Mandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

George replied. "He even spoke with me the past few days and today he suggested for me to go into the pool and swim with him"

Mandy said. "Look. He even bought me these flowers this morning when I was cleaning the library so I brought them here and put them in a vase."

George replied. "I saw him changing today in the pool house and that guy is larger than any normal man I ever see."

Mandy laughed. "George. What were you doing looking at his penis for anyway? What if he were to see you, he would think you were weird or something."

George said. "I couldn't help but see how large he is because he seemed to be flaunting it around this morning."

Mandy was adjusting the flower arrangement as she said. "Abu was originally from Africa and do you what his name means in African?"

George laughed and said. "Let me guess. It means he is a man with a huge dick?"

Mandy replied. "George. Stop making jokes about him, he's really nice once you get to know him. The meaning of his name in African is simple. Father."

George listened to his wife as she continued saying. "Abu told me his family allowed Mr. Coleman to bring him here to the Untied States to attend college and has taken care of him just like his own Son. Mr. Coleman also brought Abu's family here and they live in New York."

George replied. "Well. Mr. Coleman has the money to help people like Abu to attend college and pay for a whole family to live here."

Mandy went on to say. "Abu has cooked African meals for me during lunch and he is a fabulous cook. He taught me much about his culture in Africa and gave me a special wrap that women wear when they are trying to conceive a child. He told me it was for good luck."

George said. "I wonder why has taken an interest all of a sudden, I suppose what that means is, Mr. Coleman mentioned his plans to Abu."

The next day Mandy moved her things into the suite Mr. Coleman had prepared for her while George pondered the idea of living by himself for a few weeks. Mr. Coleman had already figured out something to keep George busy for the next months working on a cabin he had purchased in the mountains about 200 miles from the mansion.

Mandy thought it was a good idea that George kept busy while she was staying at the mansion and sending George over to do work at Mr. Coleman's new cabin would be a real treat for him.

George said goodbye to Mandy before driving out to the mountains making sure she was comfortable and had everything she needed.

Mr. Coleman visited Mandy soon after George had gone and said. That Abu would be staying in the suite next to her suite and there was a connecting doorway between the two suites. Mr. Coleman said he would be back in the morning to speak to her before he went up to the mountain cabin for a couple days to check on the progress and would speak to George while he was there.

That evening, Abu knocked on her door and came in with a dinner tray which he prepared another African meal for her. Mandy had put colorful wrap Abu had given to her on and he seemed excited she was already wearing it.

Mandy stood up and twisted around showing Abu the wrap. It was very colorful made of cotton with multiple colored flowers and came all the way down to the floor but left her shoulder's bar above her breasts.

Mandy smiled at Abu and said. "How do I look in it? Is it what you had expected?"

Abu smiled at Mandy and he patted her belly with the palm of his hand making her nervous as she caught herself knowing he didn't mean any harm as he said. "Your belly will grow with a strong healthy child and make Abu very proud."

Mandy smiled at how Abu was so excited about her carrying a baby for Mr. Coleman's donor as she replied. "Well. You'll have to wait about nine months to have a look at this child. I'm sure that someday you will make a good Father yourself and you can spoil your baby like Mr. Coleman will spoil this one."

Abu replied. "Abu will spoil this baby too, and Mr. Coleman will be a good Grandfather to the baby."

Abu continued saying. "The wrap you wear symbolizes a strong healthy boy as big as Abu and the yellow flowers insure the Mothers protection against sickness and keep her strong."

Mandy smiled and noticed the gold chain around his neck which held a key and asked Abu. "Does that key you are wearing around your neck have any symbolic meaning or is just something your wearing?"

Abu smiled as he replied. "In our village, a new father must wear an article that belongs to the Mothers' old lover to show everyone in the village that he has won her heart and will carry his child."

Mandy didn't have a clue, what he meant but said. "It sounds very traditional, is there more to that tradition or is that it?"

Abu stood up and said. "I'll be right back." He walked out of the room and brought back a pair of scissors and sat down next to Mandy. Abu reached over and took a few long strands of Mandy's long blonde hair and cut them off.

Mandy said. "Abu. What are you doing with my hair?" Mandy brushed it back with her hand as she watched Abu place the scissors down and began to tie her hair in small knots around the key on his neck.

Mandy smiled and asked. "Abu. Why did you cut off my hair and tie it around your chain with that key?"

Abu replied. "In our village, a man must wear a lock of hair from the woman he has taken as his mate."

Mandy sat and starred at Abu not really making the connection with herself as Abu's mate and about to ask him another question when someone knocked on the door.

Mr. Coleman was there and said. "May I come in and talk Mandy, or are you busy with someone?"

Mandy told him to come in and Mr. Coleman smiled when he saw Abu sitting on the bed and said to Mandy. "I see you've already learning Abu's customs wearing the wrap around you."

Mandy said. "Abu was telling me about a custom in his village with a lock of hair from the woman he chooses to be his mate."

Mr. Coleman looked down at the lock of hair hanging from Abu's neck and smiled and said. "I see Abu has a lock of your hair already so I won't have to tell you who the father of your baby will be since you already know who he is."

Mandy had a blank stare on her face as she just figured out what everything was about and said. "Mr. Coleman. Abu is going to be the Father of the baby I'm going to carry?"

Mr. Coleman placed his hands on her shoulders and said. "You don't know how excited Abu is knowing that you are going to be the Mother of his child."

Mandy's mouth opened and she hesitated looking for words to say and replied. "But. Mr. Coleman. I didn't know Abu was going to be the Father of the baby. I... ..."

Mr. Coleman cut Mandy off before she could get her whole sentence out and say. "Of coarse he will be the Father of this baby. You do remember going over the contract and stating that the donor would be of my choice?"

Mandy stood standing next to Mr. Coleman in shock as he mentioned their contract and remembered he did say that it would be a donor of his choice but never imagined it would be Abu.

Mr. Coleman said. "Mandy. I'm sure that comes to a shock to you but Abu has been a Son to me since he was a small child and it's a dream of his to find the perfect mate which happens to be a blonde white woman like you."

Mandy finally replied and said. "Mr. Coleman, you didn't tell me the donor was going to be a black man."

Mr. Coleman said. "Mandy. I made myself perfectly clear that the donor I had picked was someone I treated as my own I didn't think it made any difference since you're only having this child for Abu and your going to be paid a great deal of money as stated in our contract."

Mandy replied back saying. "What about my husband George, what will he say when he returns from your cabin?"

Mr. Coleman said. "George agreed to the same contract as you, that the donor would be my choice. Let me give you one of these to help you relax." Mr. Coleman gave Mandy a pill and walked over and poured her some water.

Mandy swallowed the pill as Mr. Coleman said. "That pill will help you relax and now I'll leave you alone with Abu so you can start working on conceiving that baby."

Mandy's eyes got big as Mr. Coleman just told her to start working on that baby and said. "Mr. Coleman. I don't understand what your asking me to do?"

Mr. Coleman replied. "Mandy. The contract clearly states that the baby would be conceived in a natural manor and both you and George both agreed to all the details when you signed the contract."

Mandy said. "But. Mr. Coleman. I'm a married woman and I can't have set with another man. It would be cheating on him if I did this without George knowing about it."

Mr. Coleman kissed her forehead and said. "Don't you worry about George, I'm going to meet with him tonight and we'll have a long talk? You must not look at this as adultery and look at it as fulfilling this man's dreams and your contract."

Mandy looked at Abu who was still sitting on the bed than looked back at Mr. Coleman and said. "Mr. Coleman. I'm afraid I won't be able to go through with this, I need George here so we can talk."

Mr. Coleman tilted Mandy's chin up and looked into her eyes and said. "You'll be all right here with Abu. He is really a gentle man and will not force himself on you I promise. I'm going up to the cabin and all I'm asking you to do is talk to Abu and see what we can work out while I talk to your husband."

Mr. Coleman bent down and kissed Mandy's forehead and continued to say. "I love you like my own daughter and wouldn't let anyone harm you. Now you get some rest and I'll see you in three or four days."

Mandy stood watching as Mr. Coleman shut the door leaving her alone with Abu as she tried to gather her thoughts and glanced over at Abu who had his head down looking fairly sad.

Mandy kneeled down near Abu and said. "I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, it's just that I wasn't prepared for what Mr. Coleman had told me."

Abu replied. "I understand, I think I'll go back to my room now." Abu got up and walked back to the adjoining suite and shut the door leaving Mandy pondering what she was going to do about the little dilemma she was in.

Mandy tossed and turned most of the night laying in her bed carefully thinking out every possible solution she could think to get herself out of the dilemma she was in at the moment. Her mind kept going back to George and how much he was depending on that money to help raise there own family.

George certainly didn't expect her to have sex with Mr. Coleman's donor and Mr. Coleman should have made it more clear that she was expected to conceive this child in this manor. Mandy and George had considered the money so much that they didn't read in between the lines very well.

The next morning Abu knocked on Mandy's door and brought in a special breakfast he had prepared for her. Abu had baked a special bread for Mandy along with eggs and specially prepared meat.

Mandy said. "Thank you. Abu. You've been very sweet to me." Mandy took a few bits out of her food and said. "This is so good, and you're such a good cook."

Abu started to walk back out of the room while Mandy ate when she said. "Wait. Would you like to stay here and join me for breakfast?"

Abu smiled as he turned back toward Mandy and said. "I'll go and get us some coffee and we will talk."

Abu returned a few minutes later handing a cup of coffee to Mandy just the way she enjoyed it. They sat talking for hours that day as Mandy told Abu about her childhood and growing up in Florida and Abu shared his memory's as a child to Mandy which was very sad until Mr. Coleman came into his family's life and decided to help.

Apparently, Mr. Coleman was traveling with a relief group that was trying to feed the hungry when he met Abu and they became friends when Abu was only five years old.

Abu's culture was so much different from Mandy could have ever imagined and she had learned so much since they became friends. That evening they sat watching television until Mandy fell asleep.

Both Abu and Mandy were sitting on the sofa when she had fallen asleep and woke up a few hours later laying in bed. Everything was quit around Mandy as she looked around the room and glanced over at the clock and saw that in was after two in the morning.

She had no idea how she got into the bed and when she felt below the covers, she could feel the wrap she was wearing during the day still on her. Abu most have carried and put her in the bed when she fell asleep.

Mandy felt something next to her head on the pillow next to her own and turned the light on and found a red rose lying on the pillow. Abu had placed it there when he brought her to bed last night. Mandy picked up the rose and smelled its scent as she placed it in the glass of water that was still sitting on the night stand next to the bed. Mandy certainly didn't blame Abu for any of this as she got up out of bed and walked down the stairs into the pantry.

Mandy searched around until she found the liquor and picked up a bottle of whisky and opened the refrigerator door looking for a bottle of soda than picked up a glass and walked back to her room.

Mandy sat in bed making herself several drinks in a row and drinking them down just as fast as she could and looked at the rose in the glass of water. Mandy got up out of the bed after drinking more than half the bottle of whisky and into the bathroom to pee.

Mandy stood up and almost fell down as she grabbed hold of the sink and held onto it for support until she regained her balance. Mandy unwrapped the wrap she was still wearing leaving herself naked and carefully walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

The room was spinning around her as she tried to get herself up over to her bag and fell onto a chair next to the dresser and leaned down and retrieved a bottle of perfume in the bag.

Mandy gave herself a squirt around her breasts than dropped the bottle on the floor near her bag and carefully walked back to her bed.

She reached over and turned the light switch off leaving the bedroom dark again as she laid back down on the bed and tried to regain her thoughts feeling the room spinning around her.

Mandy lifted herself off the bed and carefully put her feet on the floor and held onto the night stand as she stood up. Mandy balanced herself until she was able to slowly walk toward the door that connected the two suites and grabbed the handle of the door and held it for a moment catching her balance again.

She gently turned the handle and the door opened and as she held onto the door frame, she slowly walked into the room searching for the bed. Mandy was feeling around until she grabbed the post on the foot board.

The room was fairly dark as Mandy felt her way around to the side of the bed and climbed up and put her head on the pillow. Mandy was feeling more of the effects of the liquor she consumed so quickly and closed her eyes to try and keep the room from spinning around.

Mandy turned on her side acing toward the center of the king size bed wondering if he was awake and watching her. The room was very dark and quite until Mandy heard the sound of key sliding along the gold chain and knew he had just moved.

Her mind was thinking wondering if he was awake and if he knew she was there and how long before he would touch her naked body. Most of all, Mandy wondered if he would wake up and take her that instant.

Mandy's eyes were closed as she reached over and touched her left hand and played with her wedding rings with her fingers and thought about her husband George and wondered what he was doing that very instant.

That very moment, Mandy felt his warm hand gently touch her naked hip and felt as it slowly moved around toward her smooth round ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Mandy opened her eyes but couldn't see a thing as she imagined him starring at her with his eyes. The hand on her ass began to slowly move to feel her soft white skin as Mandy moved her leg up and straddled it over his body.

The hand on her ass began applying pressure by pulling her toward him as she placed her arm out feeling her way around his thick neck and began to move her face forward until her lips found his in the darkness.

Mandy gently kissed his lips as he began to respond to her touch and pulled her more tightly against his body until she felt her pussy come in contact with his large thigh.

He began to kiss her back as Mandy parted her lips and felt his tongue enter her mouth as she gently sucked it. Mandy's hand now rested on the back of his head as she held him tight as they remained locked in the passionate kiss.

His hand was moving again only this time he was moving down between her legs from behind her letting his large fingers came in contact with her pussy. He gently rotated his fingers until they were coated with her wetness than slowly began to insert a finger into her slit lightly touching her clitoris giving it stimulation as she arched her hips with his movements.

Mandy lowered her hand along his body feeling her way down until she felt his stiff cock point out between his legs. She remembered at that instant what her husband had said about this man being so well hung.

Mandy moved her fingers along the shaft feeling every vein and every little bulge than lowered her hand further and began to massage his testicles in her fingers. Her mind was thinking again as she kept feeling his large testicles knowing that they contained the life he was going to put inside her.

His fingers were still probing inside her playing with her clitoris making her hips squirm as she held onto his large testicles than kissed him once more before she raised herself steadying herself on his chest and straddled his body with her small frame.

Mandy was sitting on his thighs with his cock touching her pussy between her legs as his hand grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down for another kiss. His free hand was now massaging her tits as her tongue entered his mouth.

Mandy raised her ass and reached down to hold his cock in her small hand and guided it toward the entrance of her pussy and waited for Abu to enter her.

Abu placed his hands on her ass and held her above him as she rocked her hips and applied pressure making the head of his cock pop into her pussy. Mandy stiffened as she felt him enter her and froze for a moment as she adjusted to his massive size.

Mandy began to rock her hips again as he tightened his grip on her ass keeping her impaled above him as she sank further down his shaft. Mandy held herself up by placing her hands on his chest as she rotated her hips around making him slid inside her more.

Mandy tilted her head back as she enjoyed the feeling of his thickness inside her pussy. The liquor had relaxed her body enough to help her stretch to accommodate this man inside her. Mandy's ass was almost touching his massive thighs as she began moving herself up and down his cock.

Abu spoke his first words to her and said. "You smell beautiful, like a fresh-cut rose." His hands were placed on her ass as she began to ride his cock and as each downward thrust was made, Mandy gasped for air. Mandy's pussy squished each time his cock went deep inside her as Mandy continued to struggle for air.

Mandy began to tremble as her body quivered and she began to cum sending shivers throughout her tiny body.

Abu at first thought he was hurting her and slowed his strokes until Mandy said. "No Baby. Keep fucking me."

Mandy's body quivered a few more seconds until she relaxed as he continued to fuck her. Abu gently twisted himself around until he laid her down on the sheets and climbed on top of her and began to fuck her.

Her pussy was still making those sounds as he kept fucking her making the entire bed shake. Mandy was holding her legs back for Abu giving him as much access to her pussy as possible. His strokes were beginning to slow down into longer mor gentle strokes as he grunted and began to shoot his seed deep into her womb.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers