Mandy Gets a Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
not-t-dad
not-t-dad
122 Followers

I straddled Mandy's chest, rubbing my cock back and forth over her breasts, then up towards her face. Mandy leaned forward, wrapping her lips back around my cock.

I put my hands on her head, "Hold still sweetheart." I slid forward getting more of my dick into her mouth. I slid it back out until just the head remained encased behind her lips. I moved back and forth gently a few times, then my hips began a fucking motion, getting more of my dick into that delicious cavity with each forward stroke. Mandy began to give it back in a few moments, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft.

I was about to blow. My balls were tightening and drawing up as they prepared to deliver their load, "I'm gonna cum sweetie, just keep it up a little longer."

Mandy pulled off my dick, "I wanna see Daddy." Her hands began to slide up and down the shaft.

Mandy's tongue snaked out, circling and dancing around the head once more, stopping momentarily to lick the sensitive underside.

"OH God Baby!!! Here it cums," Mandy slid up a little as my cock pulsed and began to pump out its thick, creamy load.

The first shot struck Mandy on her chin, spraying up and across her lips and her cheek. Her hand pumped my cock again as the second jet shot out striking her on her left tit, topping her nipple like sauce. Mandy continued to pump my cock, pulling me forward so she could wrap her hot lips around my dick to finish what she had started.

My cock found new life as it made contact with her tongue again, three, four, five more times it pumped, filling my beautiful little girl's mouth with my cum. "That's it sweetie, keep sucking. Pull it all out, make Daddy cum!!!"

Mandy kept sucking, swallowing my load and milking every last drop out of me. I felt my dick begin to loose its hardness but Mandy quickly had me coming back to life. I hadn't been able to keep my dick hard after an orgasm in a long time, it had to be the excitement of it being my own daughter. I had to give her credit, she was a natural, as good as my wife, maybe better.

I pulled my dick from Mandy's mouth and kissed her full lips firmly but softly, letting my tongue enter her mouth for the first time, tasting my own cum on her tongue. Sliding down I took her left tit, the one I had cum on and began to lick and suck my cum off of her delicious rose tipped breast. I had always wanted to try this, but with Mandy it just happened, like It was perfectly natural. I sucked and licked until there was nothing left on her tit, then I began to lap up what had run down between her boobs, getting every drop of my semen. Mandy had licked my first jet from her lips, but there was more on her cheek and chin. I moved up and began to collect the deposit I had left on her chin and cheek and where it had run down onto her neck.

"You're eating your own stuff? Gosh Daddy, you came a lot!"

"Now it's your turn sweetheart. Spread your legs a little." I put my feet back on the floor and stood up, quickly returning to a kneeling position between her legs. "I know you've been fingered, but have any of your boyfriends ever licked you baby?"

Mandy's eyes got wide as she shook her head from side to side. "I've heard girls talk about it before though."

"Okay baby, just relax, I promise you'll enjoy this."

I had Mandy scoot up on the bed until she was sitting with her back against the head of the bed and she had a good view of what I was doing.

I slipped my hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her slightly, giving me full access to those deliciously wet pink lips. I leaned in and savored the wet, musky fragrance of her tender young pussy, rubbing my nose up and down her slit.

I rubbed my face back and forth in that lush, dense black hair covMandyg her sweet mound. Finally my tongue flicked out quickly, entMandyg her love canal as it swabbed her inner pussy lips, gathMandyg the heavenly dew Mandy's excitement had deposited there. I began to rub my tongue up and down her slit, stabbing it in to fuck into her like a small penis. Mandy's juices began to flow more freely and I felt her hands on my head, rubbing and pulling on my hair.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good. Please don't ever stop."

My oral efforts were paying off. I slipped my mouth up slightly and ran my tongue over her clit for the first time, at the same time I slipped my middle finger into her cunt. I began to frig my finger back and forth into Mandy as I nibbled and sucked on her clit.

Mandy's breathing was becoming heavier, the moaning louder and she was now pulling on my hair.

I slipped two more fingers in to her honey pot and earnestly began sucking on her hard little clit.

"Oh God, Oh God!! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, don't stop, please don't stop . . .I think I'm cummmming"

Mandy's cunt began to gush, just like her mom's. My face was covered with her juicy excretions, and her bed was soaked beneath her.

I continued sucking and chewing gently on her clit and cunt lips as I fingered her, not letting up as she continued to cum, soaking both of us.

As her climax subsided I continued to work on her until I knew she was finished. With her juices all over my face and beard I slid up her body, stopping long enough to quickly nibble on one of her nipples before I gave her a taste of her own juices as I kissed her again. Letting my tongue explore the inner recesses of her soft and thrilling mouth.

Mandy slid down in the bed and began to stroke my cock again as she cuddled in next to me. We lay like that for several moments before I broke the spell, "Your mom will be home soon. We both need to get cleaned up and get your bed straightened out. We can take a shower together if you want."

"Can we do this again, Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie, you can count on it." But that's another story.

not-t-dad
not-t-dad
122 Followers
12