Manipulating Jenny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

" Dr Hans I know I've been like that and yes, I deliberately try to turn my boss on because he's a handsome man like my stepfather but he does reward me well so I think the fun is worth it even if the other women in the office hate me. Look, that's how I got my BMW and other things. I can't imagine it being bad because I bet other females do it somehow."

"Okay then, but if you ever want to do something about it I gave you a card yesterday with the contact details of a man taking on hypnotherapy and I am sure he could assist you in that regard.

"He is not yet fully qualified to operate clinically for hypnosis but that's only because he has to sit final exams at the end of the year, but he is in a position to hypnotise you and turn your thinking around. I've known him for years that's why I mention him to you. Really I can't change your state of mind but perhaps he can.

"He won't charge you because he is not allowed to take fees yet until he's accredited but meanwhile he needs to practice on people -- most of them are his friends --to round off any areas he needs to sharpen up on. You'd be doing him a favour as well as having him help you."

Jenny just nods. "If I change my mind maybe I can look him up but as long as he doesn't try to put me under to do silly things like you see on television." Dr Hans chuckles at the thought. "Jenny, it would be in the privacy of his residence, not on television and he's not an entertainer. It's about professional assistance, not entertainment."

Jenny is not so sure. "Yes, professional like my body piercer, the physiotherapist attending my knee and you Dr Hans as a sex therapist. All the professional people I seem to go to seem to find a way of undressing me." "Have you forgotten what I said a few minutes ago Jenny? Perhaps it's not them, it's more likely you. When you walk through their door what do they see? A sexy young woman dressed as though she wants to be undressed. Get the picture? Perhaps your body language signals to them you really want to show them more."

"She shrugs her shoulders. Well if I did go to him I'll wear something that covers me from my neck to my ankles. Anyway I want to thank you for going to so much trouble over me. I only came here expecting to be interviewed but yesterday and today is something to remember. Thanks Paul for showing what it's like in some positions I've never tried before."

"Don't thank ,me Jenny, thank Dr Hans, it was his idea. But will you still come to the all-girls disco male stripper party where I do my thing on Saturday night week?"

"I'd like to if your receptionist Alison comes with me. She's been there before as you know but says she was just an onlooker but very wide-eyed I believe. . She'd holding the passes you gave to her for us so we could get in without paying so unless she changes her mind we'll be there. I'll do coffee with her meantime as she knows by the appointment book I have seen you now."

Continuing: In Chapter 12 Jenny is tickled pink in a rather erotic way and is lit erotically on Cloud Nine at 70,000 feet flying out on a jumbo jet with her boss on a business trip. She returns in time to talk to Alison about the upcoming all girls' male stripper party they'll attend together.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers