent spasms in her vagina and sucked like a vacuum on his cock. Mike barked out a horrific roar and unleashed a torrent of hot sperm onto the back wall of her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed greedily and gasped at the sheer volume of cum pouring into her. At the height of this explosion, her fingers found the perfect spot just inside her pussy and released a flood of vaginal liquids along with a well-spring of emotions from someplace deep inside. This was the best one, yet and she knew that only her master could bring her to this ecstasy.

She shook as if electrocuted. Her thighs and legs were drenched in a deluge of her own secretions. In spite of her best efforts and a lot of practice, Mike's cum filled her cheeks and dribbled past her lips and down her chin to the floor. She savored the warmth and loved the sticky, saltiness of his emissions. But this torrent of jizm was too much. She swallowed what she could and tried to catch her breath and regain her composure. Mike's cock, now free of her lips, continued to shoot long, thick streams of goo onto her cheeks, nose and in her eyes. She attempted to catch what she could but Mike pointed his stocky weapon at her boobs and proceeded to cover her tits and neck in warm, white bolts of cum.

Other than her swallowing his load directly, he liked nothing more than to bathe her heavy, plump tits in his milk. She pressed her big boobs together and corralled his cock in her cleavage, where his contractions finally ebbed and the hose was extinguished. Karen looked as if she had been dipped in heavy cream. She applied his cum liberally to her chest and face, paying special attention to her dark nipples. She lathered it all over like expensive body lotion and the two of them took turns scooping it with their fingers while she licked and sucked them clean.

This kind of exertion usually led to a trip up the stairs but not this time. The two of them laughed giddily, and laid back down together in a puddle of congealed gloop. Karen, exhausted and sticky, rose to her feet and padded off to the shower. Promising to meet Michael upstairs after a brief cool-down and a pint of caffeine.

For his part, Mike had to admit that this had been the best sex he had ever even dreamed of. He knew now that his new plan would work perfectly with his mom. But for the foreseeable future, his cock would not be hard for awhile. So he laid back down and closed his eyes. A smile played on his face as he pictured what was to come in the next few days. Something very good was about to happen...

*****

The end of part 6. Your comments are welcome.

Thanks.