Manufacturers Rep. Jenny Ch. 3

Story Info
Jenny gives at the office.
1.6k words
3.66
90.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

They snaked their way through the workstations, to the center of the large open office. They stopped in front of the central desk, where a pretty brunette waited with arms folded, leaning back in her chair. She was wearing a white nurse's uniform. Jenny guessed they were about the same age. She seemed unaffected by Jenny's posture, as she watched the two of them approach.

"Kelly is a registered nurse, and works closely with our product development team, as well as being our office manager. This is Jenny Richards, who will be the Sales Rep. for your new project." Mr. Patrick said, sliding her up beside him, in front of the wide desk. Kelly looked her up and down, nodding her head in greetings. "Kelly also supervises the employee drug testing program" he explained. "Now you be a good girl, and do whatever Kelly asks!" He warned her, making sure he had her attention. "Bring her back to the development room when you're finished" he said to Kelly, and left the room, heading down the back corridor.

She pulled open a bottom drawer in the desk, and Jenny watched as she rummaged around, looking for something. Coming up empty, she stood. "I need to get some supplies. I'll be back in about two minutes. I want you stripped naked by the time I get back! Stunned, Jenny watched her walk away, hips swiveling with her brisk stride. The room was now silent, everyone watching her with silent expectation.

She dropped her arms, and unzipped the back zipper of her pants. Kicking off her shoes, she then worked the snug material down her broad hips. Stepping out one leg at a time, she removed her stockings when her feet were raised. Folding the clothes neatly, she set them on the front corner of the desk. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, she sipped out of her white cotton panties, tucking them underneath the other clothes. Goosebumps rose all over, as she stood naked in the center of the room! She clenched her groin, fighting against a spasm from her full bladder. Her discomfort had eclipsed her embarrassing plight, and she squeezed her legs together, crouched over slightly to help ease the pain.

Kelly returned to the desk, pulling the clear wrapper off a small white cardboard box. Opening the lid, she shook out a stack of clear plastic cups, nested together. There was a separate stack of lids for the cups. Discarding the box in a wastebasket next to her desk, she opened a desk drawer, and item by item cleared her desktop, including Jenny's clothes! She separated one cup from the stack, and placed it in the middle of her bare desk. It was about the size of a Styrofoam coffee cup.

Returning her attention to Jenny, she patted the top of the desk next to the cup. "Up you go, dear! Squat over the cup and give me a sample! Flustered, Jenny shook her head in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding! You can't mean out here!" she whispered urgently. "Do I have to page Mr. Patrick?" asked Kelly. "Now climb up! We have to have witnesses, to make sure everything's legitimate!" Jenny could see her giving a blink to the rest of the room, but nonetheless found herself compelled to obey. Awkwardly, she raised her right leg up, placing her knee on the cold, smooth surface. Leaning forward on her palms, she pulled her other leg up behind, now resting on hands and knees. She was getting no sympathy from Kelly, who waited impatiently with crossed arms. She stepped up onto her feet, and waddled over into position, squatting over the cup sitting in the center of the polished top.

"You better not miss!" Kelly warned, pointing a finger at her. "And don't contaminate the sample by touching the cup! Make it quick!" Jenny split her legs wide, pressing her hands against her lower belly. Pulling upwards, she separated the outer lips of her vulva, carefully positioning herself over the small target. Gritting her teeth, she struggled to release just a controlled stream. A hollow splash erupted, as despite all her best efforts, a strong spurt of amber fluid erupted! She felt the warm spray splash back up against her shaved pubes, as the small cup quickly filled. Groaning out loud she clenched her groin muscles, abruptly stopping the flow. She could feel extra pee running down between her bare lips, to drip off her puckered ass onto the desktop.

"You wetted my desk, slut!" said Kelly, snapping on latex examination gloves. She reached under Jenny, sliding the overfilled cup towards her, trailing a wet line of pee. Jenny felt no relief. If anything, the urge to continue was stronger then ever, and she wrapped her arms around her legs, drawing into a clenched ball. She watched as Kelly snapped a lid on the cup, setting it off to the side. Removing a wooden ruler from her middle drawer, she moved around to the left end of the desk. SMACK!!! Kelly gave her a stinging smack across her bare flank, snapping Jenny's eyes wide open! She whimpered as she felt a small squirt of pee release with the blow! She hoped Kelly hadn't seen!

"That's for wetting my desk, slut! Now we will keep doing this all morning till you get it right, so concentrate!" She placed another empty cup under her, and stepped back to watch, drying her hands on a small cloth she pulled from her pocket. Straining, Jenny repeated the exercise. "Ooohhhwww" she groaned aloud, struggling to release only a controlled amount. She had no control of the direction, however, and more splashed on the desktop then in the cup! Seeing Kelly circling the desk again out of the corner of her eye, she released another powerful stream, realizing this was the only way to control the direction. "Oooohhh!" she groaned again, as she clenched down against the flow. "SMACK!!!" came the next blow, causing another spurt to splash into the overflowing cup.

"You are a pig, you filthy slut!" said Kelly, as she repeated the routine, sliding a fresh cup into place. "Someone get me towels!" she called out over her shoulder. "One more time, slut!" she said, returning her attention to Jenny, tapping the ruler against her palm. Jenny felt tears run down her cheeks, as her muscles were now cramping from the strain of this slow torture. She relaxed all at once, allowing an unrestrained flow to erupt. Whimpering out loud, she just let go, feeling the warm liquid rushing all around and over her bare feet. She felt an almost orgasmic release, as the pressure was fully relaxed, and she finally halted the flow!

"How dare you! You filthy bitch! Hands and knees, right now!" shouted Kelly, as she waved the ruler at Jenny. She followed directions, reluctantly leaning forward onto the wet surface of the desk. "SMACK!!!…SMACK!!!…" Repeated blows stung her ass, as Kelly humiliated her in public with the punishment. The ruler finally snapped off in her hand, and she stepped away from the desk. Jenny's ass was now bright crimson red. The thin, metal band on the edge of the ruler had raised bright red lines, which crisscrossed haphazardly across her well-rounded posterior. The rest of the room had now gathered in a wide circle around the desk, enjoying the action.

"Clean up your mess, bitch," said Kelly, as she tossed the towels her way. Jenny mopped up the desktop with one of them, not sure of what to do with the drenched towel when done. "Just throw it away!" Kelly held the wastebasket out at arm length, with a disgusted expression on her face. "Now get down on the floor, and wipe it up!" She did as she was asked, and the rest of the office enjoyed the view of her wiggling upturned butt, as she worked her way around the desk!

"Follow me slut!" said Kelly, as Jenny finished the task. Dropping the rest of the towels in the tin, she hurried after her, still fully nude! They passed down a carpeted hallway to a plain metal doorway at the end. There was a sign on it, which read "All visitors must wear safety glasses!" A clear plastic container mounted next to the door was filled with them. Not wanting to draw any more of Kelly's wrath, Jenny snatched a pair as they passed through the door, and put them on.

They entered a large shop area, with an open girder ceiling, the random sounds of machinery ringing out. High intensity lighting hung off the rafters, evenly spaced in long rows. They were walking down a center aisleway, which divided the shop. On her left were green metal racks for pallet storage. Most of the racks were full, stacked with even rows of cardboard boxes. To her right was all of the fabrication machinery, the purpose of which was totally lost on her. The only thing she was aware of, were all of the workers pausing to watch her, as she bounced along behind Kelly!

Midway down the aisle, the background noise had lessened, as some of the equipment had been shut off. Scattered applause broke out, as the men approached closer to the aisle as the girls passed by. Kelly seemed oblivious to the attention though, and they finally came to a cubical in the back. The front of the cubical was all glass, so that the work in the shop could be observed from within. Jenny could see Mr. Patrick, along with several of the men from the meeting room seated in the brightly lit space.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers