Manuel Effect

Story Info
Melody is in a constant state of arousal around Manuel.
5.4k words
3.98
31.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

John wanted to roll over and go back to sleep but Melody wouldn't let him.

"It's Saturday, Mel. We can work in the yard all day long. Give me another couple of hours. Come back to bed and let me feel the warmth of your breasts. You like to wrap your warm thighs around me. Come wrap 'em baby!"

Melody laughed, "You know I will reward you at the end of the day if you help me."

"I know and I fall for it every time.

"And have I ever disappointed you? Have I not participated in all your fantasies?"

John had to agree. Melody and he were made for each other, perfect mates in bed and great friends everywhere else. Since he made enough money, right from the day he married her five years ago, he had forced her to stay at home and enjoy life. Initially Melody was bored with nothing special to do until John got home. But once he was home he kept her busy in the bed and out of it. She learned to relax and take advantage of the freedom her husband gave her – money wise and time wise.

One night, after some fierce love making, Melody said, "John, I can't sit at home doing nothing. I think I should get a part time job or even become a volunteer. It's been five years since I did something useful besides being your playmate. Not that I don't love that part!" She said, laughing.

"Why don't you find a hobby? I am sure there are plenty of things you could get interested in."

"Like what?"

"Why don't you try your hand at gardening? We have a nice sized backyard. You could do some landscaping and plant some trees and bushes. It'll keep you busy. The sun is good for your skin and the exercise keeps you fit and trim."

"Actually I have been thinking about it too, especially after seeing our neighbor's backyard. Brian works in his yard all weekends. I will take up gardening if you promise to help me during weekends." That was a couple of months ago.

He had stupidly agreed and she began to pester him to wake up early on Saturday mornings. John shrugged off his reveries and got up knowing Melody will badger him until he lost his mood to sleep.

Melody was excited when she realized that gardening was indeed a nice hobby to have. She did a lot of research on the internet and finally decided on the perfect layout for her garden. She planned to make it look like a resort! But she also decided to be practical about it. She'd take her time and get John involved and together they would create their dream garden.

To her dismay she soon realized John wasn't into it at all. But she forced him to help her ; however, of late it was getting more and more difficult to get him to do any of the hard work.

This Saturday was no different. He did whatever she asked him to but never really involving himself in the effort.

"John I want you to enjoy our time together. You act like you are not having any fun."

"That's because I am not having any fun, darling. This was supposed to be your hobby, not mine. Why don't you hire a landscape company to give our yard a makeover? You can supervise them and make sure the result is to your liking."

"John, this is my hobby and not a chore to be outsourced. It is also my exercise and time in the sun. All I need are your muscles and your company. I kind of get aroused when I watch your rippling muscles and sweating shoulders. Having someone else do all this would rob us of that fun."

John grumbled but stayed out in the yard all day and helped. On her part, she made sure he had a steady supply of freezing cold beer - that kept him hooked.

Melody ran into her neighbor Jessica at the mall one day. They found a coffee shop and sat down sipping their hot coffee.

"Your yard is beginning to look nice, Melody."

"Thanks. But it is so hard to get John to help me. I wish he would be like your husband Brian."

"Well and I wish I could stay at home like you!" Jessica laughed.

"I know the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." They both laughed again.

"Why do you bother John? Just get a handy man to help you with the hard jobs."

"In fact John has already suggested that. He even asked me to hire a landscaping company. But I enjoy it more when John's around. He's always making silly jokes and flirts with me. He insists that I wear revealing clothes and even helps me shop for sexy 'garden' attire. He makes naughty comments and fondles my breasts and ass every time that it sort of has grown on me. I am sure if you look into our yard, you'll catch us doing something naughty. Most of the time we are so aroused that we will be tearing off each other's clothes before we even reach the shower."

"Wow, that's too much information, Melody!" But Melody could tell that Jessica had had glimpses of their games.

"If I did hire a handy man just for tough chores, John would escape to his den and I don't want that. We really keep each other entertained. Without him around I might soon get tired of my hobby and turn the whole thing over to a contractor. And that's precisely what John hopes would happen."

"Why don't you hire a young handy man and see how it goes. Just insist that John should be with you all the time. I know a contractor who has a dozen young men always looking for work. But most of them do not speak English. Do either of you speak Spanish?"

"I don't, but my husband does. He's quite fluent in Spanish."

Jessica's eyes sparkled with mischief, "I think your problem is solved. Since you don't understand a word of Spanish and the handy man doesn't understand a word of English, John cannot leave you two alone. You need a translator and that'd be John's job."

Melody smiled, "Maybe you have something there. Can you really get me someone like that?"

"I will find out and call you tomorrow.

The following Saturday early morning Melody said, "I decided to follow your suggestion about getting hired help for the hard chores. Jessica even found me a handy man. He will be here any minute."

John smiled gratefully, "I knew you'd come around. So can I go back to sleep?"

"No not really. I need you out there with me all the time. You see, the man does not speak English and so you're going to be my translator. He'll do all the hard work."

John laughed, "No way. You just point and say it in English and he'll understand. How hard can it be? It is not rocket science."

"No John, you can sit back and relax if you wish. But you have to be with me. That's half the fun and I am not going to lose it. You are just off the hook for the chores."

"That's ridiculous."

"I can still cancel the handy man and make you slog in the hot sun. So it's your choice." Melody teased.

John growled, "You'll pay for it tonight, you scheming bitch!"

"Yes I know and I promise to let you get away with anything you want." She laughed. And then she added, "And no more sexy clothes. I can't walk around in the sunlight with my nipples showing. And I don't want him to see my thong over the waistband of my shorts. They were strictly to induce you to help me. Besides when you stare at me, I get turned on too. So no more sexy clothes!"

John held up his hand, "Now wait a minute young lady. You don't get to call all the shots. If you want me out there, you'll wear what I ask you to wear."

"Are you out of your mind? I don't want to mess with the young man's head. He might get the wrong idea."

John said seriously, "I agree to be the translator and you agree to continue to wear enticing clothes for my viewing pleasure. He'll get used to it if you dress like that from day one."

Melody was pleasantly surprised when Manuel walked in. He was tall and well built. His close cropped hair gave him a military look. But his handsome face still retained its boyish charm. He had a genuine smile and she liked him instantly.

"John, this is Manuel. Jessica says he has no experience in gardening but is a very sincere worker, eager to please. So it's up to us to use him efficiently."

John said something in Spanish to Manuel and he smiled and said something in response. They chatted for a few minutes. Melody was happy to see them hit it off right away. Although she was apprehensive about the whole thing in the beginning, as the day wore on, things seemed to click in place. John was true to his word and conveyed Melody's instructions faithfully. And Manuel lived up to his reputation. He was eager to please and proved to be a quick learner as well. By the end of the day Melody saw definite progress in her project. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. At this rate she could complete stage one of her garden makeover in a few weeks.

Melody was surprised when John gave Manuel two hundred dollars instead of the one hundred they had agreed to. Manuel's face lit up and Melody gave her husband a quick appreciative hug.

That night John made Melody do her yoga in the nude! That was a hard thing for her but she had promised and so she delivered. But in the end they were both so turned on they hit the bed right away. Later as they were catching up from their torrential orgasms, Melody said, "You were right. Manuel never once stared at me and I know there were a lot of things to stare at considering what I was wearing."

"I told you, people accept first impressions of characteristics and behavior without judgment."

"And he is so sincere. He did everything he was told and did them well. I am really impressed. You are a good translator, my darling." Melody cooed.

"And I find his presence very refreshing. I thought three might be a crowd, but Manuel seems to blend in perfectly."

"I agree. It was fun watching you translate. What did he say about the arrangement?"

"He seems to enjoy it. He did mention that you were very beautiful."

"He told you that?" Melody was happy with the compliment.

"Yes, I caught him staring at your cleavage and he apologized. I told him not to worry about it. But he did it again and when I caught him at it, he didn't apologize. He simply said that you were very beautiful. And I don't blame him. Your nipples were really beckoning us."

"John, you're terrible. Stop messing up that boy. Please let me wear more modest clothes. Like I said earlier, I don't want him to get wrong ideas."

"No darling I am really enjoying this. So what are you wearing tomorrow?" He had a twinkle in his eyes.

Melody gave up and giggled, warming up to her husband, "You are the boss, so you tell me. What would you like me to wear or not wear?"

Manuel showed up bright and early on Sunday. As she turned and walked ahead after letting him in the yard, she felt his eyes on her but decided to ignore it. If John had no problems with it, why should she worry about it? John was right. Dressed as she was, any man would stare. But she also decided not to catch him in the act so that she wouldn't have to confront it.

The velour shorts she was wearing hugged her ass and thighs very tightly. The low neck top caused her lovely breasts to nearly slip out of their confinement. She knew if she bent really low, he would see her nipples.

Without waiting for instruction, Manuel began to continue where they had left off last night. Melody soon forgot all about Manuel's reaction and became engrossed in her work on hand. John joined them and the project moved smoothly.

They took a break and John opened a beer can for himself and offered Manuel one. Melody was surprised but did not say anything. John did an excellent job of communicating and by evening they were well ahead of the schedule.

John handed Melody two hundred dollars and she offered it to him. He smiled at them and suddenly gave Melody a quick hug. Melody was surprised but he managed to say thank you in broken English and walked toward the gate.

John and Melody were in the shower when she asked him, "So what did you talk about today? It looked like you were chatting with him about other things."

"He thanked me for the extra money and I said it was your idea."

"Oh that explains the hug. What else did you talk about? Hope you did not discuss about me."

"Well he seems to be fascinated by your ass. Every time your back was turned, he'd admire your ass. It is like a Melody Admiration Club. "

"John, can't you keep your fantasies confined to our bedroom?"

He took the soap from her and began to run it gently all over her body. His fingers found her clit and played with it. She moaned and sought his lips. His palms fondled her slippery breasts and his teeth nibbled the swollen nipples.

"Fuck me John. I need your cock inside me now."

Melody was surprised that John seemed to be eager for Saturday to come around. Manuel showed up early as usual and John was up and about already. As the day wore on, despite finishing off a couple of beers, Manuel seemed to be very much focused o the job at hand. The only difference Melody noticed was that he was more obvious when he stared at her breasts or her thighs.

She also noted something else. John went missing frequently but his absences were short. He would mumble something and dart inside the house and show up ten or fifteen minutes later.

Melody gave up on his help and decided to see how best she could convey her needs to Manuel. At times when he was close by, she would touch his shoulder to catch his attention. But as things progressed, Manuel began to do the same. He would touch her every time he needed her attention when he could have easily called her name.

She wanted to stop him when his casual touch began to turn into soft caresses on her back. Manuel's smile told her he knew what his touch was doing to her. Melody also realized that her own fingers were lingering on Manuel's shoulders more than they needed to and that she was in a constant state of arousal around him!

She struggled to keep her arousal under control. Damn that John. Why couldn't he stay around so that she wouldn't be tempted this way!

As the day wore on John's absences grew longer. He poked his head to bring her some cold water and him a cold beer. Melody didn't seem to mind John's reluctance to stay and help any longer.

These seemingly innocuous physical contacts began to turn into more obvious brushings. Manuel's hands more than once casually brushed her breasts. She also felt his hands on her ass and instead of moving away, she stood firm.

When they had cleared all the weeds from the first of the two rose beds, she straightened and smiled at him and gave him a quick hug of appreciation. She knew she shouldn't have but couldn't control her actions. His hands went around her shoulders and pulled her to him tightly. She could feel his erection over his jeans. Manuel began to roughly rub his cock against her thighs. His hands went lower and did not stop until they reached her ass. He quickly gripped her butt in his palms and jerked her toward him. She couldn't hold back her moan and leaned into him, her breasts squeezed in between their hot bodies.

She quickly managed to wriggle out of his grasp and he reluctantly let go. They continued to work on the next rose bed. They were both on all fours, moving around the bushes carefully, avoiding the wicked thorns. Melody trimmed some of the unruly branches and Manuel cleared the ground of weeds and the falling trimmings. A couple of times she caught him staring down her cleavage and pretended not to notice while managing to bend even more for his viewing pleasure. Her eyes darted to his crotch – the bulge was still obvious!

They heard John walk out to the yard. He called out, "Melody, where are you?"

"I am behind the rose bushes." She yelled back and hurriedly tried to stand up and then shrieked loudly! Manuel looked at her and saw a rose twig had latched on to her tight shorts. He crawled toward her and gently lifted the fabric and pried the thorn lose. He cut the twig and threw it aside. He reached over and lifted her shorts again and saw that the thorn had scratched the inside of her left thigh. There was a fine red line with a little blood welling up. It was very close to her crotch.

By then John had reached them and extended his hands to help Melody get up. But before she could grab his outstretched hands, Manuel grabbed the water hose that was beside him, twisted the shower head and directed the gentle stream of cool water at her wound. Before they realized what he was doing, he extended his hand and gently washed the scratch. Melody relaxed, the cool water was very soothing. The burning was gone!

John's anxiety showed on his face. He asked, his voice full of genuine concern "Is it hurting too much?" Melody smiled and shook her head, "No, the cold water rinse took the sting off."

By now Melody's shorts was completely wet and she felt uncomfortable that the contours of her pussy were showing over the wet and clinging shorts. Before she could stand up, she felt Manuel's fingers brush her pussy. She inwardly smiled when Manuel blocked his sleight of hand with his body so that John wouldn't be able to see him caressing her pussy ever so briefly.

John led her to the patio and made her sit on an armchair. "Sit still. I will be back."

He went in and quickly returned carrying a small tube of cream and a box of band aids. Before he reached Melody, Manuel stepped up and extended his hands, asking for the cream. Although surprised, John gave it to him and took the opportunity to peel a band aid from its sheath.

Manuel knelt in front of Melody and gently grabbed her left leg and perched it on the arm of the chair, leaving it dangling on one side. Melody felt her pussy stretch and quiver with arousal. The wet shorts stretched even further, revealing the shape of her pussy mound and clitoris. Manuel quickly got to work. He applied the cream and gently rubbed it over the scratch. He also managed to let his finger occasionally meander towards her crotch causing her to blush. She looked up at John who was still trying to rip the packet open. Melody laughed as Manuel took it from him and expertly peeled the translucent plaster and smoothed it over her wound and then pressed it firmly.

Melody was shocked at Manuel's blatant behavior but his touch sent shivers of sensual excitement through her body. John's presence seemed to add to the thrill although he seemed oblivious to Manuel's actions or intentions.

Although she didn't need help, between them they helped her get up and walk inside the cool house. Before John led her to their bedroom, Melody gave Manuel a hug which he took advantage of again, despite John's presence. His hand went around her shoulders and pulled her into his muscular chest. He rubbed his hardness on her thighs and Melody had to bite her lips to stop from moaning.

As soon as Manuel left, Melody quickly peeled off her wet shorts and thong. Naked, she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Darling, can you soap my back please?" John was only too eager to please and stripping off his shorts, joined her under the shower. His cock was ready for action and Melody bent over forward, showing her sweet white ass to him. John gently inserted his cock inside her slippery pussy and began fuck her. He leaned forward and grabbed her breasts and crushed them in his palms. Melody pushed her ass back at him, forcing the pace.

After a few strokes, John turned her around and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly lowered her on to his throbbing cock. Melody buried her face in his neck and began to lick his ears. The licking gradually turned into chewing as John began to pump his cock into her. Melody was now writhing and moaning.

"Let's finish in the bed. I want to wrap myself around you." Melody begged.

They stepped out of the shower and quickly dried themselves and rushed to the bed.

Melody laid down with her legs spread really wide, beckoning John to ram into her. John didn't keep her waiting. He slid his cock inside and began to fuck her hard and fast. They exploded in unison and held onto each other for what seemed like an eternity.

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12