Mara and Pak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pak dropped to his knees and rested his arms and head on the vanity. It appeared he was completely drained of both cum and energy. Mara turned and looked at me, her face resembling a glazed donut.

"Lick it clean, " I said to her. I wasn't sure if I had gone limp and then erect again, or if I had remained erect even after coming. My cock was standing straight out and bounced at Mara's eye-level.

There was a moment of hesitation. "Anything I want, whenever I want, right?" I asked.

Her husband turned, sitting on the floor. He had a surprised look on his face. Apparently, that had not been part of their agreement.

Mara never turned away from me. I stepped forward and let my dirty cock bounce and hit her in the nose and lips. She reached up to take a hold of my cock, but I quickly said, "No hands!"

Her blank expression didn't change as she opened her mouth and waited for me to lean in closer.

I eased my cock closer to her mouth, but she kept her mouth open.

She was definitely a woman of her word.

I decided to give her a break and told her not to move. I washed off my cock in the sink with soap, drying it off with a hand towel, and told her to suck my cock until I told her to stop.

She looked into my eyes with deep appreciation, and opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

I pushed it into her mouth, but she still kept her mouth open, lips only making a partial seal around the shaft. She gagged as I pushed my cock down her throat. As her nose was buried in my pubic area, she sealed her lips around me and rolled her tongue along the underside of my cock.

Her nose stayed pressed against my pubic area as she tilted her head from side to side, sucking my cock as hard as it's ever been sucked.

Cum and saliva was pouring down her chin, her eyes were watering, and snot began dripping from her nostrils, but she didn't stop.

I'm not sure if it was because of the numbing properties of the gel she used, or because I had had sex so many times this evening, but I wasn't going to cum. She began to bob her head back and forth, desperately trying to make me cum. Occasionally, she'd let my cock flop out of her mouth to catch her breath and to lick around the base. She really was a talented cocksucker, much to Pak's amazement.

"That's good enough, thanks, " I said.

She maintained a distant stare. They were both wiped out, physically and emotionally.

Pak asked me to come in her ass just one more time. I think he knew that was about the only thing that could really get me off at this point. I lifter Mara up and sat her on the vanity.

I lifted her legs and kissed her feet as she pulled my cock closer to her asshole.

"Fuck the shit out me, please, " Mara whimpered.

I slid my cock into her pussy for several thrusts, then pulled out and carefully slid the head into her anus. I tried to keep the pace slow, but she wanted me to pound into her asshole as hard and as fast as I could.

Her legs tightened behind my back as if she wanted me as deep inside her as possible. In the middle of all this, she did something unexpected - she kissed me full on the lips. It was a deep, sensual kiss, but it was also full of emotion. She loved this.

What little cum I had left filled her asshole and squished out onto the vanity. Mara shook as she appeared to have her first anal orgasm. She kissed me again and again, all over my face and neck. I think she may have felt rejected as I slid out of her ass and stepped back. Cum dripped from her asshole as I helped her off the vanity. She immediately squatted on the floor, in front of the toilet, and cum briefly poured from her ass. I must have filled her up. I had never seen anything like it.

"Pak, if you think you can walk, would you mind calling me a taxi?" I asked.

He gave me a nod, and slowly got to his feet. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out of the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and helped Mara to her feet. I carefully eased her into the shower, and then stepped in after her. I washed her as slowly and as sensuously as I could, from head to toe. I could see the life come back to her face as I turned her towards me and held her close.

She looked at me with a worried, almost frightened look, and then kissed me softly. I pulled her away and asked her what was wrong.

She held me tighter and whispered in my ear "I think I love you."

"Taxi on its way!" Pak called from the other room.

"Thanks, Pak, " I quickly answered.

Mara and I finished cleaning up in the shower. She let me use her toothbrush, and we dressed while Pak took his shower. We didn't say much more to each other the rest of the morning.

The taxi arrived, and to the casual observer, I was just a friend that got drunk and spent the night on the couch. Pak, barely able to stand, shook my hand good-bye and I thanked him for a wonderful time.

Mara just looked at me, smiled, then turned and awkwardly walked back inside.

I slept for most of the cab ride to my car. Oh, what a night!

12