Man or Beast?

Story Info
Man-wolf takes liking to college kids.
1k words
3.97
50.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gems22
gems22
3 Followers

It was the middle of summer, the weather had been warm for days but now there was a raging thunderstorm. The rain was pouring down, the lightning flashing, so much so that the group of teenagers making their way home could hardly see through the windscreen of the car.

Suddenly they felt a bump as something ran in front of the car. "I think we hit a dog" said brad calmly as he stepped out of the car and walked around the front to have a look. He gasped as he saw that it was not a dog at all but a man, a man covered in thick black hair, his yellow eyes open, staring upwards, he was not moving.

Brad stepped closer to the creature trying to see what he was. The other stood behind him, keeping their distance. The creature suddenly jumped up and pinned Brad to the floor clawing at his face and chest as Brad tried to fight it off more of the creatures gathered behind the others without them knowing.

Brad tried to warn them, to call out to them but the creature slashed at his throat, all that came out was a bloody gurgle.

The twins Alicia and Stephanie screamed with terror and clung to their friend Marty, none of them noticed the group of wolf men that had them surrounded. They were crawling on all fours like wolves but were clearly the shape of humans, long dark hair covered their muscular bodies, green and yellow eyes shone in the moonlight, they moved closer and closer to the group, closing them in so there was nowhere for them to escape.

Three of the wolf men stood up on to their back legs, now looking more human, each one picked up one of the group, even though they were struggling the wolves picked them up with ease, throwing them over their shoulder as they marched off towards an old abandoned house.

The next thing that they were aware of was waking up in a strange room. Alicia tried to sit up and found that she couldn't move, she had been strapped down on to a bed, she moved her head to look around the room. It was dark although there were a few candles burning around the room. It smelt old and unused, the room was almost bare all she could see was another bed across the far side of the room, there was someone on it and she was sure it was her sister. Marty was nowhere to be seen.

***

Marty woke up in what looked like a cellar, there was old boxes scattered around, no furniture and the only light came from a candle that was burning in the corner.

He got to his feet and started to search for a way out. Just then a woman entered the room, she was on all fours like the men had been, she had long dark hair, big green eyes and, Marty couldn't help noticing, she had huge breasts. She walked towards him stopping inches from him she stood up. Marty looked at her, she was beautiful and suddenly he felt his cock start to harden.

*** Stephanie awoke and looked around the room, seeing her sister was with her she called out to her. The wolf men outside heard that they were awake and four of them entered the room. They were now walking upright and the girls couldn't help but notice the huge cocks, which were swinging between the naked men's legs. Alicia thought to herself that they must be at least 11".

Although she was terrified of what was happening she noticed the wet feeling between her legs. The wolf men split into pairs, two walking over to each sister. As they held up their hands long claws slid out from their finger tips, they were long and sharp, with one sweep they cut off the clothes of both twins.

The twins started to scream and struggle, trying to free themselves, this started to excite the wolves and Stephanie noticed their cocks were starting to grow harder and even bigger. The two sets of men lent down between their twin's legs, out shot long thin tongues and began to lick the already wet pussies.

***

Marty walked towards the wolf woman and very slowly and nervously he raised his hand up and grabbed hold of her breast. He squeezed it gently and she let out a low, soft howl. He began to play with her nipples, gently at first but getting rougher, twisting them between his finger and thumb, pulling on them.

He lowered his mouth and flicked her rock hard nipples with his tongue. One hand wondered down between her legs and felt her wetness, she was soaking wet.

Suddenly she pushed him backwards so he was up against the wall, she was much stronger than him and easily pinned him there, she slashed at his clothes with her claws and they fell to the floor, only his boxer shorts remained. She took one long claw and split them down the front, his rock hard cock sprung out in front of her. She knelt down before him and took his cock in her hands, her claws had vanished and surprisingly her touch was soft and gentle.

She stroked his cock as he groaned. His head thrown back his eyes shut. Suddenly she lowered her head and took his whole length into her mouth at once, she sucked and licked his cock expertly, moaning softly as she did, flicking a long tongue over his cock and balls.

He couldn't stand it any longer and he started to cum, she aimed his cock so that it spurted all over her face and breasts.

***

Great long tongues were darting out of the twin's pussies. The wolf men were taking it in turns to play with their breasts and lick them. The girls were moaning loudly, staring at each other and watching the other get eaten out.

The huge tongues could get deep inside them and the girls had both cum over and over again already. Their breasts were being licked and sucked, their nipples pulled and twisted, watching each other getting this attention was making the girls even hotter.

One of the wolf men slapped Alicia in the face with his enormous hard cock as she came again. Feeling that the girls had been satisfied for the time being the wolves untied them from their beds and left the room. Locking the heavy wooden door behind them.

To be continued...

gems22
gems22
3 Followers