Manny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Now, less talk, baby. Come here."

He was over her, as if in a push-up position, but he was so big it felt like he was on top of her. His massive chest was in her face and their eyes locked. Jessica was a small thing beneath his huge bulk. He wanted to be careful and slow, because he knew she was still a virgin. God, it was all so frustrating. For both. He had not had a woman in a long time and she'd never had a man. Both were eager to get it done. Jessica closed her eyes.

"Nah, don't close them. You'll miss all the fun. You want it to be good don't you?"

She opened them and he leaned over her, bending down to kiss her. The softness of their former kissess was all gone now. Now their kisses were as restless and fierce as their hunger, their desire. He opened his mouth wide like he was devouring meat and he kissed her roughly. Jessica moaned, writhing beneath him now. She touched his chest and caressed it.

"How did you get so big, Manny?"

"Don't talk, baby. Just enjoy it. I can tell you all about it another time."

He was still wearing his sweatpants and he was as if trying to fuck her through her bra and panties. Jessica's hands were over his shoulders and then slid down to his buttocks, her hands caressing the material of his sweats. He was kissing down her neck now, making her feel tingly with pleasure, making her moan softly and cooing like a small bird.

"Mmmm... Manny."

"Yeah, that's it. From now on, the only words that ought to come out of you are those."

He got up from his push-up position and removed her bra with his teeth. Then he slowly, sensuously laved her nipples witht his tongue, kissing her breasts as if he had all the time in the world. The truth was they had very little time. She had expected to see Yleana at her apartment to tell her she'd found a photographer. And she had not found anyone. But this thought was brushed aside, like her panties in Manny's hands.

Now, nude, she sprawled herself on the bed, looking up at him with a glow on her face, a glow that could have passed for the golden sunset's light coming in through the window. She parted her legs and her hips were gyrating slowly, making Manny hard. He grunted and quickly removed his sweatpants, aided by Jessica's nimble hands. Then another kiss, a passionate one that was quick. She sucked in her breath and Manny began to kiss down her stomach, his hands still over her breasts, tugging at them, pinching them, rolling his fingers over them, making her wet and alive and responsive. She moaned, and even her own moans turned her on, for she had never truly moaned before. She realized Manny enjoyed that sound and he growled beneath his breath every time he heard her.

She did not close her eyes and she was further aroused by the sight of his big shoulders moving back and forth as if swimming in a marathon. His hard-on was huge and it made her quiver. She was wet and she was slowly getting ready for him. His hands were on her hips and he lifted her up a bit, urging her to put her legs over his waist. She did and she gripped his buttocks firmly. He groaned and he pushed his cock inside her. His cock was big enough, she thought, not monstrous like the rest of him, but wonderfull sized, a perfect fit, sliding easily inside of her wet pussy, slipping in and beginning the age-old rhythm of primal fucking.

She felt at that moment that she would die of the realization she had finally joined with the man she loved and in theh intimacy of a bedroom and with no reservations, no fears, no worriess. She felt good. This was what everyone raved about. Hot, hot sex, making the body feel as if this was the only thing the body ought do. It was so delicious, so good, so right. She caressed his big back and moaned louder, louder, her own cries mixing with his deeper, guttural cries. Then she felt herself being slid down the bed a bit and he was forcibly fucking her, without being able to restrain herself. He'd cum in minutes she knew. No need to feel that this was bad, she thought. He had not had this in a long time. And it was not as if he couldn't have her again.

"Aaahh, Jessica, Aaahh" he bellowed, his face contorting with pleasure, "Fuck. Never knew it would feel this good....fuck."

She realized Manny had learned to curse a lot in jail.

"Fuck," she said, thinking that it would arouse him futher.

He ravished her completely, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. Her hymen was broken, as it was destined to happen, and his hard, wonderful penis, the one she had always dreamed of, filled her up and made her scream out his name. She raked her nails down his back, kissed him, ran her hands down his sides and buttocks, moaned and writhed making her want to -

She got up and told him to let her get on top. He complied, still hard. It was therefore easy for here to ride him, to grind against him with her pussy. She moaned and her breasts bounced, pert breasts that Manny caressed as shes bounced over him. His cock went up inside her well. She had never done this before and though she had been hurt and had bled when he had fucked her and broken her in, she was in a sort of wild high, high on the orgasms. He, too, was cumming, more than once, and in many loads, spurting like fountain, like blood. She had no idea it would be so messy, yet so good. This was heaven. She knew know what she had been missing. Manny orgasmed, his body sweating profusely, their juices minling, their voices floating outside the window.

.......... ................

They had wanted a second time but Jessica told him all about Yleana, about the job. Manny listened intently, his hands caressing her behind as they spooned in bed. It was getting late and darkness began to set in. Jessica got up and began to dress herself. She stared at Manny who was still in bed, nude, grabbing a hold of the football on the nightstand and playing with it, making believe he was throwing it across a field.

"So you're coaching football?" she said to him.

"That's what I said," he replied, "nothing else I can really do. Football's my passion, like writing is yours."

She was pensive and silent for a while, as she finished dressing. She sauntered back to the bed and sat next to him, lightly caressing his broad, hairy chest.

"Manny, how would you like it if you worked for me?"

"How is that possible? Wouldn't it affect your career, your focus?"

"Despite how people frown upon relationships and work as one, I think I'd rather have you closer to me than across the bridge to Queens."

"And just what kind of position do you have in mind for me, Jessica?"

"Well. ..."

She thought about Yleana. Manny was not experienced in photography and surely it would be a mistake that Yleana would be sure to notice and become upset, but it might not be such a bad idea if she knew how to pull it off and help him through. Jessica felt that now that she had given herself to him, having lost her virginity to him, that she'd never want to let him go. Ylena looked like a vixen who always got a man once she wanted him, but she would keep an eye out. Manny was not to be shared with anyone.

"I told you about Yleana. She needs a photographer for several shoots."

"I don't know the fist thing about photography or the magazine biz."

"I'm hiring you at any rate. You'll learn fast. There's nothing to it. Say goodbye to coaching football and come work for me. The pay will be greater."

"Jessica, nothing will give me more pleasure than to be near you but I'm not sure this is the right thing to do."

"Time will tell," she said and kissed him on the forehead, "you can start next week. That'll give you time to get ready and leave the high school job. I'm sure you won't regret it in the least. I love you."

12