Mandy: A Second Time

Story Info
He & meet Mandy; his wife meets her husband.
4.8k words
4.26
65.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

My thanks to Jessica M. for her editing of my story and for her suggestions.

* * * * *

I have recently met Mandy again!

Although we have met once or twice in professional circles, I had never had the opportunity of either repeating or continuing the adventure we had together when I took her to a sex-cinema. (See previous story – "With Mandy at the Cinema".) But my wife and I had signed up for a package holiday in near the coast, mainly a historical one, and on our first night there we found that Mandy and her husband were on the same trip. What a coincidence. But she was with her husband, and I was with my wife. Not much chance of getting together, was there? Her husband knew me, of course, just as my wife knew Mandy, owing to our professional contacts in the past.

I did, however, manage to speak to her alone when I was in the hotel corridor on my own, and so was she.

Quickly we did something both of us had been dying to do after meeting on this holiday – we immediately embraced and deeply kissed, my hand automatically cupping one of her delightful breasts which I could never forget after our experience together at the cinema. With no-one else around she made no move to shrug my hand away, and actually pressed her hand over mine to caress her even stronger.

I knew she was as anxious to repeat our previous experience now, though, as her other hand reached down and fondled my hardening dick through my trousers.

"I've never forgotten one second of that time in the cinema," she whispered to me as she began to stroke me. "When can we do something like that again?"

"When?" I asked rhetorically.

"Well, actually, I have been thinking," she said. "Charles is so keen on going on that trip to the historical site that even if I were indisposed he would probably still go as long as I was not too ill."

"Well?" I asked. "I shall have a migraine tomorrow," she said. "What will be your excuse?"

"Well, I did want to look for a new camera," I said, "and Tricia knows I am not interested in historical sites. She has already said that should I want to go and browse through the shops she would not mind going on her own. And I overheard her and Charles yesterday making plans for this trip, as they both seem so interested."

As is often the case, though, on packages like this, we had all four, owing to our previous acquaintance, more or less sat down together to dine.

That evening, then, we were all chatting, and Charles and Tricia were really delving into the subject of the museum, when Mandy suddenly said, "I hope I am not going to go down with a migraine – my head is throbbing already, and it is a usual sign of one to come."

As she said this I found that her head was not the only thing that was throbbing – so was my cock, and it was also giving a sign of it wanting to come.

Next morning Mandy did not appear at breakfast, and Charles explained that she was lying in bed, nursing a hefty migraine, and would remain there all day. After lunch he and Tricia went out to join the coach which was awaiting them to take them to the site, and they both bade me a good day.

Immediately they had departed, though, I went upstairs and knocked on Mandy's room door. After a few seconds the door opened very slightly, and Mandy peeped through to see who it was. On seeing it was me she flung the door open wide, and stood in front of me completely naked, her arms open wide for an embrace.

As we held each other tightly, she said into my ear, "And my pussy has been so wet since we met here that it is strange that Charles has never noticed. I have been wetting my panties so often that I have been having to change them three or four times a day! Feel how wet it is now – I'm positively dribbling!"

My hand automatically cupped her leaking cunt lips, whereupon I brought my fingers straight to my tongue, where the nectar tasted so heavenly.

"It's all yours, darling," she breathed, then led me over to the bed. "Lie down," she commanded, and still dressed I did so as she gently swung herself over me, straddling my face as she lowered herself onto me, stretching wide her pussy lips as she closed in.

"I've been saving this juice for you all the time we have been here," she said as I gently licked her clit and my mouth filled with her sweet tasting nectar.

I felt her move, and next second her warm mouth close round my engorged cock, as she gave me suction in return for what I was giving her.

It took very little time before I exploded into her mouth, as she swallowed every drop, and we continued to eat one another until finally, exhaustion made us pause.

"We should go out and make a day of it," she said to me, as she lay back in my arms. "How would you like me to dress?"

My immediate answer was almost, "Don't!", then I bit it back, for she wanted to make it a better day than simply making love in an hotel bedroom.

Impishly, then I asked if I could look in her wardrobe and choose. I soon found what I was looking for – a sundress with a short flared skirt, and a 'nearly-there' top. Actually it had two fairly thin straps to the waist, allowing most of her breasts to be on view. It was naturally meant for the beach, and would normally have had a bikini or something to go under it.

"How about just that and shoes?" I asked her wickedly. Just as wickedly she smiled back and agreed. "No-one here knows me," she grinned. "But I had better wear a coat until we get to where we are gong."

I agreed just as long as she would take it off where she could display herself without getting arrested.

"Now, where are we going?" she asked me.

"Wait and see," was my answer.

On our way to the foyer, where we asked the bellboy to call us a taxi, she told me that more than anything else (apart from the fucks we had shared) that although it had been her first time cheating on her husband, she had never enjoyed herself so much, especially the fact that she was able to show herself off to all, and sundry, and that she was now certainly an exhibitionist at heart, wanting to show herself at every opportunity.

That was why she was so ready to agree to my request about her mode of dress.

Arriving at the harbour I looked around and found that some boats were to hire, with or without a boatman, and so I booked a small launch for a couple of hours or so for just the two of us.

Immediately we started off Mandy insisted on sitting on the hatch in front of me, so that it was difficult to see past her to steer, especially as she was sitting with both feet on the deck, hands placed on the deck behind her, knees fully parted, and her delicious cunt on full view only inches away from my eyes!

Soon, though, and for once I was thankful not to be staring the whole time at an exposed cunt, as I was finding difficulty in steering, we were able to land on a deserted beach, whereupon Mandy, with no more ado, almost tore off her excuse for a dress and plunged over the side fully naked to race me onto the sand.

Again we fucked wildly, then skinny-dipped in the sea, where we once again joined our bodies together, using the sea-water as extra lubrication.

Finally, in order to rest for a while, we lay back side by side on the beach, and unsurprisingly we both drifted off to sleep.

When we awoke, though, we realised that it was time to be going back, so as to be in the hotel before Charles and Tricia arrived.

We wasted no time in getting back, as neither of us wanted our respective spouses to know what we had been up to, of course, and luckily we made it just in time for Mandy to go back to "bed".

I was a little apprehensive, though, about Tricia's behaviour as she came into our bedroom, where I was stretched out fully dressed on the bed. Normally, as with an y other married couple, we have no inhibitions with each other, but she went into the bathroom to change, telling me that she had inadvertently splashed some mud onto her dress. When she emerged she was quite naked, and this was nothing unusual. But the fact that she had gone into the bathroom to undress was what perturbed me a little. She then rummaged around in her drawers and suitcase, and finally took out a very tiny g-string – on which I had bought for her, but which she had always put off wearing, saying it was too revealing. In fact, it was so tiny that it disappeared between the lips of her pussy when it was on, so that only the sides were visible!

But again, taking a dress and the g-string with her she again disappeared into the bathroom, only emerging when she was wearing the dress. I pondered over this, but decided to say nothing.

Then she said to me, "I feel like a drink before we eat. Shall I go down to the bar and order one for you whilst you get ready and then join me?"

Her dress was actually fairly low plunging, and normally there would be the hint of a bra, but tonight there was no such on view. Again I said nothing, but as soon as she had left the room I went into the bathroom and sought out her discarded clothing.

I found the dress she had been wearing – a fairly sober one, but with no mud whatsoever on it. I also found her bra (so she had none on now, then) and her cotton briefs which she had been wearing most of the day. That's when I did get my surprise! They were positively wet! I sniffed them, and realised that they were not water-wet, but the aroma definitely denoted sex!

Was Tricia up to the same tricks as I was? I would not have thought it of her, but if she were – then I would be not only happy for her, but happier still for myself!

I decided to play along with her. Perhaps she would confess some time, and all would then be well and forgiving.

When I got to the bar, though, Charles was already there, and had a drink waiting for me as he sat alongside Tricia. "Mandy is a little better now," he told me, "but Tricia and were wondering if you would mind if we went out again – we saw a really interesting part of the dig, and they said they were continuing under floodlight tonight, and asked us if we would like to watch or even participate?"

"Mandy says," he continued, "that perhaps you would not mind joining her for a drink here after dinner. She does not feel she ought to go out, but she says she does not mind your company. That is, if you are willing?"

I decided to continue along the lines I had been following up until now. "Not in the least," I told him. "I find her quite pleasant company."

Actually Mandy came down shortly afterwards and joined us for dinner, after which Charles and Tricia excused themselves to go out to "the dig".

As soon as they had gone I told Mandy about Tricia's behaviour over getting changed, and what she was now wearing.

"I thought Charles was behaving slightly strangely as well," she said. "He had another shave and had dabbed on after-shave tonight. He doesn't usually do that twice in one day!"

"Anyway, let's hope they will enjoy themselves," I told her. "Shall we go out, too?"

"Where?" she asked me.

"There is a cinema in town," I said. "I don't know what the film is, but does it matter? It will bring back memories of that other cinema where we first got together."

"Lovely," she answered. "But although I have changed my dress for this button-down one, I still have nothing underneath it, nor do I intend putting anything on there."

I grinned, and she grinned back, then we got into my car, as Charles was using theirs, and drove round to the cinema.

As we entered, she turned to me, and grinned again. "Back row this time?" she giggled. "Last time we had a better view from nearer the front!"

"But last time there was more to see amongst the audience," I agreed as I laughed.

I followed her into the auditorium, and we sat towards the end of a row and waited until our eyes had adjusted to the gloom. I was just snuggling close up to her when she gave a small start. "Look at the other end of the row!" she whispered.

I looked, and could just make out a couple, well entwined, lips glued together, and, from what I could make out, his hand already inserted down her dress top. Then I realised! It was Charles and Tricia! That was why she had changed before going out into that sexy g-string! And why she had deliberately left off her bra!

Mandy gave a little giggle, and whispered, "Good. That is just where we want them, isn't it? Now neither of them can complain about us if they find out!"

She snuggled closer to me, and soon I was lost in the rapture of fondling her in every accessible place, but soon a wicked giggle came from her lips.

"I'm about to go to the restroom," she whispered. "But watch for reactions!"

With that she stood up, and deliberately walked along the row of seats in their direction, even though we were almost by the aisle on our own side.

They seemed quite oblivious of who was approaching them, and as Mandy reached them Charles guiltily removed his hand from inside Tricia's dress, expecting a stranger to try to pass them.

But the look on his face and that of Tricia was quite discernable to me even at that distance, until I saw Mandy speak to them, raise her dress to show her nudity beneath, and nod towards me. They both turned somewhat apprehensively, as Mandy beckoned me to come towards them.

As I made may way along the row the looks on their faces seemed less uneasy but nevertheless still a little nervous as to my reaction, and I tried to reassure them by smiling and greeting them as if this were an everyday occurrence.

As I drew nearer Mandy reached out her hand and grasped mine to place it directly under her skirt, smiling at Charles and Tricia as she did so, as it to reassure them that we were probably even more committed than they were. They seemed to be regaining their composure, though, and Tricia actually looked at me as if to both ask forgiveness and also to condone her actions.

I took the bull buy the horns, though, and brazenly asked Charles, "How do you like her g-string? Sexier than the panties she had on this afternoon?"

Tricia, though, had more or less regained her composure by now, and she retorted, quite as shamelessly, "He hasn't seen it yet. Perhaps you ought to show him for me."

But I was also acutely aware that we were in a cinema, and not even a sex one at that.

"Look here," I said to all three of them. "Let's get out of here and into my car. We might be pushing our luck if we stay here!"

And so we filed out, all four of us admitting that we had not gone to see any film – it was somewhere to go without the other couple finding out, and now that we were all reconciled there was no point in not admitting it.

So we climbed in my car, and we all four agreed that to go back to the hotel would be tame, especially as Mandy was now telling the other two about her exhibitionist streak, and trying to persuade Tricia to do likewise. "It can be great fun," she told her, "to flash a stranger or even go that bit further. Charles does not realise how many times I have flashed in a supermarket by squatting down with knees spread, pretending not to notice what I was showing. I've had some strange glances at times, and on other occasions I have been successful in making some fellow uncomfortable when he thought he was seeing too much."

Tricia, though, seemed to be very taken with the idea. And I had always thought her a little of a prude! But now she had been caught out it seemed as if a great burden had been lifted for her, and she now seemed as anxious as Mandy to show how uninhibited she could be.

"What about going to the Pleasure Beach?" she suggested. "I am sure we can find something there for some real entertainment."

I would never have thought this of Tricia, but she seemed as anxious as anyone, now, to be able to enjoy herself sexually. "We could start with the Helter Skelter," she suggested, and just Mandy and I go on whilst the men wait for us at the bottom! I don't think either of them will be disappointed with the view!"

As we arrived the two girls made their way directly towards the big slide, and as they climbed up the steps we noticed two youths close behind them who were probably leering over the fact that the girls were wearing shortish skirts. They were probably hoping for a glimpse of something or other. If hey had only known that the best viewpoint would have been at the base of the slide!

Charles and I watched some others come down, revelling a little in the fact that at this time of night there were few children around, but teenagers and slightly older couples were taking advantage of this more adult time of day. Few girls made any effort to hide anything as they hurtled down on their mats, legs flying, nonchalantly exposing their underwear to us and grinning as they bent to pick up their mats again.

Then Tricia came down, and Charles was able to see her miniscule bikini for the first time. And as she had deliberately parted her legs, feet planted firmly on the sides of the mat, everyone else waiting there could see it too! In fact, it was so brief that she almost appeared to have none on at all, until one could just make out the tiny ribbon which served as a crotch. There were gasps of delight from some of the randy bystanders, which turned to even louder gasps when Mandy followed, openly displaying the fact that she had none on at all! Her bare cunt was exposed in the floodlights, made even more discernable owing to the fact that she had tucked her dress right back as she came down with feet splayed apart and close to her bottom.

Arm in arm the four of us now strolled round the Fun Park, closely followed by s few randy youths and an odd couple or two. When we reached the "Tunnel of Love", it was Charles who suggested we went in. Boats were all two-seaters, and he and Tricia naturally plumped for one boat, and Mandy and I took the following one.

Slowly we entered the tunnel, with its dim lighting, but the occasional odd surprise, such as a sudden glare, as a spotlight would come on momentarily when we passed certain spots. This also meant that the following boat had a superb view of the previous one, and that the previous one also had a similar view if they were to turn their heads back. We had scarcely gone more than a few yards into the tunnel, in fact, when one of these lights came on in front of us, and Mandy and I were quite amused to see Charles, who had evidently been prepared for this moment by his own witnessing the light from his predecessor boat, turning round to face us and waving Tricia's tiny g-string high in the air. Not to be outdone Mandy immediately unbuttoned the whole of her dress and, irrespective of safety, stood up in the boat and posed for them as they turned round,

Just as the spotlight once more lit up our boat, and holding out wide the sides of the dress in order to expose the whole of her naked body to them.

We knew that there would be another boat behind us, as this was the system, and it was probably two of our followers from the previous ride. But I was a little astonished when Mandy also turned momentarily round to expose herself to whoever it was following us!

"Two of those lads who have been behind us since the Helter Skelter," she said to me. "This will give them something to brighten up their day."

She was turning into a right exhibitionist!

The light went out, she sat down again, but made no move to button up her dress, leaving it open for me to paw and knead her firm breasts as we kissed.

Another light flashed on in front, and we saw Charles and Tricia locked in a meaningful kiss. There was no more flashing after that until we reached the exit, as both couples of us were now deep in the throes of kissing.

But, at the exit, we saw Charles and Tricia clamber out, a little awkwardly, as Charles had his hand under Tricia's short dress and, presumably, on her bare bottom as he "helped" her out of the boat. In his other hand he was holding the tiny g-string, not caring who might be watching. Mandy had demurely fastened some of the buttons of her dress, but she had left quite a plunge at the top, and the lower part was still unfastened sufficiently to reveal most of her thighs as she walked. We had now attracted about half a dozen followers, four youths, and two girls, all of whom were openly leering and making no move to hide their interest in our two girls, especially as Charles was still nonchalantly twirling Tricia's tiny bikini around his fingers.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12