Many Fetishes - Fetish 01

Story Info
A fantasy, a desire... hopefully to be realized soon.
1.5k words
4.27
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple of years since I wrote anything to post, but lately I've been having desires and cravings that I've enjoyed thinking about and I thought I'd share them with the Literotica community. I'll see how they're received and if folks are interested and enjoying them based on feedback, which I highly encourage, positive or critical. I'll continue with them if there is interest. I hope my written words conjure up interesting images in your minds.

To start off with I'm a happily married, professional 50 year old Caucasian man and lately I've been very "curious" and had a strong craving to try something that I'd never really thought about in my younger days, nor have I ever actually done. This first fetish/desire is along those lines... actually combining two of them into one fantasy tale.

=====

Lately I've been having an urge, a craving, to be with a man, to put it bluntly, simply to suck his cock, nothing in return and go no further. I just want to know what it feels like in my mouth. But I've also had this fantasy, fetish, desire... recently I love piss play... with myself up till now (I can go into more detail if anyone is interested, message me)

My fantasy goes like this... From whatever means, be it Craigslist or casual encounter, I find the right guy, preferably married, white, no particular body shape, similar situation as me so as to guarantee being discrete. As we get to know one another I'm able to tell him what I've dreamed of. We eventually get to a point of arranging and scheduling an encounter and it goes something like this...

I arrange to show up at his place shortly after he wakes up one Tuesday morning, after his wife has left for work and before he's had his morning piss. He answers his door in his robe, I come in, I close the door, I smile and I simply get on my knees in front of him. I untie his robe slowly, while looking up at him and open it to find his half erect cock. I can tell he's been anxiously waiting for me to arrive, but I can also tell that he has done as we'd agreed and not pee'd yet as he's almost dancing on the balls of his feet with the overwhelming need to go. I don't touch him with my hands, I simply take his half soft cock in my mouth and hold it there, lips tight around the warm organ... looking up into his eyes as he closes his eyes trying to focus. He's never done this before and it isn't something that just happens. I told him he'd need to concentrate the first couple of times.

I patiently wait, not moving, not wanting to break his focus. I feel and taste a dribble, a few drops, it stops... then a little more... it stops again... then finally, the flood... he's able to relax the necessary muscles and simply release. I keep a tight seal around him with my lips not wanting any to leak out onto the tile foyer floor. I struggle at first, this is my first time also. As I try to keep up... swallowing while keeping the tight seal... gulping as quickly as I can... it must be half a gallon of hot piss filling my mouth and now my stomach. It tastes amazing, better than I ever imagined. I've only tasted my own first piss of the day once, it's usually the 2nd piss of the day that I get to enjoy once my wife has left for work.

I sense the slowing of his stream and I am proud of myself for not letting a drop escape my mouth. When I sense that he's finished and my belly feels full, sloshing a little, I shake his cock as every man does after a piss, only I do it with mouth suction action instead of a hand, making sure to get every ounce out of him.

He smiles down at me and tells me how amazing that was... He'd been a bit wary of it all when I first brought up the subject with him, but I had a feeling he'd love it once he experienced it... as would I.

I still don't let go of him with my mouth, but I do run my hands up the front of his thighs, up towards his hairy belly which was a nice surprise to see when I opened the robe, along with the full bush surrounding his nice, average cock.

Now that the initial excitement and sensory overload is over of me simply dropping to my knees and latching on to him, I catch the faint hint, the mild whiff of his manhood... just as I'd hoped for. Since he'd just gotten out of bed I knew his balls were slightly sweaty, as all men's are first thing in the morning after being snuggled under the covers all night. I personally love the scent and aroma of my balls first thing in the morning and enjoy rubbing them and then deeply breathing in the aroma from my fingers, does anyone else enjoy that or is it just me?

I run my hands up over his hairy belly and run them up as far as I can reach from my kneeled position on the floor. My mouth working his cock, suckling it, feeling it slowly grow... expand... harden... The head, so smooth feels amazing as I roll my tongue over it, around and around. I then start moving my head back and forth a little... truly sucking a cock for the first time... holy fuck, I'm really doing this... I can't believe it as I feel my heart pounding... I'm sure he can hear it way up there.

My hands move back down his torso and I take one hand and cup his heavy hanging balls... another wonderfully pleasant surprise as I love the feel of my own as they dangle between my legs. I feel him put his hands on my head, just guiding me back and forth... I suck on him, I lightly pull on his balls... stretching them ever so slightly downward... this is something I absolutely love and hope he will too. It's an amazing sensation... I'm sucking, I'm touching, I'm exploring, I'm playing.

I let his cock pop out of my mouth and I lift it up to his belly and I bury my face in his ball sack... I mean really bury it in there and I breathe in as hard as I can while lapping at his balls... oh my god the aroma is beyond words... I nuzzle in more, breathing deeply time and time again while stroking his cock over my head. He opens his legs a little wider apparently enjoying my tongue action. I get a little lower and angle my head back so I can truly get underneath him and lick behind his balls, my tongue wanting to lap up every bit of his musk. My tongue darts towards his asshole, barely touching it, he doesn't seem to mind but I don't want to do too much our first time, so I lick my way back to the front and take his now concrete hard cock into my mouth, having to work hard to bend it back down so I can take it. I start to fuck him with my mouth, he grabs my head again and starts to face fuck me a little. I moan, letting the vibrations on his cock know that I'm enjoying myself and to keep doing what he's doing.

I try to open my throat to let him in, this is all new to me and I'm not sure what I'm capable of handling... he hits the back of my throat a few times and this is something I'll continue to work on... hopefully with him, as now I'm hooked on this and I'll want it to happen again and again...

I feel his balls draw up, I feel the head of his cock swell... it's time... the moment of truth... what I've been wanting... to taste another man's load of cum. My eyes are watering as the back of my throat has been pounded a few times. He grabs my head harder and then suddenly he stops moving and I feel a rush of hot, thick fluid hitting the back of my throat. I swallow as much as I can and then just let the rest fill my mouth as it pumps twice, three times... four times... the taste on my tongue is beyond description... never tasted before... but I love it...

I suckle him, feeling him soften in my mouth... eventually I open and just let him fall out, all while looking up at him. I gulp down the last of his generous gift to me and I stand. We smile, I turn, I open the door and I walk out... Hoping for an email from him by the time I get home with an invitation to do it again. Soon. And I go back to being the typical guy next door, husband, father, professional.