Mandy Has Company Over

Story Info
Mandy will play when husband is away.
2.1k words
3.56
185.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had often thought something funny was going on at home when I went to work, but I didn’t confirm it until just this past week. I have been married to my wife for 4 years, and recently she was acting very peculiar.

Each day she would rush me off to work, and then not answer the phone when I would call home during my lunch hour. I finally decided to find out exactly what was happening behind my back. Last Monday I got ready for work just like usual, and kissed my wife as I went out the door. What she didn’t know was that I drove my car down the street and snuck back to the house unnoticed.

I went around the back of the house and quietly came through the patio door, looking for a place to hide in the house. I heard the water running, so I knew she was in the shower. I ran into the living room, an area where we usually don’t walk, and hid behind the couch.

After about a half hour of hiding, I began to think nothing unusual was going on, but that is when the phone rang. I could tell it was Ginger, our hot little next-door neighbor. Ginger and my wife were great friends, and often did things together. From what I could tell my listening, Ginger was going to be coming over to go into the hot tub with my wife.

After hanging up, my wife went running into the bedroom, obviously to get changed, and came out wearing her skimpiest thong bathing suit. The suit is called a suspender suit, because the top is made up of nothing more than two straps that run over her nipples, just as suspenders would. I instantly get a boner whenever I see her in this, because often times the straps can not contain her bouncy juggs, and her nipples slip off to either the sides or the middle.

Most of the time when this happens she doesn’t even bother trying to cover up, because her big boobs will just slide right out again. I thought it was strange that she was wearing this suit with Ginger, but I didn’t complain. As she walked out to the backyard, I ran upstairs to the bedroom window that overlooks the hot-tub. My wife slowly slid into the water and sighed as the steam came up out of the hot water.

It was not long before Ginger showed up wearing her normal two-piece, and the girls said hello and began to talk. Ginger had a small little carrying case in her hands, but I couldn’t make out exactly what it was. Ginger sat on the side of the tub, and commented on how full and firm my wife’s breasts looked floating in the water. My wife smiled when she heard this, and pushed the straps to the side so Ginger could feel them. I heard Ginger say no wonder why Greg loves your titties so much; they are so perky and bouncy.

Greg, Ginger’s husband, is a good guy who I had often gone golfing with in the summertime. Greg and Ginger often came over to go in the hot tub, and apparently he must have told Ginger that he enjoyed looking at my wife’s boobs while we were soaking in the water.

Many of the guys in the neighborhood were jealous of Greg, because before meeting Ginger, he had been a male underwear model. Ginger was not shy about telling all the women in the neighborhood that Greg had a very big pecker and knew how to use it.

I couldn’t believe what happened next, as Greg walked into the backyard wearing nothing more than his swim trunks. He smiled and said hello to my wife, and proceeded to bend over and give her a long hug, mashing my wife’s bare tits into his chest. I couldn’t believe my wife didn’t cover up when Greg showed up; usually she is very shy in her suspender suit. Instead, here she was with her hard nipples and large C-cup boobs on full display for Greg to see and admire.

It was then that I realized what Ginger was carrying, as she unzipped the case and pulled out a camera. She wasn’t going to get in the water at all, but instead was going to film my wife and Greg. Greg began to do this little dance for Ginger, who was filming him on the camera. He danced slowly up to my wife and grabbed her hands, making her dance with him. This is when Greg moved my wife’s hands down to his trunks, and placed each of her hands on either side of his hips. Ginger was laughing and moved in closer to film the action.

My wife let out a giggle and in one motion yanked Greg’s truck down to his ankles. There, pointing straight up, was the cock that Ginger talked so much about, and I have to admit that it was quite a sight to see. Long and thick, with a huge head, Greg’s cock was definitely one of the biggest I had ever seen, in movies or in real life. All three of them started laughing together, and I heard Ginger say that Greg has been so happy since they started making movies together 3 months ago.

Well, that gave me my answer about the funny business that was going on when I would go to work. Apparently the three of them had been making movies everyday I was at work. My wife started the action by grabbing and stroking Greg’s extremely large dick with both hands.

Ginger was moving around the hot tub, trying to get the best angle to which to film from. I felt jealous when my wife popped the head of Greg’s cock into her mouth, and really began to suck him for all she was worth. She took her lips off his pecker to turn to the camera and say to Ginger that his shaft and head are so big she can only get a couple inches of him into her small mouth. This is when the action got real interesting, as Ginger started telling Greg and my wife how she wanted them to get positioned in the tub.

She had my wife get out of the tub and move off to the side. She had Greg enter the water and lay totally flat, so that just his face and 9-inch cock were out of the water. From my angle the scene looked rather funny, all that you could see above the water was the top of Greg’s face and his enormous cock that was sticking straight out of the water like a small log in a lake.

His cock head looked like a big mushroom cap, and I could see my wife eyeing and desiring his huge member from where she stood off to the side. My wife, after hearing some instructions from Ginger, walked into the house. Greg stayed in the pool, and I heard Ginger say action, just like they were filming a real movie.

My wife walked out of the house, pretending that she didn’t know she was in a movie. Her top was now back on, and the movie plot was that she was coming outside to have a normal dip in the hot-tub. With towel over her shoulder, she walked toward the tub. Pretending to just now notice the oversize penis in her tub, she let out a fake scream and jumped back. Looking at the cock and then to the camera, she smiled and began to enter the tub, not saying a word to Greg, as if he wasn’t there.

Ginger didn’t want the film to show Greg at all, just his giant cock sticking out of the water, as if magically, it appeared by itself, not attached to a man. My wife did a sexy walk up to the tub, and began to climb into the water. She remained standing up straight over the bobbing cock, and with one hand pushed the front of her thong bottom to the side. This looked much more sexier than had she just pushed her suit down to her feet. Squatting down very slowly, and letting the mushroom head rest against her opening, she let out a low moan. After grabbing Greg’s shaft and giving it a few quick strokes, she began to sit down on Greg’s manhood, not stopping until she slid all the way down to his massive ball sack. She stayed in this position for a few seconds, and I heard Ginger ask my wife if that huge cock felt good in her tight pussy.

My wife didn’t answer, but only shook her head yes with her eyes closed. Ginger asked if that big cock head and shaft were stretching her out, and my wife smiled and again shook her head yes. At this point one of her hands pushed the straps of her tops to the sides, letting her big round titties fall free from their confinement. I heard Ginger say something, and this is when Greg’s two hands came up out of the water and began to twist and pull on my wife’s nipples.

Again, Ginger wanted it to look like there wasn’t a man beneath my wife; rather it was only two hands magically coming out of the water to feel the beautiful juggs offered up by my wife. My wife started riding this magical cock, and she began rocking from front to back, trying to get as much of the 9-inches into her as she could.

She was now bucking wildly in the water, smacking the surface of the water with her ass each time she plugged down onto Greg’s massive shaft. She never let the mushroom cap come out of her pussy; obviously it felt too good inside her hot box.

She started screaming that she loved this beautiful cock, and couldn’t believe how good it filled up her tight pussy. She was yelling don’t stop wonderful cock, don’t stop wonderful cock as Greg’s hands continued to play and pull at her bouncing titties and nipples.

Again she was moaning, telling the camera that she loved this amazingly big cock, and kept saying fill my pussy you magical cock, stretch my pussy you monster cock from the deep, pump my pussy you incredible cock of my dreams, and then she laid her head back, closed her eyes, and slowly slid back down the full length of Greg’s long pecker, coming to a rest at the bottom.

After resting at the bottom for a few moments, she stood up, and I heard a popping sound from her tight pussy as the head of Greg’s cock came back into view. My wife stepped out of the tub, and all that remained visible in the tub was Greg’s penis, looking larger than before and still bobbing around above his stomach. I could see the pussy juice glistening on his shaft, and knew that my wife must have been soaking wet inside her snatch.

Standing off to the side of the tub, my wife reached over and placed her hand firmly around his member. She began to give him a hand job, slowly stroking up and down the full length of Greg. I knew she must have known it was about to happen, because she got a look of excitement on her face just before Greg let loose with his load. I then realized that Ginger had wanted the cumshot to look like water coming out of the top of a fountain.

Greg shot load after load of cum, looking like his enormous penis was erupting like a volcano. After his last release, my wife let go of his now limp cock, and walked into the house without saying a word. Ginger said cut, and Greg finally could get up out of his position in the hot tub.

My wife came running out of the house smiling, and ran to hug Greg and Ginger. As she hugged Greg, her hand squeezed his still considerable pecker, and said that this amazing cock never failed to give her the ultimate pleasure. Greg returned the compliment by saying she had the greatest pussy next to his wife’s, and loves how it feels squeezing around his cock.

As they walked into the house Ginger walked up and placed her arm around my wife, reaching her hand over to grope and pull on my wife’s naked titties. I heard Ginger say the next movie was going to be a lesbian movie with her and my wife, because she just had to have a chance to suck on my wife’s gorgeous boobies and lick her sweet pussy. I smiled and thought to myself that I was going to be skipping work a lot more now that I knew what was going on after I left for work.