Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy's grandfather join's the fun
1k words
4.55
145.3k
72

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

Mandy raised up and offer her hard nipple to her father. She slid up and kissed her father passionately. They hungrily played with each other's tongues moaning in pleasure. Mandy started to grind against her fathers cock with her warm wet pussy. His cock instantly responded and grew to its full length. Mandy reached beneath her and started to stroke his wet shaft.

This was more than Fred could take. In one swift movement he lifted his daughter up and guided his cock inside her once more. Mandy loved blow jobs more than anything but she was beginning to love her fathers cock inside her almost as much! Father and daughter increased the pace of their fucking. The sound of sex filled the room and drove Mandy over the edge. She screamed in ecstasy as Fred continued thrusting into her. Within seconds he had joined his daughter in orgasm and deposited his seed deep inside her. "I hope she's on the pill." He thought.

There was a knock on the door! Mandy rolled off the bed and slid her mask back on. The door swung open just as she was smoothing her mask into place.

"My god Fred!" Said Mandy's grandfather. "Did you forget about our fishing trip this morning? I've been out there honking for 20 minutes at least."

Mandy's grandfather froze as he noticed the naked girl on the floor. He looked her up and down. "I haven't seen boobs like that since your wife." He told Fred. Mandy's mother did indeed have nice boobs.

"Dad, this is a young lady I met at the party last night." he stammered. "She was just leaving."

"You don't have to go on my account." Mandy's grandfather told her.

Mandy noticed that there was a huge bulge growing in her grandfather's trousers. It looked like it might rival her dads! "You always used to share your party conquests with me Fred." He told Mandy's dad. "Don't go getting greedy on me now."

Mandy's grandfather was taller than her father. He had a thick head of grey hair and was clean-shaven. He was in very good shape for being in his sixties. He started to advance on Mandy with lust in his eyes.

Fred looked on in horror and shock. He didn't know what to say to stop the old man without incriminating himself! He looked on as his own father, Kirk, unzipped and dropped his pants to the floor. Kirk's massive cock poked out from behind his boxers. He strode over to Mandy and pushed his cock into her willing mouth.

Mandy froze in horror with her grandfather's cock half way in her mouth. Doing her dad was one thing but this was her grandfather! His cock twitched as it touched her tongue. Pre-cum leaked out of the end. The taste put her over the edge and Mandy just couldn't help herself. She slid her lips down the length of his shaft and all the way back up to the head swirling her tongue around as she did. Kirk started to thrust into her mouth hard. Mandy could see her self in the closet mirror, her grandfathers cock fucking her mouth as her heavy breasts swayed form side to side. Her grandfather started to explode and the pleasure was almost too much to bear as her tongue encircled his cock and coaxed the cum into her throat.

With the last of his seed still leaking from his cock he pulled it out of her mouth. Kirk, though old was far from done. He turned Mandy around and positioned himself behind her. With a grunt he impaled her on his cock and started fucking her with long slow strokes.

"Oh god that feels good!" Mandy told him.

Fred of course was hard as a rock and though slightly horrified couldn't help him self as he walked over in front of Mandy and offered her is cock. Mandy looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth.

Fred pushed his cock deep into her mouth. As he pulled it all the way back out drool spilled out onto Mandy's breasts. They fucked like that for a long time, Mandy's grandfather pounding her from behind and Mandy's father slowly fucking her face. It wasn't long before Kirk pulled out of his granddaughter's tight cunt and came on her back. Fred wasn't far behind and pulled out of his daughter's mouth coating her face with sperm.

Mandy used her fingers and tongue to get as much cum as she could into her mouth. The three of them collapsed onto the floor gasping for breath. Fred was sure he wouldn't be able to fuck again for months after the workout his cock had received. Kirk sat back with a satiated smile on his lips. "Damn you sure know how to pick em Fred." He told his son. "That was the best fuck I've ever had in my whole life."

"Dad, if you only knew!" Fred replied.

"You guys sure know how to wear a girl out!" Mandy chimed in.

Kirk got a puzzled look on his face. He knew that voice from somewhere. It sounded a lot like his granddaughter Mandy. It couldn't be!

Mandy yanked off her mask and looked from her father to her grandfather. Kirk nearly had a heart attack. "Oh my god! What have I done?" He yelled.

"Well, you just fucked the hell out of your own granddaughter and came in her mouth!" Mandy replied happily. "And you two can have me anytime you want me."

Fred looked over at his dad. "Look I didn't know it was her last night and you have to admit, you've never had a blowjob that good in your life."

Kirk's face turned from a look of contorted pain to a mischievous grin. "I guess what grandma doesn't know won't kill her. It certainly made me feel good."

"Mandy!" Someone yelled from down stairs.

"Shit!" yelled Kirk. "It's your grandmother!"

"Fuck!" Fred chimed in. "Get dressed before she comes upstairs!"

Mandy, Kirk and Fred, dressed as fast as they could and hoped that the smell of sex wouldn't give them away!

The End Part 2

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers