Marathon Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure 'Chad' won't be taking you up on that walk?"

"I'm sure," Will said, eyes affixed to the cathedral ceiling. "Besides, I…ohthatsnice…have the monitor on. I'd hear him coming." He tilted his head forward. "But I don't think he's leaving his room any time soon."

"OK, well lean back again, then," Lelanni whispered.

They both jumped as the plasma TV behind them blared. Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns.

"What was that?"

Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?

"Seems the remote was buried in the couch here. Sorry," Will thumbed the remote and tossed it aside. "Princess Marathon on Toon Disney."

"I won't even ask why you know that. That bare-chested guy was hot, though."

"Shall I go make some popcorn?"

"No, you should lean back like I told you." After a smile and a shove to the chest, Lelanni pulled Will's jeans and boxers down to his ankles, momentarily taken aback by the size of his erection. "Been awhile, you said?"

"Too long."

"I'd agree with that, my dear. Shame on you, denying all of womankind a specimen such as that." Her eyes transfixed on his cock, Lelanni licked her palms. "I want to touch him."

"You have my permission!"

"I didn't ask for it, babe." Lelanni felt her crotch tingle as she slowly stroked his shaft, wrapping both her hands around it and watching the head of his cock become shiny. "Do I do this better than you do?"

"No comment!"

"Hmmmpph!" Lelanni protested, "Would you like to take over?"

"No." Will put his hands behind his head and grinned. "I like the way you…ohhh."

"Don't come yet! I know you said it's been a while." Lelanni slowed her quickening pace. "What are you thinking about?"

"The first…time I saw you."

"Was this what you did when you saw me?"

"Do I have to answer?"

"You just did." Will moaned as Lelanni grabbed the base of the shaft with one hand to stroke furiously with the other. "Don't come yet. What did you think about when you saw me?"

"That ass. Your ass. The way it moved when you…God…"

Lelanni slowed the pace back. "Put your hand on my ass," she said lifting herself off the couch just enough as his hand slid underneath her. "You like the way it feels, hmmm?"

"Oh yes. God I want you."

"Plenty of time for that. Lelanni resumed her quicker strokes. I just want to tease you a bit more."

"I'm not sure I can hold…"

"Sure you can. Think about Yankee Stadium in 19 and 60," Lelanni grinned.

"It feels so good, you feel so…" When it became clear Lelanni was bringing Will to the point of no return, she stroked him harder, feeling his cock stiffen and his balls draw upward. Will's teeth clenched as ropes of semen spurted from his cock. He shook his head in surprise as a drop of cum managed to reach his chin.

"Thar she blows!" Lelanni said. "Does that feel nice?"

Will was breathing heavily, his cheeks tinged crimson as he wiped his goatee. "God yes. Your touch. You…"

"I what?"

"I don't know. I'm speechless."

Lelanni put her hand behind his head and gently kissed his cheek. "I'm glad I could please you."

"But I didn't even get a chance to…"

"Sshhh. No worries."

"I couldn't hold my…"

"Sshhh." Lelanni made a disapproving face. "You said it's been awhile. I'm flattered you'd want to be with me. Maybe we just need a little…practice!" She hopped up on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "You're a big bear. I like how you make me feel small."

Will hugged her close to him. "I like being this close to you."

He rested his head on her shoulder as Lelanni looked upward, biting her lower lip to fight back the tears she suddenly felt welling up. Not now with the faucets, please! She took a deep breath and whispered in his ear, "It's nice to feel wanted," her voice breaking ever so slightly.

Stroking her hair, Will clutched her more tightly, "As long as I'm around, you will be."

With one more deep breath, Lelanni had her composure. "You working tonight, babe?"

"I am in fact. But not tomorrow."

"You feel like having some dinner?"

"Sure! Where would you like to go?"

"My place."

"Oh. OK. Great. What can I bring?"

Lelanni glanced back down to Will's dick, still half-erect, and shook her head. "I'm not even answering that. You figure it out!"

********************

"You look ravishing!" Will said, as he walked through the door of Lelanni's apartment, giving her a kiss on the cheek and presenting her a bouquet of stargazer lillies, pink roses and "some of those purple ones" whose name he'd already forgotten.

"Thank you, these are beautiful!" She took the flowers in one arm and draped the other around Will, squeezing his neck while tippy-toed. She felt ravishing, too, knowing full well her red tanktop showed off her dark skin and firm muscles. She'd thought about her white short shorts but settled on the lavender mini skirt, which matched the toenail polish she applied during the late afternoon pamperfest, one she thought she'd earned as much as any other.

"Paco Rabanne?" Will asked. "I love that scent. Or should I say, I love it on you!"

"Thanks, you wanna borrow it sometime?"

Will rolled his eyes, "No. Got plenty. So, what exotic Indo-Hawaiian dish have you got planned?"

"Spaghetti." Lelanni shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry!"

"No, that's perfect. It smells great. Not as good as you, of course. I tossed a salad, hope that's OK. Basil, parsley, bunch of herbs and tomatoes from the Tyler's garden."

"You didn't have to do that. But thanks!" Lelanni wisely avoided a Suzy Homemaker crack. "Nice shirt, by the way," she said. It was a nice enough black pleated linen shirt, but the complement was more of an excuse to pat his chest again. She liked feeling the thickness of his muscles and how tiny her hand looked as she felt them. As Will reached to clasp her hand in his, she drew it away, giving the flowers a little sniff. "I'd better put these in water."

"Can I do anything to help?"

"No, you just relax for a change. Have a seat in the, ummm, living room," Lelanni giggled nervously, "sorry but my place is pretty small."

"It's bigger than the room I have at the Tyler's." Norah Jones's Feels Like Home CD was playing in the background. Will closed his eyes to listen to it, thinking it a bit melancholy as he sat down on the love seat. "Nice music."

"You can change it if you want," Lelanni said from the kitchen. "I listen to her stuff all the time."

"No, it's great!" Will overstated just a tad. He didn't much care for Norah Jones but figured it topped the Mulan soundtrack they'd been treated to yesterday.

"On my way." Which she was. "You like red?" Lelanni asked, handing a wine glass to Will and she sat down next to him, crossing her legs.

Will didn't answer. "Will?"

His eyes were tranfixed on her bronze legs. He felt his tongue swirling in his mouth as her skirt rode up her thighs. "Right. Oh, yeah, red's great. Sorry, I was a little distracted."

"Glad to hear it!" Lelanni said.

She seemed to be looking over Will's shoulder. When she let out a small sigh Will asked, "Everything OK?"

Lelanni looked down at her lap and gathered herself. "I'm OK." She gazed into her lap for a moment, then nodded her head several times, convincing herself before convincing him. "Yes. Definitely I'm OK. But thanks for asking. Been a long day. Glad it's over, and I'm glad you're here," she said, with an emphatic clink of her glass to his.

********************

Earlier

No one, not his mother, not anyone, had ever told Makul that nothing good ever follows the phrase, "We need to talk."

"What is it, Lelanni? I have a class later in the morning but I haven't fully prepared for it. By the way, you are going to run today, aren't you?"

"I don't think so. But that's another issue. Makul…"

"…but what about the training? How bad is your knee anyway?"

Lelanni fumed. "It's fucking killing me!" She knew Makul hated when she swore. "And you know what, maybe this whole marathon bullshit is part of the issue." She'd sworn not to lose her temper and paused to take a breath.

"What issue?" he asked, furrowing his brow and completely clueless.

"Makul," she said, back under some semblance of control, "We've been this, I don't know, PAIR, for two years now. I feel as though everything thing I do has to do with you."

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be?"

"How what's supposed to be? And why should things always be how they're 'supposed' to?" But rhetorical questions weren't getting the point across.

"Makul, it seems we always had 'someone'. You lived at home all through undergrad. Your parents did everything for you, and I…"

"Are you starting in on my parents again? I still remember when you called me a Momma's Boy."

You ARE a fucking Momma's Boy, but that's not the point.

"No, Makul, this isn't about your parents. You went from your mother, um, your mother and father, to me. And I just can't, well just…"

"Just what?"

"Wait on you hand and foot anymore. And just dote on you the way they do. I'm losing my identity, what I want."

"What about your painting? You love to paint."

"I haven't touched a canvas in months. Did you even know that?"

"No, how could I?"

Gee, I don't know, ASKING, maybe?

"No, you're right, you couldn't possibly know."

"Then where did you go the other night?"

"I just drove around. I was upset. You DID know that, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And we couldn't even talk about it. All weekend you were so fixated on this training."

"It means so much to me to run in this race. It's a dream."

"Exactly. It's your dream."

"And yours, too, right?"

"Makul, I could run in this race, sore knee and all. But you know what? I'm already in the best shape of my life. And yeah, it was fun for a while, even exhilirating. I loved the challenge of pushing myself."

"We must always strive to be our best at everything. The race is two weeks away. Why would you quit now?"

"I can't believe we're talking about RUNNING. AGAIN!" Lelanni closed her eyes for a moment. "Listen, you seem to have something to prove. I don't. I may run in the race, I might not. But that's just part of it. You're not really hearing what I'm saying."

"You're saying you don't really want to run in the race. That's too bad. I don't think I could do it without you."

Lelanni gazed at the ceiling, exasperated. She managed to calm herself yet again. "Makul, you know that's not so. You're a brilliant runner like I told you before. A gifted athlete. You've been running these races longer than you've known me."

"But never a marathon."

"I think you'll do just fine." Lelanni paused. "Makul, I think I need some time."

"Some time for what?"

"For me. To figure things out. I'm not sure what I want right now."

"I can get you anything you want."

Lelanni shook her head, feeling a slight twinge in the middle of her chest. "I'm not so sure you can, Makul," she said softly.

"But I've always given you…"

"No you haven't…and I've swallowed a lot from you. I need a break right now."

Makul's eyes got wide. "You want to break up with me??"

"I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is I need some time." Lelanni squeezed the back of her neck, willing the anger inside to subside. "We both need some time. You have to see it's not really working right now. And I think part of it is, we both need to find our way a bit."

"How can you break up with me? I'm in the middle of school right now! What will…"

"What will your mother think?" Lelanni finished for him.

She'll get over it. Then she'll hand pick someone for you to look after you.

"You need to stop worrying about what people think, Makul. There are things I'd like to do right now. For me. I need to go it alone for a while. Figure out what I want."

"You can't do that with me?"

"No, but after a while you'll understand, believe me."

"But what about…?"

"What about what? Your food? Your errands? Your laundry?" Lelanni felt her cheeks flush. "As I said, you'll understand. You might even get some satisfaction from figuring out some of that stuff yourself."

"I don't want to lose you."

You lost me a long time ago. I just didn't see it.

"As I said, some time apart will do us both some good."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"It just couldn't wait any longer."

"But I have a class right now."

Lelanni paused. "Exactly. You have your school. You have your running. I need to tend to my stuff right now."

"Can we talk later?"

After you debrief Mommy?

"Give me a few days, Makul. Please. I don't ask you for anything. I think you can at least do that."

"I'm disappointed."

"I'm sorry you're disappointed, Makul. But that won't change anything."

"I really need to go. Why can't we talk later?"

"We can. As long as 'later' is a few days."

"If that's the way you want it." Makul slung his backpack over his shoulder, just then realizing he'd not prepared for his class. "I don't know how I'm going to get through this class today."

"You'll figure it out."

"I suppose, what choice do I have?"

On this one, babe, you don't have much choice, Lelanni thought.

********************

"Cheers," Will said, raising his glass to his lips. Lelanni looked at the lines in his forehead, feeling as though she was being analyzed.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"How beautiful you are."

Lelanni smiled, "Thanks. And I know you really mean that. You make me feel beautiful. But I don't think that's what you were thinking."

"It feels great to be here. Sitting here with you. To be honest, I couldn't have imagined a woman as, well, great as you would want to be with me."

"I'm not so great, believe me. And don't sell yourself so short. It's not that much of a shocker and besides," Lelanni took a gulp from her glass, "I don't think that's what you were thinking, either."

"I like you, Lelanni. I want to know you more. It's just," Will paused, "it's just I don't want to be catching you at a bad time. I don't want…"

Will fixed his eyes on his glass, willing it not to tremble in his hands. Shit, I don't think Parkinson's is contagious! he thought.

"I'm not using you, Will. If I wanted to fuck my way out of my relationship, that's easily done. A few days ago, I was afraid that's what I was going to do."

"I guess some guy didn't know how lucky he was about to be."

"I sure he didn't..." Lelanni placed her drink on the coffee table and her hand on his thigh. She rubbed it hard, feeling the tension in his muscle. "But I didn't want to be with you for the wrong reason."

"Me? But yesterday you…"

"Over the weekend I thought about it long and hard. My relationship…PARADISE, I think was your word," she said, nearly spitting out the word, "…was over long ago. It's one of, I don't know, utility. Convenience." She shook her head. "Not even friendship." She took Will's hands in hers. "Don't get this wrong, because I know how you guys are about the 'friend' word, but I really value your friendship."

"I understand, and I'm glad you do. But I hope you know I want much more."

"I know you do. I want more, too. And I'm not just talking about…"

They both turned a little red at the same time but for different reasons.

"…I know you're not. But about that…"

"I thought I told you to hush! It's not the point. I want more as I said. But I also need to pace myself. I've learned something about that training the last couple months."

"So what were you thinking yesterday, then?"

"I wasn't thinking at all."

"Not about…"

"Not about anything. Or anybody." She cocked her head to the side and smirked. "Except a big, sexy guy. Oh, and of course how badly my knee hurt!"

Will tightened his lips and almost scowled.

"What else?"

"What else what?" he asked.

"What else are you thinking?"

"The heart can be a fragile thing," Will said suddenly. "Maybe mine's taken a hit or two too many. I don't want to…"

"…take a fatal hit?"

"Something like that. Do you smell something burning?"

"The sauce. Shit!"

"Allow me." Will got up and walked to the stove, grabbing the wooden spoon. The sauce was bubbling rapidly as he turned the heat all the way down. He gave the pot a quick stir, mixing in the bits that had begun to stick to the bottom. "It's fine. Heat was just a little too high."

"Well, come on back in here, then. Thanks, you're my hero!"

"Yeah, right."

Lelanni stood as he returned, pressing her body fully against his. "You said you like this music. Would you like to dance with me?"

Will smiled at her, fitting his arms neatly into the curves of her waist. "Actually, I don't really like the music…"

"…I said we could change it."

"…and I'm a really shit dancer." Will bent down and kissed her firmly. "But I really like how that feels."

"So do I." She stroked his face. "I won't hurt you."

"I know you can't promise that. But I believe that you mean it."

"I don't know where this might all lead."

"I don't think we have to. There's no rush. After all," he grinned, "it's not a sprint…"

"…it's a marathon!" they said together.

Lelanni put her finger to his nose. "You're cute. Cuddly, too," she wrapped her arms around him, barely clasping her hands together. She wisely avoided any comparisons, at least out loud, as Makul suddenly seemed so scrawny to her.

"So what are you thinking now?"

"You like that question."

"And I like the answers to it," she insisted. "Hmmm?"

"I wasn't thinking at all." With one motion Will reached down and put one arm behind her knees. He lifted her up to him with ease. "So I can see you better, my dear."

"I like it up here. You taking me somewhere?" Without a word, Will sat back in the couch with Lelanni in his lap.

"Let's just stay here awhile."

"But the sauce'll burn."

"I'll show you burn."

Lelanni backed away and turned her head ever so slightly. "You don't seem so afraid of me right now. Or quite as n-n-nervous?" she teased. "What's gotten into you?"

I dunno. I jerked off before I came over. In the shower! Also popped a Paxil from an old prescription. That probably didn't do any good but it probably didn't hurt, either.

"Must be all the honesty. No games. I hate those."

"Me too. But I gotta admit…" Lelanni touched Will's lips with her finger. "…I kinda miss the stutter." She bit her lower lip. "Made a girl feel, I don't know, really special."

"I miss the stutter, too. But not as much as the tears."

"Tears?" Lelanni's eyebrows furrowed. Then she realized what he meant. "What tears?" she repeated, protesting. "You're not talking about me, are you? I wasn't crying."

"Well, not bawling, no. But I could feel it."

"I was NOT. I…"

"It's OK. Really." Will cupped her face gently with his hands. "Not such a Badass Warrior Princess after all, are we?"

Lelanni's shoulders drooped as she pouted her lips in surrender. "No. Maybe not. But I hate that you saw that side of me."

"Do you really?"

"I don't like for people to know they can get to me."

"I get to you?"

"I didn't say that."

"No, I suppose you didn't." Her pout was irresistable, and Will gave it a tender kiss. "But you get to me."

"Thanks. It's nice to hear that."

"Nice to say it, too." Will clutched her, and Lelanni felt safe in his embrace.

"I'm sure you're hungry," Lelanni said moving to get up off his lap, but finding herself going nowhere.

"I know I am," Will said, with a mischevious grin. She felt the lump of his erection against her ass. "Famished, actually."