Mapleton Photo Shoot

Story Info
A creative photographer meets up with two suggestable coeds.
3.5k words
3.89
70.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, can you take a picture of us!?" a female voice behind me called out. I turned, surprised and tickled. So rare to be accosted by a woman - let alone two. I was enjoying two of my favorite things - photographing the trees' fall colors, and a chicken salad sandwich, with extra mayo.

"Why sure. It's so beautiful here," I said. I strolled toward them and gestured at the stunning maple trees in their autumn colors. The lowering sun accentuated the reds, greens and yellows.

I walked up to two young woman in the bloom of their youth, college age. One had dirty blond hair, slightly tousled, a carefully composed look of sweet, slight disarray. She wore khaki pants and a white stretchy blouse, which clung like a bathing suit to her toned arms and round, high breasts, like beautiful, smallish cantaloupes. I could faintly make out the lacy pattern of her brassiere and wondered if she was chilled in the cool air in such a sheer top. She had big, flashing eyes, a full mouth, and a fun nose with a little bump in it.

The other woman was a little shorter, and had on a light jacket, unzipped to her sternum to reveal a silky blouse of pinky red, which had a faintly iridescent fabric that emulated wetness. I could not help but think of her vagina, seeing that alluring, fish shaped opening. But what struck me was her eyes and mouth, which flashed with mischief, as if she was about to say something risqué, but didn't.

They had a smartphone, and saw I had a fancy camera and was taking lots of shots of the trees. They wanted me to take some photos of them with their phone. They seemed happy and excited - and not the least bit hesitant, cautious, or bashful. What a treat.

I asked them to step back, actually into the shade, explaining that direct sunlight was not very flattering. They exchanged brief glances, (oh, okay) and did as I asked. I asked if I could do a low shot (from my perspective) to catch the blue sky, and they enthusiastically agreed.

"So your names are...?" I asked breezily, clicking away.

"Tommi," said the one in the white top.

"I'm Kitty," chimed the one with the mischievous eyes and the pinky blouse.

"Well, what nifty luck I'm having," I smiled, "meeting two beautiful, lovely women here on this beautiful, luminous day!" They smiled wider, taking in the compliment.

"And the leaves aren't half bad either!" I added as an afterthought. They laughed simultaneously, their girlish tones rising into the trees. Almost it seemed like their laughter was an exhalation after holding their breaths, like a gasp of relief. I liked the way their torsos swayed slightly as they laughed, and their knees bent a little. It reminded me of how marionettes can drop slightly, very charmingly, when their strings are loosened a bit, for a moment.

After a half dozen shots with their phone, I returned it to them, and asked if I could take some shots with my camera, and then I could make them look really beautiful in Photoshop, and then email them to them.

"Because honestly, you two ladies are really gorgeous, and you deserve good quality, high res photos. Kitty, your mouth is very beautiful, and Tommi, you," I paused, "well, your mouth is also super pretty, and photogenic!"

It was true, but I chose to compliment their mouths because I read that research has shown that getting a woman to think positively about their mouths got them thinking about their pussies in a positive way. Which often leads, said the research, to wet panties.

Kitty smiled at me as she crossed one knee in front of the other one, locked, standing there, like a kid. Tommi smiled and looked down slightly, then grinned at me as if to say "Well, gosh..." It was so adorable I had to chuckle.

"Sure," "Okay!" they chimed at the same time, and we all laughed at the coincidence.

I started shooting with my camera, circling slowly around them. First I asked them to stand, touching back-to-back, smiling at me. Then shoulder to shoulder, holding hands with their outer hands, best friends.

"Oh, that is really. Nice." I said, "Good, terrific!"

"Now twist toward each other, like you're sharing a little secret."

"Okay," said Tommi.

"Like this?" said Kitty, with a quick little breath.

"Perfect, really awesome. Or maybe sharing a big secret? Try that on!"

They giggled together. I could see their cheeks get a little red, maybe remembering something they did together that was adventurous, or risqué. As was my intention. It's called content-free visualization. What fun to subtly get women to think dirty thoughts, and get all wet in their panties!

"This is wonderful. I'm surprised you aren't models. You are going to love these photos. Kitty, can you pull your hair back a little? Lovely! Tommi, I like that, can you turn toward Kitty a little more? And get a little closer? Totally. Sweet." I was taking lots of shots. I hoped my low battery wouldn't die, at this rate. Click, click, click! It was becoming like a fast moving game of Simon Says.

I paused. They paused too, waiting for my next cue.

"Well," I said, "Aren't you ladies quite the adventurers! I appreciate that you seem to be the types to try something new and fun." They giggled, and again there was a tiny pause. They were waiting for my next suggestion! They were gradually becoming acquiesant to me.

"Kids, I'm going to make y'all a star!" I said, affecting a funny accent, like a southern W.C. Fields. Giggles from both, and small knee bobbles.

"Okay, then, try this, this'll be fun," their faces lit up with anticipation.

"Just close your eyes - just for a moment - yeah - and imagine something you did that was really fun. Really pleasurable. Remember how it felt... What you heard... What you saw. Good. Yeah. Just something you really enjoyed a lot. Now take a deep breath. And...slowly open your eyes, hold that position, and look at me, holding that energy. Wonderful!" I said, slowing my voice, clicking away.

They looked happy, and just slightly dreamy, their pupils were slightly dilated, faces softened. They were gradually getting more more acquiescent, more subservient.

I decided to try a little experiment, a test drive.

"So Kitty, I want you to act like you're playfully pulling a lock of Tommi's hair, like teasing her. And Tommi, you look annoyed but happy. Yes! Very sweet. Suh-weet. Got it, excellent! Now both of you, just get a little closer. Good. Kitty, can you unzip that cool jacked a little more? Your blouse is so neat. Yes, that's perfect. That's a cute bra. Nordstroms?"

"Uh, no, Target," She said, a little surprised, but flattered, to be talking about where she got her underthings with a very new, male friend.

"Do you get your panties there too?" I asked cheerfully.

"Uh, no," She said, not sure how much to share, "I go to, um, Christina's, on Canyon." Nervous side glance to Tommi, who shrugged.

"Oh, yeah," I said brightly, "Great place, good sales, nice cotton panels for breathability, right? They have some really pretty ones there, and you obviously have great taste in clothes so I bet yours are super cute!"

"They're okay," she said with a smile, but I could tell she was flattered. She thought about her new panties. They started to feel a little tight or something. She had a urge to fiddle with them.

"So here's another fun photo game we can do. It's really cool. I'll say a short phrase, and then you close your eyes and repeat it, and then open your eyes and, holding that energy, look at me for the shot. Don't worry, I won't make you say anything silly or dumb. Game?"

They agreed.

I said "I'm really cute!" they closed their eyes and said it, then slowly opened them and I got some good shots.

"Say, 'I love my hair today!' " They did. More clicks.

"I have a pretty face!" I said, imperceptibly slower. They said it slower too... Click, click.

"My mouth is cute. (Just say it softly.)"

"My mouth is cute," they murmured softly, again, a little slower and quieter. So beautiful, almost in unison. They were now thinking about their young mouths - and other sweet, little holes, down between their legs.

"My hips and legs are looking real cute, today. (Now say it softer.)" They did, sort of talking to themselves now. Click.

"My waist is feeling and looking really nice and trim, today!" They just murmured the words now.

"I like the way my body feels right now." I could see their mouths saying the words, but barely heard them. Good. They were self suggesting. I paused, letting it all marinate. I wondered when was the last time they had masturbated.

"I feel cute and sexy right now." They weren't giggling now. Their words we're coming out slightly breathily. Their breathing was a bit faster, and deeper now, as if they were on a brisk walk.

"Some parts of me are feeling pretty cute and sexy!" Click, click. Their eyes were dilated. I could see the bumps of their hardening nipples pushing through their little bras, through their blouses.

"I like the way my parts feel beautiful and sexy."

"I like the way...my parts...feel beautiful...and sexy," they softly intoned, and opened their eyes softly. They looked at me as if to say, "Was that good? Their lips were parted, their jaws soft.

"So Kitty, Tommi, that was terrific. I'm not just saying that. I got some really world class shots. I can't wait to share them with you. Now, hug, and open up slightly to me - so just half of your torsos are really touching. Let your breasts touch a little. Perfect. Now slowly close your eyes, and say 'I feel yummy inside.'

"I feel yummy inside." they finished like a little round.

"And then open your eyes and... yes, great. Oh that's excellent."

"Now, try this, okay? A little risqué, adventurers! Cup your hands in front of your breasts, smile at me. A little naughty." They did this immediately.

"Like this?" Kitty said.

"Pretty much. Closer to them. Act like you are about to squeeze them, or offer them, like a delicious fruit. Imagine squeezing them. Just remember the last time you did. Good. Wonderful. Got it."

"Now just sit on this bench, and cross your legs, toward each other. One hand between your thighs, a little higher up, perfect. Again, like you're sharing a secret, get your faces a bit closer. Closer. Great!"

"Now say, just under your breath, 'I am a really cute, sexy, fun adventurer."

'I am a really cute, sexy, fun adventurer." Blushes and soft peals of giggles. This was fun. They liked being told what to do! What a treat.

"So Kitty and Tommi, both of you need to bring your right and left hands up further betwixt your thighs, right into your....That's right." They drew their hands up against their pussies as if I'd asked them to glance at a robin, it was so easy.

"So now, I'm trying to get the light right, just rotate your wrists outward....Ahh, almost. Try rotating them inward. Hm. Outward again? I'm sorry, am I being tedious with this? Should we call it a session?"

"Oh no!" said Kitty.

"No problem!" said Tommi, with emphasis.

"Okay, thanks for your patience here, while I figure this out." Their nipples were standing out. I could faintly see their colors. Kitty's were light brown and Tommi's were pinky-red, just faintly through their blouses. I worked around them feigning some photographic challenge.

"Okay, just rotate your wrists outward, then inward, hm... out...and in... and both of you, pull up a bit more up into your groin."

They jiggled their feet and squeezed their thighs in girlish excitement. Their legs took on a twitchy quality, as they gave themselves little jolts of pleasure.

They rotated their knuckles outside their pants, into their wet crotches. They were waiting for this nice man to tell them what to do next! What fun! I was in heaven.

I pretended to withdraw a bit, supposedly to fiddle with my settings, and watched them squeeze their legs around their small fists, pushing up into their little pussies. This was without any directives from me. They must feel nice and gooey and horney, I thought.

I came in for a close shot, and inhaled the musky smell of their wet pussies, like seafood. I love clams, mahi mahi, and getting girls hot and bothered and intoxicated with horny hormones.

They were aroused, and trying to not be too obvious.

"So you ladies seem to be pretty turned on by this,"

"Uh..." said Kitty.

"Well..." said Tommi.

"Your nipples are really, really cute, I have to say. You should be proud of tem! I'll bet they are feeling good, too!" They burst into surprised laughter, looking at each other for permission to be okay with such talk.

"But don't imagine someone sucking on them!" I joked.

"Oh, stop!" protested Kitty.

"You're terrible!" said Tommi. But I could tell that they were remembering some good times, when someone really sucked on their tingling nipples!

"I bet your panties are pretty wet! Hey, that's what washers are for, right? So, try this for grins."

I slowly took Kitty's hand, slightly wet, from outside her pants crotch, and gently but firmly guided it inside the seam of her pants, and under her lacy panties. She sighed. I took her other hand, and slowly glided it up to her breast, and gently squeezed her fingers around her hard nipple.

"Now Kitty, just say this: 'I love having fun with my body. This feels yummy and I don't care.' Go ahead, say it softly. You know it's true."

She nodded almost imperceptibly and said very softly, "I love...fun with my body.... feels yummy ... don't care."

"Nice. Nice! So squeeze your little nipple, it is so cute, can you make it happier? And work your little clitty down there, you're doing great, you naughty girl!"

"And Tommi," I continued smoothly, "you need to do this," and I glided her wet little hand likewise down into her pants, under her fish-smelling, lacy panties. A wonderful waft of pussy smell came to me, like sautéed mushrooms, and sardines. So delicious, my dong was huge and throbbing. They acquiesced so easily!

So now I had these two young coeds, on a public bench, hands down their pants, sighing, with their nipples poking out, fingering themselves. Click, click! What fun!

On a whim I came behind Kitty and glided my hand down her stylish pants, to on top of her busy fingers, and felt her rich, funky pussy juice. After my hand was really wet, I slowly disengaged and came over to Tommi, who was emitting soft grunts, as her excitement gradually evaporated her inhibitions. Such a lovely dance to see. Click, click! I got some terrific close up shots of her hand under her lacy panties, soft core, yet very suggestive.

"So Tommi, you seem just a little tense, I'm going to give your beautiful neck and shoulders a little massage."

"Uh, um, sure, no, I mean yes..." she muttered, quite distracted by the tingling in her nipples and the growing heat in her pussy.

I started massaging her neck and traps, going gradually up into her jaw muscles, and very slowly under her ears with my fingertips. What I didn't tell her was that my massage "oil" was two handfuls of her friend's pussy juice. I subliminally reminded her of her horniness, by gradually covering her face with Kitty's cunt-oil. And it worked. As I gently massaged her cheekbones and the muscles encircling her mouth (the orbicular oris muscles) I could see her nostrils flare like a cat's. She took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh. I could feel her melt a bit, as if she was going to lie down. What a cute melty girl! She seemed to be slowly chewing gum, as her tongue moved slowly inside her mouth.

"So," I whispered softly to her pussy-smelling ear, "You want to have some more fun. Say 'This is yummy, I want to have more fun!"

"This ... yummy, I ...more fun!"

"So wiggle your pretty, awesome ass, side to side. Push your sit-bones down into the bench. Side to side. Good. Great. Imagine your sit bones just melting, spreading. Side to side. Feel your pelvic floor just turning to...porridge. Nice."

"Oh, porridge. Yum. I'm such a...mess..."

"Say, 'I'm such a happy mess'"

"I'm such a happy... mess. "

"So now, feel your pelvic floor, feel your back door get softer, and happy... Great! Wiggle, side to side. Nice." I gently insinuated my wet fingers into her pretty mouth. She sucked on them, first tentatively, then with increasing enthusiasm. She looked so sweet, face all shiny with her girlfriend's cunt oil.

"Say, "My back door feels really nice,"

"Back door feels....really nice"

"I feel naughty in both places, and it feels good!"

"...naughty in both places... feels good!" She murmured, and giggled softly She wiggled and squirmed so adorably.

Her nipples were standing out, like elongate grapes, sweet and taut. I massaged her pussy-smelling mouth with both hands, a bit more, then withdrew to attend to lovely Kitty. She fingering her wet pussy with soft abandon, and quietly muttering to herself. I leaned closer and overheard her words, semi audible,

"Back door ...really nice..." I realized she was picking up on my suggestion to Tommi, and was reiterating it, over and over, like a loop. Well, how cool is that? I thought. She must be really getting into fantasizing about both her little holes down there. So I leaned forward and very softly whispered,

"Say 'I'd love to have my back door get tickled..."

"I'd love ... back door ... tickled......"

"And again, Kitty. You're doing great, sweetheart, you are going top flight! And again."

"Back... door... tickled..."

"And now say "It'd be fun to have a big cock in my back door...!" And of course she did, under her breath, as she tickled her tingling clitty. I noticed she seemed to be sitting in a tiny puddle on the bench. It wasn't water. Her pussy oil had soaked through her pants. How fun!

She was happily squirming in her vagina goop. I gently massaged her small cantaloupe sized, perfect titties, especially the lower halves (more sensitive there) and nipples, and her sighs became fuller and more guttural. She started rocking her pelvis against her hand, and really lifting her boob as she squeezed her nip, like a small, hard plum.

"So just repeat that, you happy, naughty girl. Say 'Yummy' or happy' instead of sweet. Mix it around. Get crazy." I whispered.

"Back door..tickled ... yummy. Happy backdoor..." she murmured softly. I loved the way her pants were unzipped and a little down, revealing her pretty panties and busy hand under them, diddling her throbbing clitoris and dripping pussyhole. What fun! Click, click! Again, I helped her down there, and my hand came away soaked with her funky oil! I softly massaged it into her nipples. The wetness made her look like someone was sucking on them, very cute, very hot!

"Say this, Kitty, 'A hot cock in back sure would feel great right now!' "

"Hot cock...in back...great right now..."

"Just imagine that," I sad, "imagine it feeling better than anything you've ever felt before....back there..."

"Uhmmmm...back there..." she murmured, lost in a very sexy fantasy.

I asked her to stand up and slowly drew her pants down. Her ass was round and high. I pulled her lacy panties aside and slowly inserted my finger into her anus, which contracted and opened around my finger like a hungry animal. When I wiggled it around she started to groan. Her clit diddling started to pick up speed. I leaned forward and whispered,

"Say, 'I really need a cock up my ass...'"

"I REALLY need a cock up my ass," she whined.

"Say 'I really want some hot come up my back door.' "

"I REALLY need some hot come... up my ... back door!" she said urgently. What I needed here was some good lube.

I pulled out my chicken sandwich from my jacket pocket (extra mayonnaise) and applied the mayo into her twitching little backdoor. It was so cute, like a little animal wanting to be fed. She moaned a bit more each time I fed the mayo deeper into her little brownie star-fruit.

12