Manipulation Ch. 02

Story Info
The game playing heats up.
10.6k words
4.57
16.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wills
Wills
5 Followers

This is Part Two of my Manipulation story, you can read Part One by returning to my name 'wills', hit the blue link at the top or bottom of this story.

Manipulation is written in five parts, each part is written and will be posted at weekly intervals. Each part can be read as an individual erotic story, youwill get more pleasure and enjoyment by reading the whole series, that is why I have refrained from posting until the series is completely written. I have written a 'spin off' story, "Mandy" a girl who described herself as 'I'm like a candy bar, I don't mind who has a bit, as long as they don't take the whole bar'; it will be posted after Part Five. I hope you enjoy the story, please vote and send me feedback on the Public Comment page or privately.

FRIDAY

It is nearly 30 hours since I last spoke with Anna. I have not called my wife, partly out of fear that she might change her mind, and partly because I am still lost for words. Don't ask me what I've been doing for the last day or so because I really have no idea! I have not shot a load in that time, I decided to take my wife's advice seriously and save my juice for Anna, well, except for Anna's little game on the telephone, I might only get one shot at this, I want her to remember it.

I arrived for lunch about a quarter of an hour early, a waiter showed me to a quiet corner table where I sat with first date nerves. My wife is smart, she knows that not many people eat lunch in a city hotel so it was going to be quieter than a down town restaurant. Anna arrived precisely at 1 o'clock. She walked across the dining room and I had a chance to really look at her properly for the first time in fifteen years. She is a little shorter than me, still with the rich dark brown hair. Once, early on when she worked for me, she dyed it red after hearing a chance comment about how sexy I thought red heads were, my wife was furious, she accusing me of telling her to do it.

Her hair flows as she walks, wavy shoulder length at the sides, longer at the back. Breasts, relatively high on her chest, and, just like I remembered, they undulate as she walks, a promise of brimming over goodness: I can hardly wait to get my hands and lips on them. She has relatively narrow shoulders that accentuate her breast size, when she first worked for me, she had a habit of folding her arms across her chest under her breasts as if she trying to stop them escaping, of course, all that did was to give them a platform to bounce on.

Slim waist but not skinny, her tummy used to be as flat as a board, it had spread a little as we all do with age, boy was I going to make it spread some! Her bum, to my eyes, was to die for. I have never discussed Anna's bum with my wife. My wife's is exquisite, like the proverbial two halves of a peach but Anna's, well it was another class. It stuck out, looked perfectly round and had the distinctly disconcerting tendency to push her skirt away from her body so she looked, as she walked, as if she were partly undressed. Tight skirts were impossible; Anna wore light flowing skirts where the fabric could move with the ripples of her bum cheeks. As she walked toward me with her skirt dancing around her knees and those slim sun tanned legs I thought I was going to cum right then into my napkin!

I reached toward her with a greeting kiss and, as usual, I made a complete mess of it. As I went for her cheek, she checked my move, held me back, looked me straight in the eyes, and then kissed my mouth. Fiercely! I got the taste of her right then, God this girl's pussy extends all the way to her mouth. She tasted wonderful, fresh, clean, a hint of perfume from her lipstick and spring flowers from her hair. And there it was, lurking in the background, that earthy, lusty Anna smell.

We separated and as she pulled away, she stroked my cheek, "Ola meu amore."

We sat facing each other, complimenting each other on their appearances whilst the waiters brought menus and drinks. I have no idea what we ate; we both had the set lunch menu.

For a while, we talked about families and friends, our work and all of the usual things, avoiding the thing we were there to discuss. She leaned into me, across the table, and took my hand. She drew little circles on my palm with her nail and with her eyes on my hand, started to speak.

"Meu amore, don't worry about anything. I want a child so much it is eating me up inside, I am miserable, unhappy, and there is no other way. I want you to be the father of my child, I cannot think of anyone who would be a better father. You must know that I love you, that I loved you all those years ago and have never stopped. Federico and me, well that's different, I want this child, I want it to be ours, I am prepared to risk everything for that. To some degree, the desire I have for you may just be sexual, I have fantasised enough about you over the years; remember all those times in the office? I so much wanted to throw you on the floor and get on top of you; I have to have you. You will be doing me the greatest possible favour by getting me pregnant, I want this child so much, but you must never tell Federico, there is no need for him to know or to be hurt by what we have ahead of us. That's my first rule, Federico must never know about us."

She looked up and stared directly into my eyes, "Promise me now."

I gave her my solemn undertaking, not that I was ever going to discuss screwing his wife with him.

"The second rule is easy, if we don't succeed this month, then we have to keep trying and trying, I will probably want to carry one making love to you even when I'm pregnant but I'm not sure your wife will let me."

I replied half-heartedly, "You may not want to once the novelty has worn off, but lets wait and see what happens."

She gave me that delicious smile, "Meu amore, you have no idea how long I have waited for this, I'm not sure that I will want to give you up, despite all of the promises I have made to your wife. I have a longing for you that I cannot explain, not to you and not to myself. I just know that we have to do this and then see where it takes us. Maybe the spell will be broken once you make love to me, I have waited such a long time for this, and now, just like before my panties are damp just with looking at you. Its just like it was all those years ago. Do you remember that day in the office when I was wearing those Lycra pants! Never again!"

"Yes, I remember it very well, how could I forget. If I have it right, that was the start of you and my wife playing games with me, I never properly understood what all that was about, except that I was getting you displaying yourself before me in the office and my wife with the hots for me when I got home. My wife was reminding me of it just the other night."

"My God will she ever remember it. I was so embarrassed and so excited at the same time. I did not mean to cum all over her hand but I just could not stop once she touched me. You know, I bought those Lycra pants especially for you. I knew how much you liked to watch my bottom, you were always looking at it as I walked around the room and I thought they would give you the perfect view. Little did I know the pleasure and trouble they would cause. I know she has talked to you about that day so you have some idea of just how sensitive I was. I was young then, sexually charged up all the time and getting no relief, except from myself, even that was clumsy, uncontrolled. I suppose I did not really understand what was happening to my body until she took charge of me. I was a late starter, my period's didn't start until I was sixteen and my breasts sort of shot out over night, one day nothing, then these lumps started forming and I thought they would never stop! Then from nowhere I had these puffy pink lips between my thighs, tingling as if they wanted to be rubbed all the time. Honestly, you have no idea what it was like. Those damn hormones urging me to do the most outrageous things.

"That day I suppose I dressed up deliberately to excite you, what happened was I got excited just from thinking about getting you excited! I was trying to work and the damn pants kept pulling and squeezing at my labia. By the time I shut the door between our offices I was dripping wet, rubbed raw, and had a wedge of toilet paper stuffed down my pants trying to soak up my juices."

Anna's face flushed a delicate pink as she recounted this memory, whilst she continued to draw her nail across my palm, occasionally looking up at me with her bright sparkling eyes. My other hand was in my crutch trying to ease a raging hard-on to a more comfortable position, without being too obvious about it.

"Any way, I called your wife, who was in the office that day. She came into my room and I explained my problem. Honestly, I did not know where to look, I was so embarrassed, but she was wonderful about the whole thing, holding my hand and encouraging me to explain just what the problem was. When I finally managed to tell her she pulled me to her and stroked my hair kissing away my tears. 'Don't worry,' she said. 'What is happening to you is entirely natural, nothing to be ashamed of. I am going to look after you and teach you everything you need to know about your body. You are so young and so far away from home, I am going to be an older sister to you and help you through this. This will be fun. Do you want me to help you?' Of course, I agreed, more out of relief than anything, I needed someone I could talk to about my body and how I was feeling. She told me she was just going to pop out to the shops and buy some ointment to ease the soreness the pants had caused.

"When she returned she told me to take off my pants and sit on the chair. Then I was really embarrassed. The Lycra pants were so tight fitting that all my regular panties showed through them, this was a time way before 'thongs' became fashionable, so I had decided not to wear any. I whispered, 'I'm not wearing any panties.' She laughed and said, 'you naughty girl, no wonder you are having problems. Good job I bought you some, I had imagined yours would have been wet through.' She showed what she had bought; very pretty, black silk with a lace-scalloped border. Oh, you saw those later didn't you."

She threw her head back and laughed, blushing even deeper, looking captivating; the full red lips of her mouth parting to show her teeth. She brushed the hair from her face, licking her lips she leaned in again, taking my hand and squeezing it gently.

"Well, I turned away from her and lowered my pants. I could hear her breathing quite sharply as my naked bottom appeared bobbing toward her. I turned around to face her and sat on the chair, blushing deeply. She took in a deep breath looking down at my hips, and said, in a slightly high pitch than usual, 'I've brought you some lotion for your hem... lips, the chemist said it will sooth the skin, it's for babies actually, for nappy rash, but it should do the job. Can you manage or do you want me to...' I said 'Please can you do it, you can see just where the soreness is.' She knelt down in front of me and I parted my legs. Squeezing some lotion into the palm of her hand, she ever so gentle brought her palm to my pussy. That was a big mistake. If she had just rubbed it straight on we might have got away with it, but that gentle caress and the coolness of the lotion sent me right over the edge again. Oh! Oh! Oh! I went, my hips bucking off the chair and came straight into her hand. 'I am sorry, I am so sorry' I blurted. 'I don't know what happened.'

'Yes you do,' she said laughing and massaging the cream and my juice over my pussy 'you're not to worry about it; you're a very sexy girl with natural urges, the rest of us just wish we could come like you.' And with that, she gave me a quick kiss straight onto my pussy and licked her lips. I very nearly came again, the shock of the kiss making me tingle all through my body. That was the first time any one had seen my pussy and I had never imagined any one wanting to kiss it. She cleaned off the excess moisture with a tissue and handed me the panties, saying, 'You and I are going to start meeting regularly so that I can help you understand your body and what you can do with it, you need to learn, and pretty quickly, how to get some control over yourself. Now get dressed, please try to remember to wear panties when you come to work in future; and not a word of this to anyone, especially my husband, Lord knows how he keeps himself under control with you around. I'm just pleased that he relives himself in me when he gets home!' Honestly, when she said that I thought I was going to come all over again. Whew that's made me pretty hot and icky."

Crikey, this is hot, I didn't know anything about this, sure, my wife had told me a version of this but not all this detail. She is going to have some explaining to do to me when I get home!

I said to Anna, "I remember the last time you used that word - icky."

"Well, before you remind me, do you think we can pay for lunch and go for a walk; I want you away from the prying eyes and ears of these waiters. I'm sure they are trying to listen to us!"

We strolled out into Parque Eduard VII opposite the hotel. I suppose to others we looked like lovers, she was hanging onto my arm leaning round to kiss me and whispering 'Meu amore, meu amore, I can't tell you how happy I am. We are so lucky, we are going to be the happiest people in the world.' I was happy just to have this beautiful girl on my arm, I could not wait to get hold of her body, and she certainly had my hormones racing with her sexy tales. I wanted to hear much more about what had gone on between her and my wife. We stopped and kissed each other for the first with passion and emotion, relieved of any sense of guilt, feeling the relationship develop us as our bodies each sought the other. I could feel her breasts and stomach pressing into me just as surely as she could feel my dick trying to find a way into her. She broke the kiss, reached down between us, and gave my dick a friendly squeeze.

"Hem... That feels nice. I cannot wait for you to make love to me. I want you so much, but that is for later. Remind me about icky, I don't remember that."

"It was the day of the big bank meeting, when the manager came to the office."

"Oh yes, I do remember, the photocopier broke down and I spent all afternoon running up and down those damn stairs with the papers. God you were a slave driver, you rode me until I collapsed."

"That's not true, we had to get those papers out and it was the only way, I was never a slave driver."

"I know, I know, meu amore." She kissed me again. "I'm just teasing. I made a real effort that day to look especially presentable, for you of course, and the bank manager. It was a time when I was having the absolute raging hots for you, I wanted to be made love to, and I wanted you to be the first. Every day, I left home wondering, 'would this be the day when you finally noticed me as a woman and give me what I so desperately needed.' I could never of guessed what was going to happen with that blouse. When I took the final package down stairs for the boy everyone else had gone home. You were busy up stairs going through messages that had come in during the day. I went to the loo on the third floor, when I looked in the mirror I saw what the perspiration was doing to my blouse. I thought well this might do the trick so I took my blouse off, splashed myself all over with water, and put it back on. It stuck everywhere and became completely see through. I took my panties off..."

"What?"

"I took my panties off. I thought that having done the deal with the bank you might be in the mood to celebrate and I wanted to be absolutely ready for you. When I came back upstairs you were just going to the kitchen and I sprawled, I thought, quite seductively, on the sofa."

"You sprawled very seductively on the sofa." I said nibbling her ear and moving my hand closer to her bottom. She wriggled and pulled away still holding my arm.

"I was playing my game, you must have noticed, I used to pretend that this was our house, where we lived. I asked you why we couldn't put in a shower."

She leaned into me again and whispered, lips and tongue brushing my ear, "My God that would have been fun, a shower together that night would have done the trick, never mind, I'm going to fully make up for lost time, and opportunities. You are going to have to play out every one of my fantasies. That by the way is another rule. Your wife wants me to act out every one of my fantasies with you, that way she figures I will get them out of my system. I think I might just get to enjoy them."

With that, she nipped my ear, really quite hard.

"Ouch, that hurt."

She smothered me with kisses saying, "Meu amore, meu amore don't worry you can punish me if you want to, even though its not one of my fantasies."

"It's not one of mine either, I can think of nicer ways to get you to behave."

I kissed her again and this time she let my hand move all the way down over her bottom. I pulled her cheeks in toward me and she responded in the time honoured way by rubbing her pussy up and down my dick.

"Whew." She said, "I think I had better continue with my story otherwise we are going to get arrested. I had worked it out when you went to lunch with the bank manger. I thought if I lay just so, and take off my panties and then bring my legs up you would see my pussy. The thing with blouse just happened, it was an extra, though it probably distracted you and you didn't know where to look."

"You are right, all I saw was your thighs disappearing into darkness."

"That's my pussy! How dare you call it my 'darkness'!" She playfully slapped my arm.

"And then my wife came in."

"My God, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. This was before the Lycra pants thing, before our relationship reached a different level."

"What do you mean before your relationship reached a different level?"

"Later, I've been told to tell you later." She leant in again and whispered, "After we've made love."

I was reeling, what had gone on here. "Tell me now!"

"No, after we've made love, then you won't be so angry with me, you will understand better, I've made her a promise, it's part of the rules."

I wasn't at all sure what was happening here, I knew from my wife that she had encouraged Anna to flirt with me, she said it was a way of keeping control over both of us, she figured that if it was brought openly on the surface then neither of us would give in to the final temptation. There was a degree of logic in that that I understood at the time, but it was a dangerous game to play. Now Anna has just hinted that things between them went much further than I had thought, just what did the pair of them get up to? What are they playing at?

"Anna..."

"No, after, it's the rules. There is a strict order in which things can be revealed. We were supposed to have separated after lunch, until tomorrow, but we just haven't got through everything yet."

"Tomorrow! Look, I'm all for going back to the hotel and taking a room, let's do that."

"No. Anticipation is part of the plan. I have waited, what, nineteen years for you, you are going to have to wait another day for me. That is what we agreed, your wife and I. Anyway you have things to get organised for tomorrow."

"What things?"

"Your wife wants you to video the first time we make love."

"What! I'm not agreeing to that."

"You have to meu amore, for my sake. She is a bit insecure about all this. She is afraid you will fall madly in love with me and leave her. The tape is evidence; if you ever think of leaving her then she will use the tape and sue you for divorce so you get nothing. It is her insurance policy. Please, meu amore, do this for me. I want this baby so very much and I want you to be its father. The video is nothing. It can be put in a drawer and forgotten, though I might just make a copy for my self. Just look at it from her point of view, don't be cross with me, it is the only way I could get her to agree to this."

Wills
Wills
5 Followers