Manipulating Jenny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Oh shit Jen, you make it sound so erotic like a scene from Emmanuelle. I never even thought of that but I suppose you're right. After all, I said it didn't I? All men are the same when it comes to pussy.

I'll tell you what, if you do invite me to your place to sun bake, I'll invite you to my home and coerce my step daddy to do the same with you."

"Hey, that sounds fun but let's wait a couple of weeks because mom is going to stay with an old lady for a few weeks while her husband goes into hospital. Mom's going to look after things as the other old dear is not that well either. Anyway pop and I will be on our own for those three weekends so let's do it on the first week she's away. Then she won't know about it."

"Good idea Alison and here's something else to think about. If your pop gets turned on by massaging both of us, when he finishes let's get his pants off and I'll work on him on your behalf. It could be the turning point in his life so after I've gone home you can bank on a fuck followed by a facial anytime you desire while your mom's away. This guy wants it, he needs it. Give it to him!

"Think about the times he massages you. Is it bland or exciting? Do you get any signals?"

"I dunno Jen, every time he got to the spot he covered it entirely and made sure the cream was rubbed in by squeezing it around and pushing my clitoris up and making it stick out of the hood but he's really done it that way pretty well from day one.

"But did he ever play with your clit?"

"Naturally! But it wasn't to make me sexy. He has to rub over it of course and rub the oily cream it in properly so sure, my clit always got erect. Sure he could see it like that but never said anything."

"What about inside?"

"No he never went there. That might look like sex to him. The closest thing to that was running his fingers up my slit just to rub the oils in. My pussy was wet on the outside and just as wet inside. And yeah, I did feel rather sexy. I don't think there ever was an occasion I didn't get turned on but tried to hide it by turning my little radio up so the music drowned out the way I was moaning.

"How hilarious Jenny. Pop must have heard me. God, my bum twitches when I'm facing up and I'm twice as bad when I'm laying face down legs spread feeling his hands over my pussy from the back."

"Gosh. Was it always that obvious? "

"Yes, pretty much but in different ways right from the start."

"Anyway Alison stop! You're making me wet and I don't want to leave marks on these seat covers."

The two women finish eating their sundae and look for the drink waiter before ordering coffee.

"Jenny, to be honest I'm glad you're coming to Paul's male stripper show with me next week. It's my best chance to step out and do something I've wanted to, but was afraid to ask for. Yes, I want a facial.

"I stood back when I went the first time on Paul's free ticket as I was a bit shy of the whole thing but lots of the girls were rubbing their hands over the guys' tight butts and their muscled shoulders. I mean they were real spunks! Gosh, everyone of them had a big dick, I guess they wouldn't be there otherwise.

"So I'm watching this and geez one chick goes down on the guy sucking him right alongside me. Then it seemed to be happening all through the five hours the show was on. The girls made it look as though they hadn't seen one before and these were women aged 18 to about 25 mostly. The later it got the more drink the girls consumed, the more daring they got, the more they wanted it. In the last two hours I saw several girls take the guy's cum on their face and at least two looked like they took it straight on the tongue and that's just the ones I noticed. There must have been lots I didn't see from where I parked my booty.

"After one of the main studs does a show on the long catwalk between rows of tables he joins several other hunky studs moving around among the chicks topping up their drinks or just being friendly. The guys were chatting to the girls on the edge of the dance area and everyone was in a real great happy mood, they were lifting their tops up and squeezing their breasts, kissing their nipples and even being fingered up their skirts. It was real debauchery. I was soaked in my pants but I wasn't game to get in any closer. Maybe with you with me I'll see if I can do any good."

"Jenny girls were dropping their pants here and there lying on their back, taking it doggy. As a party time it was real hardcore but totally impromptu. One funny incident was when this blonde was on her hands and knees beside the dance floor and the stripper was really whacking it into her just near when I was standing when all of a sudden two of the girls swinging about on the dance floor overbalanced and fell on top of her.

"It was hilarious but she just got up and pulled her jeans back on end of fuck. None of the girls seem to care who looked at what they were doing and quite a few times I saw two and even three hovering on their knees sharing a big dick with another chick wrapping herself around his body feeling his muscles.

"I asked Paul later were any of those women porn babes to make it look good for the amateurs and he said absolutely not. He said they get a big roll up because the girls know they are among people like themselves and everybody pays to get in. Chicks who love to see a man in the raw with a big erection. That's the key to it he says."

"Jenny, have you ever had any body piercing done, like your navel, nipples or pussy? I've been considering it for a while now as it's supposed to be sexually stimulating at different times in different ways but I can't seem to run into anyone who's done it. It's pretty hard to come straight out and ask someone."

"Well Alison you're lucky because I have. These days at 18 I get my kicks going to places where I can act innocent and places I couldn't go on my own when younger like to a masseur for a full body massage. I wanted to get my pussy pierced when I was 16 knowing it would be a sexy thing happening with my legs open but had to wait until only three weeks ago. The guy who did it is very good and it's one experience I won't forget.

"If you really want to have yours done I'll give you his address. He's done heaps of them and he's got albums full of sample pictures of his work, a picture of the chick's face and close ups of the before and after pussy. Now I'm in his collection.

"He told me he goes through these albums at night remembering all his customers. They range from 15 to 40 but as you'd imagine, 90% are about our age. Do you want me to come with you? He can put a bar in one or both of my nipples, I've heard they sex you up under your clothes and my nipples are always sensitive."

"Hey that would be great because I'm still a bit shy and innocent even though underneath I'm as horny as the devil... Let's do it after we get Paul's party thing out of the way."

They get another glass of wine and giggle a bit, clinking the glasses in a toast to good times ahead. Sometimes girls just want to have fun.

"Jen, how did you get on the other day at our clinic?

"No worries. I saw your therapist Dr Hans and Felicity's spunky new assistant Paul and they were very thorough. I only went there to please my step daddy. He's just worried I'm becoming far too sexy for my age and it's something he's always on about since he raised me from eight on his own."

"Why, did your parents break up?"

"No, mom died when she was hit by a car crossing the road. The drunk driver was jailed but it didn't bring mom back and my biological father left mom two years earlier for another woman he worked with. My foster daddy was fantastic putting up with me as I was really naughty."

Alison tops up their drinks. "That's sad about your mother. Now with your foster dad were you giving cheek to him as you grew up?"

The remark makes Jenny laugh. "Well, not the sort of cheek you mean but the cheeks of my bum. I used to cavort around with nothing on after I was nine and wanted daddy to tell me how beautiful I was. Even when I got around in just my panties I deliberately pulled them in to make a cameltoe every day no matter where I was or where we went, even shopping. It seems my show-off traits back that far stayed with me until now, only I'm doing things a lot more sophisticated.

"All I know is that during that time growing up I craved for extra affection losing mom so soon in life. Everything I can remember of her is that she was a very sexy lady, very pretty with hair like mine and really sexy boobs. He says I remind him of her in many ways. That only made me feel even stronger for him and I just wanted to be the love of his life as he didn't remarry. I was glad about that because no other woman could replace my real mother.

"Trouble was though; I overdid it. I tried to dominate his attention and his whole life. Then my attention getting ways with him escalated into a wider habit. I got away with being naughty as anyone I showed off to saw it as simple indiscretion, not deliberate. Like I'd see someone at a supermarket I fancied teasing and my panties were always pulled up between my pussy lips and the cheeks of my bum so when I'd bend over standing up to fix my shoelaces I knew they'd see everything from behind because I practiced it in the mirror first.

"To me this was a real game I enjoyed for years and I never got into strife but I'm sure a lot of older men and some younger ones sure got an eyeful. I did it more for older guys though as they were more my father's age group, figuring they must be out of touch with young pussies at their age and I'd give them a cheap thrill no harm done."

"Jenny that's incredible you going to all that trouble. I never did anything like that You really must like being an exhibitionist then. You don't do that now, surely?"

Jenny laughs at the suggestion. "Oh no, I'm a lot more discreet now but even though I still did some of that with my pussy shaved right through my teens The last time I did those supermarket and bus station stunts I was 17 at the time and I used to wear a tight thin sweater without my bra so my nipples stood out and that made sure some eyes would follow me around the aisles.

"I always put on a very short mini skirt with a little thong under it and made sure it slipped into the crack of my pussy so they'd see more than my bum. It was really a repeat of what I did at first only as a schoolgirl teenager I had a fatter pussy.I was turning men on and I'd get wet knowing it, not that I wanted any of them of course. One man's wife caught him looking and I heard her giving him an earful when I scooted off."

All this fascinates Alison as she was the opposite of Jenny in those same years. Inquisitive about sex but never one to step out of line with her strict foster parents after she was adopted by them as a baby.

"Tell me Jenny, what was it that made you get so interested so early. Maybe you were born with that in you?"

"Alison I was a little devil in those early years. Daddy never knew but I used to sneak along the hallway after they put me to bed and this was when I was only turning eight and I'd listen to them making love from outside the door in the dark.( Chapter 8) I didn't know what they were doing but I figured whatever it was momma sure liked it and I knew my daddy was good to her and making her happy all those times."

"What? You did that more than once?

"Yes. I know it sounds very naughty of me but I was just very curious. You know what girls are like at that age, well I could hardly ask any questions or they'd know I was out of bed and spying on them. The only time I got a clue about things when I heard mom say something about that's enough of the vibrator, put it back in the drawer and let's do the real thing. I didn't know what a vibrator was or even what the real thing was. Then another time I heard daddy say open your legs wider. Well I knew what was between my legs so I guessed lovemaking had something to do with him putting something in there. I'd go to my room and pretend with myself.

"Tell you what Alison, daddy doesn't know to this very day and it was a really big mystery to him but a few years later when I was 11 and was giving myself those early orgasms I wanted something bigger and it occurred to me that maybe daddy might still had mom's vibrator packed away. I waited until he went shopping and said he'd be out for about two hours and I very carefully searched through the drawers in mom's dressing table and wow, there it was in this box wrapped in brown paper. I took it out and got the surprise of my life. I'd never seen a vibrator and it seemed huge then as I was not even a teen so measuring eight inches long and shaped like a man's cock I was trembling with excitement and didn't know what to do. I didn't expect this. I didn't know what a vibrator was supposed to look like. In fact, I thought all men's cocks must be like this. I bet most men wish the same, too!"

So what did you do?"

"I put the box back empty and wrapped it up the same way and made sure everything looked like I hadn't been to the drawer and took it to my room. I knew daddy would be away for at least another hour and so I had a good look at it and discovered it ran on batteries but when I tried to make it run the little batteries were flat. Lucky for me daddy kept those things in the garage so I raced out and found four that fitted. I made sure I bought some the same size the next day and replaced them."

"And," says Alison, "now you've got me intrigued I hope it didn't stop there. It's turning me on hearing this and to think I was filled with my early days guilt playing with my clit so often and seeing how far I could feel inside me!"

Jenny laughs. "Well certainly not from what I found out since that but to finish that story I went back and put it to work over my panties and it was so powerful on my pussy I had to keep stopping."

"Did you come?"

"Oh yes, it was something like I never felt before. I had to keep putting it on and switching it off as I was not used to a constant vibration like that on the top of my pussy. I was doing it on and off and getting my breath back every time; I mean I was really panting for breath when I got so worked up. I only used to get a little out of breath having my clit orgasms before then but this orgasm was out of this world for my tender body.

"My whole body seemed to rock when this incredible feeling came over me from down below my stomach. It seemed to go right through me. My toes curled up tight and a wonderful feeling went through my head. I cried out and it was so strong I rolled over moaning and fell off the bed. I just lay there trying to get my breath back. It's just as well I was on my own in the house at the time. Ever since then I wanted to do it again and again as I realised it was mom's toy and I so much wanted to be like her. I used it quite a lot right through my school days."

"Good on you, and lucky you getting away with that. Did you put it in or just hold it over your clit?"

"Alison, this is Jenny you are talking to. Of course I put it in me; well, eventually but only a few inches or more for a while. That's all I ever needed to go right off and at first I was real careful not to get too daring. I had two orgasms when I did that the first time, but probably because in my mind I was so excited. I was wheezing for breath at the end."

"How did you keep that a secret so long? Didn't he ever know you pinched it?"

"I don't know. But one day he was cursing out loud like he'd lost something and when he came down the stairs I asked him what was wrong but he didn't want to talk about it. I mean, I was hardly going to be asked if I'd taken his wife's vibrator in case I hadn't, and then he'd know I'd go looking for it being the little vamp I was.

"He ended up thinking he must have thrown some things into the garbage by mistake one day when he was cleaning up some of mom's possessions nearly three years after she died. But soon after that day I knew he went looking through my room - the dresser drawers, my wardrobe and toy boxes. I think he must have given up eventually really believing he threw it out because the memories were too hurtful."

"Gee that's incredible Jenny, but where could you hide it all those years?"

"In my pillow case. My bed had several pillows and it was always my job to take the covers off and put them in the washing machine so I made sure that one was never uncovered. It was at the bottom and I made my own bed and daddy never came into my room except that day I think he was searching in desperation for the vibrator. Mind you, I still went into his room in a saucy way but always got ordered back to my room. I was a fair little devil. The poor man."

A sudden thought comes to her mind, something she's busting to tell Alison knowing she's only just started working at Dr Felicity Feelgood's sex therapist clinic.

"Listen to this. Did you know that Dr Felicity has a fucking machine in her private room at the back of the clinic?"

"What? She's got a machine there? What sort of machine are you talking about?

"It's a fucking machine."

Alison thinks Jenny is getting loose with her speech after talking horny for too long. "I've only just started working there Jenny and I know she's got a big private area there as she once slept over and I think it's for when she works late on private research and may even get changed or shower there. You know, but apart from a coffee machine or something, what sort of machine are you talking about?"

"I'm trying to tell you, it's a fucking machine"

Exasperated, Alison speaks more loudly. "Jenny in plain language, not the magic word, what kind of machine does she have that's so important?"

"Alison it's a fucking machine. That's what's it called. I was like you when I first saw it. I asked what it was and Dr Hans said exactly that and I thought he was getting crude with me thinking I didn't care how he spoke as I consented to be tested for orgasm responses. We had to unlock her private room to get access to this big bed in there and there it was. Dr Hans said he didn't know she had one either when I asked him what it was for.

"Anyway he ended up saying that it's a side of Dr Felicity's personality he didn't know about and he's only a stand-by therapist but she might be bi or into some levels of BDSM to have one of those. Apparently it's a fetish thing; the woman is continually fucked by this dick shaped thing that can be regulated to various speeds to suit from slow, medium, fast and extra fast. Actually and to be honest, it made me think that I'd like to see how it goes and the only way is to make an appointment with Felicity and make out I can't get orgasms unless I get continual thrusting inside and no man can last long enough to satisfy me before blowing. Then she might put me on the machine. I'm into anything daring and different as long as it's not dangerous."

Alison is stoked. "Jenny you really are amazing. I would never have thought of a story like that but I honestly didn't know she was into that kind of thing. Wow, she must be not as demure as I thought. Maybe we can go there at the same time as I'd like to see how it works too, and I'm still a virgin."

"What? You'd get turned on watching that happen to me and you're still a virgin after all those years of having your daddy massage you? "Jenny still can't believe it and thinks Alison is foxing about fucking.

"Yeah, I'm sure I'd get the hots for you if I saw something like that happening. It sounds pretty cool and you are a sexy chick you know. I can't take my eyes off your lips when you talk." "Alison, don't tell me you're bi, I'd never have guessed."

"Well not actually but I'm very curious and at times the thought of kissing another chick my age does sort of turn me on. If I can arrange an appointment for you with Dr Felicity and tell her why you need some special intensive treatment for your supposed problem will you let me in on it?"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers