Mandy Ch. 01

Story Info
He saves her from an abusive date.
3.8k words
4.4
59.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers

One evening after work a couple of the guys I work with said they knew a good place to get steak tips. I love steak tips so we all went out to this pub not far from where we work. I have to admit the tips were really good. The first guy bailed out about 9:30 and the other shortly there after. I wasn't ready to go back to my room so I went up to the bar to have a beer and a little conversation with the bar maid. It being a Wednesday evening the bar wasn't too full and she seemed to have time to chat with her customers. I've always enjoyed meeting new people and bar tenders almost always seem to be nice and talkative. They are also usually a good source of what's going on around town.

I had only been sitting at the bar a few minutes and hadn't yet been able to engage the bar maid in conversation when I heard a bit of a ruckus behind me. I turned around to see a guy arguing rather vehemently with the woman he was with. The woman was living up to the reputation that red heads are fiery and was hotly yelling back at him. I didn't have any idea what their argument was about but he kept poking her in her chest with his finger as if to make a stronger point. I was actually wrong about this as she had only highlighted her hair red but the low light gave the effect. The woman, on the other hand, would back of a step and then move right back into the guy's face. I could tell she didn't want to let him get the best of her and I admired a woman like that. I liked it because it shows a certain inner strength that I admire. This annoyed me greatly. The guy was about five feet six so I figured he had the Napoleon complex, a little man who got his kicks by picking those smaller or weaker than him. I thought to myself that this was the type of guy who always started fights in bars to assert just how masculine he was. I have no patience for such people. But aside from being annoying this guy was someone I could usually ignore.

But then he did something I have absolutely no patience for nor will I abide by. I heard him yell "You bitch!" and then slap the woman across the face. Now I'm six feet tall, am in good shape and weigh in at about 205 pounds so people don't generally both me. I jumped up from the bar stool and inserted myself between the woman and the man pushing the man backward as I did so. Now this is something I've never done but I was angry. It was a little scary because I'm not one who likes fights at all.

"Whadda you want motherfucker?" The guy yelled at me and to make his point he pushed his hand into my chest and shoved me a little.

I briefly thought of responding verbally to him but quickly decided that this type didn't respond to logic and reason so I did the only thing I could think of that I felt pretty certain would allow me to totally gain control of the situation. With all the force I could muster I rammed my knee into his groin. My aim couldn't have been better as the guy collapsed to the floor and seemed to be gasping for air although I knew he was just writhing from the pain he felt in his balls.

"Listen asshole," I said as strongly as I could, "you don't ever touch a woman. Now get your sorry ass out of here!" I brought my foot back as if to kick him in the balls again but that was something that I wouldn't do. The guy flinched again and then about as fast as he could he got to his feet.

He stared me in the face and said, "Fuck you man! And fuck you too bitch! I'll see you again."

Though his threat was veiled I knew his type. He wouldn't stand up to a man but he'd easily go after a woman and I could see him going after her again. "No you won't." I said giving him my best angry look. "If you see her again I suggest you cross the street. If you so much as say boo to this lady I'll hunt you down and you'll think this little incident was nothing. You don't want me pissed off at you any more than I already am understand?"

"Fuck you!" That was all he could come up with of course. He stared at me and then the woman behind me briefly before beating a retreat from the pub. I turned around to see the woman behind me.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but why'd you do that?"

"A man doesn't hit a woman that's why."

"Yeah but he loves me."

I couldn't believe she said this but it seems the battered woman syndrome is unfortunately alive and well. I was hoping this wasn't really her case but that she was simply the victim of her own bad judgment.

I took a breath and said, "My name's Peter. What's your name?"

"Mandy, my name's Mandy."

"Hi Mandy, pleased to meet you. I was brought up that a man never hits a woman no matter what and that love isn't delivered with the slap of a hand or a fist. How well did you know this guy?"

"Well," she said and paused, "actually it was our second date."

"Well, I think it should be your last date with him. He's not worth it."

"But . . ."

"No buts! This guy is all about power and control. He won't be happy until you're kissing his ass and in a way you won't like."

I came across a lot more strongly than I would have with someone I'd just met but we were talking about a subject I had obvious and very strong feelings about. Mandy lowered her eyes and said, "All right."

I felt quite attracted to her which surprised me a little. The sharp tongue I had heard a few minutes before had quickly faded into a very soft and sweet voice. We were quiet for a minute and I as I looked at her she'd look up at me briefly, smile and then look back down.

"Mandy, let me take you home okay? If that guy's lurking around I don't want him bothering you."

"Okay but I'm staying in a hotel here."

"Oh, which one?" I asked and when she told me I found she was staying pretty close to my house. "Well, that makes everything much easier. I live pretty close to there."

"Okay," she said and looked like she wanted to say something else but held back. I waited a moment for her to finish her thought and she said, "did you want to go now?"

"I think we should. Wait here while I go settle up my bar bill." I took about 30 seconds to pay the bar maid and then lead Mandy out to the street. It only took a second to hail a cab.

Once we were seated in the cab she said, "Thank you."

"Listen Mandy, if you were my girl things would be different."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is there are rules of politeness, of good conduct and of how we should each conduct ourselves. If we were together we'd be equals and you'd do things because you wanted to do them not because you feel you have to so you can meet some guys idea of the way things should be."

"Really?" She asked and put her hand on my arm.

"Mandy," I said and paused, "listen, I wish I were a few years younger, well, quite a few, then I'd chase you around in a way you'd like. You'd never doubt who you were or what was going to happen. You'd always feel safe and you'd always feel loved. One thing I'd insist that you change right away though."

"Oh," she said with pause, "What?"

"I don't condone women using bad language. I don't condone it with men either and particularly with myself. I'd insist that you act like a lady always."

"You would huh?" She said a little slyly.

"Yeah, I would. There's just no excuse for bad conduct." I couldn't believe how forceful I had gotten with this woman I had only just met but there was something about the situation that made it feel all right. And for her part, Mandy didn't seem the least bit put off by my forcefulness. I couldn't help thing what a nice partner she'd make.

"You know I really like older men." Her words caught me by surprise but pleasantly so of course.

"Yes, I do because of exactly what you've said."

"Really?"

"Yes really. You know what you want and you're not afraid to say so. You demand certain things and honestly that's very attractive." Mandy ran her hand up and down my forearm as she said that. Her doing that plus what she had said gave me pause and we sat there quietly for several minutes while I considered what I thought was going on. It wasn't that I was afraid to ask a question or two it was just I wanted to fully consider everything that had happened and that had been said. I asked her where she lived and found out she really didn't live that far away but the company she worked for had a policy of putting a person up in a hotel when they had to travel more than 50 miles one way.

"Mandy, you're a very pretty young lady but you're what, 27, 28?"

"Oh thank you but no," she said almost dejectedly, "I'm 31."

"Wow, that's still a lot of years between us."

"I really am attracted to older men." As she said this she looked at me in a way that made me believe she was saying to me in particular. I liked that and wanted to take advantage of it too but felt I'd be taking advantage of her.

For the rest of the cab ride which didn't last more than a couple of minutes more we just made small talk but the entire time Mandy never took her eyes from mine and I found myself getting lost in her eyes. They were deep brown and I found myself lost in them. Her eyes were very expressive and left little doubt about her desires.

When we got to the hotel I escorted her to her floor and then down to her room. As she slipped the key card through the door she said, "I'd invite you in for coffee but I don't think there is any but would you like to come in?"

For a moment I considered declining her request but then thought better of it. "Do you think you should be doing this? I mean you really don't know me. I mean I might be Jack The Ripper's great grandson or something and I'm out to avenge him."

"Well you know actually that exact thought had crossed my mind but I doubt you are, are you?"

"No, of course not but you should be careful."

"Thank you for thinking of me but you don't seem the type and besides, I'm indebted to you for saving me this evening."

"Well, not really but I'll come in for a little while." Mandy smiled and lead me into her room. I had forgotten that hotel rooms offer beds and maybe a chair. I'd never really thought of hotel chairs as something that might be comfortable and looking at the one in that room didn't change my mind any. Sill, I sat in it and watched Mandy as she kicked off her shoes. She then went into the bathroom for a minute or so and when she reappeared she came and stood in front of me.

Mandy reached out and took one of my hands and said, "I really want to thank you for what you did tonight. No one has ever done anything like that for me before."

"Hey, it's the least I could have done."

"Are you kidding? Most guys wouldn't have lifted a finger."

"Yeah, well, maybe but I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. I'm still not sure if I did the right thing kneeing him like I did but it did have the desired effect. Listen, I probably should be getting back to my own room."

With that I stood up. Mandy took a single step back "Thank you Peter, I think you're special." With that she put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. The hug went on for a little longer than I thought it would and as I looked down at her and into her eyes I could feel the lust welling up in me. Then, feeling thus moved, I kissed her. It was only a brief kiss but I wanted to see her response. When I broke the kiss and looked back into her eyes she smiled but said nothing. I kissed her a second time but this time I allowed it to linger. We started kissing with abandon and my hands roved over her back and then up her side and finally over and onto her breast. Her firm full breast filled my hand.

Then I broke the kiss and took a step back and said, "Take your blouse off." Mandy looked like she was going to say something. I said firmly, "Don't say anything just take your blouse off." She paused and then smiled and her hand went to the top button and undid it then to the next and the next. Without taking her eyes from mine she'd unbuttoned the blouse and tossed it to the floor. Her hands went behind her.

"Don't take your bra off yet. Take your skirt off now." Again she looked like she was going to say something but this time I raise my hand and held one finger up and shook my head and then nodded towards her skirt. She complied and unbuttoned the skirt on its side and allowed it to drop and then stepped out of it. She was now standing in front of me in just a bra and panties. She looked extremely sexy.

I sat back down in the chair and said, "Turn around, slowly." Mandy started to turn around. She held her eyes to mind as she turned and only when her back was totally to me did she shift her head and then looked back into my eyes again as she turned the rest of the way around..

I nodded and said, "Okay, now, unsnap your bra but don't let it fall off just yet." She did so and it seemed to be suspended by her breasts alone. It had slid down just a bit revealing more of her breasts. "Okay, let it fall." She did so and I gazed upon her naked breasts. They were beautiful. "Now stand right in front on me." She did so and I reached up and felt her breasts. Her nipples seemed to come alive beneath my touch. I really wanted to linger there for a while but then there were other things to be done.

"Okay, now, take your panties off but stay right where you are." Mandy looked once again like she wanted to say something but I just shook my head "no" and she remained silent. She hooked her fingers in her panties and pushed them down over her hips and then kicked them off. As soon as they were off she brought her hands back up and covered her pussy with them.

"Take your hands away," I said sternly. She looked at me for a moment resisting. More slowly this time I repeated, "Take your hands away."

She did so immediately and I looked down from her eyes to her pussy. The light touch of her scent touched my nostrils and I took it in. I reached out and brush my hand over her pussy hair. She shuddered a little as I did this and I saw her start to bring her hands back around and then pull them back. I smiled up at her.

"Okay, get down on your knees and take my shoes off." She did so without hesitation. She also took my socks off. She rubbed my feet momentarily before looking back up at me.

I stood up and said, "Okay, stay there and remove my pants." She smiled up at me, unbuckled my belt with ease, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. She put her hand on my underwear and then looked up at me. "Okay, do them now," I said. She pulled my underpants down and my cock sprang out at her as it was almost fully erect. She looked like she was going to touch it and I said, "Don't touch it, not yet. Now stand up and take my shirt off.

She got to her feet and deftly removed my shirt. She put her hands on my chest and pushed the shirt from my body and allowed her body and particularly her breasts to press into my chest.

"Okay, now take my cock into your mouth but don't use your hands. Suck it very lightly." She did exactly as she was told and I have to say she seemed to know exactly how I wanted it. Her mouth moved slowly over my cock and I could feel it hit the back of her throat. What hardness it hadn't already achieved was reached after she went down on it a couple of times. I stopped her and got onto the bed.

"I want you to do something now but you must do exactly as I say, not more, okay?" I looked at her and she silently nodded in agreement. I want you to put your pussy right over my cock and brush it back and forth over the tip of my cock. I should be able to feel your wetness on the tip of my cock without it going any further in you than the head, if that. Do you understand?"

She nodded and crawled up onto the bed and then straddled me. As she went to grab my cock with her hand I said, "No hands." My cock, of course, wasn't sticking straight up but it was enough so that she could manipulate it with her pussy. As she lowered her pussy onto my cock she found a way the rub her pussy along my cock without penetration happening. As she did this I could feel her getting wetter. I liked the way she was handling herself and my cock liked it too.

At this point I really wanted to fuck her. But there was something else I wanted her to do first. "Okay Mandy, now I want you to put your pussy right on my face." She grinned at the prospect and quickly moved herself into position right in front of my face. I put my hand on her pussy and brushed it through her hair there and said, "I think we're going to need to at least trim this a little." I then put my hands on her ass and guided her pussy to my face.

Her scent was wonderful and she tasted really good as well. Her legs were spread enough that her pussy lips spread so I could get easy access to her. I saw her clit and immediately put the tip of my tongue on it and then flicked my tongue back and forth over the tip of it. Her clit was quite hard already and she moaned as I touched her there. I then sucked her clit into my mouth and very gently grabbed it between my lips with my teeth. I did this several times before running my tongue around it again. Each time I would let it go after sucking it in she let out a little gasping type moan. Then I worked my tongue around the folds of her pussy and drank in her juices. She was starting to react to my touches. She was moving her pussy a little over my face. As I continued to eat her her moans became louder and more frequent. I could feel her growing quickly towards her orgasm and just when I thought she was about to come I stopped licking her pussy.

I pushed her back onto the bed and got between her legs. She looked down at my hard cock as it swayed just in front of her pussy and then she looked back up into my eyes. No words went between us but none were needed. She smiled as she felt the tip of my cock press in to her pussy. I could feel her hot wet pussy sucking my cock into her. I started fucking her slowly but quickly picked up the rhythm. She was moaning loudly again and on the verge of coming again. I stopped one more time.

"Okay, I want you to stand up and lean over the side of the bed with your ass towards me." Mandy did as she was told and presented her ass to me. I eased my cock into her pussy from behind. I grabbed her by her hips and started to push my cock into her hard, slowly but rather hard. Once again I picked up the pace and soon you could hear my hips slapping against her ass. I was able to pull my cock all the way out of her before slamming it back into her again. I didn't think I would last very long doing this as I hadn't had sex in a while and I could feel the cum welling up in me. Fortunately Mandy was already close to coming and as I slammed my cock into her I kept saying to her over and over again, "Oh yeah, show me how much you like to fuck!"

I hadn't said those words a few times before Mandy started saying, "Oh I'm going to come, I'm going to come!"

As I continued to fuck her hard I said to her loudly, "Oh yeah baby, show me how much you like to come, come for me baby, come for hard!" It didn't take long for her to tell me she was coming and as soon as those words escaped her lips I felt my own cum surge up from my balls, through my cock and explode into her pussy. My cock felt like it swelled as I came in her and her pussy seemed to feel tighter around it. We both came really hard and as our orgasms subsided I felt onto the bed and pulled Mandy down with me.

As I wrapped my arms around her I said to her, "Well, that's not a bad start."

"A start?" She said surprised. "What else did you have in mind?"

espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers