Manipulating Jenny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"How can you make that happen? It's meant to be a private consultation, even if she agrees." "Well I'll tell her you are a very close friend of mine and we are, you know, that way inclined to each other but as much as you need her help to get orgasms with extended penetration you'll only agree to go there if I can be there with you to give you more confidence. And anyway, I can say I have the same problem so I might get a shot at the machine thing, too."

"Alison that's really clever. Okay, go for an appointment a week after we get your pussy pierced. That should give her something extra to look at anyway. I'll be at my best convincing Dr Felicity that I can't get orgasms unless I have lots of extended penetration or if it's shorter time, really hard and fast stuff and the men can't deliver it to my satisfaction. She should buy that and that I need you like a comfort cushion so I'll go through with it. Let's face it, if Dr Felicity is bi like Dr Hans suggests, she might like the idea of having two chicks to have on hand. I mean literally have on hand."

"I can vouch for the fact she's a very attractive lady, and she's the one who chose me for the job after interviewing quite a few applicants. Maybe she has pretty good intuition about me being potentially both ways."

Alison's hand touches Jenny's for a moment but the elder teen doesn't flinch. "Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?" the young curly hair blonde asks.

"Oh heavens no. I don't want a boyfriend at this stage. Too many options out there to explore first. I've got my step daddy and my randy boss Raymond to keep me occupied for now. My step daddy is as close as it gets to a boyfriend. Remember what I told you how I wanted him to love me like he did mom when I was much younger? Well I'm old enough now and I can have my way at last. He's still just as handsome and sexy in my eyes and I love to taste his cum."

"Really? You mean you like the taste of that?"

"Sure. I'll have my tongue wagging out when we get to those hot strippers you told me about and I expect you to not let me down by backing out and standing back. I want to see it on your face. "But listen to this. This will tickle your fancy.

"I came home from work early just two weeks ago and accidentally caught my favourite man masturbating on the lounge with one of those silly imitation pussies. I felt really sorry for him knowing how much he was missing out on without a wife and me, his hot daughter, yearning for the past nine years to suck his cock. He didn't know I was home as I came in quietly when I heard voices. It was a woman's voice and I first thought he had female company. I got instantly jealous.

"It turned out to be a porno movie. Thank God he was facing away from me and had the sound turned up so I sneaked out again and came home half an hour later."

"What happened?"

"First I sat in the car all that time. I got such a shock and suddenly it dawned on me all the years he has missed what most men take for granted because he was so caring about my welfare. I decided right there and then to put an end to his misery and make him do it to me instead of some silly sex toy. Daddy used to tell me over and over when I pestered him that when I turned 18 he would love me like me loved my mom.

"I remember saying please make it in the same place momma used to lie with him and show me what he did with her. He promised he would only when I turned 18.

"Do you think that's disgusting of me Alison to put it on him so long ago?"

"Not really. You were being normal not really knowing the pressure you put on him. I think the message you were trying to get across to your stepfather was that you felt such a strong and natural bond in family love that you wanted to be as close as it can get. That meant to him, one day you wanted him inside you or you wanted his cum on your face or your tongue as the nearest best thing once you were old enough and so he couldn't get into trouble.

"He knew what you were getting at but he respected you and needed to protect you when in his situation he could have weakened and then later on in your life you'd blame him for taking your innocence despite how much you asked for it. I think the man is incredibly responsible to knock back a hot thing like you even that long ago.

"Sorry, I'm getting you off the track. I must know what happened. You came back to the house so go on."

"That's right. Back on track now. This is me 18 and clean. So after parking around the corner long enough to let him finish I returned to the house and parked my Beamer and walked in as he was getting out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. Ha, how convenient, I thought for what I had in mind.

"The towel came to the bottom of his cock as I could just see the tip of it because I'm all eyes for his cock but he didn't know I saw even that little bit. I begged him to stay right like he was I wanted to show him something I just bought and made him sit on the lounge in just his bath towel. He's so sweet he did just that for me and I raced in, got my gear off real quick and put on this fantastic micro bikini that's the big rage in Europe right now, especially in places where women can show off. I bought it to be deliberately provocative one day in front of him to get him to want me but when I saw him putting that lovely big cock in that sex toy that was it for me.

"He opened his eyes and there I was right in front of his face, all sweet 18 and clean and he was looking straight at my cute pussy because these micro bikinis hardly hide anything. At first he was horrified I could wear anything as brazen as thing anywhere in public and then I made it worse saying I got it so I could wear it to tease my boss when we go on an interstate trip soon."

Alison's got her head resting in her hand, elbow on the table, fascinated with Jenny's audacity and sheer confidence in her. "You said he was horrified so how did you get him to do anything after that?"

"Well first I wanted him to admit to me it was sexy as at first he said it was disgustingly rude. I said in my sweet innocent voice like I was back in my tweeny years."Daddy if you were at the beach lying on the sand and a nice looking girl happened to stand near you in this kind of micro bikini showing everything as you saw on me just now, tell me you would not look at her."

"Ha! "I got him. He admitted that he would look because it was an outrageous thing for a girl to wear in public. Then I got him to say if he saw that he'd think it's sexy, really sexy. So once he said that I got him to admit looking at me in the exact same thing was sexy, too. Then to top it off I got him to admit looking at me really did turn him on. Anyway, his cock was already erect; I could see that under the towel. It was too big to hide so I trapped him one way or the other. I knew this was my best chance to do something ever since I hounded him all those years back.

"I said to stay where he was on the lounge as I had another surprise for him. I raced into the kitchen because he's crazy about honey and I came back out with nothing on at all, his eyes still shut and I lay at his feet and poured honey over both my nipples. Then I cried out in my youngest sounding voice that I'd spilt honey on me and quick daddy, lick it up.

"He opened his eyes and nearly fell over his tongue when he saw me lying there nude on the floor. He jumped to my side and was lucky my tits like crazy to get the honey off me. I think he knew this was my way of finally getting him to have sex with me after all my years wanting to play with it, not just see it. While he was doing such a good job and actually sucking my nipples quite hard I tipped the jar over my pussy and screamed out again in my little girl voice to help me clean it up.

"Oh boy, just watching him do that was worth waiting those nine years because my pussy was saturated and he licked it feverishly all over until there was no sign of any honey. But my honey pot was really ready for him."

Alison is agog. "Jenny, you're making me wet just imagining what it must have been like. You are just incredible though. How did it finish up?"

"Oh ever so beautiful. I got my first orgasm with him right there without getting up off the floor. Then he fucked me as well right where I wanted it on mom's side of the bed. I come again-twice actually."

"Lucky girl," smiles Alison with a glint in her eyes for Jenny.

"Will you ever admit to stealing your mom's vibrator after all these years?"

"Maybe I should. I still use it. As you know, most girls our age have some kind of vibrator in their bedroom now they're so easy to buy and there' it's not taboo maybe like it was so many years ago so maybe what I could do is surprise him one night. Just walk in his bedroom with it one night and ask him to show me how he used it on mom.

"Hey look at the time Alison, we'd better get back to work in the next five minutes."

"So what's on your plate this week Jen?

You don't have to go back to see Dr Hans as he's gone with Felicity back running the clinic."

"He wants me to see this hypnotherapist fellow straight away saying he's the only one who can instil in my mind some form of sexual moderation. I can't imagine someone trying to hypnotise me with the strong mind I've got but I suppose he can have a go. Dr Hans says my libido is exceptionally high so it's up to me."

"So you'll go to him then? Alison smiles, already knowing the exhibitionist's answer.

"Yes" when I get back to the office I'll book it in because if he's really good I might come to my senses."

CONTINUING: In Chapter 13 (about July 30) Jenny puts a hypnotherapist in a real trance and she joins the 18 year-old receptionist Alison in facing up to her first facial at the underground all girls' male strippers rock disco where anything goes. After that, in ch 14, Dr Felicity's fucking machine has two keen teens lining up and the pussy piercer gets a sexy 18 year-old new customer.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers