Manipulating Jenny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

Felicity is having fun too, finding Jenny’s mouth is open for her to sit on and when she does she feels the hot wetness of the teenager’s tongue, surely nature’s most versatile sex organ, lapping into her vagina lips and pushing up to her engorged 40 year-old clit. Being twice as old makes it twice as pleasurable getting licked out by a hot teen. Young and old together in sex never fails to induce a sense of taboo-like erotic splendour. ‘Old’ for experience and ‘young’ for energy. May the good Lord always bless those that do.

The three of them have been at it for just over an hour, switching positions around so that Felicity gets a chance to penis pummel her young employee and Alison gets to fuck her boss; Jenny feels the joy of being licked out by Alison as well as moaning from the pleasure she gets from the 40 year-old female therapist who’s having the time of her life. Before Jenny phoned in for the phoney booking Dr Felicity Feelgood could only have dreamed of sharing such exquisite fun with two sexy 18 year-olds.

But after 80 minutes of what seems like the sex Olympics Felicity is getting tired. At 40 she’s twice as experienced sexually as she was at 20 but only half as energetic at 40 so she exercises her authority by calling a break in the mini orgy being enjoyed by these hot teenagers. “I think we’ll have a break girls, you two will go on all night by the looks of it. Now has anyone here missed out?”

“No” the two girls chorus so Felicity suggests she call on the fucking machines to wear them out like they seem to have worn her out. Her tongue aches from being overworked but it’s worth it, especially tasting these two ripe young pristine pussies on the one occasion. She’s already thinking of paying Alison three times her normal weekly wage for two hours of stay behind fun once a week.

“How was that Alison,” asks her boss, and the receptionist is alert enough to remember she’s not to reveal it’s her first time although it would have made the older woman twice as excited about her if she knew. “It was really good Felicity, it’s great having two different women giving me a thrill at the same time. I would never have guessed you were such a sexy woman the way you got into me like you did.”

“So you could do it again maybe when you’re in the mood?”

“I think so...no, I’m sure. It was just fantastic.”

“But would you let me give you an all-over massage after work one day?”

Alison looks at Jenny who’s discretely nodding so the curly hair blonde turns to Dr Felicity and smiles with a gentle shake of her head saying yes but inwardly hoping her boss is only joking. Her boss has more than a sensual body massage in mind and when the time comes for Alison to stay back one day after their 5 o’clock closing time. She noticed the raw passion young Alison exerted with her tongue in the older woman and the way she kissed Jenny and almost had her nose buried in Jenny’s vagina the older woman’s sure her new office recruit is not as meek and mild as she makes out.

The queen size bed will be in for a long session of female debauchery with the therapist planning to introduce her sexy young receptionist to some light bondage and light BDSM games, starting with tying her naked to the four posters of the bed and putting insertable egg vibrators into her vagina and using a clitoris sucker and nipple suckers on her while she lies there blindfolded and tied down. And that’s just for starters because Felicity is really so raunchy she wants to see Alison experience cascading orgasms while she tries electro sensory toys on some of her hot spots for the kind of tingles to keep her orgasms coming. But Alison won’t know until the day comes and she will come many times.

“Did you have a good time Jenny?” asks Dr Feelgood. “I’m not smiling for nothing,” she says back cheekily. “You more experienced women sure know the best techniques.”

The sex therapist poses a question to the teenagers they can’t answer about their own body. “Tell me girls, why is a woman’s clit glans more sensitive than its male equivalent, the head of his penis?”

“I don’t know,” replies Jenny. “Is it? I sure get turned on there when someone else touches me.”

“Well girls just for the record and since you are about to get orgasms like you’ve never felt before on these fucking machines, I’ll tell you why your clits are the major part of female sexual pleasure; firstly the tip of it, the part you play with, has some eight thousand nerve endings, and they sure supply a lot of feeling in such a small area. But that’s just the glans part because 80% of your clitoris is beneath the surface and forms a pyramid shape the way it’s formed around the vulva and just like a man whose penis gets erect when engorged with a rush of blood in excitement, the wide areas of under surface erectile tissue with countless nerve endings connecting make your clitoris shaft become erect inside your body and that makes the head of it lift up just like a penis that’s flaccid and then erect when excited. Exciting don’t you think?”

“Gee, I’ve never thought of it that scientific like,” quips Alison, I just do it.”

“That’s the point Alison, like most women you just do it, but many women don’t know half as much about their own body as they ought to, the whole anatomy is sometimes still a mystery to them. Now there’s a reason I’m raising this issue now because it’s to do with you both trying out these fucking machines.

“But what are you getting at, Felicity?” asks a curious Jenny always keen to explore any new horizon about sexual satisfaction. What’s it got to do with getting orgasms on your fucking machine?”

“Just this Jenny and I’ll explain it to you so you won’t always wonder. Once I put you and Alison on those machines and once you feel adjusted to it and I increase the thrusting and vibration rate you will not just have an orgasm very quickly you will keep getting them until the machine is slowed down again. Now I’m letting you both know in advance that when you are done you will find yourself hardly able to stand up you’ll be that exhausted you’ll have to lie down until you recuperate.”

“Sounds wow,” chirps Jenny, grinning at Alison who’s looking more fearful than excited.

“Another thing girls, because I still think you are both a bit wet behind the ears in this area, but answer this question. Has either of you ever ejaculated when experiencing an orgasm?”

“Alison looks astonished. “Good heavens no, have you Jenny?”

“No I haven’t. Is this what they call women squirting?”

“Yes, it is,” says the sexologist and I’ll explain further because there’s every chance you two young ladies are about to experience such a phenomenon once you get on those machines, so better stay undressed. Women ejaculating go back hundreds of years so it’s not really new, it’s just a misunderstood phenomenon about female arousal. It’s come into focus more today in the sex industry, especially with new sex toys to enhance female orgasms. Of course it only happens when a girl’s orgasm is so strong it takes her beyond wherever she’s been before.

“If it happens to you in a minute don’t be alarmed or embarrassed as it’s natural and it’s definitely not from the bladder but a prostatic fluid from the skene’s glands near the urethra and the lovely spongy g-spot under the clit. Those emissions have been laboratory tested and found to be similar to the male prostate gland fluid so it’s made up of biochemical markers of sexual function such as protein and certain enzymes, antigens and acid phosphates and all this so much so that medical researchers are calling the skene’s gland the female prostate.”

““Why are you telling us this?” asks Alison.

“Because I’m a sexologist and I like to educate people that don’t know much about their own sexual system as they could, you two for example. There are thousands of nerve endings all around a woman’s pelvic region that play a part in arousal and preparing the vagina for penetration. Okay girls, lesson over do you still want to get fucked by a macho mechanical device until you almost have to beg for it to stop?”

“Ooh, it sounds scary when you put it that way Felicity; it won’t hurt me will it?” Alison asks. “You will be too busy flying high on cloud nine to worry about anything Alison. Would I put my innocent young receptionist on a sex toy machine unless it was goods for her? Hardly!”

“Doctor, you’ve got us this far we can’t go back now,” asserts Jenny. “If we can get orgasms so powerful I can hardly stand up properly for a while that must be fantastic. I’ve never heard anything like it “

“Now who’s first?” asks their host.

“Can I try the one you sit on, the Sybian or whatever you call it?” Alison asks as Felicity sets both machines up. “Of course Alison, a good choice for you being a little bit more shy than Jenny here. The Sybian is sensational and the most popular fucking machine in the world; maybe it’s more comfortable but you will get off on it in a big way. You won’t have time to smile too much once it starts. You will feel vibrations not just on your clit and inside you vagina but underneath you and across your inner thighs. It will literally rock you.”

“Do I just sit on that part sticking up in the saddle thing?”

“Yes, it’s that simple but you’ll notice the erection part it’s quite thick and not overly lon”g because it doesn’t just pump inside you, it vibrates really strong and swivels around in a circular sort of way at the same time, rubbing against all the sensitive inner surfaces of the vagina, especially though the most important spongy g-spot. Actually it’s designed to really get the g-spot and not by accident. Once you flick that switch on the control panel to the higher level I’ll give you about one minute or two at the most and you’ll come real hard; you won’t be able not to come. Of course if you just want to prolong the enjoyment keep it on the lower setting but even that’s going to get you moaning like you’ve never heard yourself before”

“Is it that good? Jenny asks, deciding to watch her meeker friend first.

“Felicity looks at Jenny and nods. “Jenny I did my homework and the Sybian has more genuine and glowing endorsements from real people than I could count. One was from a doctor and his wife. The most common comment was multiple orgasms and a tendency to almost exhaust the user, so here we go Alison.”

Her tight blonde curly hair receptionist straddles the saddle like seat and impales her still wet pussy on the big knob. Felicity takes the control panel from her and says “you just enjoy being the passenger while I do the driving.” She intends to make sure Alison doesn’t chicken out with more good vibrations than the Beach Boys surf culture pop group ever imagined.

“Watch this,” Felicity whispers to Jenny who then goes to the front of the machine to watch while Felicity stands close by so she can hold the control box. It’s set on the beginner’s speed for the first five minutes and Alison is glowing with a flushed face, smiles and soft moans but as Felicity ups the tempo of the thrusting and wildly vibrating rod swirling around inside Alison the young blond is no longer looking out the window at the scenery while Felicity drives with faster revs, Alison’s staring at the road ahead, her eyes open wider, her mouth open and she’s not smiling.

“Oh my God,” she shouts. “Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” she cries holding her hands over her breasts squeezing them. Jenny’s eyes are fixed on the way Alison appears to be grinding into the base of the knob on the machine where rows and rows of upturned ridges massage the outer clitoris while inside it’s polishing up the sensitive surfaces of her vagina. Felicity puts her foot down and her passenger is barely hanging on as the speed meter jumps and the receptionist’s pussy is revving close to the red zone, Felicity not letting go of the controls. “Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Alison screams, her face contorted in a cross between pleasure and pain. She’s at the threshold and with no safety belt she’s in danger of careering out of control. “Waaaaahh! Waaaaahh! Waaaaahh! Waaaahh!” she screams riding a wave of orgasmic punishment for getting beside a driver drunk on the power of being in control of a machine while under the influence of total authority.

Alison’s arms are flailing about not knowing what to do with them, she’s literally off her rocker as the heavy base vibrations make the popular and powerful magic wand hand held vibrator seem like a barbie doll extra by comparison. She’s not shouting, she’s screeching as if it’s blue murder but it’s really white hot sex stimulation sending her through a series of shattering orgasms. She feels as if she’s tied down and being tortured with pleasure so intense she tries to grab the control; box from felicity to stop the machine. “Oh fuck ya!” she shrieks to her boss and almost falls off the machine.

Felicity brings back the revs and slows the machine to a final spin inside her throbbing vagina. She helps Alison off the Sybian and her legs go from under her, making her sit on the floor in her naked beauty, thoroughly fucked. Jenny says “wow.”

“How was it?” she asks Alison, who’s yet to get her breath back. “Oh my...oh...uhh.....oh God...Oh...it....oh shit....it..oh Jen it’s...oooh..it’s un...unbelievable.”

“How many orgasms?” her friend asks. “Oh fuck, kept coming, don’t know, kept coming...” she pants.

“How was that demonstration Jenny? Felicity smiles. “Do you think you will get that vaginal orgasm that’s been eluding you too?”

“I hope so, that Sybian seems to have wiped poor Alison out, look she can’t even get up yet,” she says with a laugh. Now that’s what I call getting satisfied.”

Felicity can’t wait to see how Jenny handles the other machine as the young sex goddess lies on her back on the built up single mattress and the sex therapist aligns the two and a half inch diameter dong to the edge of her wet teenage pussy lips and starts the machine. It slides into Jenny slowly at first giving her a deeply satisfying feeling as it goes back and forth quite at home in a sexy cunt like Jenny’s. “Oh yeah, that’s good, that’s real good,” the black hair pony tail purrs as if it’s all that easy. Felicity gives her five minutes of endearing pleasure feeling the rod going in and out slicking up her insides as she closes her eyes with a dreamy look on her face. She may as well enjoy it while she can because Felicity’s about to send her on a wild ride.

Jenny knows this is just the start, the roller coaster is only just climbing to the top for the first time before it careers downhill at breakneck speed and when the screaming starts it won’t stop until the ride is over, usually within mere minutes. It doesn’t stay so cosy for long as Felicity gradually increases the speed and the penile invader really gets into her hard and fast with Alison now on her feet standing back watching in complete awe as her friend is in the for thrill of her life, no stopping now as the roller coaster has taken her slowly to the point where it’s too late to turn back.

Jenny’s gone from calling out “oh yes, oh yes” to a very urgent sounding and long warbling “yeeeee! yeeeee! yeeeeee! yeeeee!” and Felicity’s not fooling as she gives her fingers the full speed ahead signal to the hand held control and puts Jenny’s hot box into a volcano eruption mode. The teenager is mimicking someone being murdered except that no one’s putting any knives into her, it’s the quick dick thrusting into her so fast no man could be faster, giving her fast shooting spasms of orgasmic torture that’s overriding her senses. She’s wailing loudly without seeming to take a breath.

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrrr!” she screams out as the fucking machine drives into her at reckless speed almost like a blur with Felicity sitting it on maximum revs. The first orgasm is followed by a continuous sensation of total euphoria, wave after wave, Jenny’s eyes shut gritting her teeth one second and mouth wide open gasping for breath the next, gritting her teeth again, mouth open wailing, gritting her teeth, mouth open gasping for breath, gritting her teeth, mouth open wailing and throwing her head around.

Suddenly it happens. At the high pitch of her orgasmic fever Jenny squirts a powerful two feet high stream of clear liquid that shoots out from her pussy in an arc and splashes down onto Alison’s legs as she stands naked at the end of the mattress. It’s enough to quarter fill a tea cup but to Felicity it’s a remarkable sign of total surrender in orgasm.

Felicity winds the machine down so it comes to a pleasant halt with Jenny staring at the ceiling, her eyes seemingly mesmerised into somewhere in space, her body perspiring, and lower torso still trembling from the involuntary nervous twitches throughout her lower region, her vagina lips open and wet. She looks fucked!

Jenny’s incredible climax seemed such a long and drawn out orgasmic explosion with her emotions pushing her way past any previous experience and ejaculating caught her and Alison by surprise but not Felicity. Alison caught the lot, standing just at the end of Jenny’s feet amazed by the intensity of her erupting orgasms and watching the macho phallus driving into her like bolts of lightning.

Jenny breaks into an emotional spate of laughter, joined by Alison and Felicity. “You did it! You did it!” exclaims Felicity. “I told you these fucking machines can make you ejaculate!”

“You got me with it, I’ve never seen anything like it,” Alison says excitedly. “I had to see it to believe it.”

Felicity’s still laughing but quick to reassure her it’s not urine but genuine first grade female ejaculate that probably any woman could release if taken beyond the normal orgasmic barrier. “It won’t hurt you darling, you could swallow it and it won’t hurt you,” she says as Alison wipes a bit of the wetness from her knee and licks her finger. “It doesn’t taste like anything,” she says as if she expected it to taste like something – anything.

“I’ve never done that before, I can’t believe it!” Jenny laughs. “Are you sure it’s not from my bladder?”

“I’m sure,” says the sexologist. It comes out the urethra when it happens just as a man ejaculates from the same place but as we know his sperm doesn’t contain urine. That part closes off naturally as it does with women so you can be proud of yourself for going to an orgasm level you’ve never been to before. Okay Jenny, so how was it? Is it what you came here looking for?”

“Oh my God Felicity it was out of this world. I’m still trembling inside. When that happened at the end and I saw it shooting up in the air and I felt I was really on cloud nine like nothing ever before. To do that, my God, I’ve never got near that with my clit or a man.”

“Jenny it’s got a lot to do with how you feel. For a start, having all that sex play first makes you more amendable for big orgasms. I think you really wanted to let go with this machine and once I moved you out of the comfort zone and then higher up the scale and finally the fastest speed there was no looking back. It takes over your whole nervous system and....”

“The speed of the thing,” Jenny interrupts. “It was blinding fast the way I could feel it shooting in and out of me without as much as a single waver. You’d have to be a machine to do it. It would have to be the perfect sexual weapon to force orgasms on a girl.”

“Well to be honest these machines are usually procured by people who are into BDSM dungeon stuff for the kinkier ones out there who get off on being held captive and treated like slaves. The only thing we worry about is that we suspect that machines like the Sybian here and more portable variations of the fucking machine you just tried are getting into the hands of the trash who make movies for the Russian mafia’s contacts that supply illegal kiddy porn to Asia and Europe underground markets. Huh, as if exploitation of young girls wasn’t bad enough before these sex satisfiers came about.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers