Mandy's Reward

Story Info
A sissy maid gets her reward.
4k words
4.4
78k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sharp, heavy rap at the door. Mandy scrambled out of bed as Mistress Charlotte pushed the door open, hastily smoothing the tiny, soft, pink and green nightdress that barely went past her hips and surreptitiously tugged the matching knickers down from where they had ridden up into her bottom. As Mistress sashayed past to the throne like chair in the corner next to the window, Mandy curtsied deeply, her eyes slipping across the white and pastel pink room to the dressing table where her Goldilocks blonde wig sat next to her makeup. She wondered why, only an hour after sending her off to bed, Mistress had come to the tiny room she had allocated Mandy when she had arrived this morning.

"Mandy, come here." Mistress instructed. Her voice was calm and warm, not at all like the constricted strictness some Dominatrix's used on their charges. All the same, authority dripped from Mistress' mouth; concentrated somehow by her slight Scottish accent. Mandy hastened across to stand demurely in front of her the way she had been taught. "Kneel down." She smiled as Mandy obeyed her, and lifted her feet to place them in her servant's hairless lap. "Have you enjoyed your day Mandy?"

"Yes thank you, Mistress," Mandy answered, keeping her voice soft, submissive, the way that Mistress had taught her to in the webcam lessons they had had over the past year. It had taken a lot of practice to be able to project her voice loud enough to be heard easily when she spoke this way, but it was worth it.

"Good. I'm pleased with your work today and with your progress over the past few months. You've worked very hard, my dear and tonight, well, you're going to get a reward." Mistress lifted one of her feet; Mandy caught the scent of leather and sweat. Mistress had changed her shoes, from a pair of Manalo Blahnik black pleat court shoes to an anonymous pair with a wicked looking heel. "Worship," Mistress instructed.

With no further prompting Mandy began to kiss and lick at the leather, worshipping with her lips and tongue. The shoe filled her nose and mouth with its strong taste. She could smell the familiar scent of Mistress too, the way she had smelt it before in the zip-lock bag preserved items Mistress had sent her; gifts of stockings and old shoes, even a few pairs of panties to be placed on the little shrine that Mandy had in her bedroom at home. Mistress had delighted in having her take out each item in turn and appreciate them when they had spoken over the internet teasing her with her scent and taste; hinting that in time Mandy might be permitted to worship her in person.

Something stirred in Mandy's panties, a sliver of desire; she moaned a little as the plastic prison she wore caught it, preventing her from growing any larger.

"Do you like worshipping my shoes Mandy?" Mistress asked sweetly. "Does the taste of them make you excited?"

"Oh, yes Mistress," Mandy answered. "I like them very much."

"Perhaps tomorrow I should have you clean my entire collection then." Mistress mused. "You'd like that wouldn't you Mandy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." She pulled the shoe away and lifted the other for the same treatment. "I knew you were a good girl from the moment I got your application to serve me Mandy. All you needed was a little guidance and training to help you realise your true potential. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress." Mandy answered and, feeling that perhaps a little more was required, "Thank you Mistress. It was so kind of you to train me."

"It was, wasn't it? And you're going to repay me by being a good, obedient girl aren't you?"

"I try to be, Mistress." Mandy fought the urge to look up at Mistress. Her words filled the slave's heart with joy but at the same time, somehow, she felt a tiny stab of trepidation.

"That's enough," the foot was removed and Mistress rose. She reached down, took the little ring at the front of Mandy's pretty choker and led her to the bed. "Get up on there." Mandy obeyed and felt Mistress's hands running over her body, moving her limbs slightly, positioning her on all fours, pulling her legs apart, pushing her head down to the duvet with its white and pink floral design. She pushed the nightdress up; revealing the knickers Mandy wore and tapped her lightly on the ocks. "Hold that position dear, that's a good girl." Without waiting for an answer she moved away.

Mandy heard her walk around the bed, the click of a lock turning; the scrape of a drawer opening in the dressing table. She had noticed that one of the drawers had been locked when she had unpacked this morning, parcelling up her street clothes into a bag for Mistress to take away and pulling on the pretty pink uniform Mistress had instructed her to buy soon after her application to enter the maid training programme had been accepted. Perhaps as a reaction to the fact that Mandy mostly wore black away from serving Mistress, all but two of her uniforms were in very soft colours, pinks, pale greens and blues. Even her underwear was seldom black.

She had arrived at Mistress Charlotte's home that morning, from a nearby pub where she had spent the night. The visit had been arranged weeks ago, a stark email had arrived in her inbox announcing that she had reached the point in her training where her tasks had been completed satisfactorily enough to be granted a weekend audience at Mistress' home. There had been a range of instructions contained in the announcement, aside from travelling clothes only uniforms were to be brought to the house; under her street clothes Mandy was to be already clad in her sissy underwear, indeed she was to be as ready as possible to begin work almost as soon as she arrived, even to the point that Mistress included a series of plans of the house and the contents of each drawer and cupboard that Mandy was to learn off by heart before she arrived. Tribute was to be brought to show how grateful she was for the opportunity to serve Mistress in person and at home. The email repeated several times that Mandy would be expected to work and that if she failed to do so to a satisfactory standard, her punishment would be swift and terrible. It had even offered her the chance to refuse the invitation if she felt unable to fulfil Mistress' requirements, though Mandy felt that such an action would lead to her being required to leave the Maid Training Programme with a very poor reference, or worse, no reference at all.

She had booked the day before the audience off from work and spent it in preparation, packing, making sure that she was presentable, that the gifts she wanted to give Mistress Charlotte were wrapped perfectly before driving down from Warwick into the heart of Oxfordshire. Once at the pub she had gone straight to her room and made sure that she was freshly shaved and that she rubbed a pleasant lotion into her skin to make it soft. She had set the alarm early; Mistress had specified an eight o'clock start, and gone to bed soon after eating and lain awake worrying that the patrons of the pub somehow knew exactly what she was there for.

Even so she bounded out of bed as soon as the alarm went off, quickly prepared herself and hurried down to eat a small breakfast, careful not to overfill herself because of her corset. To be fair, a fluttering nervousness had filled her tummy anyway and a couple of slices of toast had been about as much as she could eat. Once she had eaten Mandy made herself as perfect as she could, packed up her belongings, paid the bill and drove the short five miles down the road to the address she had been given.

Mistress' house was a beautiful old building, set back from the road and partially hidden by trees and bushes. As instructed as she approached Mandy pulled over and made a quick phone call to inform Mistress that she would be at the house imminently. Then, she started the engine again and drove the short distance and up the driveway. Mistress had been waiting for her on the porch and even though it was early she looked exquisite. She directed her where to park, running her eye over the unfamiliar clothes that Mandy wore, with a touch of distaste. She had visibly relaxed when the maid was indoors and as she put it "properly dressed for work"; her street clothes confiscated and her car keys, wallet and mobile phone all handed over into Mistress' safe keeping.

After that the day had been spent in a whirl of cooking, cleaning, ironing and polishing, all interspersed with displays of female authority. Mandy had waited on Mistress hand and foot, fetching and carrying, waiting in the corner as her owner ate, ready to bring more food or to refill her glass of wine. By evening her tummy had been rumbling and it was a tremendous relief when Mistress finished her dinner and instructed her to go and eat the leftovers. As it was it felt like she barely managed to gulp her meal down before Mistress had rung the bell to summon her for more tasks, in this case singing a song about how happy she was to be a maid, in what felt like the strangest moment of a day that had already gone from extremes of hard work, beating carpets in the back garden, to moments of what felt like severe female dominance, as she had received twelve strokes of the cane after lunch for failing to curtsey low enough when bringing Mistress' glass of water. Privately Mandy was proud that she had come through the day with only the one mishap; her bottom had been sore enough after that caning that she did not even want to dream of what it would have felt like if she had angered Mistress more than once.

Now, Mandy raised her head slightly, peeking out as Mistress straightened, lifting a harness from the drawer, a large rubber dildo dangling from the ring that sat in the centre of the straps. She turned and Mandy ducked her head back down into the sheets again. She heard Mistress cross the room again and then the sound of clothing falling to the floor as she undressed. There was a slight clink and the sound of the brush of leather. Mandy tried to look down between her legs to see if she could see what Mistress was doing but the nightdress hung down too low, blocking her vision; she did not dare to lift it in case her action was noticed. There came the sound of what sounded like a condom being rolled down the dildo's shaft.

She started as a hand was placed on her bottom and Mistress tugged her knickers down, exposing her rear. The plastic prison hung down between Mandy's legs in an uncouth manner. "Nice and smooth, just the way I like my girls." Mistress murmured approvingly running a hand over Mandy's ocks, slapping them lightly until they were warm. "Tell me Mandy, do you like being a girl?" There was a snapping sound and a hand reached down between Mandy's legs, caressing the prison and its contents. Mandy realised the Mistress had pulled on a pair of rubber gloves and moaned at her touch.

"Yes Mistress, I do." She lisped.

"What do you like about being a girl Mandy?"

"I like the clothes Mistress and the feeling of dressing up in something special."

"That's not all is it though? There must be something else you like about being so pretty and frilly, or you wouldn't have come to me, would you?" Mistress spanked Mandy's bottom again; her ocks were beginning to feel very warm.

"No Mistress." Mandy swallowed. "I, I like being your slave Mistress, and being under your control."

"There that wasn't so hard to say was it Mandy? In fact I think you rather enjoyed confessing that to me." Mistress Charlotte cooed. There was a squirting sound behind Mandy. "Now dear, there's one more step that I want you to take on your delicious journey to being a girl. Would you like to guess what it is?"

"Is it being fucked Mistress?" Mandy asked, trying to keep her voice from trembling. She had enjoyed the lessons Mistress had given her over the internet, instructing her on how to penetrate herself with plugs and dildos whilst she watched through the webcam, giving her words of encouragement. Mistress had told her from the outset that when the time came for her to be taken then she would know about it because she would be fucked very hard indeed. It sounded like it was time to find out if Mistress had been telling the truth.

"That's right dear; it's time for your first real fucking. No more messing about with your little toys, I'm going to really take your cherry and you are going to love it." Something cold and slick was rubbed into Mandy's anus and then something hard was held up against it. It felt huge against Mandy's entrance and she tensed instinctively, clenching her muscles to try and keep it out. "Don't be a silly girl Mandy. Open yourself to me. Let me inside you." Mistress' voice was still calm, "I'm not going to hurt you, angel. I promise you that this will be the best fuck you've had in your life."

"Sorry Mistress." Mandy took a deep breath and slowly relaxed. The tip of Mistress' cock slipped inside her. Mandy gasped and felt the cock slowly, oh so slowly slide forwards until Mistress' hips rested against her buttocks. "Good girl, that's my good little sissy girl," she coaxed. "There, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"God, you feel so big inside me Mistress," Mandy moaned. It was true, the dildo had filled Mandy right up, her sissy pussy felt stretched by its presence, but not painfully so.

"I know Mandy, but I know you like it, don't you? I bet you love having your sissy hole filled with my big hard cock." Mistress's voice took a firmer tone as she thrust into Mandy. "That feels really good doesn't it sissy? You love the way it feels, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes Mistress, it feels lovely."

There was the sound of Mistress removing her rubber gloves and then the same snapping noise as she pulled on another pair. Suddenly she reached around Mandy and took hold of the plastic prison. There was a snipping sound as she cut the plastic lock free and discarded it; then she gently tugged the chastity device free.

"When did you last cum, sissy?" Mistress asked as she covered her palms in lube and took hold of Mandy's sex, cupping it gently between her hands. The heat from her palms warmed the lubricant quickly making Mandy's skin feel moist and warm. Mandy grew in between her hands, rapidly reaching her full length.

"It was six months ago Mistress."

"That's right, the day I made you put yourself in chastity for me. And you've been such a good girl since then haven't you; a chaste girl waiting for Mistress to give you release, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And it's been hard hasn't it? Staying chaste all that time, especially as I've sent you so many things that have made you all excited." Mistress rocked back and forth slightly, moving both her hands and the strap on.

"Yes Mistress," Mandy replied breathlessly as the sensation grew. She forced herself to relax, to let Mistress control her totally, after so long in chastity she wanted her orgasm to be special.

"And I've made you take a photo of your parts every week and send it to me, haven't I? I wonder what was worse for you, being kept locked up like that, or having to buy a copy of the Daily Mail once a week." She rode Mandy's sissy hole hard as she spoke. "Would you like to know a little secret Mandy?"

"Oh, oh, oh," Mandy panted. "Oh yes please, Mistress Charlotte."

"I thought you would." Mistress purred, leaning forward as she did so, putting more weight on her maid, driving the dildo deeper inside her. She twisted her hips as she did so, making the phallus rub the walls of Mandy's back passage and pressed her breasts against the soft fabric of Mandy's nightdress, enjoying its soft touch against her nipples. "I fucking loved seeing those pictures, they made me so wet, my darling little bitch. Knowing that you were there waiting for my word before you even dreamt of having release just made me so horny it was amazing. I had so much sex, picturing you all alone in your bed with your clitty restrained, just waiting for me." She laughed suddenly, loudly into Mandy's ear, "And from the feel of it, that is as much a turn on for you, sissy, as the pretty girls' things that you wear. It is, isn't it Mandy?"

Mandy's cheeks flushed scarlet and she stammered out an admission that it was true; the idea of Mistress Charlotte being sexually sated whilst she, the maid, was kept chaste was hugely erotic to her.

She moaned slightly as the cock slipped in and out of her , harder and faster now as Mistress picked up the pace, pinning her to the bed with her body. At the same time Mistress' hands rubbed over her penis, which felt so big after its imprisonment that Mandy could not remember it being so hard before.

"Oh yes, you like that don't you. Come on baby push against me, work for me." Mistress stopped thrusting, holding herself stock still against Mandy's body. "Come on ride my cock, sissy girl. Pump for Mistress Charlotte, show me how much you want me to fuck you."

Mandy obeyed vigorously, pushing back powerfully against Mistress Charlotte's unyielding form, hard and faster, lost in bliss as her pussy was filled by the dildo and her sissy stick was held in the Dominatrix's rubber clad grip, thrusting back and forth. Mistress gave her encouragement as she thrust back and forth, telling her what a precious little sissy she was and how much she loved her little sissy girl, her little sissy bitch; her little sissy slut. Finally, with a most unfeminine cry of pleasure Mandy came hard into Mistress' hands and fell forwards onto the bed; spent.

Mistress let her rest for a moment before she gently pulled away, tugging the dildo free. "Sit up." The sissy obeyed and found Mistress standing naked in front of her with the six inch dildo still jutting from her loins; an Amazonian lover full of power and virtue. She placed one of her rubber clad hands over Mandy's mouth. "Lick up your mess Mandy, there's a good girl. Don't worry about the lube, it won't hurt you."

Mandy pulled a face but diligently began to lap at Mistress' palm, cleaning it of sperm and lubricant. After she was satisfied with her work Mistress pulled the first hand away, replacing it with the other, which was less pleasant to clean; the sperm was colder with a consistency like thin rice pudding; Mandy swallowed the last bit with quiet relief that it was all gone.

"Good girl. Now show yourself to me." Mistress instructed, pushing Mandy back on the bed so that her privates were exposed. "Aw, it's all tired out isn't it? How sweet it looks, Mandy." She handed her a baby wipe. "Wipe all that goo off yourself dear, that's right. I want you to be nice and clean." Moments later, satisfied that Mandy was clean, she took the wipe and put it in the bin. "Now you realise that I'm going to lock you up again don't you? I hope you're not going to be a silly sissy about it."

There was a steely tone in her voice and a similar look in her eye that told Mandy that any attempt to resist would be met with stern and unpleasant punishment. Mistress Charlotte's punishments were always inventive and never arousing. Mandy counted herself as fortunate for only having been punished twice before during her servitude, aside from the caning earlier. Three hours kneeling naked on a tray of uncooked rice had made her realise that disobeying Mistress Charlotte was a very bad idea indeed.

Mistress picked up the chastity cage in one hand and took Mandy's sex in the other. Calmly she pushed the cage onto the exhausted member and, producing another plastic lock, she snapped the chastity device shut. A serial number was starkly printed on the white lock.

"I'll take a photo of that tomorrow dear so that so that I can check that you're not fiddling with it when you're away from me." Mistress reached out and stroked Mandy's face. "I'm very proud of you dear; you took your first proper fucking very well. You're a very good little sissy. Now take the condom off my cock and put it in the bin." Mandy peeled it off, deposited it and when she turned back, Mistress' hands pushed her down on her shoulders, forcing her onto her knees. "Show me how much you enjoyed me fucking you Mandy. Let me see how much you love being my sissy, both maid and slut."

12