Mandy Has Fun With Eddie

Story Info
Bi transvestite has fun with hunky Eddie.
2.8k words
4.38
38.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's luck as a closet transvestite had definitely changed for the better once she had confided in her life long genuine girl friend Hannah. Over the period of a couple of years Hannah's support had yielded numerous skirts, nightwear, make-up and one of the most beautiful layered petticoats a woman could ask for. Mandy, as she liked to be called by friends, continued to disclose her true feelings to her friend, including her limited experiences of pleasuring men and of course her desire to have full sex as a woman.

One Saturday Hannah had a full day free and had decided that it was now time to actually see her friend in a skirt and as a woman in the flesh for the first time. Up to now she had only seen fuzzy pictures on a cell phone. Mandy carefully selected a number of outfits; a couple of wigs and her make-up set and placed them in a travel bag for the short trip to Hannah's place. In preparation she had shaved her legs and body ensuring she that she was silky smooth and as feminine as possible before taking a long slow warm shower.

Amanda packed the travel bag into her car and drove the short journey over to Hannah's house. As she drove she experienced strange feelings of both apprehension and excitement. This would be the first time she had dressed as a woman in front of another human being, except for an episode a few years previously in which she'd had an awesome oral sex session with a hunky guy named Bill wearing only panties and a bra.

Upon arrival at Hannah's house Amanda parked her car, removed her travel bag and walked up the garden path towards the front door and rang the doorbell. The door opened, and a smiling Hannah greeted her anxious friend.

"Hi Mandy hun, it's good to see you, come on in and make your self at home," she said.

"Hiya sis," said Mandy in a nervous and shaking voice.

Mandy went inside and sat down on one of the two large sofas. The two friends shared a drink before Hannah gestured Mandy to the stairs. Picking up her bag the two girls went upstairs to the master bedroom where the transformation would take place.

Amanda sat down on the satin bedcovers as though lost,

"Let's unpack that case then sweetie and see what you have in there," Hannah said.

Mandy opened the case and removed her precious clothes, slowly placing each item upon the bed. "Strip off then girl," Hannah ordered, "We have some work to do!"

Amanda slowly removed her male clothing, until she was stood there in nothing but a pair of pretty dusty pink coloured Lycra panties that she had been wearing under her jeans that day. She picked up a matching white bra and knickers set, trimmed with pretty lace and her silicone breast enhancers. She slipped into her bra with ease as she had done a thousand times before, filling the cups with the false breasts. She dropped her pink panties and slowly slid the white panties own over her smooth feminine legs, briefly exposing her large fat cock and balls. She then slid them up over her thighs and around her ass. Hannah selected a white nylon mini slip and red mini skirt with white polka dots and handed the items to the transvestite with a pack of black sheer hold-up stockings. Amanda placed a foot into one of the stockings and slowly unrolled it up her smooth fully shaved leg until she reached the top of her thigh. She repeated this with the other stocking until the shiny sticky elasticised top gripped the smooth flesh of her thigh. A perfect fit. She then stepped into the nylon mini slip and pulled it up around her waist becoming slightly aroused as she did so.

Hannah noticed the swelling inside her friend's panties,

"What's that Mands?" she said, with a cheeky smile.

"Oh dear, that sometimes happens," replied the she-boy.

Hannah slowly fell to her knees and as she did so lifted the nylon slip to reveal Amanda's hard cock encased in the white stretchy Lycra panties. Hannah's hands slowly rubbed her friends smooth stocking clad legs whilst gently kissing around her tranny friend's tummy. Soft warm wet kisses slowly moving downward over the swollen bulge shrouded in pretty women's panties. Hannah tugged at the panties revealing a glistening throbbing pink cock head which she slowly kissed. Her warm lips dancing over the tip as her tongue skipped around the rim. Slowly but surely Hannah took the cock into her mouth her wet warm lips and mouth expertly teasing the stiff dick, her other hand squeezing Mandy's firm sperm filled balls.

Hannah continued to suck the thick tool, her pussy tingling and wet whilst Amanda reached down and began toying with Hannah's hot damp clit. Fingering her friend and flicking her clitoris as Hannah squirmed and moaned. Within minutes Hannah went into violent spasms as she came. This only encouraged her to suck Mandy's hard cock even harder and faster. Mandy leaned back and as she did so she felt a bullet of hot sperm leave her balls and rush up her shaft towards her friends franticly sucking mouth.

A gush of hot tasty sperm erupted into Hannah's mouth, some of which she swallowed before she lifted her head, her lips making contact with the transvestite's lips. Both friends kissed slowly tongues deep in each others mouths sharing the swarm sperm spoils of the blow job.

"You lucky bitch!" gasped Mandy.

"Don't worry you will get plenty of that later hun," whispered Hannah.

The girls continued to get ready. Mandy tucked her limp cock into the crotch of her knickers and sat at the dressing table slowly and carefully applying her make-up. A good layer of foundation, eye liner, a pretty light pink eye shadow and some mascara, topped off with cherry red glossy lipstick and her light brown bob wig which she arranged and preened like a fussy female until it was styled just perfectly.

Mandy pulled on her red stretch mini skirt and a white cotton blouse, before taking her size 11 black patent high heels from the box and placing one on each of her stocking clad feet. Before sorting her nails the girl checked her purse ensuring a handful of condoms and a fresh tube of lubricant. Nails done and a quick splash of perfume Mandy was ready at last. Meanwhile Hannah had dressed in her favourite outfit and had called a few guys around for a drink.

The doorbell rang and Hannah went to answer it. A moment later she came back into the lounge in the company of two tall, tanned and very muscular men. Eddie the taller of the two with dark hair and green eyes sat down next to Amanda passing her a bottle of red wine.

"I've heard all about you Mandy," he said.

"Only good things I hope," she replied shyly.

"Oh yes," he said.

Dave sat next to Hannah upon the opposite sofa kissing her gently on the cheek whilst he placed a couple of bottles of wine upon the coffee table. Hannah got up and returned with four glasses and a cork screw. The first bottle was cracked open and the wine was soon flowing freely, both couples engaging in friendly conversation.

Amanda and Eddie were getting on fabulously and as the wine took hold Eddie placed his hand upon her stocking clad knee, gently stroking her lower thigh though the nylon as they giggled. Mandy reciprocated by placing her hand on the hunks leg, gently stroking in a circular motion around the area of his lower inner thigh.

Eddie placed his glass upon the coffee table as Mandy took a sip of wine from her glass which she then placed upon the table next to Eddies. As the couple leaned back Eddie leaned forwards his face moving towards the girl. Mandy felt a sudden rush through her body and instinct forced her forward towards him. As their lips met Mandy felt a spasm of pleasure shoot throughout her body, Eddie's warm hand gently stroking her thigh as they fell backwards onto the sofa. Eddies tongue thrust into the transvestites willing mouth as she placed a hand behind his neck drawing him in as they kissed passionately, his hands all over her padded bra as she squirmed in pleasure upon the sofa. Meanwhile, Hannah was in a deep embrace with Dave on the other sofa. She looked over at her friend and offered encouragement,

"Go girlie. Go!" and giggled.

With uncontrollable spasms shooting down her spine and her cock struggling to force itself erect from in between her legs Mandy's tongue explored Eddie's warm wet mouth. As she did this her hand wandered down his shirt undoing the buttons clumsily as the need to feel the heat from his muscular chest took over her every desire. Kissing more intensely her lipstick now a mess Eddie positioned himself on top of the she-boy who was by now kissing his gorgeous chest as her hands frantically explored the bulge in his jeans.

Tugging at his belt Mandy freed it within seconds whilst at the same time kissing his firm chest. Fiddling with the button on his jeans proved not to be a problem before she unzipped his jeans fully. Mandy placed her hand inside his open trousers stroking his hard cock through his back boxers, a tell tale wet patch giving away the state of the guys hard cock and his desire for the woman beneath him. Her hand exploring the soft feel of warm skin covering his gorgeous hard pulsating cock.

Mandy pulled away from the horny hunk and rolled over onto her knees as Eddie sat with his legs open. Mandy placed herself between his legs and whispered,

"Lie back hun."

Parting his legs, she gently kissed around the area of his tummy button whilst her left hand groped his thick hard cock slowly wanking him. She teased him with her warm darting tongue slowly probing his tummy button as Eddie sighed in pleasure. Tugging at his boxer shorts as she kissed his lower tummy Mandy freed his throbbing cock. She leaned back whilst she pulled off his jeans and underwear, throwing them to one side. Eddies cock was about seven inches and cut, very firm, quite thick and very good looking. His cock end glistened with pre cum as Mandy explored him with her hands and eyes. Eddie laid back as Mandy took his cock with her left hand and slowly wanked it back and forth, giggling as she did so.

Kneeling between his legs she leaned forward and kissed the tip as she pulled gently down the shaft. The masculine smell of cock filled her nostrils sending spasms through her body and further driving her female desire. Mandy kissed the shaft licking slowly up and down his length. Licking around the rim of his gorgeous cock and lapping up the moist man scent. Mandy was in total heaven before she finally enclosed his man tool with her warm soft willing lips. Sucking gently her head bobbing slowly up and down as his cock moved so naturally in and out of her mouth. Every now and again she took his cock into the soft flesh of her inner cheek enjoying every moment of her femininity.

Eddie enjoyed the most amazing blow job for almost half an hour with a woman grateful for the pleasure of sucking him. Bringing him to the edge on a couple of occasions Mandy knew when to back off with a girly giggle. Throughout the time she was sucking him her own cock was causing chaos inside her panties which were by now very wet. An unfeminine bulge had also appeared in the front of her pretty mini skirt.

Mandy looked into the hunks eyes and smiled.

"You can if you want to Eddie?"

Eddie leaned forward so that both he and the girl was kneeling on the floor and he gently kissed Mandy's moist smudged lips. His hands ran down the side of her body, over her hips and gently pulled up her stretchy mini skirt until it was around her waist. As they kissed her he forced his hand inside her panties and gently took hold of his girlfriends cock. Mandy returned the favour and both wanked each other slowly as they embraced exchanging sweet kisses. Tugging at her knickers he managed to pull them down. Mandy stepped out of them so that they remained on one of her smooth shaved legs and also exposing her erect penis.

Mandy reached for her bag and pulled out the tube of lubricant and a condom. As she unwrapped the condom she bent down and gave Eddie one last little suck to ensure he was still nice and hard for her. Whilst she did this Eddie opened the gel tube. As soon as Mandy had unrolled the condom down the length of Eddies cock she kissed up his chest until once again their lips had met. She felt his warm wet fingers around her ass as he prepared her for sex, probing as he lubricated her. Mandy's cock was aching with lust as she whispered,

"Fuck me gorgeous, please fuck me."

Eddie laid flat on the floor as the transvestite straddled him, skirt around her waist, blouse open. He manoeuvred his hard cock towards the girl's ass with one hand whilst he rubbed one cheek with the other. Moving his cock slowly up the crack of her ass Mandy felt the hot tool as it pressed the warm wet hole. She slowly pressed down and felt him enter her as she sighed with pleasure. Moving her body slowly up and down and taking her hunky lovers cock a teeny bit at a time. Eddie moaned with pleasure as he took the woman's cock in his hand gently wanking it as she bobbed up and down riding his cock like a real bitch.

Every thrust of this mans hard cock sent shudders through her body and very soon he was up to his balls in her ass. She leaned forward kissing him, her hands rubbing his chest before she rolled off onto her back.

By this time her friend Hannah was on the floor, her legs around Dave's ass as he fucked her hard and fast!

Mandy opened her legs as Eddie positioned himself between them. Lifting her legs he placed them over his shoulders. With Mandy's ass exposed to the hunks horny hard cock the hunk moved forward pushing it into her hot sticky hole.

"Fuck me!" she moaned.

Very soon Eddie was banging into the tranny, who was lying side by side with her friend Hannah as Dave banged one into her. Both girls were being fucked senseless by the guys on the lounge floor. Mandy felt the tension build up deep inside her before she lost total control of her fuck hole. Eddie continued to pump into her as her ass spasmed out of control as she experienced a powerful internal orgasm. This experience continued for about a minute. Eddie eased off bringing her down slowly as she moaned out loud.

Eddie slowly withdrew his cock from her and pulled off the condom. Mandy rolled over in front of the hunk once again taking his rod into her smudged slutty mouth. The taste of precum driving her on to the full load of creamy cum that she now deserved.

Sucking his sloppy wet cock deep inside her mouth with the sole aim of pleasing this gorgeous man Mandy put 100 per cent effort into it. Before long he gripped the back of her head, forced his cock into her throat and exploded into the slut transvestites willing mouth. Mandy found it hard to swallow but had no option as the thick cum shot inside her, feminising her fully, just in case there was no doubt as to who was the girl.

Only when every drop of Eddies load had been savoured did she take his by now softening cock out of her mouth. The smell of man cum, cheap perfume and red wine hung in the air.

Dave continued to fuck Hannah on the floor as Mandy and Eddie got up onto the sofa and slowly got dressed. Eddie filled both wine glasses and the pair sipped slowly as Hannah reached orgasm, Dave moaned as he emptied a full load of cum straight into her well fucked pussy.

After a little while the guys left and the two girls who were literally totally fucked decided to go to bed.

"Time for bed," said Hannah," but, not before a tasty cream pie for you Mandy, you slut!"