Mandy "Rides" 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers

Rick stroked her shoulder. "Relax, sweetie...it's just room service, I'm sure. I ordered breakfast to be sent up at 10 a.m."

"Oh shit! And I didn't call my mom last night! She's gonna kill me!"

"Seriously, honey, calm down. I called her after I put you to bed."

"Oh, ok...thanks," she said as she took a deep breath and began to calm down, rubbing her eyes.

Rick threw on one of the white fluffy hotel robes, went to the door, and opened it. Sure enough, a waiter said, "Good morning, Mr. Garrison," and began pushing a large cart of food into the room.

"G'morning," Rick answered.

"Where would you like this?"

"Right there is fine, thank you," Rick said, handing the man a tip.

"Thank you," he said, looking up at Rick, then smiling over at Mandy, then smiling back at Rick. "Anything else I can do for you, sir?"

"No, that's all for now. Thank you."

"Have a nice day, sir," the man said with a wink, smiling over at Mandy once more.

Rick couldn't help it...he laughed out loud. "We will," he said, winking back. After closing the door, he turned back to Mandy. "Breakfast is served, m'lady."

"Yum...I'm starvin'!"

"You must've been tired last night...one cum and you were out."

Mandy giggled. "Guess I needed it."

"Well, you're gonna need your strength, so eat up, sweetheart. I have plans for you today."

Mandy began rummaging the cart and putting together a plate of food. "You do?"

"Oh yes...we're gonna have some fun...plus, I've still gotta give you your present."

"I can't wait," she said just before stuffing her face with a mouthful of pancakes.

********

After breakfast, they enjoyed a nice hot shower together, then jumped back into one of the beds. As they settled in, Rick put his arm around Mandy and drew her close to him. Mandy looked at him and smiled. "So...." she said, letting her voice trail off.

"Yes dear?"

"I want it."

"You can have my cock anytime you want, you know that."

"No!" she squealed. "My present! I'm dying to know what it is!"

"Did you get me anything?" he asked, playfully.

"Actually, I did. But it won't be here until tomorrow."

"Be here? You're having something sent here to the hotel?"

"Ummm...kinda."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Well, I'm quite surprised. I'm afraid I haven't given you enough credit, you sly little slut. You can definitely have your present now," he said, rising from the bed. "But you have to close your eyes. And while your at it, push those covers off and spread your legs."

"Spread my legs?!"

"Do as I say or you're not getting your gift." Mandy quickly moved to the center of the bed, spread her legs, and closed her eyes as instructed. Before walking to his suitcase, Rick took a moment to look over her perfect young frame. He studied her from head to toe...his eyes wandering over every inch of her from her long brunette locks to her perky breasts with hard nipples to her shaven, plump, wet cunt lips, right down to her painted red toenails. Finally, he made his way over to his suitcase and retrieved the present he'd purchased for Mandy, then walked back over to where she was laying. "Keep your eyes closed."

"I am!" she squealed again. Rick settled at the end of the bed between her wide open legs, taking the gift and turning it on. Mandy suddenly heard a buzzing sound. She couldn't imagine what Rick had purchased for her. Then, suddenly, to her surprise, she felt something hard and cold against her vagina...not to mention, the object was vibrating. "Rick!"

"Shhhhh," he told her as he pushed the object inside her further. The gift, of course, was Mandy's first vibrator and Rick was now about to fuck her with it. He pushed it inside her more and more...deeper and deeper. Finally, the eight incher was all the way inside her. "How's that feel?"

"Weird, but nice," she said, smiling.

"I thought it was high time for you to own your own vibrator. You should be able to get off any time you want."

"Yes, but I could use my fingers for that."

"True, but you've never felt a vibrator on your clit, have you?"

"No, but it can't be that much different than--" Mandy's breath caught in her throat as Rick swiftly removed the vibrator from her within her cunt, turned it on high, and pushed it hard against her clit. Mandy jerked back at first...her body shocked by the new sensation. Soon, though, she began to moan...her hips started to rock forward against her new toy. As Rick rolled the vibrator over her clit in firm, swift circles, he roughly rammed two fingers inside her cunt. She screamed out in ecstasy. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her hips bucked upward over and over...fucking against the vibrator and Rick's fingers harder and harder. "Yesssssss... yesssssssss...yesssssssssssssss!" she cried. To Rick's delight, her juices began flowing from her body within seconds. She was cumming hard and fast all over Rick and all over her new toy.

Rick removed his fingers from inside her and turned off the vibrator. "I've never seen you cum so fast," he said with a smile.

"I didn't know I could," she replied, still laying on her back and breathing heavily.

"I knew you'd like a vibrator."

She finally opened her eyes and looked at him, only able to muster, "Thanks."

"You're very welcome, honey. Though, I'm sure you'll find SOME way to repay me," he said, winking at her.

"I'm sure I could do...something," she said, smiling back at him.

"Start by getting on all fours," he demanded as he moved off the bed. Mandy quickly complied, sitting up on the bed, bringing herself up on her hands and knees, then scooting back onto the edge of the bed where Rick was standing. "That's it, sweetie...you know what daddy wants."

"Mmmmm hmmmm," she moaned.

Rick didn't waste any time. He lined his already hard cock up with her creamy cunt and shoved his way right in. "Oh fuck yes! You're still my tight little slut. I'm gonna fuck you 'til you beg for mercy...'til your cunt's all raw and red. I'm gonna use you as I see fit...truly make you my little whore!" he groaned through gritted teeth as he pulled her hair back, forcing her body to arch into him as he fucked forward into her snug little cunt. "You like that, bitch? You like me using your little cunt for my every whim? You like it when I fill you up with my hot cum? Do you? DO YOU?"

Mandy didn't know what to do except answer with a whimpered, quiet little, "Yes." Rick was pounding away at her cunt violently. He'd never been quite this rough with her. Mandy's first instinct was to be a little uneasy about it...after all, it did hurt a little. But at the same time, it excited her and kind of felt good. Besides, she trusted Rick. She knew he'd never do anything to really hurt her, so she allowed herself to get into it with him. She began pushing her hips back against him...riding his cock as hard as he was fucking into her cunt.

"Oh, the little slut likes it rough, does she? You want more, bitch? You want more of my dick inside you? You want it harder?"

"YES!" Mandy screamed. She even surprised herself when she screamed a second time. "YES!"

"You want it rough, huh? Oh, then, you're gonna feel rough, bitch," Rick replied. He began drawing his cock out of her farther, then right as he was about to fall from her cunt, he SLAMMED his way back inside her cunt boorishly. The sound of his balls slapping up against her ass resonated through the room repeatedly. Rick fucked her like he'd never fucked any other woman his entire life. He ripped her pussy wide open...fucking her as ferociously as his body would allow. His fingertips dug into her hips roughly, surely to leave bruises. He brought one hand back and landed several blows to her ass as hard as he could. The entire room echoed with sound of her young flesh being slapped harshly. Her little body took everything he dished out, though. She held her own and Rick was impressed. He decided to challenge her even further. "You want more, do ya? Think you can take more?"

"Give it to me!" she yelled back, accepting his challenge. "I fucking dare you!"

Oh, this little bitch has got some nerve on her!, he thought to himself. Okay, she wants more, she thinks she can handle it, then I'm just the man to show her who's boss, he decided. Rick swiftly pulled his cock out from within her pussy. Then, with the next thrust, he shoved his cock all the way inside her tight, virgin asshole and began to fuck it. He didn't pound it as hard as he had her cunt, but he wailed away on her just the same. He could hear her sobbing a bit, but she was taking the crude fucking he was giving her like a good little slut...she had, after all, asked for it. Besides, her ass was even tighter than her cunt. It sucked his cock inside and constricted it like a vice. It was, without a doubt, the best sexual experience of his life. Rick wasn't going to be able to hold out too long and he knew it. He could already feel his balls tingling and his legs beginning to shake. Within seconds, he shot his load inside Mandy's ass. His cum released in several hot spurts from his long, thick cock. Continuing to slam his hips up to her ass, he fucked her until the last shiver left his body and he'd given her every ounce of cum he had within him. Rick pulled his cock out of her ass as swiftly as he'd shoved it inside, then collapsed onto the bed beside her. She came down from being on all fours and collapsed onto the bed facing him.

"Wow...." was all he could manage.

"Yeah," was all she said back. They sat in silence for several minutes. Rick had his eyes closed...his body still recovering from that monster orgasm...a few "aftershocks" still searing through him.

"Mandy?"

"Yeah?"

"That was by far the best sex I've ever had in my entire life," he admitted.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"I...I'm not sure what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. Did I hurt you too bad? I know you weren't expecting me to fuck you in the ass, but you sounded like you were ready for anything."

"It hurt, yeah, but after a little while, it started to feel good, too."

"So, you'd do it again?"

"Yeah, I'd try it again."

"Wow, Mandy, you really are...something."

"So are you, Rick," she said, a smile creeping across her face.

"So...."

"So...what?"

"So, what'd ya get me?" he asked, winking at her.

"You'll see tomorrow," she said with a laugh.

"Is it bigger than a breadbox?" he asked, pulling her near.

"Oh yeah...it's even bigger than me."

"Bigger than you?!"

"Yeah, she is, but not by much."

"She?!"

"Yeah...she," Mandy said with a wink.

"And she's coming HERE? TOMORROW?!"

"Yup."

"But, tomorrow's 24 hours away," Rick pouted.

"That's not that far!"

"I know...I just can't imagine what you have planned for me you dirty little whore!" He pulled her closer and kissed her hard. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Whatever you want!" she replied with her signature giggle.

Rick held her close to his chest, kissing the top of her head. He couldn't believe Mandy had planned something like this for their Sunday together...another woman?! Well, not a woman, a girl...probably Mandy's age. Perfect! Could this weekend get any better?! No fucking way! He'd certainly never expected something like this coming from Mandy so soon! She really was becoming sluttier by the minute! As much as he was enjoying her...as much as he knew this weekend with her was going to be the best sexual experience of his life, Rick was suddenly really anxious to get his dick inside another pussy. The very thought excited him immensely. He could hardly wait...Sunday seemed so far away! For now he'd have to "settle" for fucking Mandy over and over again until the new girl arrived....

LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers
12