Man Up Bro!

Story Info
A little sister coaxing the beast out of her brother.
6.3k words
3.79
192k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"I'm in here big brother!" Lisa shouted. The crème colored girl was kicking her painted toes back and forth over her ripe rump. Her attention was focused at some midpoint between her laptop where she was working on her blog and her television where some mindless drivel drama was playing out. In short the raven haired teen was spacing out when her brother entered the apartment.

Like a lot of girls who'd grown up in male households she'd never really realized that she was a woman. It wasn't that she was tomboy or anything, her favorite color was pink, she loved princesses and had dreamt of her marriage since she was twelve. Lisa did all the normal girl things but she'd never fully grasped modesty. At first it had been because she was too young and then as she'd aged it was simply because she didn't realize when she stopped being a girl and became a woman.

Brent was aware that his sister had become a woman though. It was hard not to notice with the way that she dressed. Just like the boys she had a habit of wandering around in oversized tee shirts and underwear but unlike her two brothers and father who may as well been wearing shorts and shirts her shirts tended to cling closely to feminine curves and she didn't wear boxers. Her panties were the current rage of boy shorts which might have covered her flesh but did nothing to conceal her parts. It might not have been as bad if Lisa had even the idea of what modesty meant but the concept was lost on her. When her brother entered the room from behind she didn't cross or close her legs. Lisa looked over her shoulder at him. "Whatcha need?"

It was always hard to keep his eyes from wandering his sister's flesh. She had filled into her body well by her eighteenth birthday. She'd had a tiny bit of an awkward stage where she'd groan tall but hadn't filled out but when she had it was like night and day. From gangly to gorgeous in just a matter of months and it was difficult to adjust to. She barely looked like the girl Brent had grown up with. She was a gorgeous woman and he was single and had been since his twenty third birthday. "I was just checking to see who was home." Brent lied quickly trying to drag his eyes away from his younger sister's crotch. Her panties had been drawn up between her legs offering a perfect outline of her womanhood.

Still completely unaware of herself Lisa crossed her ankles and spread her legs even farther. "Just you and me bro." She replied finally catching her brother's gaze which was focused on the corner of her ceiling. "Whatcha lookin at?"

"I . . . uh . . . thought . . . something. . ." Brent stammered letting his eyes wander back to his gorgeous sister. It was one thing to steal glances at her when she was unaware, but it was completely different to be staring while she was paying attention to him. "Sorry just you?"

The idea that her brother found her stimulating had never passed through Lisa's mind until she heard him stammering. She had to fight down a grin at the thought. It should have disgusted her but knowing that he was staring excited her. Lisa let her knees drift farther apart resting her ankles on her rump. The already indecent length of her shorts became scandalous as the fabric slipped into the crack of her ass. She felt it when his eyes grazed over her actually locked in place. "Yeah it's just you and me.

"Okay that's good." Brent spat. At the same time he spun on his heels escaping the cramped quarters where his younger sister was inappropriately lounging.

"Oh you aren't escaping that easily." Lisa rolled to her feet unplugging her laptop and followed her brother into the living room. "So how was your day?"

Brent looked up over the refrigerator door and right into another reminder that his little sister was a woman. This time the reminders were the dark circles of her nipples easily visible through the skin tight white shirt she was wearing. "Okay." He replied burying his face in the fridge while he composed himself and when he came up he was looking at her face. "You sit around here all day?"

"Mostly." Lisa replied walking up and then getting up on her toes so she could lean over the refrigerator door resting her breasts on it. Turning away from her brother she leaned as far in as she could manage snatching a bottle of water.

It wasn't fair, she wasn't even aware of the things she was doing but Brent was. He was battling to keep the blood from rushing to his waist at the same time as he was trying to conceal the effects. "Any calls?" Brent asked chancing a glance upward. Lisa shook her head tossing her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder with the same movement.

For a moment Brent's eyes met blue stare and he was trapped there for a moment. There were lots of things he'd noticed about his baby sister since she'd grown into her body but her smoking eyes weren't on that list. Neither was way her lips curled when she was getting what she wanted. "That's not even right. You're teasing me." Brent said slowly trying to convince himself as much as her.

"So what if I am?" Lisa answered snidely. She slid onto a stool and dramatically crossed her legs. The fabric of her shorts predictably rode even higher.

"I might have to teach you that it's not right to tease men." Brent shot uncertain if he was joking or not.

The twisted lips shifted into almost predatory smile. "No you won't. You're a wimp." To prove her point she unscrewed the top of her water and poured just enough of the chilled water onto her breasts to make the already thin shirt transparent and her nipples rock hard. "You know Dad won't be back for hours and Dave never comes in until midnight."

"I'm not gonna fuck you. You're my sister. It's gross." Brent said flatly. His eyes hadn't once moved from his sister's flesh when he spoke.

"You're right. You're not gonna fuck me. Not because it's gross though." She spread her legs until she was straddling the stool and then poured more water down her belly. The soaked fabric gave a perfect outline of her young ripe nether region. "You're not going to fuck me cus you're a pansy." She rolled her hips like a dancer allowing the wave to travel the length of her spine. "And you know how I know you're a wimp?" Lisa let her head hang backwards thrusting her chest toward him. "Because I can feel you looking at me, you were checking out my ass when you came in and you don't have the balls to come over and take what you want." Lisa brought her head back up slowly and found her brother standing silently only inches away from her.

"Stop teasing. It's not cute." He was intentionally slowing his breathing. She could hear the effort he was making to sound normal. "And besides what if I call your bluff?"

Lisa took a deep breath and leaned forward as far as she dared. Their chests were nearly touching when she stopped. "You've been my brother for eighteen years. You know I don't bluff." She smiled then leaned forward quickly kissing the tip of his nose before retreating. "But since you're a wimp I'm gonna go for a walk around the block. "I'm sure I can find me a man." Lisa didn't wait for a response; she turned and started towards the door.

She managed to take a single step before he gripped her shoulders and spun her around to face him. The look in his eyes made Lisa gasp. He didn't look like her brother. There was a fire there that Brent simply didn't have and it frightened and excited her equally. "You're hurting my arms." The complaint sounded so weak in her ears that it didn't surprise her when her brother tightened his grip and shook her. "Let go."

"Why? I thought you wanted to see me man up?" Brent grinned and leaned forward pushing his nose into the nape of her neck and inhaling her scent. "Weren't you about to go take a walk looking for a man to do just that?" Brent wasn't much bigger than his sister which always made it so surprising how much stronger he was. Lisa realized just how helpless she was when he twisted her around and pushed her against the wall holding her on the tips of her toes. "Still thinking you want me to man up?" Brent growled bumping her against the wall again.

For a moment there was silence as Lisa stared down at the man she barely recognized. Then he started to quickly fade and Brent returned. She knew because he let her stand and his fingers were just holding her, not digging into her flesh any longer. The storm she'd seen brewing in his eyes had waned as quickly as it had brewed. "You almost had me scared bro." A smug grin had just enough time to form before the storm returned suddenly to his eyes and he jerked her against the wall again.

Brent struggled for control as tremors quaked through his body. He had never let anybody call his manhood into question and his sister was well aware of that fact. It was a sure fire way to get him into a semi-rational craze. He could already feel the fog settling on his brain the only thing keeping it at bay was the fact that this was his sister, not some punk on the street. The thing was she didn't really look like his sister, not anymore. Lisa would forever be a doe eyed twelve year old, not this sexual ball of curves he was pressing against the wall. It took a moment to get control and let her down.

The moment Lisa was free she spun toward the door. "That's what I thought." She tossed her hair casually over her shoulder and took one step. This time when her Brent seized her he threw one arm around her chest and other around her waist. The sudden attack made her squeal. Instinct drove her hips back against him. One part of him was undeniably male. Lisa tried to get herself loose but Brent held her in place.

Laughter bubbled out of Brent's throat. "That's it, squirm. Just a little farther to the left." His laughter intensified when he forcefully adjusted her into just the right spot. "I bet your loving this right now." He jammed his right hand down into her bunched up bottoms and found a slick spot on her pussy. "All wet." Lisa struggled harder but it was pointless. Brent simply twisted her back and forth until her panties were on the floor and his hands had free reign over her nethers. "I didn't know you shaved." Brent's lips were resting against her cheek tickling her flesh with each word. "So when did my little sister become such a fucking slut?"

"Stop it." Lisa whispered.

"Stop? I'm pretty familiar with the international sign for stop and you've got a ways to go Sis." It was the truth; her hips were still churning against his cock and then back towards his fingers. His fingers were just rubbing in slow small circles right above her pussy. "So why don't you say what you really want huh?" He hooked two fingers into her pussy lifting her up just a bit higher. His fingers got a steady pace going on her pussy.

Lisa wished she could control the small whimpers and gasps he was drawing out of her but it she couldn't. Each time his fingers drove a little deeper into her, or his other hand would squeeze down on her breasts she'd gasp, or squeal. Her hips were doing the same. "Let me go you mother fucker." She hissed finally getting her arm free. To her surprise Brent did release her and she fell to her knees.

That same laughter was still creeping from his lips but it stopped for a moment when he saw his sister on her knees looking up at him through disheveled curls. "You look good like that." He stalked towards her then shoved her over with his foot pinning her down. "All helpless and just a tiny bit scared." He crossed his arms over his torso and peeled his shirt away. Beneath it was the slender body of a runner. The hints of his muscles could be seen through the slight sheen of sweat already on his body but he was otherwise smooth. "Now what should I do to you?" He brought his finger up to his chin pretending to contemplate his options. "Last chance to back down Sis. Is this far enough, or are you going to keep talking shit?"

The decision had been made before he asked. Actually it had been made the first time she'd caught one of her siblings stealing glances at her and she'd chosen Brent to be the one. "If you were a man you'd just do what you wanted with me." She replied. The fear in her eyes was replaced by a glimmer of arousal. "I know you like to play rough, I used to be friends with Karen remember. " She saw the memory flash in her brother's eyes and then it was replaced by the feral look he'd had only a few moments before. He straddled her chest and pulled the rest of his clothing off intentionally dropping them on his trapped sister, the boots narrowly missed her chest but the rest landed on her face smothering her in his scent.

Then he reached down and grabbed her arms and hauled her up to her feet smashing his lips to hers at the same time. He didn't wait for her to yield before he jammed his tongue between her lips forcefully wrestling against hers. Brent's hands were just as intense gripping her thighs and yanking her up into the air. His fingers were again pushing into her body, this time moving into both her pussy and her asshole.

"No." Lisa gasped when she first felt his finger trying to push into her virginal asshole. It didn't feel right, it hurt and her stomach was clenching to reject it. Brent silenced her with another brutal kiss pinning her head between his lips and the plaster wall giving her no room for another escape. A new bout of fear surged into her body giving her extra strength to struggle but it was still no point against her brother. She wasn't even touching the floor anymore and he had three fingers wriggling around inside her moist pussy. For a moment she let them distract her attention from the single digit trying to push into her backdoor. The moment she ignored it in it slipped. She groaned into her older brother's mouth while her back tried to arch but pinned between the wall and her brother she could only push against him and the fingers already invading her pussy.

She had expected it to hurt, like when she lost her virginity but it wasn't nearly as bad. It was only a moment of discomfort followed by a moment of feeling odd and then she was focused back on the fingers in her pussy. Brent broke the kiss and grinned at his sister. "Little slut. I knew you'd love it." Suddenly his fingers were pulled free and were just holding her thighs apart.

It wasn't the size that made her brother's cock so impressive. It was the intensity of it all. The taboo of getting her brother to ravage her combined with the violence of his penetration. Brent didn't gently lower her onto his dick; he practically dropped her letting her weight do the work of driving it into her cunt. From there it was easy enough for him to bounce her slight frame up and down. Brent was barely human; his fingers were digging into her flesh. At the same time his lips and teeth were moving along her neck and shoulders occasionally returning to taste her lips or silence her whimpers. There was no doubt she was going to have bruises to remind her later of her brother.

That was something Lisa would have to think about in the morning. In the present she found her body yielding to the man. She wrapped her thighs around his waist squeezing him tight and her arms did the same about his shoulders. She wasn't fighting his lips at all. Lisa moved her head whatever way would get it out of his path and let his mouth continue to feast. "God!" She gasped cradling her brother's head as he found the patch of flesh at the nape of her neck that sent spasms down her spine.

It started off small, just a tremor between her thighs but Lisa knew what that feeling meant. Normally she would have tried to fight it back and enjoy it as long as possible. Today she ground her hips against his cock trying to set it off. The tremor quickly grew into a ball of energy in the pit of her stomach threatening to explode. Brent must have felt it as well; he moved his hands up to her shoulders and started pulling her down onto his throbbing organ forcing himself even deeper into her body.

Their lips were again violently mashed together sealing her screams from the world when her orgasm tore through her body. Lisa's entire body thrashed against her brother almost toppling him from his feet but he managed to remain steady against her multiple spasms. Lisa could feel the energy all the way from her forehead down to the tips of her toes. It seemed to pour of her every place that their skin made contact.

Brent didn't give her any time to recover; instead he lifted her up off his cock and set her ass down on the carpet aiming his cock at her chest. She didn't get a chance to complain; even if she had he would have done what he wanted to anyway and came over her tits leaving several splatters on her flesh.

As soon as he'd came the beast she'd awoken in him seemed to fade away and he was looking away from her sheepishly. "You ok?"

"I'm great." Lisa smiled. "I need a shower though. You went easy on me. I've heard the stories you know."

"You're my little sister. I shouldn't have done anything."

Lisa shrugged and got to her feet. "You stretched my shirt." She pouted looking down at her now ruined top. "I'll make sure I take it off next time."

"Next time?" Lisa was already out of the room when her brother asked his question.

"I'm in here big brother!" Lisa shouted. The crème colored girl was kicking her painted toes back and forth over her ripe rump. Her attention was focused at some midpoint between her laptop where she was working on her blog and her television where some mindless drivel drama was playing out. In short the raven haired teen was spacing out when her brother entered the apartment.

Like a lot of girls who'd grown up in male households she'd never really realized that she was a woman. It wasn't that she was tomboy or anything, her favorite color was pink, she loved princesses and had dreamt of her marriage since she was twelve. Lisa did all the normal girl things but she'd never fully grasped modesty. At first it had been because she was too young and then as she'd aged it was simply because she didn't realize when she stopped being a girl and became a woman.

Brent was aware that his sister had become a woman though. It was hard not to notice with the way that she dressed. Just like the boys she had a habit of wandering around in oversized tee shirts and underwear but unlike her two brothers and father who may as well been wearing shorts and shirts her shirts tended to cling closely to feminine curves and she didn't wear boxers. Her panties were the current rage of boy shorts which might have covered her flesh but did nothing to conceal her parts. It might not have been as bad if Lisa had even the idea of what modesty meant but the concept was lost on her. When her brother entered the room from behind she didn't cross or close her legs. Lisa looked over her shoulder at him. "Whatcha need?"

It was always hard to keep his eyes from wandering his sister's flesh. She had filled into her body well by her eighteenth birthday. She'd had a tiny bit of an awkward stage where she'd groan tall but hadn't filled out but when she had it was like night and day. From gangly to gorgeous in just a matter of months and it was difficult to adjust to. She barely looked like the girl Brent had grown up with. She was a gorgeous woman and he was single and had been since his twenty third birthday. "I was just checking to see who was home." Brent lied quickly trying to drag his eyes away from his younger sister's crotch. Her panties had been drawn up between her legs offering a perfect outline of her womanhood.

Still completely unaware of herself Lisa crossed her ankles and spread her legs even farther. "Just you and me bro." She replied finally catching her brother's gaze which was focused on the corner of her ceiling. "Whatcha lookin at?"

"I . . . uh . . . thought . . . something. . ." Brent stammered letting his eyes wander back to his gorgeous sister. It was one thing to steal glances at her when she was unaware, but it was completely different to be staring while she was paying attention to him. "Sorry just you?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers
12