Mandy's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mandy has a treat for her husband.
5.2k words
4.24
160.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mandy and I live in an upper-class neighborhood that is made up entirely of professional people. As it so happens, there are a lot of pro athletes that live in our subdivision. Recently, the older couple who lived on our right moved out, leaving their luxurious house for sale.

After a few weeks on the market, Mandy noticed that there were moving trucks in the driveway. I suggested that we take over some food to the new people, so Mandy and I walked over to introduce ourselves.

As we approached the house, I immediately recognized the guy standing outside as our pro football team’s number one draft pick. I was excited to have an athlete living next door, and Mandy and I shook his hand and welcomed him to the new neighborhood.

Jim was a young looking guy, and appreciated us bringing him over some food. He said he didn’t have much time until training camp started, and he and his wife had to move in quick.

Jim invited us in, and told Mandy that his wife, Brooke, would be happy to meet a friend that was close to her own age. He said that they were newlyweds, and had just married after the pro draft. Sitting on the couch that had just been moved in, my jaw dropped when I saw Brooke walk into the room smiling.

Jim introduced us to Brooke, who was wearing black spandex pants and a white tank top. What I first noticed about Brook was that she was black, where Jim was white. She had that model face, with fine features and very white teeth. Her body was total perfection, with the tops of her breasts jiggling and squirming to be let free from the tank top that kept them well strapped down.

Her tiny waist looked amazing, with tight abs that were very visible as she stood relaxed. I swear I could have touched my hands together if I grabbed her on both sides of her stomach. Brooke’s legs were muscular and tight, and when she turned around to walk to the kitchen to get us a drink, I almost got wood looking at her round, heart-shaped ass. Brooke didn’t have overly wide hips, which I liked, and her ass went out straight from the top and wrapped into two cheeks that just barely extended outward from her legs, a sight that looked very inviting.

We followed Brooke into the kitchen, making small talk with Jim as we went. Mandy was asking Jim what it was like to be a pro football player, and he enjoyed telling her about how his college football team won the national championship. Jim excused himself to go see how the moving people were doing, leaving Brooke, Mandy, and I in the kitchen.

Brooke was looking through boxes for the beverage glasses, and bent over in front of us to rummage through a box where she thought they might have been. My eyes got wide looking at her perfectly shaped ass on display, and Mandy noticed this and elbowed me in the ribs. Not seeing an underwear line, I knew that Brooke was either going commando or had on a thong.

I wanted nothing more than to tear away her spandex and pound into her pussy right there in the kitchen. Jim came back and we all sat down in the living room to finish our drinks. We found out that Brooke was in such good shape because she was a fitness model, and her state competition was two months away. She said it was tough to diet for so long, but that the competition at that level was stiff.

Jim agreed, and said that all Brooke does everyday is train and tan. I loved hearing this, because I knew that I would be seeing Brooke out in the backyard tanning her gorgeous body by the pool. Although Brooke was black, she was such a light shade of black that she could easily become much more tan than what she already was. After about an hour, Mandy said that we had to get going back home and that we knew how much work they had ahead of them.

As soon as we got home, I knew I had to relieve my ragging hard-on, and told Mandy to get into the bedroom. Mandy knew that Brooke had made me horny, and I think she was a little jealous that I was so worked up over her. Before Mandy could say anything, I threw her down on the bed and jumped on her, pinning her hands over her head with one hand, and yanking up her shirt with the other.

I ate her tits and nipples like an animal, hearing her moan a little bit as my mouth went from one boob to the other. I worked my way down her stomach, licking and sucking her belly as I unbuttoned her jeans. Mandy has long, hard nipples when she gets excited, and I continued to pull on them as I worked her pants off. Once her pants were off, I attacked her pussy with full fury, not taking my tongue off her clit until she was bucking and screaming.

Without saying a word, I flipped her over on her stomach, moved up onto her legs, and buried my eight-inch cock deep into her now sopping pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was fucking Brooke, and emptied my load deep into her after only a few minutes.

The next day I woke up early to do some gardening in the backyard, and Mandy said that she was going to visit her sister who lived an hour away. As I was taking a break from the yard work, I saw Jim walking out to his car with his football equipment in hand, obviously heading for training camp. We exchanged waves, and I watched him drive off in his SUV.

The temperature was in the high 80s, and the heat was starting to get to me early in the afternoon. I was about to head in when I heard the sliding back door open on Jim and Brooke’s house. There was a privacy fence between our properties, so I couldn’t immediately see who was there. I thought it might still be the moving people taking the ornaments out to the backyard, but in the back of my head I was hoping it was Brooke.

I raced inside the house and ran upstairs to one of the bedrooms that overlook the backyards. I pulled the binoculars out of the closet, pulled the blinds back, and prayed that Brooke was out there. I thanked the stars above when I saw Brooke through the lens, standing there looking around in the smallest neon green bathing suit imaginable.

All it consisted of was three triangular patches that covered each nipple and her obviously shaved pussy. She was checking out her new environment, looking around the backyard for the first time. She looked at the hot tub first, before turning to the pool and the water slide. As I anxiously watched through the binoculars, I saw her turn and walk over to the water slide, pressing the button that releases the water to flow down the slide.

I unbuttoned my pants and started to stroke my dick when I first saw her ass in the thong bikini. It was round and full, like many black women’s butts, but didn’t have one ounce of cellulite on it. Her coco skin looked so good to me, I had my hard cock in one hand and the binoculars in the other. Seeing that the water was running down the slide, Brooke smiled and decided to take a trip down the slide into the pool.

She slowly stepped up each rung of the ladder, not having done it before and not knowing if it was safe. When she got to the top of the ladder, Brooke put her lovely legs in front of her and prepared to go down the slide. I couldn’t believe I was seeing this, and I focused my binoculars on her overflowing tits that were popping out from all sides of her bikini top. As she descended down the slide, Brooke put her hands up above her head like she was on a roller coaster, and sped down quickly into the water creating a small splash.

As Brooke went to stand up, my cock became fully erect when I saw that the impact of entering the water had pushed off Brooke’s bikini top, exposing her glorious nude titties. I couldn’t believe the sight I was seeing, as her full D-cups were sticking out wider than her small rib cage. If Brooke had turned completely around with her back facing me, I still would have been able to see the sides of her breasts. They were literally that full and round.

She looked like a playmate with her huge boobs and very narrow and tapered waist. Her nipples only made her breasts look better, as they were about ¾ of an inch long, and just the right size areolas. The cold water made her eraser nipples point straight out from her body, and I couldn’t believe there was no sag to them. Not knowing she was being watched, she didn’t move to hide her tits, and instead swam over to where her top was floating and picked it up.

I was stroking like crazy by this point, and when she walked up the pool steps causing her boobs to jiggle above her ribcage, I shot a load of cum into my hand. I continued to watch as she put her top back on and went over to the lawn chair to lay out. The rest of the day was uneventful, and after about an hour of getting some sun, Brooke went inside.

When Mandy came home, she was a little tipsy from the drinking her sister and her had done, and I couldn’t resist telling her about what happened earlier that day. We were lying in bed and I was telling Mandy how horny I was from seeing Brooke’s beautiful body and tits, and how I couldn’t stop myself from jacking off right then and there when her bikini top fell off.

Mandy was acting defensive, saying that Brooke’s body wasn’t that nice, and that if she started to work out, she could look just as good as Brooke. Just to keep her happy, I agreed with Mandy, and feeling horny, I started to rub her pussy under her nightie. Being a little drunk, this got Mandy going, and soon she was on top of me pulling her nightie off. Mandy grabbed her tits with both hands, lifting and shaking them, telling me she knew I wished I was looking at Brooke’s tits.

Mandy shoved them into my face, telling me to lick and suck her nipples like I would if they were Brooke’s. Even though I liked her talking dirty to me, I told Mandy that I loved her body and to shut up and sit on my dick. I didn’t have to say that twice to Mandy, and she lifted my cock up and aimed her pussy down it, riding herself to orgasm. We both fell asleep feeling very satisfied.

The next day we were awakened to an early phone call from Brooke. She was wondering if Mandy wanted to come over and do aerobics with her. Mandy said that she would love to, and if it was ok she if asked Ginger to come along, our neighbor on the other side. Brooke said that would be fine, and to be over in 45 minutes.

Ginger, one of my wife’s friends, recently had a baby four months ago and has been trying to get back into pre-baby shape. Mandy has been trying to include Ginger in a lot of activities, because after finding out they were pregnant, Ginger’s husband left her for his younger secretary, leaving Ginger and the baby to fend for themselves.

Mandy changed into her spandex workout clothes, and asked if I would be alright with her being gone for a couple of hours. I said sure, and that I would probably just watch television and take a nap. I awoke to the front door slamming, and opened my eyes to my wife coming into the house wearing nothing more than a bathrobe that was freely swinging open in the breeze, occasionally exposing her naked body underneath.

I asked Mandy what the hell happened over there, she smiled and pulled the robe open, flashing me her best assets before pulling the robe closed. She walked over to the couch and sat down next to me, telling me that I wouldn’t believe what had just happened. I started getting excited at the possibilities of what went on next door, and told her to tell me everything.

She said that her and Ginger walked over and were greeted at the door by Brooke, who was wearing a white paper thin undershirt covered by a one piece leotard that was composed of a g-string bottom and two straps that ran up and over her shoulders. Mandy went on to say that most women wear bottoms underneath their leotards, but that Brooke wasn’t wearing any. She said that the two straps on the top were on the outside of her boobs, pushing Brooke’s breasts into the center of her chest where they stood out even more.

Mandy said that she is not a lesbian, but when Brooke turned to lead the girls downstairs, she couldn’t take her eyes off Brooke’s beautiful backside. She said she never thought a girl’s ass could look so good in a g-string. Once downstairs, Mandy said they all started to stretch out to get ready for the aerobics. This is when Ginger shocked both Mandy and Brooke by taking off her warm-ups, exposing her DD breasts beneath her tank top.

Mandy said that her and Brooke were both very impressed by Ginger’s huge and full breasts. Ginger explained that since she started breast-feeding, she went from a C cup to a DD. Mandy said she got a little turned on seeing Ginger’s milk filled tits, and said they looked like giant water balloons resting on her chest. Mandy said I would have been drooling if I had seen them, and that even she wouldn’t have minded sucking on them for a little while.

Mandy said that Brooke flipped on the aerobics video, and each of them had a very good, strenuous workout for the next 30 minutes. After they had finished with the video, Mandy said that each of the girls was sweating a great deal. Because they wore conservative outfits, it didn’t affect Mandy and Ginger much, but when Brooke turned around to face them, Mandy said her white undershirt was stuck to her chest and completely see-thru from the perspiration. She said Brooke’s nipples were almost sticking through the shirt, and that she was obviously showing off to Mandy and Ginger.

I couldn’t believe what Mandy told me next, and that was Brooke walking up to Ginger and pulling off her tank top, saying she wanted to get a good look at these DD titties. When Mandy told me this my cock started to harden, and I knew the story was just getting good. Ginger didn’t object, and Brooke held and caressed one boob in each hand, before moving to tweak each nipple a little bit. Brooke cupped each of Ginger’s tits, pushing them up and saying the milk in there sure made them heavy.

Brooke told Mandy this wasn’t fair that Ginger was the only one with her top off, and that they should join her in being topless. With this, Brooke lowered the straps of her leotard off her shoulders and tore off her top. Mandy followed Brooke’s lead, and soon all three girls were standing there topless. Mandy said it was a sight I wouldn’t have believed, three girls all standing around with no tops on, and no one there having smaller than a C cup. She said she felt small next to Brooke’s full D cups and Ginger’s huge DD cups.

Mandy said the moment was very erotic, and that nobody felt uncomfortable, as each girl was eyeing the others’ boobs. My dick was fully hard when Mandy said that Brooke took hold of her and Ginger’s hands, pulling the girls together so close that their tits were brushing up against one another. Brooke let out a low moan, and said that the brushing of her tits against the beautiful tits of her two new friends was making her very horny. Mandy said she was starting to get hot as her left nipple was rubbing against Ginger’s right breast, and her right nipple was rubbing nipple to nipple against Brooke’s left.

I asked my wife if she thought Brooke was bisexual, and she said the way she was acting, either she was bi, or she was just very horny. Brooke broke the tension and said that to cool off she was going to go skinny-dipping, and the last one in the pool is a rotten egg. As Brooke ran up the stairs to go out to the pool, Mandy said all this touching was making Ginger horny as hell, as she had not had sex in 6 months because of having the baby and because her husband left her.

Mandy said she told Ginger that her boobs were looking very sexy, and that she thought Brooke was going to try and make a move on her in the pool. Ginger said that Brooke was so sexy and hot, she didn’t mind if Brooke ate her pussy. As Mandy and Ginger walked out to the pool, Brooke was already out there, totally naked and about to go down the water slide. She put her arms up in the air, causing her tits to jiggle, and plunged down into the water.

My wife and Ginger walked into the water, and soon, all three girls were swimming around naked. Mandy said that everyone was laughing and having a good time, and that Brooke kept swimming underwater and surfacing right next to Ginger and her, rubbing her body against theirs and feeling up their breasts as she pulled them close. My wife said she was so horny that she had to feel up Brooke, and swam up to her and grabbed her real hard on both ass cheeks, pulling Brooke’s chest into her own. Mandy said she never felt so much energy from another woman, and they locked legs and stayed embraced for a few seconds before letting go.

Mandy said that after a while more of swimming, Brooke whispered to her to corner Ginger by the side of the pool. Ginger didn’t see them coming, and my wife and Brooke both grabbed one of Ginger’s arms, pinning her against the side of the pool. Mandy said she was shocked at what Brooke said next, telling Ginger that her and my wife both wanted to suck on Ginger’s nipples and taste the warm breast milk.

Ginger smiled and said no, but Mandy could tell that Ginger really wanted them to go crazy on her hard nipples. Brooke said she couldn’t help herself, and Mandy said it was so erotic to watch this beautiful woman lick and suck on Ginger’s tit. My wife said that Ginger was moaning, and Brooke kept saying that she could taste the milk, making her attack Ginger’s breast with even more energy and enthusiasm. Mandy said she couldn’t take it anymore, and began to suck hard at Ginger’s free boob, trying to take as much of Ginger’s nipple into her mouth as she could.

My wife said that Ginger was going crazy with pleasure, and might have had an orgasm just from the nipple sucking. Mandy said that she thought Brooke and Ginger were connecting and getting into each other, so she started to swim away. Brooke began to pull Ginger toward the middle of the pool where the raft was, and helped Ginger up onto the raft. My wife said she started to finger herself as she watched Brooke climb up on the raft and position herself in a 69 position on top of Ginger.

Mandy said the view of Brooke’s shaved pussy was amazing, and saw Ginger stare at it with lust before driving her tongue deep inside Brooke. Both girls were moaning and grunting in between their sucking and licking, and Mandy fingered and played with her clit to orgasm watching the girls devour each other’s pussy.

Mandy said all of a sudden they heard the patio door start to open, and the girls quickly slid off each other into the water. There stood Jim who was home from practice. He didn’t see enough to exactly know what was going on, but he did know that there were three naked girls in his pool. Brooke bounced out of the pool first, and ran up to Jim and gave him a kiss. He looked at her smiling, and asked if he could stay around to watch the rest of the girls get out of the pool.

Mandy said her and Ginger were still in the pool, not knowing exactly what to do. Brooke called to the girls to come over and get a robe from Jim, and let him get some excitement seeing your awesome bodies. My wife said that Jim’s eyes got wide as both girls got out of the pool and with boobs bouncing, walked over to get a robe. Mandy said that Ginger’s nipples were still very hard and long from all the action she was getting from Brooke, and Jim kept his eye on them the whole way over.

Mandy said that when Jim wrapped the robe around her body, he copped a feel on her tits and she could feel his erection pushed into her ass. Ginger was already on her way home when Brooke was saying good-bye to my wife. Standing at the door in her robe, my wife said that Brooke was standing there totally naked while she thanked her for coming over.

My wife grabbed my boner hard when she told me that Brooke had asked her to come over the next day to tan with her, and in Brooke’s words, get to know my wife in the way she got to know Ginger. At this point, Brooke grabbed both of Mandy’s hands and placed them on her tits, saying that she hoped my wife liked what she has to offer. Brooke opened my wife’s robe, and said that she was just as turned on by these C cups as she was with Ginger’s giant double Ds.

12