Manipulating Jenny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

“I have a client, a woman, who’s on her church committee and she confesses she has an orgasm in sex with her husband when she pretends with her eyes shut that it’s really her son. She gets off on that seeing him grow up from a kid to a high school senior knowing he’s got a big dick and one day catching him masturbating when it was too late for him to stop ejaculating with a big pool of cum over his thighs. Ever since she’s wanted a facial from him but can’t bring herself to steer him into it so she just pretends.”

All three women are wet below once the subject stays on enjoying sex long enough.

“So you think our fathers could have fantasies about fucking us when we were not even teenagers?” Jenny asks. “Most definitely,” answers the sex therapist. “I can’t divulge private client information but I can only tell you I have patients who need I counsel who feel real guilt about giving their young daughters oral orgasms and I’m not talking about double digit age, a few years earlier than that, so while most just get turned on by the thought of it, some can’t resist temptation and they continue once they see the girl enjoys it.” Her comments make Jenny feel good in front of Dr Feelgood.

“ I wish my stepfather was like that then, I used to flirt around him so much ever since I was eight but no way. That’s how I turned into my exhibitionist nature I’m sure trying to get attention that was never satisfied as a kid. Now it’s an adult game for me,” says Jenny in a confessional mood.

Dr Felicity wants to get the girls to think about female to female fun not dubious dirty-minded daddies, uncles, cousins or neighbours so she takes a bold step to up the ante. “Tell me Alison, when you and Jenny kiss and you get passionate with each other – Alison wishes it were true as it’s only a fantasy so far – what’s really in your mind?”

“When Jenny kisses me and our tongues and especially when she sucks my tongue I really fantasise she could fuck me, you know, with one of those dildo things but we haven’t done that”

“Could you do that Jenny? Would you fuck your friend knowing she wants you so much?”

Jenny’s put on the spot now and can’t say anything else but agree or the sham is exposed. She only suspects Alison has leanings towards but hearing her say she fantasises over being dildoed by her new friend comes as a shock. “I’d like to do that yes but I don’t have that sort of toy and we really, I mean really wish we knew how we could get hold of those big mechanical things they call fucking machines. I’ve seen them on the internet. They are just awesome!”

Felicity knows the time is right to cajole both girls her way for her indulgence. “I have a surprise for you two young ladies, I just happen to have two of those things in another more private room here that Alison doesn’t know about. Now there’s only one way I could put you on them if you really want to indulge with me.”

“What’s that? asks Jenny.

“Let me confess one of my fantasies now girls, I get off when I can enjoy the touch of another woman in bed and I just happen to have a bed in my private quarters out back. You didn’t know that did you Alison?”

“No I didn’t,” she lies since Jenny told her when Felicity’s relieving sex therapist Dr Hans led her there ( Chapters 10 & 11) when Felicity was attending a week-long convention.

“I’ll tell you how I can help you girls with your problem and put a smile on my face too, come to my private room and if Jenny will use the strap on dildo on Alison and both of you undress for me to engage in some frolicking on my queen size bed I’ll put you both on the fucking machines. I’ve got two actually, one’s called a Sybian, where you sit on top of the big vibrator and the vibrations really get intense as it swirls around and there you go Alison, it will find your g-spot over and over and you’ll have cascading orgasms guaranteed. So what do you think? Are you feeling adventurous?”

Alison looks at Jenny for guidance. “Let’s be adventurous then,” she says getting up out of the chair and holding her hand out to Alison who’s trembling inside. The blonde with the tight curly hair down to her shoulders has never had intercourse with anyone, has never had sex with anyone so it’s a huge step to take. Having Jenny with her gives her just enough encouragement to have sex with her own boss after hearing Jenny’s done things with her boss.

“That’s what I like to hear, follow me,” says the older woman, the two teenagers in tow.

“First I’ll show you the fucking machines so you know I am not tricking you into having sex with me. But playtime comes first and when I’m satisfied I’ll line these up for you both. She opens a door adjacent to the kitchenette Jenny visited with Dar Hans when he made coffee for her and where they both discovered the female therapist’s darker side.

“Oh my God, just look at it,” Alison says, mouth agape and hands covering her ears as if she doesn’t want to hear any evil. Jenny’s mouth is open too, but not as much but her eyes are popping. “Oh shit, just look at this!” she says feeling the end of the penis shaped cock as if she’s never seen it before. She’s seen but never felt it before.

Alison runs her fingers around the phallus, feeling it as if it’s real. “It feels so real, just like a man’s cock, look it even has the same shape at the end and it even feels horny. What’s it made of Felicity?”

Felicity is rapt that they are so excited. It will make them perform better for her in a minute when she gets them undressed and on her bed, one each side. ”It’s made of silicone and stuff that’s pliable like real flesh but rigid like an erection,” she says. “You’ll find it just like your boyfriend who’s been doing it to you but only better because this one says hard all the time and you can control how fast you want it you go.”

“Sounds cool,” says Jenny also fingering the phallus again and rubbing her hands up and down the shaft like she does to her step daddy nowadays. “It doesn’t come does it?” Alison asks innocently.

“No dear, it makes you come instead and that’s better.”

“It’s so big, how big is that thing?”

“The whole shaft is 11 inches but it usually goes in to about seven or so but you can see it’s a bit thicker than the regular well hung guys are so us gals get the side friction all the time as well as the feeling of it deep inside. After all, our pussy walls are lined with the nerve endings that deliver the pleasure not the empty space in the middle, that’s where he gets the pleasure!” she laughs.

“I think you girls must know by now though that the most orgasmic feeling we females get comes from the friction at the front end of our vagina, not way up the line where the same sensory nerves don’t exist.”

“Why then do so many women like a man deep inside if the best feeling is up the front end?”Alison questions the therapist. “Well, women like to get turned on just knowing a man is that far inside them, reaching for the womb so to speak, and the penis bumping over our cervix can be orgasmic for some of us but not comfortable for others. I guess it’s a psychological issue, just knowing a man is penetrating you and that you can’t get any closer than having someone deep inside like the feeling of it up to your stomach so that’s where some women get orgasms but created by the sensation of mind over matter.”

Alison doesn’t say anything as she’s never had intercourse and Jenny shuts up as she’s supposed to be complaining that when a man gets that far inside her nothing happens, and that’s why she wants to be put on the fucking machine. Privately though she knows her first vaginal orgasm came about realising the old masseur got her so stirred with his experienced hands that she wanted it all the way, climaxing with her mind spinning that the big dick senior was humping a teenager 40 years his junior. (M.J. Ch 3)

Alison thinks she’d like to ride the Sybian machine first up when they come back to them. It will have her over a barrel – literally by its shape with her legs straddling and her vagina impaled on the stumpier but thicker erection tool. It’s not as daunting to her as the larger fucking machine and Felicity explains that it’s designed to not just pump upwards into the body but to stir vigorously to reach all the sensitive sexually stimulating nerve endings around the walls of the vagina, especially the spongy area on the anterior wall underneath the clitoris where the g-spot is located. This grouping of nerve endings and the sponge-like surface in only more recent times has researchers believing it’s part of the whole clitoris apparatus of the female body and develops its sensitivity in pre-pubescent years meaning that only the lack of discovery stops younger ones from enjoying euphoric orgasms.

“So what you’re saying Felicity is that a woman can have a stronger orgasm or at least more pleasure by using her mind while she’s enjoying sex, “Jenny asks but more for Alison’s benefit.

“Of course Jenny, that’s how it goes. Many people can only achieve the full release of sexual tension by fantasising in sex and it works for males and females. Some men seek out small bodied Asian chicks for example because they like to pretend they’re putting it in a much younger girl where it’s a tighter and more pleasurable fit, and some women likewise might pretend their husband or boyfriend is really a younger person or maybe even the milkman screwing them.”

“Oooh, it gets kinky doesn’t it,” sighs Jenny. “That’s the beauty of sexual relationships Jenny, a man can’t go to jail for what he’s thinking if it’s taboo and a woman doesn’t have to tell what she’s really thinking or who she’s thinking about.

“Mind you girls, the majority of lovers are really into each other while the flame burns brightly and they don’t need a fantasy fuck to get them across the line. Anyway, enough of all that, I’ve got to look after two beautiful teenage girls right now so how about I get you two undressed and I’ll get the dildo out so Jenny can give Alison something to sigh about. Then Alison it’s your turn, I’d like to see how you go down on Jenny, burying that lovely curly blonde head of hair between her thighs. I know you do it but I’d like to see you do it.

The three of them go to Felicity’s bedroom and the older woman’s desires are about to be realised. She wants to make it last as long as she can. “You know Jenny, just watching you looking at that mechanical device back there I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful you are. You both are really beautiful and it looks like I made a good choice with you Alison as my receptionist, not realising just how receptive you are to some sexy dalliance; you and I can do this more often now I know you’re bi-oriented like me.”

Alison’s horrified to hear her boss say that but she’s only just got the job and desperate to keep it as the pay is good (no wonder) so she just grins and nods which makes Felicity smile back approvingly, but Alison is inwardly somewhat fearful of what she’s in for when Jenny’s not there.

“It turns you on seeing us getting undressed for you, doesn’t it Felicity?” Jenny says.

The older woman walks over to Jenny and feels her breasts, runs her hands down her sides and over her tight buttocks before looking the teenager straight in the eye with a serious expression. “Yes I do and with such heavenly bodies both of you, why not? Just as you’re desperate for me to put you on those fucking machines I must confess I’m just as keen to see you two making love to each other and then I’ll join in for a while before we go back to the machines. Sounds fair?” A tremor runs down Alison’s spine, being the only inexperienced person of the three.

The attractive junior receptionist stands wide-eyed at Jenny’s voluptuous figure; the sex goddess of her office is steaming hot even to another woman but in this case it’s another 18 year-old as well as the 40 year-old therapist. Alison unhooks her bra and steps out of her panties and for the first time Jenny sets her eyes on the blonde’s bulbous breasts with their slightly upturned broad areolas and thick nipples. She immediately imagines how those titty tips became so prominent after Alison’s religiously strict foster father massaged her breasts since she was nine in the year-in, year-out nude sunbaking sessions on their private sun deck with daddy making sure he pampered his loving adopted daughter with sunscreen creams over every inch of her body. (Ch 12). Ah, and admiring her new friend’s carefully cared for cunt, so bare and smooth, no shaving rash, with luscious well formed broad labia majora where a thoughtful foster daddy pampered her there too just as affectionately throughout nine years of summer seasons and countless tubes of soothing skin care lotions for a supple, sexy looking nude look, keeping her nakedness moist dry and glistening and a caring daddy ever so thankful he can look after a trusting only daughter this way.

Felicity fetches the dildo for Jenny to use on Alison and both Alison and Jenny look in amazement at it. “Here you are girls, it’s the latest on the market, just released” Trust someone like Dr Feelgood to buy a new to the market dildo called the Feeldoe – the world’s first dildo designed without need of a strap-on harness. “There are several varieties and this one cost me $130 although several are less expensive but I like this one as you can use it solo or with a partner. See, the two-inch wide oval shaped end goes inside that cute pussy of your Jenny where you grip it by your vaginal walls and you can use it as a vibrator inside you with varying intensity while you thrust away into my lovely young receptionist with the penis shaped end. By the way, this toy was designed by a woman for women so you’ll notice at the base of the shaft the ridges there are to stimulate your clitoris while it vibrates inside you and you get the added excitement of seeing your lovely young friend here moaning in pleasure once you get that into her.”

“Wow,” says Jenny and grins at Alison who hopes she isn’t going to regret being an adventurous bi experimenter.

Dr Felicity Feelgood sits back feeling herself real good while she watches Jenny’s fingers move to Alison’s moist pussy as they stand directly in front of her, their mouths circling around like two butterflies dancing and then latching on to the flower as their lips embrace for the very first time. It’s something neither girl contemplated happening even though it’s already privately crossed their minds they could hit it off together for harmless fun.

Alison’s loud sighs and twitching of her hips tell the older woman that these two teenagers are in the mood for love and will be real push-over for some unscheduled extra curricula activity. Alison’s tongue is playing across Jenny’s, holding her around the back of her jet black pony tail as she presses her face passionately against hers so their mouths stay glued as one. Two sets of full glossy lips exploring, tasting, nibbling, opening and closing as sexual heat lights a fire in both of them. Alison can’t believe she’s got Jenny’s mouth smack against her own, breathing in her sensual scent as tongues tease, slither and slide around, both of them emitting loud mmmmmmmmmmmmm noises while Felicity fingers herself enjoying the spoils of being in charge.

Incredibly, it’s the timid one more the tiger here as Alison’s long restrained passion escapes and the young tigress starts to feel feral about her feelings over her new playmate. Jenny’s had one private love-in with another woman so it’s not her first but for Alison it’s breaking tradition and her pussy will probably drown the dildo once Jenny gets it inside her, she’s so turned on by Jenny’s closeness, her sexy invisible pheromones attractant, the lushness of her Latina lips, the signals she sends with her tongue and the way she uses her fingers down below has the blonde learner stoked.

Jenny’s working two and three fingers inside Alison and the young receptionist is so ready Jenny feels she could float a boat inside the love cave so she literally shoves Alison back on the bed and in her own mounting desire, grabs the young blonde’s legs and spreads them, pushing her flat on her back. She inserts the two-inch wide large oval egg shaped section between the lips of her own pussy, squeezes her vagina muscles around it and flicks a button so she can feel it vibrating inside her as she pierces Alison’s virgin pussy lips with the phallus and drives it full length into the young receptionist, albeit at a slow thrust to make sure it’s all right for her. Is it ever!

Tight as she is, the virgin 18 year-old takes a deep breath and lets out a welcome “Uhh Uh” as she feels the slippery invader push into the depths of her vagina, squeezing the pliable walls outwards to accommodate something that looks more like the real thing and putting the skids under any notion to ever use a banana again in her bedroom.

“Uuuuhh! she puffs loudly and continues to moan lovingly as she feels the full length and two-inch thickness of the phallus finding its way down to her cervix where nothing’s ever been before. Emotionally, it’s an erotic and sexually exciting moment for this young lady, knowing it’s the shape of a man’s cock inside her and a double bonus that it’s sexy Jenny pile driving it into her. Jenny knows how to enjoy being fucked and she doesn’t fuck about giving it to Alison, the jet black pony tail teen thrusting for all she’s worth into the shoulder length curly hair blonde teen who’s squealing like a pig in poop – loving it, head down tail up and licking her lips.

The vibrating egg shaped end of the dildo is throbbing inside Jenny and making her get erratic in some of her timing as she holds Alison by the back of her hips and pounds away, her friend now sounding like a broken record stringing out a constant “Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! switching her head about and every so often giving a strained sort of a smile to her boss watching her intently. What looks like pain to a woman being fucked is just savage joy.

The slightly taller teen knows this is the first time anyone’s fucked the young blonde receptionist and she can’t believe she’s the one doing it. Felicity stares at the magnificent shape of their firm breasts only wishing she had tits half as big or half as sexy looking. She can’t wait to suck on them and to feel the teenagers’ fingers and tongues working between her legs once Jenny finishes fucking her girl friend. Felicity, twice the age of these teens, can’t restrain herself any longer just watching Jenny thrusting into her girlfriend, her black ponytail bouncing about. It’s too tempting to watch any longer and the older woman strips off as fast as she can and, kneeling over Alison’s face, whispers hoarsely “lick me, lick me out,” as she positions her pussy so her receptionist can answer her call to action. Jenny grins seeing their host putting it down on Alison’s face and noticing how Felicity throws her head back mouth open in a loud sigh as the young receptionist’s tongue makes contact.

The three of them are acting more like lesbians with their searing passion than the more amendable bi-nature they claim as their privilege but Jenny doesn’t want to risk missing out on the fucking machine by making Alison come by vaginal intercourse with her so she eases up and wants Alison to take a turn now she’s tasted what it’s like. That suits Felicity too, as she can sit on Jenny’s face as well and continue to be licked by the other teenager. Such happiness when they all want something from each other.

It’s a weird feeling for Alison to be driving a penis-like phallus into another woman but being Jenny on the receiving end it’s a special moment. It’s much more than she ever hoped for when she played with her clit under her bed sheets at home fantasising about Jenny’s body heat and sheer sexuality after they first met over lunch and wishing one day they could kiss passionately.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers