Man or Mandy?

Story Info
Biker Guy picks up shemale at bike rally.
1.6k words
4.55
94.7k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just ridden into town on my Harley to enjoy the local motorcycle rally. I checked in at the hotel, tossed my gear into my room, then jumped back on my bike and headed into town.

I rode around a long lazy curve and saw a car on the opposite side with its hood up, and a beautiful round ass, barely covered with a pair of Daisy Dukes, stretching down to a long pair of shapely legs.

I pulled up in front of the car, hopped of my bike, and asked if I could help. She stood up and my heart stopped for a second.

She stood about 5' 9", had shoulder length reddish brown hair, and deep green eyes. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt with "Biker Chick" stretched across her large tits.

"I hope someone can, it just fucking died." She had a deep sultry voice that made my cock start to stir in my jeans.

"Let me take a look." I poked around under the hood for a few minutes and found the problem, a cracked distributor cap.

"You're not going to find one today." I told her. "Can I give you a ride?"

"I guess so. You going to the rally?" "Can I go with you?" she asked

"Sure hop on."

"I'm Dave." I told her.

"Mandy." She grinned.

We got on my bike and roared in to town. She leaned into me and wrapped he arms around me. As we rode on she relaxed her grip on me and her arms slide lower on me. Her hands settled so close to my cock I couldn't stop it from stiffening. She couldn't help but notice the bulge growing under her hand, but she didn't move it.

I found a place to park amidst the huge crowd of bikes. We hopped off, and I figured I'd seen the last of her. Then she asked me if she could hang with me. She said she would feel safer if she was with a man.

"Of course!" I told her, not believing my luck. She grabbed my hand and we wandered off to check out the venders and do some people watching. The only problem was, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We stopped at one booth; I turned to say something to her, she planted a quick kiss on my lips. She caught me off guard at first, but I quickly returned the kiss, pulling her to me, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Mandy broke the kiss and asked "Can we get out of here and go somewhere private?"

"Sure, my hotel is about 20 miles away."

We hurried back to my bike and headed back to my hotel.

Someone yelled "Show your tits!" as is the custom at these rallies.

I felt Mandy wiggling around and realized she was pulling up her shirt. I could only get a glimpse from my mirror, but knew I would see more at the hotel.

On the way to the hotel Mandy put her hand right in my crotch and started to rub. My cock sprang to life under her hand and she started kissing my neck.

We pulled into the parking lot and got off the bike. We kissed all the way to the door. As soon as the door closed we began kissing again. Mandy was grinding her crotch in to mine. I brought my hand to her chest and started to rub her tit with one hand while lifting her shirt with the other. I pulled her shirt off and say her awesome tits! I lowered my head and started to suck on one tit while squeezing the other one. She moaned and pulled my head closer.

Mandy was working with my pants and soon they were off and she was stroking my cock. She started kissing her way down my body, stopping to suck on a nipple. Then continuing down, running her tongue around my bellybutton. She then got to my cock and licked at the slit, making me wild. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and just held it there. All of a sudden she pushed her head forward and took all 7" in one gulp. I had to lean against the wall, not sure if my legs would give out.

Her head kept bobbing up and down, sometimes stopping at the tip like she was stopping, and then quickly back down.

"M Mandy" I stuttered, "I'm gonna cum soon if you don't stop."

Her only reply was to suck even faster and moan a little. She then slid a hand under my balls and started to rub the opening to my ass. It surprised me how good that felt! She increased the pressure with her finger and it slid into me. "Wow" was all I could say. She took that as approval and started pumping my ass while wiggling her finger around in me.

I'd never felt anything like that before. I lost all control and started pumping stream after stream of my hot cum into her willing mouth. She tried her best to swallow it all, but some overflowed, ran down her chin and dribbled onto her tits. She released my cock from her mouth and licked the last drop that oozed out of me.

She stood up in front of me and used her finger to wipe up my cum from her tits. She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked the cum off of them.

I was so turned on; I started to get hard again. I grabbed her, pulling her to me and kissed her hard. I could taste my cum on her but it didn't bother me. We kissed deeply for several minutes. I worked my way down to her tits, sucking lightly on a nipple, then blowing across it. She shivered and I watched her nipple rise. We went over to the bed where I teased each nipple in turn until she was writhing in passion on the bed.

I started kissing down her belly and she stopped me when I got to the top of her shorts. I asked why she stopped me and she just shrugged.

"Baby, I've got to taste you!" I pleaded.

"There's something you don't know." She started to cry. "You'll hate me!"

"Never! Tell me so we can get past it."

"I'll show you and I'll leave if you want, but I really like you, just promise you won't hurt me."

"I could never hurt you! Please show me."

She unbuttoned her pants, slid them down, hooking her thong with them. She raised her hips pulling her pants over her amazing ass. My cock was at full attention just watching this. The pants came off, hips settled back down, and between her legs was a cock and balls!

I was more than a little surprised! Here was this gorgeous woman with a cock where there should have been a pussy. I was even more surprised that it didn't bother me that much. The more I looked at it, the more normal it looked.

I could see the fear in her eyes. I gave her a wink to let her know I wasn't mad. She looked so relived! She looked down and saw my cock was still rock hard and smiled.

I reached out and ran my finger over her cock. It started to grow a little. I got bolder and grabbed right on. It was still fairly soft but was growing and getting harder in my hand. I laid my head on her legs with my feet by her head and started to slowly jerk her cock. I felt her relax and watched in fascination her cock growing. It got to about 6" and very hard.

"Baby, I still want to taste you." I slid up and licked her cock from the base to the head.

"Not bad."

I got up on all fours with my hard cock pointing at the bed and kissed the head of her cock. She let out a gasp as I slid my mouth over her cock and lowered myself down her shaft. Once I took as much as I could I started bobbing my head up and down. I didn't feel "gay" at all; I was just pleasuring a beautiful woman that happened to have a cock.

Remembering what she did for me, I slid a finger to her ass. She responded by pushing back against my finger. I pushed my finger in and pumped her hard. I decided to use 2 fingers, sliding them in together. She started bucking wildly on my fingers, which forced her cock deeper in my mouth. All I had to do was keep my fingers in her ass and mouth over her cock. She was fucking my face and fingers.

"Honey, I'm close!" she gasped. Giving me time to move my head.

"What the hell." I thought. "I've gone this far."

I stayed right there, sucking her and started rubbing her balls with my free hand.

She put her head back and let out a scream as her cock exploded in my mouth. It felt like she hadn't cum in a year. I swallowed what I could but gobs of cum came out of my mouth and ran back down her cock. I kept a mouthful and moved up to kiss her, letting some of her come run into her mouth. I found that I kind of liked the taste.

We jumped in the shower and washed each other paying special attention to each others cocks. We climbed naked into bed laying in each others arms and drifted into a peaceful sleep.