Manipulating Jenny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Jenny is getting quite randy hearing all this. Her libido is made for such extravaganzas and she's never been part of such a show. She's even more determined to attend Paul's party next Saturday. Dr Hans is getting anxious. "Come on Paul, do it so we can work on Jenny's problem. I will enjoy watching this before you start Jenny, tell Paul where you'd like him to cum, on your face, mouth or breasts?"

"All three if he can spread it around," she says with a teenage giggle, "but mainly in the mouth. I like to taste it and know that I have a man's cum in me but I don't have to douche myself afterwards."

Dr Hans surprises her with some handy information about a man's ejaculate. "Tests on women who take it in the vagina or swallow shows they are more likely to be more calm than women who don't when it comes to handling anxiety. Lab tests reveal there are elements in a man's sperm which produce a calming effect on her emotions.

"Maybe women know that without knowing it because they seem to automatically want it in their mouth more than not. Look, you are a good example. You want to take it you say for the taste or so you feel good knowing he has come inside you. But you must know it is good for you or you may think differently if it were bad for you."

"No worries Jenny, you work on me real good and I'll give you a score out of 10 compared to the best three girls whose done it to me at party time. Don't worry, I'll give you a sign when it's close so you have a choice, put your tongue out up close so you get it in the face and mouth when I wank off the last 10 seconds after you bring me to the edge or like some of the classy girls do, suck me right off by jerking me fast while sucking tight at the same time. Just make sure you don't stop when I ejaculate. I need you to keep sucking in that beautiful afterglow time. The experienced ones often give their best then after they've taken a load in the mouth.

Jenny takes all her clothes off like she promised she would if she could have this bit of fun before they for their tests on her. She stands up momentarily and Paul gives a low wolf whistle. "Sorry Jenny, I didn't mean to be chauvinistic but my God, what a figure you have there. I am going to enjoy helping Dr Hans.

She kneels in front of him, Dr Hans at her side in a chair without briefs but in a watching brief. He has missed out on her sucking his sizeable dong but watching her take it from Paul's 10-inch cannon is a good consolation. Jenny thinks she will get him off within five or 10 minutes as she's heard that young men don't have good ejaculation discipline. They enjoy it too much too soon and it's all over.

Two things she forgot: Paul is a trained sex therapist with expert knowledge of the reproductive systems and how a man can restrain early ejaculation. At his last stint there were two girls kneeling in front of him taking turns and he had to deliver to them both, their tongues out like baby birds in a nest crying out for something to swallow. He needs to working as a nude stripper on Saturday nights where at least 10 girls on any night will go down on him with the sold aim of making him cum.

Jenny also wants to enjoy this young man, so masculine, firm and fresh. His rod is majestic, thick and for her, mmm delicious. She will start off slowly to tease him and then he will want her all the more so she licks the head underneath, across the top and around the sides like a young girl trying to stop her ice cream cone melting on to her hand. Her tongue darts and wiggles about and then drags up the long sharft in deliberately slow strokes. Then she puts her full Latina lips around the glans and seems to be chewing on it with her lips. Dr Hans wonders if she's got bumble gum in her mouth.

Jenny cups her left hand under his scrotum and fondles it gently, her warm hands feel hot and her right hand grips the base of his penis moving up and down in unison to the speed of her mouth gorging on it. And she is certainly gorging on it with sucking noises to heighten the older doctor's blood pressure. Why couldn't this be me, he is asking himself.

Dr Hans is sitting side on the Jenny enjoying the sight of hermagnificent breasts from close up as his eyes alternate from her shapely mammaries to her mouth enclosed around his younger partner's weapon. She maintains the same rhythm for some time and then takes her mouth out to see the exciting sight of how her saliva has his lovely glans head shiny wet.

She has been sucking him for 20 minutes. Suddenly she gets her hand around it just partly over the head and rubs it frantically with the apparent speed of a skyscraper's elevator plummeting to the basement without any restraint. She keeps this up for about two minutes, then quickly gobbles him again with her warm lips and to Dr Hans amazement, she gets up and bends over him and takes his entire 10 inches down her throat until her mouth is pressed against his lower abdomen. She holds it there as Dr Hans leans over staring that one so young and relatively inexperienced could do this so well first time.

But Jenny is not just slowly drawing her mouth up, up and away, she is squeezing his shaft tightly as she can with her lips and with fast sucking motions all the way back up his shaft. As her mouth pulls clear she drops to her knees and shouts, " I got some, I can taste it, give me the lot" as she tilts her head, tongue extended, to take his protein rich cum.

First, just a small tinge of white appears at the tip of his reddened penis head, making her edge a bit closer, tongue wagging eagerly, knowing any second now. When Paul lets go, his first blast is so strong it goes right past her open mouth and lands in a perfect line from midway up her nose to the middle of her forehead. He keeps jerking and the second of what will be eight individual jizz shots of decreasing speed and distance splatters over her cheeks.

He moves his cock to her mouth so the tip is resting on the edge of her impatient and wriggling tongue. She has laid out the pink carpet for him that tells him his sperm is welcome. Cum in. Another jet stream flashes just as Jenny looks up at him and it lands under her tongue which quickly retracts and swirls it around in her mouth, opening up for more with strands of the cum linking her top and bottom teeth like thin white string. Before she can stick her tongue out again he has landed the next spasm between her top lip and nose.

Her tongue is out again for more, but the long stream that jettisoned to her face has become a series of shorter splats that are easier to direct right on to her tongue. It sits there in mounting heaps as he keeps rubbing the shaft to complete the orgasmic sensation. Jenny's tongue is like a carpet of thick white snow and smaller splashes of his cum are trickling into the corners of her mouth making the skin and lips wet and shiny looking.

Dr Hans delights in watching her lips and throat to see if she would swallow the lot, and grins when he sees her subtle swallowing action including the way she licks her top and bottom lip for any remaining goo. Some is still on her nose and forehead and it stays there until it slowly dissipates. She seems to be scouring around her mouth with her tongue and smiles up at Paul as if to say thank you, but how did I go?

Then she dives back on his cock while it is still close to full erection and sucks eagerly on the head until she can't taste anymore cum. Then she runs her tongue around the shaft to clean up any sticky stuff left behind, ignoring what's still dripping off her chin.

Paul is impressed. "Jenny I give you a nine out of ten and that's close to perfect because I tried to last longer as it was damn good but the way you worked me up was something else." Dr Hans is feeling very horny after watching this beautiful young Latina strut her stuff naked in front of him as her way of getting in the mood for what is to follow -- her "tests." On Dr Hans little device that measures genuine emotional responses from fake ones during foreplay and sex. He says he wants to see if Jenny is just a good actor for her man when she's in a sexual situation or does the event control her control. He knows hat many women fake pleasure when being stimulated or having orgasms rather than disappoint their lover.

"Jenny we need to use Dr Felicity's private room for this session as it requires use of her bed so you can stretch out and relax properly. Don't forget, this is a medical check but you need to be quite comnfortable" he says with a new command in his voice.

What are you going to do in these tests?" she asks. "Am I supposed to have sex with you both?" Dr Hans laughs heartily then looks serious. "Let me put it this way Jenny, the first part if to go over all your erogenous zones for mood meter readings. Paul will do all the outside ones and I will do the inside ones as I have more experience knowing the hot touch spots inside the vagina

"Now your G-spot is one area you probably know about as providing fantastic vaginal orgasms but do you know you can have a strong cervix orgasm too?"

"No, I didn't know that," she says looking a bit surprised. "Well, it can happen if someone like me knows where to touch and how.. By the time Paul and I complete the stimulation zones inside out it's possible you could achieve some six or seven orgasms."

"Really? That many? How can I do that?"

Jenny, just come and lie down on your back and we'll soon find out. Now after this sessions is done we will finish the entire work program by taking you through six of the most popular intercourse positions to find out by the level of your responses that we record which ones turn you on the most."

"Who is going to do all that, six different positions?" she asks.

"We will get to that later but most likely we will do three each Do you require us to use condoms?"

"No I'm safe in that regard. Just as well as I want that hot flesh, not plastic in me."

"So let's get started by you lying down face up, legs parted; that's the way, nice and wide as we need access to your inner thighs. Now I want you to just relax, close your eyes and enjoy the sensation of Paul moving about your erogenous zones to start off. Now it's important, as you lie there nice and relaxed, you respond naturally to what you feel.

"You can pretend Paul is your lover or even your daddy as you said he turns you on. The main thing is to let yourself relax and don't be surprised if you have multiple orgasms throughout this 30-minute foreplay session.

Jenny shuts her eyes in a state of high sexual tension already. She knows she is in a private room with two men regardless of who they are or how the ended up there, she is undressed and they intend to sexually stimulate her. Big cocks turn her on. Both of them are very well endowed. One man is young, one is much older. Both are quite handsome and clean. She is beautiful and picture perfect in shape and size. Her skin radiates, her puffy nipples are already erect from excitement of what is to come after the thrill of having these two men cum in her face.

It's the first time she's been with two men and never thought a simple visit to a sex therapist could lead her to explore her own boundaries of pleasure in such an erotic way as this. The very thought of finding out more about her erogenous zones that she didn't know lifts her libido even higher and what's this about getting a cervix orgasm? she wonders and waits eyes shut, relaxing as told.

Dr Hans speaks in her ear. "Jenny, you pretty young thing, I mean, our pretty young patient, we are ready to start, I am now switching on the sound recorder now and simultaneously digitally recording your physical responses on my medical video. Just lie there quietly while Paul starts at the top of your head."

*

To be continued: In Chapter 11 Jenny has never had it so good between the two medical experts where it's two on one; then she's off for a three-day business trip with her randy boss Raymond and looks forward to returning in time to attend the girls only male stripper dance disco party with Dr Felicity's teenage receptionist Alison. What a life!

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers