Manipulated by Huge Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Then Michelle pulled my head down over the shaft of the cock until I almost gagged. I pushed back and she pulled and so I began giving her a blowjob. Michelle then asked, "Are you thinking about me or Michael right now?"

With that I spit out the strap on and said, "Gross! You of course; you know how to kill the mood."

She then said, "Do you want to feel what it feels like when Michael fucks you in the ass?"

I slapped her and said, "This isn't funny at all."

She refused Michael's demands for weeks, but now there seemed as if there was nothing to lose. Michael had her promise to let me fuck her with the strap on if I 'proved' to be gay. She had agreed and he also promised that if she kept her promise he would make love to her with the real thing the next day. It wasn't an offer or a question, but simply a statement of fact. By giving herself to the strap on, she would be giving herself Michael.

For her part, Michelle didn't ask me to use the strap on that night. To start she was freaked out at the whole proposition that I might be attracted to Michael. Secondly, she couldn't simply give herself to another man, the vows we took meant more to her than a relationship based on a few weeks of phone calls. The next day Michael called and Michelle told him what happened. Michael held up the fact that I was turned on by sucking a penis proved at best that I was a bi-sexual pervert or a closet-bound homosexual. Either would be a deal breaker for Michelle who had no tolerance for alternative lifestyles.

Several more weeks past and Michelle began to rely on her talks with Michael. They began to share much more than just sexual fantasies; they began to form a relationship. Michelle never told Michael, but she began to finger herself during their calls. She imagined letting him sleep with her as she gave herself emotionally to him. It had been more than two months since we had slept together and Michelle wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer. Michael knew she wouldn't be able to resist, but he didn't say anything.

Michelle told me she was in the mood and asked me if I would use the strap on again. I put it on and Michelle climbed on top of me. She began riding me slowly at first and then faster as she felt herself having an orgasm. Michelle asked me, "Did Michael tell you to get the strap on?"

I started to lie when Michele said, "Don't lie to me, I know he did. Why did you want me to feel what it was like to have Michael's cock inside of me? You knew I would be thinking of him when you fucked me with it. It is like you are teasing me, temping me. You must want me to sleep with him don't you?"

Her point was sound. Why was I doing this? I tried to explain; "...I thought if you got it out of your system you wouldn't be curious anymore."

Michelle slowed her pace and said, "Curious? I wasn't curious until you fucked me with the strap on, before that I was completely clueless as to what I was missing. How do you know I won't want the real thing now that I know the difference."

I tried to explain that I knew she would never cheat on me, but instead of saying anything Michelle leaned forward, closed her eyes and had her last orgasm. She climbed off of me and turned her back to me and fell asleep. I could barely sleep considering how much of a mess I made.

The next day Michael called her before I got home and she revealed that I had fucked her with 'his' cock last night. After she told him it was as if she were holding her breath, waiting, wondering if he would remember his promise to make love to her.

Neither one of them made a sound for at least twenty seconds until Michael finally said, "Are you sure you want this?"

Michelle finally responded softly, "I can't."

Michael understood and offered, "Do you want me to come over anyway?"

Without delay Michelle said, "Yes."

Michael rang the bell and Michelle let him in. She couldn't look him in the eye as he stepped in the door, but when he pulled her against his body they kissed awkwardly. Michelle could feel his cock pressing against her as it grew in his pants. She traced the outline of his penis with her fingers as she kissed him.

Michelle's emotions washed over her body until she finally pushed him away. She explained that she just couldn't do it. She couldn't cheat on me. Michelle turned and sat down on the couch as she stared at the floor wondering how she was going to get out of this mess. Michael stood in front of her, his erect penis clearly visible through his pants. Michelle couldn't help but look at it. Michael then asked, "Since I am here, do you at least want to see it?"

Michelle responded, "But afterward that you have to leave."

Michael dropped his pants and stepped out of them as he lowered his briefs revealing his semi-erect penis. Michelle was completely hypnotized by the monster. It was every bit as big as the strap on, but somehow more impressive. Michael asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Michelle offered, "It is bigger than I imagined. Will it fit inside of me?"

Michael responded, "There is only one way to find out, don't you want to see?"

Each second Michael held his penis it got bigger. Michelle could almost imagine the blood flowing from his heart, filling his massive organ as she watched.

Between the natural growth of the penis and Michael moving closer to Michelle, his penis was just inches from her face. Michelle wanted to touch it, but didn't dare. Then she saw it, a drop of pre-cum forming on the tip. It was turning into a larger and larger drop and without thinking; just before it landed on her couch she caught it with her hand.

The pre-cum was hot and sticky between her fingers. Michael's penis was almost pulsing in front of her eyes.

Michael whispered, "It's okay, you can touch it."

Michelle quickly looked up at Michael who had a serious look on his face and then her gaze shifted back to the monster before her eyes. Michael moved slightly forward and to avoid having his penis hit her face she reached up and grabbed it with both hands. Michael stood still as Michelle's fingers wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

Michael let out a tiny moan as she took control. Michelle realized the affect her hands had on him. The feeling was electric. She wanted to suck on the tip, but she resisted the temptation. Instead she began squeezing him between her fingers causing him to exhale loudly. She was starting to enjoy the control she had over him and she began to run her hands up and down his shaft.

Michael, "I thought we couldn't do this?"

Without warning Michael reached down and held Michelle's head and pulled her toward him until she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She immediately began sucking him as she continued to rub his cock. Groaning as she tasted him, she knew she had to stop, but couldn't.

Michael added, "Why don't you let me show you what you have been missing?"

Michael let go of her head took her hand to help her off the couch. Michelle stood next to him, completely frazzled. Michael smiled as he led her to our bed and watched as she undressed. She handed him one of my condoms, Michelle couldn't use birth control due to a medical condition, but when he tried to roll it on it broke. She gave him another and it broke too. He was too big for my condoms. Michael pushed Michelle down on the bed and began kissing her. She tried to resist, but only slightly.

Michael took his time, laying on top of Michelle he stared into her eyes as the tip of his penis pressed inside of her. He noticed when she grimaced and slowed his entry to allow her to expand to the appropriate size. Michelle would smile as the pain subsided and Michael knew he could continue.

Michelle whispered, "This is so much better than the strap on."

Once Michael was completely inside of her and began to make love to her he told her he was going to cum inside of her.

Michelle responded, "I am not on the pill, you could get me pregnant."

Michael said, "I think we should leave that in God's hands." With that Michelle wrapped her legs around him drawing him in more tightly. Fortunately, she thought to herself, she wasn't ovulating.

Michael wasn't satisfied just fucking my wife, he wanted her to love him. To give herself to him completely and to do that she would have to reject me.

Michelle writhing with pleasure as Michael brought her to orgasm after orgasm. As he did he asked her, "Has Michael ever been able to give you an orgasm?"

Michelle had assumed she climaxed during sex with me, but after several orgasms with Michael she realized she had never actually had an orgasm in her life. Michelle, between thrusts, said, "No... I've never felt anything anywhere close to this."

Michael continued to slam his cock into my wife as she continued to climax. Between thrusts he asked, "Do you ever think you could be satisfied by your husband again?"

Michelle didn't answer. After and hour or so of on and off again intercourse Michael had kept his promise having ejaculated inside of her at least two or three times he told her that he wanted her to have sex with me when I got home. He wanted there to be no question who she wanted to be with. She begged him not to 'make' her do it, but his control was complete and she agreed.

She was devastated, cheating wasn't something she was wired for. She was so confused. She blamed me. She blamed Michael. She blamed herself. When I got home she was still on the bed, naked with Michael's semen leaking out of her. Seeing me she ran to the bathroom, locked the door, showered and after an hour or so finally came out. I didn't have a clue what had just happened. The fact that she had just cheated on me didn't cross my mind, but I knew something was very wrong.

Michelle wanted to make love. She wanted to make love with me and not the strap on. We began having sex, our normal sex. Michelle was quiet and it didn't take long for me to ejaculate. When it was over Michelle began crying again. I was starting to think she was seriously screwed up. Was this depression? I asked her if she wanted to see someone. She lashed out at me saying, "I don't think I am the one with a problem, you are the one with the problem!"

It took an hour or so, but everything came out. The conversations with Michael; everything. Michelle cried when she realized that Michael had manipulated both of us. We forgave each other and vowed to make things work. I thought they did for a while. Michelle had stopped talking to Michael completely and it seemed like our lives were getting back to normal.

Michelle and I had been talking about having a baby for quite a while and while it seemed like a bad idea to me, we decided it was time to start trying. Michelle and I tried for several months, but it didn't seem like our hearts were in it. Michelle wasn't getting pregnant and she was thinking about seeing a doctor. We were both still getting over the ordeal with Michael. I don't think Alicia ever found out about what happened and she and Michelle remained friends. Michelle had shared our troubles with her and as a result Michael. Alicia, for her part, wasn't able to have children and evidently this had been an issue for Michael.

Michelle knew Alicia would tell Michael, what she didn't know was what Michael would do with the information. Two days later she had her answer. Michelle was ovulating and we were able to have sex when the phone rang. Michelle answered, it was Michael. She listened for a few seconds before telling him it was over, that he shouldn't call anymore. Another few seconds of silence from Michelle and then a "fine."

Michelle slowly hung up the phone as if she were trying to find a way to get me to understand. As the phone hit the cradle she said, "That was Michael. He is coming over. He wants to talk. I need him to understand it is over."

I argued, but Michelle insisted. She was going to end it once and for all. She implored me not to get involved, to stay in the room until she returned. No more than thirty minutes she promised and he would be gone. The door rang and Michelle kissed me on the cheek as she got up and closed our door behind her as she went to let Michael in. For my part I thought about going in there and giving him a piece of my mind, but Michelle had insisted. Getting involved further might make it worse. So I turned on the TV and tried to ignore the madness.

Michelle opened the door and let Michael in. Michael smiled at Michelle and asked, "Why did you agree to let me come over? What did your husband say?"

Michelle led him to the living room and said, "I thought you deserved to hear it in person, to hear that there is no 'us' and that I am happily married."

Michael smiled coyly at Michelle and countered, "I don't think so, I have another theory, want to hear it?"

Michelle shifted uncomfortably on the chair opposite from the couch where Michael sat. She answered, "Okay, what is it?"

Michael stood up and asked, "Mind if I get a little more comfortable?" Without waiting for an answer he began unbuttoning his shirt and then his pants until he was completely naked. His penis was almost completely erect and it was clearly upsetting Michelle.

Michelle begged him to stop undressing, at least until she saw his penis growing longer and fatter before her eyes. She thought to herself how huge it was, how good it felt inside of her. She wanted him inside of her and she knew he knew.

Michael began slowly caressing his cock with his hand as he watched Michelle stare at it. He then said, "I think you told Alicia that your husband wasn't able to get you pregnant so that she would tell me. I think you thought I would make another pass at you. A pass you wouldn't be able to resist. I think you want me to make love to you. I think you want me to cum inside of you again. I think you want to carry my baby, something you know Alicia can't do. I think you want to take control of something in your life. Of course the irony is that your husband 'wants' you to sleep with me, he secretly wants to watch."

Michelle looked down at her feet and began to cry. Michael told her to come to him. Obediently Michelle stood up and walked in front of him. Michael unfastened her nightgown and pulled down her panties. He slipped his finger in her vagina to see if she was wet, she was soaking wet. Feeling his finger inside of her she let out a yelp, a little louder than she intended. He then pulled her toward him, one leg on either side of him as he helped her position herself over his massive cock.

Michelle began talking, talking fast. She was telling Michael that she couldn't, she couldn't do it. That this was a mistake. Michelle was holding herself up over his waiting cock. The tip would lightly brush against her vagina as she shifted her weight from leg to leg. Each time she felt his penis touch her she would shudder and let out a little moan of surrender.

I thought I heard something and muted the television. I could hear Michelle's fast talking, not what she was saying, but there was panic in her voice. I opened the door and asked, "Michelle, is everything okay?"

Michelle stopped when she heard my voice. Her body stopped at the same time and Michael pressed the tip of his penis against her vagina. Michelle felt the pressure of Michael's penis and opened her vagina slightly, her lips wrapping around his head as she did. The tip of Michael's penis was inside of her as she stared into his eyes and yelled back to me, "Everything is fine, give me a few more minutes, okay?"

Michael took hold of Michelle's waist and began pulling her down. She closed her eyes as she felt him sliding deeper and deeper inside of her. I closed the door and listened as Michelle silently fucked him.

Riding up and down on Michael's cock Michelle said, "if you cum inside of me I am almost positive you will get me pregnant."

Michael asked, "Do you want to get pregnant?

Michelle offered, "I don't know."

Michael didn't take long to ejaculate inside of her and as soon as he did she jumped up and put on her nightgown and panties. She kissed him quickly and whispered to him that he had to leave. She pulled him to the door and instead of leaving he opened the door and slammed it shut, still inside. Michael handed Michelle a bag he had left at the door. Michelle opened it and gasped.

Michael said, "Go to your husband and give him what he wants. He wants to watch, he deserves that much."

Michelle took the bag and came back to our room and told me that she still had feelings for Michael, that she didn't want them to affect our relationship. That she didn't want to hurt me, but that she couldn't get him out of her head. I couldn't believe it. She then said, "I want you to wear the strap on again."

Confused, upset and freaked out I put on the strap on and sat in the chair Michelle sat at the foot of the bed. Michelle then put a blindfold on me, a ball-gag, and padded cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Michelle left me there for what seemed like fifteen minutes, an eternity when you are bound and gagged. Then she removed the blindfold. She was wearing the negligee I bought for her the first time I used the strap on.

She bent down to remove the strap on, I was completely soft after waiting for her so long. And then I saw him, Michael was behind her on the bed. I tried to scream and fought the restraints but it was no use. I couldn't get more than a sound out and my arms and legs were completely secure. Michelle turned to Michael in a panic as I fought. Michael calmed her down, his hands on her shoulders saying, "Its okay, he has to fight, it is part of the fantasy." He then began to kiss her and she kissed him back.

Michelle would look back at me periodically to see if I was enjoying it. I wasn't.

Michelle began to suck on Michael's cock, which immediately began to get hard. Watching her put his penis in her mouth was terribly erotic. In no time I was fully erect, something Michael was quick to point out to Michelle as he whispered, "See, he is really getting off on this."

With both of them facing me, Michael pushed Michelle down on all fours and began fucking her doggy-style. Michelle could see the pre-cum on my penis and assumed I was enjoying watching Michael fuck her. She had never felt Michael from behind and began yelling out in a combination of pain and pleasure. Michael was smiling ear to ear as he fucked my wife right in front of me.

Michelle collapsed after Michael had cum inside of her for the second time that night, a fact that did not go unnoticed by me. Michelle laid with Michael almost as if I wasn't there and asked him if she should free my hands. Michael asked, "Did he suck the strap on when you offered it to him?"

Michelle reluctantly nodded in agreement. Michael then sat on the edge of the bed, Michelle sitting on her knees, leaning on his shoulder looking at me as if I was some sort of science experiment. Michael noted that I was no longer erect. Michelle suggested that she could help me get off, but Michael offered that maybe that wasn't what I wanted. Without warning Michael grasped my penis in his hand. When I was flaccid it fit completely inside of his grip. Michelle gasped and said, "What are you doing?"

Michael said, "Just watch, if I am right you will understand."

I couldn't help it, but my penis was getting harder by the second. The fact that I was fighting it only made it worse. Michelle's face was completely red by the time I was fully erect, still inside of Michael's hand.

Michael began jerking me off, faster and faster, saying, "I think he wants me to do this." While he was giving me a handjob, Michelle began rubbing Michael's cock until he was hard. She rubbed him faster and faster until he was about to cum. Just before Michael was about to cum he stood up and took over for her. The tip of his massive cock was just an inch or two from my face as he stroked it. He told Michelle to unfasten the ball gag and as she did he pushed the tip of his cock, almost as big as the ball gag, into my mouth.

edmead
edmead
994 Followers