Manacled Monday

Story Info
She displeases husband, on purpose.
1.7k words
4.15
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems you still haven't learnt your lesson." said Tom as he fondled the arse laid naked across his lap.

"I'm sorry, Tom, but the shopping took longer than I thought. I'll have your dinner ready on time tomorrow, I promise." pleaded a most repentant sounding Sue.

"Not good enough," he said "you know what I have to do now, bitch!" The way that Sue squirmed when she heard this was evidence that she did, indeed, know. Tom ran his hand once more over her naked arse, admiring the smooth perfect whiteness of it. Then, lifting his hand only a few inches in the air, he brought it back down again on one firm cheek with a slap designed to sting. Sue stiffened her body into his lap as if trying to escape.

Tom, meanwhile was examining the perfect replica of his hand that was now glowing a tasteful pink on her backside. As if satisfied that he had got his aim and force just about right he swiftly planted another blow on the other side of her butt. He found the symmetry of the two hand-prints pleasing to the eye. The way that Sue wriggled against his groin was not unpleasant either! Confident now he began to slap her arse in a slow steady rhythm. Leaving just enough time between each blow for her to absorb the sensations.

For her part Sue was biting gently on one hand to help stifle her moans and wriggling her mid-section in a rhythm mirroring that of his hand. This in order to, unsuccessfully, avoid the steady stinging smacks to her bottom. It did, however, mean that she could feel a distinct thickening of his cock beneath her stomach. He wasn't alone in becoming aroused. Her tits were being roughly forced up her ribcage by pressure from the side of his leg. This causing the flesh to look bloated and her nipples stood out from them firmly erect. The spanking continued and her rear developed a heat all of its own as the cheeks grew an ever deeper shade of pink.

For a split second she forgot herself and raised an arm as if to protect herself from the incessant slapping. " Oh no you don't you little slut!" exclaimed Tom. "I decide when you've had enough." and with that he reached behind him on the chair and came out with a gleaming pair of leather cuffs joined together with a shiny silver chain. "Get those hands up behind you." he snarled. She knew she must obey so complied meekly. With each cuff firmly strapped round her wrists she had no chance of protecting herself and the ungainly position she was in made her feel even more vulnerable. "You know you only make things worse for yourself when you try that." he said in a mocking tone.

"Yes, I'm sorry." she found herself murmuring in apology.

"You will be my darling, you will be." he promised her and began to rain blows from his open hand down onto her already sore buttocks. She twisted and turned vainly to escape the torrent of slaps which, in reality, lasted less than a minute yet to her felt like an eternity. Yet through all the stinging sensations she grew ever more aware of his cock, thick and long, throbbing beneath her belly. And each time he had smacked her during the more ferocious part of the session she had uttered a small cry coinciding with each time his palm had met her flesh. A cry not unlike that of a small yapping dog. He picked up on this. “You sound like a little yapping bitch, d’you know that? Is that what you are? a little dog that needs a walk?” he enquired.

Whilst Sue was replying “If that’s what pleases you. I know it’s my duty to please you and only you.”, Tom had slid his finger down the crease of her arse. Circling it round her puckered arsehole briefly he then moved it further down to the engorged lips of her cunt. The copious amounts of slimy juices he found there encouraged him to slip first one then two fingers inside her. “Ooh that’s good!” she said.

He withdrew his fingers saying “Speak when you’re spoken to slut.” So for a while she lay there, still draped across his lap with her hands fastened behind her. It was as though her lower half was on fire as her butt glowed radiantly and he resumed thrusting and twisting his fingers inside her. Each touch of his on her clitoris like an electric shock that caused her head to jolt and her hair to dance wildly round her face.

Retrieving his hand from between her thighs he gave her one last resounding slap. The noise of that combining with the squeal she made from between her clenched teeth. Tom then reached under her and grasped one of her breasts. “Get up!” he snarled and helped push her up onto her feet. “Now face the wall,” he said giving her nipple an almost savage tweak, “I’ve got something for you.”

Stood facing the wall, hands behind her back and viciously red arse cheeks glowing, she wondered what was in store for her. She didn’t have long to wait as Tom swiftly placed a leather strap around her neck and buckled it. Sue felt the cold links of the chain attached to it fall down across her back and graze her super-sensitive bum. He’d meant what he’d said about her being his dog!

Proving his authority then as her master he led her around the house. From time to time he would vary his speed so that she had no choice but to keep up with him. Eventually they reached the kitchen where Tom sat at one of the chairs. “Sit!” he commanded and yanked at the leash. Obediently Sue sat between his spread legs on the hard tiled floor. Tom looked at her and nonchalantly undid his trousers. Reaching inside he pulled out his cock, stiff and unbending. Each vein on his shaft stood out and the knob was shiny and purple. Yanking her forward again on her chain he said “Come and get your bone then.” Sue knelt and leant forward, her mouth hovering over his enormous manhood. He held his dick steady at the base as she began to lick it methodically from tip to base. Occasionally she would tilt her head sideways and take the shaft into her mouth, like a real dog with a bone, and carefully bite it with her gleaming white teeth.

The juices from her cunt were now seeping down the insides of her thighs in her excitement. She took him fully into her mouth and sucked voraciously as he gently bucked his hips. With next to no warning he suddenly stood up, nearly gagging her as his cock invaded the back of her throat. Saying nothing he made her turn and face the end of the table. Then he swiftly removed the leather cuffs from her wrists and bent down to place them on her ankles, passing the chain that connected them behind one of the table legs. Whilst she was in this position he went to the other end of the table and catching hold of the leash he pulled it tightly over and under. Once it had been secured to another table leg Sue was left stretched tightly across the table-top with very little room for manoeuvre.

This was just how Tom wanted her and he strode round, cock bobbing up and down, to stand behind her. Placing his hands on her shoulder blades he slowly moved them down and over her flanks until they came to rest under her sore arse. Then, lifting and pulling her arse cheeks apart, he bent at the knees and pushed forward until his knob was perched at the entrance to her gaping cunt. With one hand grasping his dick he slid his knob from clit to arsehole and back again. Her natural lubricant making this a pleasure for them both. He repeated this motion a few times until his need became so urgent that he could wait no more.

With a force that nearly lifted her off her feet he drove his penis fully in up to his balls. Their animal passions then took over, both thrusting and grinding as they raced towards orgasm. Each thrust of his prick forced him against her sore butt which served to excite her even more. Their moaning and squealing increased in tempo as both neared their peak. Ideally they would have liked to have held back for longer, enjoying a slow fuck at first, but Tom was driven by an insatiable urge to cum in his wifes’ cunt. Uttering a strangulated cry thick white dollops of sperm spewed from his dick into the far reaches of her hungry pussy. Sue climaxed simultaneously writhing as much as her restraints would allow and screaming wildly.

As their motions slowed down and became less frantic Tom withdrew his cock from her pussy and squeezed out the last few remaining drops of his spunk. These he applied to her glowing arse and rubbed them in with his still swollen knob. It was as if he was applying some soothing balm to her afflicted areas. In fact he found the sensation so pleasing that, with Sue purring contentedly, he wiped his dick around her matted pubic hair and inner lips to gather more cum with which to smear her.

He leant forward and kissed the back of her neck. “That was fantastic babe!” he said.

“You’re telling me,” said Sue breathlessly, “the best yet in fact.” Tom was busily setting Sue free from her leather straps.

“Mondays sure are more fun since we started making this a regular thing.” he said. “Trouble is I always end up starving hungry. Shall I go phone for a pizza?”

Sue kissed her husband on the lips and caressed his sticky, but now limp, cock. “Yes please lover,” she said, “I can always manage another twelve incher.” and giggled.

Tom laughed back. “Well you never know what might happen next Monday do you? You never know.......”