Manipulating Jenny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

"Jenny, this is how the teacher kissed me. You want to know how it felt that night.This is what we were doing. Do you feel hot like I do, do you want my body like I want yours?"

"Oh my God, oh my God, this is good as a fuck," Jenny suddenly whimpers between breaths. "You are making me want to fuck."

They thrust their mouths together again, twisting and moving their lips around each other as though they are stuck and can't get free. Jenny runs her tongue around the outside of Laura's lips, then back in the other direction on the inside of her mouth. Laura groans loudly.

She suddenly pushes Jenny's head towards her waiting breasts to be suckled. And purrs into the younger woman's ear, "You asked me what else the teacher did to me when I was a kid your age so I am showing you where, and you can show me how she did it."

Jenny finds her lips closing around Laura's perky nipples, suckling them. Moving from one breast to the other. They quickly hardened, standing up a full inch above the areola as Jenny's tongue sucks, licks and flicks them about, getting the erect breast projectiles between her teeth and dragging them away from the breast ever so gently. At the same time she gropes for Laura's clitoris and finds it abundantly erect and ready to be used by Jenny as a plaything.

The younger girl is enjoying this interaction like nothing before. She is so glad she agreed to it, although never knowing what to expect. Laura puts three of her long fingers deep inside Jenny and is trying to find her g-spot somewhere on the ceiling of her love tunnel.

She whispers hoarsely to Jenny. "You see little darling, the woman who did this to me was a good teacher, maybe that's why she was a teacher. Jenny giggles but is becoming hot and wanting more. She wants Laura to consume her.

"I know that teacher must have done other things to you and I want you to show me how she did it," Jenny pleads and in a suggestive mood, rolls over and slides on her back to the floor, her naked body upside down with her legs spread aside Laura as she sits on the edge of the sofa. The teenager's shapely thighs circle the older woman's hips.

"You are right, there was more. I didn't tell you all of it, but now you are in the mood for love I will be open and honest as how she forced me to submit to an orgasm while she watched."

Laura grabs Jenny by the thighs and drags her up closer, bending over and looking at all the frantic anticipation in the younger women's face. "You see Jenny, I was lying upside down there just like you are now and I had the same look on my face; a mixture of confusion, maybe a little bit of fear, a feeling for lust and a desire to be exploited to satisfy her lust.

"I felt helpless, and strangely I wanted her to conquer me totally. Do anything to me.. Sex felt good and it didn't seem to matter if my teacher was a man or a woman."

Jenny feels the first exquisite long strokes of Laura's tongue around her outer lips; she doesn't go straight for the clit. Torture. Laura moves her tongue like a lizard zig-zagging through the grass only there is no grass, not a hint of a hair. Jenny's Lolita-like pristine pussy presents a perfect plaything for the more experienced woman.

Her tongue runs up each side of the swollen labia, licking along the groin first, then with a flat tongue, right across the entire surface of each side of her perfectly smooth pussy before sliding her wet weapon along the full length.

Just hearing her say those words puts a shiver of excitement through Jenny. It is not a man going down on her; it is a very spunky woman. What will it be like? How long can it last? Will she make me cum?

Laura drags her tongue deep into Jenny's willing vagina, drawing around the perimeter of the soft folds and meeting her enlarged clitoris. She continues to circle her tongue around the inner lips then paints a long wet line between the inner and outer labia to tantalise Jenny.

Suddenly she stops to say something in a low almost indiscernible voice "I am doing to you now what was done to me by that older woman. Do you like the way I am showing you? Would you like to know more of what happened?"

"Yes! Yes! Jenny commands, "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Mmmm, you smell so sweet Jenny. Did you put some nice perfume near your sweet spot?"

"Mmmm" Jenny mumbles.

Laura goes to the other side of Jenny's pussy, sliding her tongue top to bottom between outer and inner lips, sending little shivers through the younger woman. Now she hovers over the swollen clitoris and takes the head between her hot lips. Jenny is trembling in sexual splendour. Not even her doctor or her stepdaddy did it this way. A woman knows how to please a woman.

"Oooooh," she moans with greater urgency as Laura sucks on her clit head in machine-like short, fast sucking actions, using the tip of her tongue to playfully tease Jenny's engulfed clit glans. It seems she will never let it out of her mouth and Jenny is beside herself, rolling her shoulders from side to side against the floor in ecstasy.

She tries to gorge as much of Jenny into her mouth as possible as if she were eating it and, holding most of the top part inside, she sucks harder and harder like a baby on a bottle. Jenny is going crazy.

Laura is not satisfied that Jenny has got the whole picture and she rolls to the floor beside the teenager and wraps her legs around her. Their pussies squeeze together and both women lock their legs together,simultaneously thrusting into each other, rubbing their clits against the other, side to side, up and down, around and around as they squiggle and thrust in fast rising arousal

As they thrash on the floor, the outdoor breeze swirls across their naked bodies, but the cool air can't cool their heat.

"Jenny, puffing with excitement and exertion, almost hoarsely asks Laura if this is what really happened with her female teacher. "Yes! Yes! Every bit of it. She was a savage with me, she ravaged me and I let her have her way. I could not fight it. It was too overpowering. She really knew how to make love."

They don't say another word as their pouting mouths lock together in passionate embrace. Their kisses are long and deep, their wet vaginas drowning in their lubricating juices. It is clit on clit, lips on lips, mouth on mouth, arms wrapped around bodies as they roll over towards the open balcony door and the cool night air.

Jenny is like a dog on heat but licking Laura's face like a cat, moving her tongue around, behind and into her ears, licking around her neck and up under her chin. Laura shudders at the pulsating attention. Their pussy's push against each other, wet and wonderful sensations rip through them.

They seem to be on another planet, their moans and sighs becoming more and more anxious. Laura stares at the ceiling, her big eyes rolling back in ecstasy with this magnificent young body wrapped around hers, both of their smooth moist pussies rubbing.

The intensity, the closeness of another woman's body wrapped around her,the steamy sensuality of another woman's hot kiss, her tongue in her mouth, her pussy squeezed against her pussy in rocking movements is taking the teenager to new heights.

"Laura, Laura," cries Jenny. "You are sooooo gooood. Love me, love me,love me, love me"

Laura is reaching a crescendo herself. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she pants. Both of them are puffing like dogs on a blistering hot day, their emotions at boiling point. Sex, sex, sex, sex overwhelms them and their arms grip each other in tight bear hugs as great uncontrolled eruptions sweep through their perspiring bodies, starting in their head and racing to all their extremities. Their toes curl tighter and tighter.

Suddenly, and together, they let out a series of orgasmic cries, their bodies go stiff and arch back as they climax. It comes like rolling waves crashing on the shore. Everything is suddenly serene. Peaceful. Perfect.

The only sound is heavy breathing. Breathing in, breathing out fast at first, then slower, more slowly and finally calm descends on them.

Out of nowhere, a slow handclap pierces the air. It is Raymond.

"Oh you bastard," Laura shouts. "You sneaked in and were watching us all the time."

"No I wasn't," he lies. "Well, only for the past 15 minutes maybe. I did ring a big cow bell to get your attention," he jokes, "but for some reason you two girls were too busy doing something for a mere male to interrupt.

"Well Raymond, for your information. We were not making love, we were, we were."

"We were we were what," he says with a jibe.

"Laura is now on her feet and Jenny is sitting up. "We were. I was showing Jenny how to tie up shoe laces when you wear a blindfold," she fired back. Anyway, it's none of your business what us girls do. Raymond, there are times when a woman doesn't need a man, you know."

"Oh of course. Liberated women stuff but it look I just want you to know you both deserve to be nominated for an Oscar. What a performance!"

He tosses them two bath towels to wrap around them while he grabs some snack food from the well-appointed kitchen. The two women decide they will take a shower and come back to talk to Raymond who is unpacking some sex toys he hopes they might use through the night or in the morning.

Laura and Jenny get into the shower together and take turns washing big wads of suds over back and front, up their legs and pussies before individually washing their hair. Laura hints what is to come. "Your boss Raymond is quite a handsome guy, you know.


While I am waiting for you to arrive and we are speaking over drinks at the bar he reminds me of my own daddy about the same age and the grey hair coming through. Even his bushy eyebrows look the same. I guess you are lucky to have a boss like that who is good looking and treats you real good."

"I never call him Raymond, I always call him sir. I think you shouldn't be too familiar with your boss by calling him by his first name"

Laura laughs. "But he can be familiar with you – like tonight!" They burst into hysterics laughing at the irony of Jenny's respect for her boss.

They dry off and touch lips softly. Laura whispers that she has a great idea.

"Let's trick your boss and tie him up and we'll both have some fun with him. We'll undress him for starters," she says to a wide-eyed Jenny. "Look, you saw some of those things he brought back for us to play games with, you know, the handcuffs, the vibrators and ankle cuffs...let's tie him up and we will have our way with him. I hope he's got a big one."

"Oh yes he has," Jenny nods.

"Jenny, it's obvious your boss is a voyeur freak. It will probably get him off. I bet he's got a big cock and shoots his sperm like a rocket launcher. Look, I'll be the ring leader so he can't blame you for starting it."

Jenny is grinning. "Yes, let's do it. We'll just sit each side of him on the couch and get him in the mood for a romp and while I get his ttention with my tits he always wants to suck you can slip the cuffs on him. But do it quick around the ankles immediately and he will be helpless to stop us undressing him"

Jenny feels like a wolf about to go on the prowl. "Oh this is exciting. Imagine me doing this to my own boss!" The two girls finally emerge from the bathroom with Cheshire cat grins on their faces. Raymond notices this and is suspicious.

"Ah, about time. I was about to come looking for you. You both look like the cat that got the canary.Are you up to something?"

Laura answers quickly. "No Raymond, these cats are only interested in each other's pussy, no time for a real bird."

"Ha, very clever Laura but you both still have your bath towels wrapped around you. So are we now going to get you two in the bed so I can shoot some film of you getting raunchy?"

Laura flops beside him on the couch and as Jenny follows she looks right into the businessman's eyes with a seductive voice. . "Raymond why are you wearing a shirt when you know we have taken our shirts off? Are you embarrassed for me, a strangerto you, seeing if you have a hairy chest or do you shave it like I shave my pussy?"

Jenny is beside herself, tickled pink by the way Laura can tease her boss. She knows he is not used to this. He is always in charge. "All right then, here is my shirt.You can have it and see, I don't shave my chest." Raymond is halfway to serious wondering what they are up to.

He knows both girls are naked under the towels by the way the towels ride up their bodies, shorter than short mini skirts, and reveal their virgin-like hairless pussies. He is thinking only of them getting into the big master bed so he can video them playing with each other, and why he bought a swag of adult sex toys.

Jenny runs the flat palm of her hand across his thighs and feels his erection warming up. She slowly caresses the growing shape over his pants and outlines the thickness and length of it for Laura, saying, "Oh look I've found a big snake here. I hope it doesn't bite." As she says this Jenny pulls the bathrobe away from the breast nearest his face and pushes the solid puffy nipples to his mouth. "Oh sir, please show Laura how you sucked for milk when you were a little boy. Suck mummy's tit."

The boss ironically clasps both hands behind his neck in a comfortable layback position and starts to suckle on Jenny's big puffy. He sucks generously on her full breast oblivious to Laura hopping up and moving behind the sofa. Suddenly snap!

She moves so fast with the ankle cuffs they snap around his ankles before Raymond realises he has been taken prisoner. They pull him to the floor on his back.

The girls stand up and Laura announces bluntly, "Sir, your personal secretary Jenny is going to push your favourite fantasy into your face so you can see it better and eat it.

"Raymond you are defenceless, We are boss now and you will do our bidding. I can't wait to see your pet toy. If it's big I'll know you must play with it a lot. Shocked; Raymond nods. Jenny can hardly contain herself.

Laura is masterful, completely in charge. Jenny, now he understands we are the boss, not him, we will s strip him naked." They pull Raymond's pants off and his undies and toss them across the floor. "Sir doesn't need any clothes does he," Laura teases. His cock is hard as a rock. It stands up like one of the big marble pillars in the Platinum Suite Raymond hired for the evening.

"Oooooh," says Laura. "I wish I had a boss like you to see every day of the week "That is a very big nasty weapon. Raymond, it must be about nine inches so now us girls know you must pull your dick a lot. You like to rub your cock as often as you can don't you Raymond," she teased

"We girls are arriving at work before anyone else and we find you tied up on your office floor. What are we to do? We lock the door behind us and since you like your girls to work for you, we will now go to work for you, or should I say, on you."

Laura is superb, and deserves the Oscar nomination Jenny straddles her bare sexy thighs around his neck, facing him. This is a position he must have dreamed about for years, Jenny thinks.

"Sir, it is lunch hour and I've brought you your favourite snack," she says with such an innocent naïve sounding tone. She moves her pussy against his face so his mouth can reach her. Raymond only dreams about this sort of thing.

Laura is sliding eagerly down his pole, taking his full nine inches to the hilt. She squeezes his scrotum gently but firmly, feeling the size of his balls." Jenny, your boss as got big balls to go with his big cock. He must have a milk jug full of white glue in that sack. Don't you think he should not keep it all to himself."

Jenny is too carried away to hear her as her boss munches greedily on her tender meat sandwich. The teenager is driving herself harder and harder into his face, almost suffocating him. Both women are enjoying themselves and although Jenny has her back to Laura and can visualise her riding him like a rodeo horse, the older woman facing towards Raymond's head watches how the teenager swivels her hips around and forces her boss to eat more humble pie.

Jenny sings out, eat me sir, eat me! Let me feel your tongue. Put it all in your mouth! Eat me!"

They push Raymond to exhaustion and he can't continue being fucked by Laura any longer. With a great guttural moan he shoots inside her and Laura feels the hot flush of a man ejaculating in her pussy.

She wishes it could happen more often. The deep heat sensation of having a man's thick rod explode deep inside her body, the exquisite rush of adrenalin knowing this is nature's natural force for the deepest love of all, fills her mind as much as her pussy. She stays on him long after his penis has given up the fight. It is something she doesn't want to give up.

But Jenny, who did not climax, is not satisfied. Laura is still sitting astride Raymond, handcuffed and ankle cuffed and at their mercy when Jenny returns from the kitchen carrying two of the toys her boss bought for the two women to enjoy.

One is a giant vibrator designed for external use and calibrated to send extremely powerful waves of electric generated impulses on sensitive parts of the body such as the woman's clitoris or a man's penis glans.

It can make even an older man ejaculate almost immediately after having just done it. The toy borders on being an instrument of torture as much as pleasure. The other toy that catches Laura's eye is an eight-inch long strap on dildo Raymond purchased for her to fuck his young secretary.

Raymond remains on his back, naked and cuffed. He wants to know what they are whispering about. Jenny isn't game to use the giant vibrator on him in case he punishes her for going too far, but Laura has nothing to lose and wants to see a man squirm in violent ecstasy while helpless.

She switches the power on and the swirling motion of the long rod type vibrator is laid against his cock. Jenny's eyes are big and wide and Laura looks at her and says, "Watch this."

The shuddering impulses from the sex toy jerk the man's big cock awake and it becomes rock hard again. As Jenny watches Laura clasps one hand around his scrotum, gently feeling his testicles and squeezing ever so lightly while she applies the submission power rod to the underside top of his penis.

Shockwaves of almost unbearable intensity rivet his organ as Laura moves the rod all around the surface of his cock, sliding it up and down each side and, pushing it flat against his stomach as he groans louder and louder and starts bouncing about unable to stand the sexual intensity.

She tells Jenny to feel his balls. His secretary holds them in her right hand and quips," They are so tight, they seem to be bigger, his whole scrotum if really tight." L

Laura persists with the rod, sending Raymond into raptures. His body swaying left and right and shouting now "Oh, I can't stand it! I can't stand it!

She almost cruelly increases the vibrating speed to maximum and lays the rod flat against the very base of his penis where it touches the scrotum and pushes down, squeezing itagainst his stomach while the fingers of one hand slide around the highly sensitive lower abdomen just above his pubic hair.

Raymond is on a rocket ship to outer space. He shakes and shouts, "I can't stand it, I can't stand it." I'm going to cum!"

Laura continues to tickle his lower abdomen, sending him into his final stage of frenzy as she slowly pushes the vibrating rod up the full length of his shaft and rests it heavily against the underside of his glans.

Without warning, his erection jerks three times and spits a stream of cum up his body, landing on his face. Such irony, both girls think as they thrill to the way they have made him ejaculate over his own mouth. The powerful vibrator has done its job. In all, Raymond shoots plentiful loads of white spermatozoa in five separate bursts. All the time Raymond is moaning almost uncontrollably

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers