Marathon Man: Breaking the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time he almost slipped his hold, and his cock entered Susan all the way down to her tonsils, which made him moan and Susan gag. The second time he did it on purpose to see how far she was willing to go. He lowered down carefully and felt his dick passing her tonsils until he had to exit again as she began to gag again.

"Let's see how much you can take, ok?"Mabadi said to Susan.

She was not really aware of what he was talking about since she was filled with lust, so she just nodded yes. Mabadi lowered down and Susan opened her mouth to take the dick, sucking on it as it kept entering her mouth. This time it passed her tonsils, and though she gagged a bit he kept lowering down.

Susan did not realise how far it had gone until she could not breathe, she looked up and realised that half of his dick was now inside of her mouth. She tried to breath from her nose to no avail, and her eyes began to roll back at the lack of oxygen. Yet somehow she felt pleasure, the feeling of Mabadi's dick throbbing down her throat and the lack of oxygen excited her.

She began masturbating herself with one hand, while caressing Mabadi's giant balls with the other. She could feel his balls enlarge as she held and jiggled them, he was about to come.

"Fuck are you ready? Are you ready to swallow a huge load?" Mabadi yelled, "Here – here it goes!!"

The large thick amount of cum filled her throat and she found it hard to swallow it down, but she still kept swallowing as much as she could. Unfortunately she soon realised that there was no way that she could swallow as fast as it was coming out from him, so it soon began to overfill her mouth and burst out.

Yet Mabadi was still pouring his liquid out of his giant, and she kept drinking and spewing as much as she could, while still having half of his dick lodged in her mouth. It soon burst out of her nose as well and it was in this moment that she realised that she really needed to breathe.

She tapped Mabadi with her hand and for one second she feared he would not understand, but luckily for her Mabadi raised himself up, while moaning, and dragged his horse dick out of her mouth. He was still shooting semen when he exited and a large part of it hit her breast, but he tried to avoid hitting her by aiming it against the bed sheets.

Even though his dick was out Susan still had a huge mouthful of spunk left in her, she was desperate for air, so with her last energy she swallowed the huge load. She gasped for air the moment the hot cum had gone down, but somehow her overfilled stomach denied her from relaxing just yet. She felt an oozing feeling coming up from within her, and she quickly turned over the edge of the bed and threw up a large portion of what she had swallowed.

Mabadi was still unloading himself but caught a glimpse of Susan throwing up, "Heh, you're not used to so much cum are you?" he smiled.

She was not used to swallow at all, even with her husband she never swallowed. The words Mabadi said made her remember how she and her husband usually did it. With Barry, Susan would usually just give him a blow job and then be penetrated while laid down on the bed. It was never really anything more. Barry would never give her any foreplay, so she was stuck at sucking him off and being penetrated. It was strange even if she was thinking of her husband now, all she could feel was disappointment not guilt.

"I-I am not used to it."

"What?"

"I said I-I am not used to it," Susan felt ashamed at admitting that she was not used to such an act, more so then the shame of actually having done such an act.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it, " Mabadi said smiling, "Now let's continue."

She could not believe her ears, she anticipated that after such a load out Mabadi would have had enough for today, but he was not done. He grabbed her legs and turned her over so facing him, he then said, "Get ready for the real deal," Susan looked down and realised that his cock had not turned flaccid, but rather was more erect than ever.

She held around him preparing herself for his entrance, she asked him to, "Be gentle please," which he did. He grabbed his dick and aimed it directly over her opening; Susan by reflex parted her legs to make it easier for him to enter. He then slowly began to penetrate her, making her grind her teeth at the enormous size that was entering.

His penis head popped in and she emitted a slight yelp, he then gradually kept pushing the rest in slowly. Susan could feel it expanding into her, spreading her vagina because of his girth and piercing her unexplored parts because of its length. Mabadi himself began to grind his teeth as he kept going in, feeling a tightness surrounding his member.

Susan held firmly around him, but soon her legs began to hold around him as well. And as the last bit of Mabadi's meat was about to enter, both Mabadi and Susan pushed themselves towards each others in a forceful way, penetrating the last part of his cock into her.

The sensation of expansion and tightness made them both moan out of their minds, Susan's orgasms went everywhere and Mabadi could not restrain himself from grunting and huffing like an animal. She tightened her grip to him and soon he too held her firmly, as they both felt an immense passion.

They kissed and licked each other's mouths, even if she had recently swallowed Mabadi's semen, it did not matter to him, he just could not refrain himself from passionately kissing her. As they were kissing, he began to move slowly backwards, extracting a portion of his dick from her. The movement made her tremble, as the sensation was amazing. His dick was being tightly held by her, but the moment his penis moved out it tightened even more. Mabadi then easily but quickly thrust forward, re-entering her.

The movement made her moan even more as she kept kissing Mabadi. He then did it again and again, each time faster and more forceful. By the fifth time, Susan used her legs, which were around him, to help him thrust harder. This made Mabadi moan, as he could feel the top of his dick reach an even warmer part of her inside.

They kept going like this for hours, and every time they connected they both entered into a state of passion. Kissing and caressing each other, they were one.

Susan could feel Mabadi's member transcending into the depth of her most unexplored of parts, piercing her into oblivion. And as he entered deeper into her Mabadi felt the tightness of her wanting, squeezing his dick so hard and ferociously that he wondered if she'd even allow him to leave.

She felt his throbbing blood veins marking her walls. He felt her hole sucking his most sensitive of part. They both fell into an abyss of pleasure and lust. None of them stopped, they both went mad with passion and kept moving closer and closer to each other.

A strong grunting noise came out of Mabadi, and she knew then that he was ready to empty his sacks again. She could feel his giant enlarging as it began to shake violently inside of her, which sent her into another orgasm. She held him tightly, and he moaned. Her insides tightened and he could feel his balls pumping.

"Come inside of me," she said.

He had no intention to reject her. He grinded his teeth holding off the inevitable burst until the last second, knowing it would fuel his load.

"I-I, get ready!" and in an instant he released.

The bursting cannon shot its load deep down within her, and they both screamed with pleasure as he filled her with his passion. She could feel his warmth filling her, moving itself up towards the only exit that was left, and soon it sprouted out from her hole. It did not matter that his member acted as a cork, his fluid found its way out from the tightest of spot.

She screamed with pleasure as her body drowned in his orgasm, her thoughts were gone, replaced only by a feeling. He yelled and grunted as the remainder of his sperm pierced out of him and into her, and the only thing he could feel was a massive orgasm.

Then he turned flaccid, and she relaxed her grip around him. Her legs fell off his body and unto the bed, his grip loosened up and he fell on top of her. They both wanted to sleep, they both needed to rest. His penis slimed out of her hole, covered in semen. Her hole leaked of his semen, onto the sheets, and she felt exhausted.

But now that her mind was clear of the feeling she had been given, the thoughts of guilt and responsibilities remerged. She wanted to cry, but she did not know why. She was unsure to what she was sad for.

****

"Mom, wow you were gone for quite some time."

"I am sorry dear, mommy had some errands she needed to do."

"Geez, I've never seen you take this long."

"Well I am back now."

"Yeah, hey did you buy me some cookies?"

"Yes dear, they're in the bag."

As she looked at Charlie opening the bag of groceries, searching for his cookie, her mind went elsewhere. Somehow somewhere deep inside of her she felt happy, yet also sad and guilty. She looked at the most important person in her life, and felt happy to be back.

Back to the life she was running away from.

To be continued.

12