Manipulating Jenny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

"Quick Jenny, scoop up some of his cum and rub it all around the head of his cock. He will go crazy."

Jenny follows her orders and massages his own cum all around the ultra sensitive head of his penis while in its most delicate state of sennsitivity.n. Handcuffed and ankle cuffed, all Raymond can do it twist about shouting "Oh my God! Oh my God! "Oh my God! What are you doing to me Jenny!

Laura speaks to Raymond up close. "Hello Raymond, you deviant boss of this innocent little girl. You have left some of your bucket load of cum on your face so I will just push it into your mouth. I know you must like Jenny to eat your cum and I'm sure she will enjoy watching you swallow some of your own. That's a good boy, lick your lips. Can't waste a drop."

Raymond struggles in his bonds but it is useless. His hands and legs are tied. He has never felt so helpless, naked, so vulnerable in his life. He is just glad the two women, while obviously having their fun with him, are not man-hating lesbians.

Laura is leaning over his face again, talking to him in almost caressing tones. "Raymond, thank you so much for buying this big stiff strap-on penis dildo you want us to use while you perv on us, but I have a better idea. "Oh, I will definitely fuck Jenny with it and I'm sure she will fuck me too, but you will have to go home before then and won't be able to perv on us."

Jenny is estatic, enjoying every little insult, knowing she could never get away with teasing her boss so cruelly. He groans and sounds cranky. "Untie me. Untie me!"

Laura, unrepenting has bad news for him. "Not yet dear Raymond, You lucky, lucky man. Two beautiful nude women crawling all over your naked body and you can't lay even a finger on us. How disappointing!

"Oh, Raymond, we are not finished with you yet. More surprises in store. We are really going to put your testicles to the test tonight.

"Raymond you have a wonderfully big cock and now we both know how it can shoot cum all over you when you pull yourself off.

"Raymond you do jerk off don't you; I mean how many times at work have you perved on little Jenny's tight butt, her long shapely legs, her tiny skirt, her hot pussy? How many times have you gone home at night and got your cock out and jerked off thinking it was going on Jenny's face?"

Jenny can't believe her ears. Has Laura gone mad? Is she a sex maniac? Is she running a dungeon somewhere? What will happen if he gets really pissed off with being treated like a slave? No sooner has the though entered Jenny's mind when Laura pipes up and tells Raymond he must now roll over on his tummy. She disappears for a moment and comes back from the stateroom with a pillow.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asks anxiously, now worried about her boss getting mad at her. "Yes what are you to up to now," Raymond shouts but Laura quickly responds. In her hand is a jar of petroleum jelly.

"Raymond, its Laura here. You are my slave, and I am your master, not your mistress like you prefer. Raymond you know what happens to naughty slaves?

"No!" he shouts back. "What are you doing now? This is ridiculous, I am supposed to be videoing you two acting like sluts on the bed."

"Oohhh! Did you hear that Jenny? He thinks we are going to act like sluts for him so he can get his rocks off. Are you a slut Jenny?

"No way!"

"Am I a slut Jenny?"

"Of course not, you are just the sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Raymond, I know you want to fuck me but I have a better idea. I am going to fuck you with this big fat strap-on you so generously bought for us to play with. I must make sure it works before I put it into Jenny."

"What are you up to Laura? What are you talking about?" Raymond shouts with panic written on his face.

She straps the eight-inch long penis shaped dildo on and Jenny pushes a pillow under his hips for access. Jenny rubs petroleum jelly around his anus and some around the top of the dildo.

Suddenly Raymond realises what is happening. "Oh no, not that!" he shouts. "I've never been fucked up the backside. I don't want to be. Don't do it."

Laura leans into his ear. "Raymond, too bad. It's funny how you guys don't mind giving it up the back to us girls though." She positions herself and slowly drives the penile weapon into him as he groans loudly.

Jenny can't believe what she sees. She is wet from excitement. This woman from the mid west screwing her big shot businessman boss and he is helpless to stop her. Beautiful!

Laura pushes a button on the fat dildo as she steers it in deeper to its extremity, Raymond writhing around as she leans her weight on the back of his muscular thighs. Once she presses the button the top of the range design dildo creates a twisting, screwing motion inside him.

Laura delights in changing the speed of its rotating action from slow to faster, then to faster again and switching it into thrust mode so that the concertina design adult toy acts like a torpedo being fired from a submarine.

The extra five inches of in and back, in and back, in and back thrusts have Raymond going off his head. Laura struggles to sit squarely on him as he writhes about in agonising ecstasy.

"Go tiger!" Laura shouts as she slaps him on his backside. After 20 minutes of jamming the rod up him, Laura thinks it's time to end his torture. "Raymond, are you still alive? It's Laura in the saddle. I am so excited fucking you with my big cock that I'm going to blow inside you.

"I only have to press a button on my man cock and I will shoot a load of white stuff into you so you know how us girls feel when a man does that to us. You will like it I'm sure."

She drives the eight-inch dildo in and out faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster and with a big make believe orgasmic cry, squirts the contents of the thick dildo into him. Raymond is saturated inside. He is fucked, literally.

The two women get dressed while they leave Raymond lying there tied up and naked in a rather demeaning way. Laura suggests to Jenny in a loud mocking voice..."Yes I think we should let the cleaners find him here like this in the morning."

After brewing some coffee they let Raymond out of his bonds. Laura gets in first.

"Oh dear Raymond we are so sorry if we offended you but we know how much you like to play a game and if it makes you feel better, when I sat on your cock tonight it was so good I just had to return the favour.

"Poor little Jenny though, she missed some of that fun and had to be content fingering herself while she watched me screw you."

Raymond is silent. Still bruised by the way the two women outplayed him. Jenny kisses Raymond on the lips and thanks him for being "so nice."She begs him now to go home so the two of them can retire to the luxurious stateroom and go to bed together without any cameras.

"Raymond, I will see you on Monday at the office. But Laura and I have a date to finish that you started. Remember? No men allowed now."

The boss skulks off out of the hotel and the two women open the curtains wide to let the moonlight flood into the expansive room and illuminate the bed high above the city below. Laura places the washed strap-on dildo on the end of the bed. They lie side by side undressed.

"Men, sometimes I can't figure them out," says Laura.

"Me neither" her young lover responds.

Laura leans across and places a sweet kiss on Jenny's high poised nipple.

"Do you feel like sleeping darling?" she asks.

"No way," the teenager replies.

She feels the silky touch of a hand on her naked thigh as the full moon passes behind a cloud and for a moment they are clothed in darkness.

To be continued: In Manipulating Jenny, Chapter 7, her forgiving boss puts Jenny to her most challenging test: negotiating a big deal for him with a nasty, high powered multi-millionaire business magnate.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers