Manipulating Jenny Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

"Yes, yes, of course angel," he says through bated breath as an image of Jenny undressing to the altogether is foremost in his mind.

He's a very religious conservative man by nature but in nature things can be rather animalistic wild. He's licking his lips waiting on Jenny's answer, sweating to see the full bodied sexuality of the shape behind the undersized swim costume. She's such a young spunk the same age as his own daughter but a strikingly attractive stranger to him and suddenly he's more excited than ever in his whole miserable life. He's got his erection back at the mere thought of Jenny taking everything off to add spice to his already steamy opinion of his adopted daughter's body. He's hoping but not expecting her kind of reply. "Sure Charlie," says Jenny, I'll take my cossie off if you take your trunks off too. My stepfather does it for me so how about it?" He can't believe he's hearing this. It's the last thing in his life he's ever thought happening. He's never put the word on his daughter because he's always believed he's got an ordinary sized dick, not the kind to overtly excite young women like Jenny or Alison. His fears reflect those of about three quarters of the male population active in copulation. He's so sure at her age she's heard about the eight plus guys so prevalent in porn and so accessible on the internet.

Caught unawares his erection suddenly flags. To be excited one minute is one thing but to panic the next is something altogether different. How can he take his Speedos off and show these magnificent bodied teenagers he's got just seven inches when he's always made out to Alison he's above average in size just in case she was ever curious.

"Well? How about it Mr Johnson? I'm game if you are, you've got a bit of an idea what's behind these flimsy Chinese made swimmers but wouldn't it be better to see what my daddy's seen with nothing on at all? In fact I'd like to get you to put the sunscreen cream on me like Alison says you do for her; she tells me you do it so well and it makes her feel sexy when your hands are on her."

Alison marvels at Jenny's cheekiness and now believes more than ever how she handles men. He's frozen to the spot unable to say yes or no. He wants her to expose herself but not he and she won't do it unless he drops his trunks. "I...I...I'm not sure if I should do that in front of you Jenny, or in ront of my own daughter. It's not something a man my age should be doing," he stutters. ] "Why not? It's harmless," she fires back the word harmless, though unintended the way he took it makes him think that men with boring dicks are regarded by women as harmless – anything but potent: another false notion around the nation.

"Maybe I should just go inside and leave you two girls here to sunbake nude in private, it's more respectable that way," he returns with disappointment evident in his voice, but knowing he can spy on them from a first floor window with his binoculars.

Jenny ever alert to the possibility he will weaken and try to look at her from an inside window, takes a darting step which shocks Alison. She comes over to her father and in a purring tone that smacks of pussy on a platter she whispers in his ear. "Charlie I need your hands on me now, not later. Your wife's away and it's time to play." She then puts the palm of her hand across the still evident but partly slack bulge in his Aussie cossie. She's already noticed with her sharp eyesight that he was hard a minute ago and his erection dropped off as soon as she suggested he get his swim trunks off and join them.

Alison watches mouth agape as Jenny's hand slowly slides across his bulge back and forth several times as the hapless man just stands there speechless apart from a quiet groan as he feels his cock getting hard under her warm hand over the togs.

This time Jenny speaks so Alison can hear her. "Ooh Charlie now I know why you don't want to take your swimmers off, you're embarrassed that your sweet daughter here will see what a masculine sex weapon you've been hiding from her all these years. Mmmm, yes it feels like it's a real weapon, nice and fat, so manly, so would you like to help me out of these swimmers and let me get it really hard for you?"

Alice is wet and thrilled Jenny is taking such an aggressive approach. She can see now why she never got past a massage; he was shy about his cock and yet Jenny seems to think it's a good one and she should know, she's seen several of them since she turned 18.

"I...I..I'd like to massage you like I do for Alison if you don't object," he stutters. If I have to take mine off first I'll do it for you; I'd never do this anytime for Alison, she's my adopted daughter and she loves me."

"That's the point Charlie, she loves you and she's 18 and legal so you can't get into trouble. Didn't you know she's wanted it for years when she wasn't legal?"

"Hell no, I never knew that. I wouldn't have. She's my kid."

"So what? I'm my daddy's kid and when I turned 18 he made up for lost time. I wanted to feel what it was like years before, even just to look at it and feel it in my hand but he never let me."

"Surely you're not suggesting....is this true Alison," he says turning towards her while Jenny's put her fingers down each side of his erect shaft to emphasise its thickness under the thin lycra with his young sweetness standing just a few feet away watching Jenny's hand work it up.

"It's true daddy. Ever since you've been rubbing that milky sunscreen cream all over me it made me feel sexy."

"God, I didn't know that," he says. I feel a bit embarrassed now in front of Jenny that I turned my own daughter on not meaning to."

"But daddy when you first started doing it every summer, the touching is a turn-on and goodness any normal girl would feel just the same at what you were doing and I was no different."

"Geezus Alison, I never thought about that..."

"Anyway daddy I'm now admitting that all those years you got me wet and feeling like I wanted something more. You just don't know enough about women daddy, but don't be upset because you told me how strictly you were raised yourself and I guess you and mom are well, what we say, pretty old fashioned."

Jenny interjects, "She's right Charlie, and I can vouch for that. It's a different world now. We girls mature faster, sexual images are all around us as kids and we wonder what it's like to feel a penis inside us. An erect cock is a real turn-on so it's a natural curiosity and you've been denying your little darling all this time."

"Doesn't matter," he retorts. I'd be disgraced if anyone ever found out."

"Ah! So the thought has crossed your mind Charlie, you've just given yourself away," she says proudly, still slowly stroking the bar-like shape in his trunks. "God this thing is thick," she mutters. "Who is going to tell about it? Alison wouldn't because she wants it and you're hardly going to tell your wife so that leaves nobody but me and I'm not going to say anything."

"Look, we're only talking about massage oil on Alison and you, not sex, so what are you getting at?

"What am I doing Charlie? It feels good doesn't it? Mmmm, it's like a rock inside those tight trunks you're wearing. This is sex isn't it Charlie, I'm pretty, I'm 18, I'm sexy and I've got my hand on your cock and it's hard. Now come on, get them off."

She grabs the waistband both sides and starts to drag them down so unexpectedly quick he's caught off guard. She reefs them down so hard and fast that his erection bounces up and it's too late for him to stop her.

"Charlie you devil look at it Alison! Oh my God look how thick it is. I've never seen one big as that," she professes but meaning only its girth. "That is one hot fat cock!" Jenny tries to fit her fingers and thumb around it and make them meet but she can't get close. Sizing it in her hand gets her even more excited when she imagines how wide it's going to spread their vagina lips if he'll come to the party. "This is more like a pole," she says playfully looking up at him and he suddenly realises she thinks he's got a big cock after all but he's only been thinking of length, never knowing that she's had them up to 10 inches long but his is fatter and therefore better.

"Charlie you've been such a good boy getting your trunks off I'll do the same now. She pulls the shoulder straps down and you too, Alison, come on, I want to see him massaging you and you can watch him doing it to me."

"Can I do you first then?" he asks, always being the gentleman, as he looks at Jenny bottle of oil in hand. "Nope you've got to do Alison, she's your daughter and she comes first, but I'm going to enjoy watching your erection all the time you're doing it."

"Come on daddy, we've done this many times, show Jen how you oil me up so I don't get sunburnt. He kneels beside her, yet again her voluptuous breasts standing up so firm and erotic on her fabulous figure but they weren't like this when he first started rubbing sunscreen on her nine years ago. Jenny sits on the banana chair layabout watching his handiwork as her friend lies on her back on her beach towel with daddy doing his best to ensure she's totally smeared in the protective lather.

Alison's getting turned on just knowing that Jenny is watching this. She's got a soft spot for her new friend and she's hoping when they share her queen size bed overnight that soft spot will be visited by the black haired beauty once daddy's gone to bed and can't hear them making a different kind of love.

He always enjoys covering her breasts in the cream because there's a certain magic feeling a woman's breasts and making the nipples jut out erect. He's proud of how his spunky young adopted daughter's turned into such a shapely good looking kid at 18, such a youthful firm body with perfect thighs and the way her breasts stand up pointy at the tips keeps his erection hard, his hand sliding slowly but surely down her abdomen He's always covered her fully on the top side before putting the cream across her pussy and she knows his style, he'll go down one leg on the outside then come up that leg on the inside almost touching her genitals and he'll then do the same on the other leg so that when he comes back up the inside of her other thigh he always, but always stops to look closely at her vulva as if he worships it and then he will spread the milky cream around it and rub it in.

This is the part Jenny watches carefully. She's looking at his face and Alison's face and back to her very sweet vulva, then to his hands, then to erect cock, then to Alison's mouth again partly open moaning softly, then to his eyes, then to his hands and again to his cock as reaches the top inner thigh and stops to stare at her as yet untouched vagina. His cock seems to be quivering as he squats beside his pride and joy in all her naked glory.

At last he spreads more sunscreen cream into the palm of his hand and places it over her vulva. Jenny hops off the chair and kneels beside him. Sure enough, his fingers rub the cream over the entire surface of her cunt not missing a skerrick of it. Alison moans a bit louder now, her eyes closed enjoying the erotic experience and her tongue now licking her lips as the feeling gets stronger. Charlie loves rubbing it into her most private part and Jenny can see that but he's only rubbing it in on the outer labia and smoothing it over gently with flat fingers across her clitoris and vagina lips. Jenny leans across and boldly takes his right hand and with a quick quip "let me help you Charlie" she takes his hand to the bottom of Alison's vagina and drags his fingers up into the wet inner lips and forces them to go inside about two inches up to the first joints of his fingers. He doesn't flinch - Alison does though – her father allowing his daughter's friend take command as he's too tentative to penetrate her himself in case it upsets her.

Jenny slides his fingers up and down the full length of her vagina lips two more times and then slides them out and over the top of her clitoris, leaning on the tips of his 45 year-old fingers and makes them rub her clit in a circular manner. She whispers in Charlie's ear, "Keep doing this Charlie and look at Alison's face and listen. Don't take your eyes off her face."

Alison feels a new sensation. She's never known her father to apply the sunscreen so vigorously around her clit like this before and she's totally turned on. She doesn't want to look up in case he stops so she leans her head back and can't help but let out long soft moaning noises, her eyes shut, her mouth partly open with her tongue running around the inside ridges of her lips. Her foster father is all eyes taking this in. He's never noticed his daughter doing this before but that's only because she's had her portable radio turned up so he can't hear her sounds of joy, and with her mother sitting at the end of the deck reading her book she never wanted to attract her attention.

But today it's different. Mom's away so he can be a rat and play with his daughter's pussy. And Alison doesn't need the radio to drown out her noises because part of her plot with Jenny is to make it obvious to him that he's sexually stimulating her. The young sex goddess wants to take her friend's father another step forward so she whispers in his ear again, 'Charlie keep stroking her lightly like that around her clit, round and round and do it a bit different occasionally but keep doing it with your left hand like this."

Showing him by moving her hand above his to make sure he's got it right, she whispers again in his ear, "watch your daughter's face now, don't take your eyes off her face just watch this" and she takes his right hand and pushes three of his fingers deeply into her vagina so they are all the way in up to his knuckles then she gets his hand just above the knuckles and moves them around inside. Alison suddenly tilts her head right back and lets out a very loud moan "Oooooh! Oooooh!" like he's never heard before and she keeps moaning as his eyes are beaming in wonderment.

Jenny's in his ear, whispering, "see Charlie she likes this, keep doing it , squeeze her outer lips and run your fingers all over her pussy then get back to her clit again and keep it going until you make her come. Give me your right hand again." She pulls his fingers out and puts them up to his mouth. "Suck your fingers Charlie, it's your virgin daughter's virgin oil pure as pure can be. That's the way, suck them dry now give me your hand again palm up not down like last time.

"Now here we go, put your fingers in again this way, that's right, bend them back towards yourself when they go in....that's it, curl them up and push them, right in and watch Alison's face again. Keep feeling her clit don't stop that for heaven's sake. Charlie you've got your fingers in to the knuckles now move the three of them right in but back as if you're beckoning someone to come forward, you have to rub them along the top of her vagina underneath the clitoris. It should feel a bit rougher there, sort of spongy like, can you feel it?"

"Yes I think so," he says aloud. "Yes, now I can."

"Keep stroking it then don't shift. Pretend you're scratching her back but your hand is upside down and your fingers are facing up your way." Suddenly Alison shifts her hips and cries out loudly "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!Oh! Oh! Oh! and she's squirming her backside around to his amazement. Her eyes are shut still, her mouth now open and she's breathing fast and she's on her way to an orgasm and a food one at that all done by daddy working her clit and her g-spot inside the vagina, not that he's aware of it until Jenny tells him later.

"Keep going Charlie you can't stop, she's going to come soon but keep going," Jenny orders him. "I've never done anything like this before," he says nervously, watching with bated breath as his sexy daughter squirms around on the beach towel still moaning as sexual tension builds inside her to near intolerable levels after he's been fingering her for about 10 minutes.

Alison is so turned on she's about to explode and she brings herself forward and tries for a moment to sit up, staring at her father wide-eyed but with an expression he's never seen before. She looks as though she's suffering with a pained grimace on her face as she flops back again and leans her head right back as far as it can go. Feeling his flying fingers sliding around on the highly sensitive spongy roof of her vagina near her urethra and his other hand caressing her erect clitoris, Alison is hitting a sensual high. No man has ever touched her genitals let alone touched her this way and he's stirring her virgin oil good and proper. Salad days are here again.

Jenny whispers in his ear again, "Look at her Charlie, you've got her going she'll climax any minute. You're pretty good you know so I must reward you today."

Alison's gone from squirming on her back to writhing in gay abandon, moaning louder and louder as he maintains stimulation in the two most sensitive parts of her entire body. He's stoked by her cries of joy, finding it hard to believe she's like this because he's put sunscreen cream on her pussy. But it's lucky the lady who can get dual stimulation on her clit and her internal g-spot at the same time. He's done well but Jenny wants payback don't worry.

Alison's moaning so loudly Charlie hopes the neighbours can't hear; he's starting to feel self conscious about it as she's singing a chorus of profanities now that shock him, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck Oh fuck! " she cries loud enough so if anyone's around in their backyard next door they're sure have something spicy to talk about.

He continues for another minute and he watches in awe as Alison arches her back off the beach towel and lets out a guttural moan loud and long as she climaxes powerfully and simultaneously from her clitoris and g-spot.

"My God, oh my God," he mutters watching the result of his handiwork. "Are you all right Alison," he asks. "I never knew you were like that. All these years!"

She's getting her breath back after a powerful orgasm and looks stuffed. After taking several more deep breaths and grinning she can now answer him.

"Daddy it was fantastic and don't be embarrassed for doing it. I wanted it and I'll want it again," she says candidly. "You do? You will? Not straight away surely?" he stutters.

"No daddy, just when mom's not around. Look, I'm legal age now I can let you do it; gosh I'm still a virgin and Jenny's my age and she's not. Daddy I need you to show me."

He turns around looking at Jenny. "What's she talking about, she needs me? She needs me for what? I've just massaged her what else?"

Jenny puts her arm around him with one hand and tugs his penis and then rubs her hand up and down the responding shaft and whispers in his ear. "Charlie she wants you to put this big thing in her isn't it obvious?"

He looks horrified. "Sweetheart Jenny says you want something more but I've only ever done that with my wife, your foster mother, I've never had sex with a woman as young as you, I don't know if I could do it."

Jenny steps between them, grinning at Alison who's now sitting up. "Charlie I'm staying over tonight on Alison's invitation. Your wife is out of town, just look at my body again and try to imagine me lying beside you in your bed tonight if you do the right thing now and put that lovely fat cock where it's wanted while Alison's still hot and ready."

Caught by surprise he stutters again uncertain if the girls are just playing a game or if it's for real. "You..you mean Jenny I could have sex with you in bed tonight, the real thing, all the way?"

She nods and rubs his dick back to full erection again. "Yes Charlie but only if you let me watch you put an end to Alison's days as a virgin. I want to see you do it right here on the sundeck, no one else but me will know."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers